Page 158 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 581081481561571581591601682082586581158 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 14526

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    I've no problem with anyone who dislikes Rebecca. To each their own, ya know? It's the people who are taking all of this out on Robert that make me want to
    i argee its plotty and Drama but loved lastnights ep we had 2 robron kisses one in the bar and one on the back who said Rob dont do romantic he only go`s the extra mile to the he loves and is love with and thats Aaron hes enough and nobody comes close he go the extra mile for his bae and he will anything to protect him and dare anyone who hurts him they have Rob to answer to and im sure when he sees aaron arrested he do anything to him free and if they filming the wedding next week or the week after and if both Danny+Ryan are reading through the scripts its defo going to happen and Aaron is free and gets to marry down the aisle and this vegas from lastnight he will keep for the Robron honeymoonand i dont he go to prision defo the only prision stuff atm id Laclan and nobody else and i Finn will change is mind if Rob has anything to with it he will

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    They are a complex couple with history of issues, I think in many way this may be the most "In Love" they have both been.

, this is his first proper same sex relationship and he is simply head over heels with but he has past form with many women in Emmerdale (and outside as well). He has been a serial cheater and is known for it, he cheated with so he will have to work on the trust thing.

has his own very complex problems which started as a very young child hence his trust issues and it would be lovely in one of the boys chats if states this as the driver of the trust problem - mother abandonment/parental abuse/first partner death - not easy for anyone to cope with and would certainly drive a trust issue, if can understand this and support then things will be OK - I hope this happens.

I really hope ED deliver the wedding after all the angst we are going to get.
    i argee with you i dont think its bex at all a bit yeah but manly from hi upbringing and the abuse and the trust stems from that he trusts Rob totaly Rob said so in ssw whan he said he would stayed with him but those pics what we seen when aaron is arrested and Rob is there mybe thats what IM said last week that Robs loves Aaron and he make sure he gets Aaron aisle whatever it costs and im thinking hes hurt at what he sees and will make sure he will free him and thats when he gos to see Finn and he says no and you know Rob gets fired up if someone he loves like he loves Aaron he will get to the bottom of it and going by Dannys inetrview in the metro the wedding is defo happening and is reading the scipts this weekend and i defo think Ryan will do the same and they are filming it next week so the robron wedding is defo happing:cheer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

I've no problem with anyone who dislikes Rebecca. To each their own, ya know? It's the people who are taking all of this out on Robert that make me want to
    Thanks.
    I think what gets to me is that Robert is being called for this and I know it's all for plot, but a lot of this I feel is is down to what appears to be bad writing in the way that there was no transition period from when R showed Robert & Aaron up in the pub to them suddenly being friends again - that would never happen in the real world - quite as fast as that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks.
    I think what gets to me is that Robert is being called for this and I know it's all for plot, but a lot of this I feel is is down to what appears to be bad writing in the way that there was no transition period from when R showed Robert & Aaron up in the pub to them suddenly being friends again - that would never happen in the real world - quite as fast as that.
    I've got my own personal reasons as to why I currently defend Robert in this situation, but yes, absolutely about the transition scenes.

I really, really want to go on the other thread and let that lot know what it is actually like to be in Robert's position but I cba.
    Last edited by princedracul; 06-01-2017 at 17:54.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-01-2017)

I've got my own personal reasons as to why I currently defend Robert in this situation, but yes, absolutely about the transition scenes.

I really, really want to go on the other thread and let that lot know what it is actually like to be in Robert's position but I cba.
    It's nobody else's' business but your own if you are in tune with Robert's situation, all I will say is I hope that It has or will work out ok.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

princedracul (06-01-2017)

It's nobody else's' business but your own if you are in tune with Robert's situation, all I will say is I hope that It has or will work out ok.
    It's more of I'd just like them to open their eyes and realize the situation from another point of view But thank you! Fortunately, I've been out of that situation for years.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

I am going to admit something to all you lovely people on here as I would like to think in this short space of time we have at least reached some kind of friendship. I'm not trying to justify my biased lean towards Robert but I do feel a kind of connection with his character as I myself (actually in the week that Robert made his) made a life changing admission and came out to family and close friends after too many years of denial that I would care to mention. I realise this is probably 'too much information' but I do believe that this is the source of my recent 'rants' as I am still coming to terms with it!! Sorry to be so melodramatic about it!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

angeldust (06-01-2017), pond21 (06-01-2017), Tink123 (06-01-2017)

I am going to admit something to all you lovely people on here as I would like to think in this short space of time we have at least reached some kind of friendship. I'm not trying to justify my biased lean towards Robert but I do feel a kind of connection with his character as I myself (actually in the week that Robert made his) made a life changing admission and came out to family and close friends after too many years of denial that I would care to mention. I realise this is probably 'too much information' but I do believe that this is the source of my recent 'rants' as I am still coming to terms with it!! Sorry to be so melodramatic about it!
    ah good for im proud of you and not ive a aaron fan since he came out and understands when he did and he and jackson we a couple it didnt work but Rob and Aaron`s more in turne with himself and since they brought Robron together well say nomore but the good new for today is that are filming the Robron next week yeah and it a great wedding and im Rob and chas will get him out and thsi will prove how much Love he has for Aaron he will do anything for him that shows how much he in love with Aaron and do anything all good

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

It's your private business and you do not need to justify to anyone over there (or anywhere else) why it is that you hold the views that you do. In any case we all bring our different experiences to the table when entering into a discussion. For me the important thing is to always respect other points of view even if you disagree.

It was good to see our boys heading off for a weekend together just the two of them.

Thread Information