Page 807 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 307707757797805806807808809817857907 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 11154

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I guess Maria is living in an alternate universe, as is indeed Coronation Street.

"The vital work she has been doing with her constituents that she works so hard with". I'm paraphrasing somewhat, but she's a junior councillor that's been in all of two minutes...

I had also hoped that when Peter went to confront Thorne again that he was recording what he said. God knows Simon was braindead as usual, but this gave us his monthly allotment of sullen looks.
    Peter is a fool but one could say that Thorne deserved the car damage because he clearly went to find Peter so he could gloat

I think Peter should make a claim for this transaction. It was NOT confirmed by him. Thorne should put the money back too, or at least most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I think Peter should make a claim for this transaction. It was NOT confirmed by him. Thorne should put the money back too, or at least most of it.
    Peter should complain that the person he was blackmailing has not paid up ?

Personally I am beginning to think the biggest mistake that Thorne made was to give Peter a new liver. Peter was happy, and glad to be alive, until he found out what happened during the operation. Now he has become cruel and bitter, and making his life and others miserable.

If was going to die if I did not get a liver transplant, it would not bother me if the surgeon held up my old liver and had a photo taken. Just be grateful to be alive. It would not surprize me if high jinks occurred in the operating theatre more often than we thought.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 01-07-2022 at 21:49.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (01-07-2022)

Another cracker from Evelyn tonight.

Mimi: Do you know, I think we're all going to get along like a house on fire.

Evelyn: Oh, you've met Hope have you?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (01-07-2022), lizann (02-07-2022), LouiseP (02-07-2022), RogerOver (02-07-2022), Ruffed_lemur (02-07-2022)

So Toyah betrayed Imran when she hugged Spider.

I would have thought that killing him was a far bigger betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    So Toyah betrayed Imran when she hugged Spider.

I would have thought that killing him was a far bigger betrayal
    That whole situation was a bit contrived anyway. Toyah had buzzed Kelly up. Knowing that she was about to come in the door, why would she have thrown her arms around Spider - she must have known how it would look. And she's been in soaps long enough to know that in their world you only have to look at someone 100 yards away for everyone to assume you're having an affair, let alone actually hugging them!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (02-07-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    That whole situation was a bit contrived anyway. Toyah had buzzed Kelly up. Knowing that she was about to come in the door, why would she have thrown her arms around Spider - she must have known how it would look. And she's been in soaps long enough to know that in their world you only have to look at someone 100 yards away for everyone to assume you're having an affair, let alone actually hugging them!
    So it's true? Spider is back? I saw his photo in one of your papers but didn't really read the article.

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    So it's true? Spider is back? I saw his photo in one of your papers but didn't really read the article.
    I was hoping not, I never could stand the character. Annoying was putting it lightly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (02-07-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I was hoping not, I never could stand the character. Annoying was putting it lightly.
    I don't remember much. Just that he was tall & gawky looking. It has been almost 20 years since he left for Peru?

Thread Information