Page 592 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 924925425825905915925935946026426921092 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 14526

Thread: Robert and Aaron

The spoiler we want is ‘The Whites all pile into their cars and leave the Village of Emmerdale for good, led by PD on her broomstick with her baby (that isn’t Roberts) tied to the back!!’

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2017)

Must we have Chas and Paddy acting like randy hormonal teenagers every episode? It's not pleasant viewing and this story is pure crap and makes little sense. They decided they were better off as friends before she left and now they're both hotter for each other than ever before even though they've already had a relationship. I feel like i've missed months of development there.

Robert/Lachlan is just strange. Why is Robert being so sloppy? As if he'd be so obvious with Lachlan baiting him like that. WTF was that at the end too? Robert scared and sheepish around Lachlan ffs. So not only is Robert the panto villain he's also beaten by a friggin teenager. It's such poor inconsistent storytelling. Either Robert is a villain in all this or he's not they can't have it both ways.

Shouty Pete turning into Poirot as often happens in soaps when there's a murder or some crime being investigated.

Bernice and Gabby in such a weird and frankly unbelievable conversation. It's a huge stretch for me to believe that Bernice would ever even contemplate Gabby murdering someone.

That being said it was a decent episode which says it all in what we judge as 'decent' these days.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 01-11-2017 at 22:17.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2017), Paul_Robs (01-11-2017), Sug-din (01-11-2017)

I know we are all pretty certain the Whites' are stupid (except Lachlan) but being all caring to Lawrence whilst still wearing wedding band it quite simply bizarre I mean surely Lawrence, Chrissie or PD would at least ask why he is still wearing it BUT mainly Lawrence if he believed really cared for him.

Smugden is very much on full power - love it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2017), Sug-din (01-11-2017)

Afternoon my fellow Robroners just hold on in there all this stuff+s/l`s with the whites will be over soon and our Robron will be back togther as a couple and we have a lovely reunion scene over xmas and new new year and i sure ED+IM will give us something back to us fans to keep onside and this reunion will be the first step and im sure they will and going by Danny said it ne eletric and they owe the fans for it and we wont be dissapointed and i hope ED+IM will give maxine some eps to get them back she knows how Robron works and i think something happens to get them back over the new few weeks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2017), Sug-din (02-11-2017)

Evening my friends what did everybody thinks of my post ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I think the wedding will be spectacular. In fact, given Danny's comments, I'm certain of it. He knows what's planned though pretends not to for obvious reasons.

I'm not certrain about who the baby's father. I think it's likely to Robert's. But whoever is the father, I'm pretty certain that all the Whites will be going.
    Yeah I reckon it's Robert's too. Sugdens are thin on the ground (there are Sarah and Jack but they are not biological links to Jack Sugden.)

It would make sense if all the Whites were going as Aaron wouldn't have the baby reminding him every day. That way Aaron and Robert are free to get back together and Rebecca might be treated to an off screen death down the line when the child is older.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Evening my friends what did everybody thinks of my post ?

Hi Matty - we know that most of the Whites are going and hopefully that includes PD too and we’ve already been assured that our boys are going to start on the way back to their reunion in Dec/Jan and hopefully we might see IM/ED give us few more close scenes between them before then to keep us there. The reunion scenes should be good as we know the chemistry our boys have together. Maybe there’s a development with the paternity of the baby that we don’t know about that sparks off our boys reunion - let’s just wait and hope for the best as it will be well worth it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - we know that most of the Whites are going and hopefully that includes PD too and we’ve already been assured that our boys are going to start on the way back to their reunion in Dec/Jan and hopefully we might see IM/ED give us few more close scenes between them before then to keep us there. The reunion scenes should be good as we know the chemistry our boys have together. Maybe there’s a development with the paternity of the baby that we don’t know about that sparks off our boys reunion - let’s just wait and hope for the best as it will be well worth it.
    well said Don its like i said in my other posts ED+IM have to make a credible and good points to get our Robron on track and the only writer who and understands Robron is our Maxine alderton and now i think once the baby here aaron is cooling with it and when he tells PD to let Rob to see the baby when PD stops Rob from seing it nybe then she blurts out its not his and demands a DNA or better still if its born with black hair then its noway Rob`s but Ro`ss and goy a fuun feeling that the could be back like a week before xmas after Rob has recoverd and they decide to start againm when Rob`s is in hospital and both Danny+Ryan have been filming again this week together so something is happening and its going to be a great Robron this xmas

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2017), Sug-din (02-11-2017)

evening my robron friends

don't know if the second ep is going to be more exciting but are both guyz in tomorrow?

Correct me if I’m mistaken here. If you are having a meeting with someone about a adoption surely they would want to see you in your own home not your relatives, no matter how big a family network you have. After all that’s where the child is going to live, at your house.
    Vic is going to be totally insufferable and insensitive to Aaron after the birth next week.
    I do think it’s a bit OTT the way they are treating Gabby.

I wouldn’t say that was the most enjoyable episode - it seemed to jump from one thing to another in double quick time.

Of course it’s never the same without and .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information