Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Meena Jutla ( Paige Sandhu )

Exclamation Meena Jutla ( Paige Sandhu )

Emmerdale has hinted that there could be more tensions in store for the Sharmas as Manpreet's sister arrives in the village later this year.

The soap has recently provided some teasers about its upcoming storylines as ITV shared its autumn schedule plans today (July 30), and while Moira Dingle (Natalie J Robb) is set to welcome a visit from her brother, it turns out she's not the only villager getting a visit from a long-lost family member.

Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) will also be welcoming her sister into the village later this year, and there'll be plenty of tension ahead for the pair.

Manpreet and her sister can usually be seen at each other's throats, but will this be the visit that sees the sisters finally get on ? or will she just prove to be a thorn in Manpreet's side?

Alongside Moira and Manpreet's family reunions, Emmerdale will also see trouble ahead for plenty of other characters. As Belle Dingle and Jamie Tate's relationship continues to cause rifts in the village, Belle will find herself in the midst of the feud ? and it could end in betrayal.

The soap has also teased that there's a dark murder plot in store that will see one of the soap's most notorious characters killed off, leading to devastating consequences in the village.

As ITV released its autumn schedule, it also confirmed when both Emmerdale and Coronation Street will return to their normal broadcast schedule, after both soaps cut their broadcasts to three episodes a week after production was paused in March due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Both soaps are now set to return to airing six episodes a week from mid-September.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-08-2020), tammyy2j (10-09-2020)

Manpreet Sharma's (Rebecca Sarker) sister Meena (Paige Sandhu) is on her way and she'll have her eye on quite a few villagers.

"We've got Manpreet's sister who again, is not backwards in coming forwards! She's quite a character and we find out exactly why Manpreet hasn't spoken to her for all these years," Jane said.

"She gets her own way and goes after what she wants. The men of the village need to watch out because she's got her sights set on some of them. She's great, so much fun and a real firecracker. We've got a lot coming up for her."

Digital Spy

billy and ellis fight over her

a man eating nurse, already annoying, david al, jai, liam or rishi for her first

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-10-2020)

Emmerdale star Paige Sandhu teases "really exciting" new storyline for Meena Jutla
    Emmerdale star Paige Sandhu joined the ITV soap as Meena Jutla in September 2020 and has already ruffled some feathers, argued a lot with her sister Manpreet, and had a relationship with David Metcalfe.
    Now it looks like there's going to be a big storyline on the horizon for her, as Sandhu teased to Inside Soap magazine.
    The actress, who loves playing the "fun and sneaky" character, said that she was hugely excited about it, but is keeping schtum about what it is.
    "Well, actually, I will be doing my dream storyline for Meena this year! I wish could tell you what it is, but I can't," she said.
    "It's really exciting and something that people will definitely want to watch. My dreams are coming true!"
    Although David isn't necessarily related to the upcoming storyline, Sandhu did clear up what her character's feelings towards him are, stating: "Meena really loves David, but the way that she loves people isn't the way that normal people love."
    Of course, her story could involve more drama with her sister Manpreet, who had her relationship with Rishi Sharma tested after some major revelations about her past come out. Well, we say tested, we mean he told her to move out permanently.

Well, I doubt it will be something I want to watch desperately ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-04-2021)

does she kill andrea and rishi to free manpreet for charles

I do not like or understand Meena, what has Ethan ever done to her

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I do not like or understand Meena, what has Ethan ever done to her
    Can the producers get rid of this annoying useless character. She adds absolutely nothing to any story.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-04-2021), peebee252 (07-05-2021), Perdita (30-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    Can the producers get rid of this annoying useless character. She adds absolutely nothing to any story.
    Eye candy for some, I guess

duncan in metro has meena as next big soap villain, jealousy of of david's exs will anger her more

Thread Information