Page 65 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667751151655651065 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Here are the spoilers (on behalf of Kirsten)

Monday 12th Dec:
    Liv confronts Jacob about not defending Gabby but when Aaron arrives he assumes Liv’s causing more trouble and grounds her.

Tuesday 13th Dec:
    Chas and Aaron clear up after a rowdy party and Aaron concedes she was right about Liv and resolves to keep being firm with her. Liv tells Bernice about Gabby being bullied but feels wretched when Gabby gives her a filthy look and Aaron refuses to believe Liv when she tells him she was sticking up for Gabby.

Wednesday 14th Dec:

Liv swipes vodka from the shop as she heads off late for school. Rebecca’s amused to catch Liv attempting to break into Mill and tells Aaron what she’s up to. He finds his sister drinking and feels guilty he didn’t listen to her over Gabby being bullied. He hugs her and she begs him to find them a place of their own. She is desperate for them to have their own place. Aaron doesn’t want to use his dad’s money, but Liv implores him to use it for something positive. Later Aaron is furious when Rebecca who is ill informed over Aaron’s past makes a joke how he could afford to buy Mill.

Lisa goes on a date but will it go well? Marlon tells Paddy he’s punching above his weight when he asks what’s going on with Chas. Chas insists there’s nothing going on.

Thursday 15th Dec:
    Revengeful Aaron breaks into the living room at Home Farm, freezing when he hears a noise. He’s relieved to see it's just Dog but he soon hears Rebecca and he rushes to the door taking the money from the safe with him. Rebecca notices the safe is open and empty but who will she suspect? Back at the pub, Chas and Aaron make amends but Rebecca walks in.

P2:

Will Aaron and Rebecca sort out their differences? Later, Liv's delighted when Aaron tells her they're buying Mill and Aaron seems happy everything is coming together until a drunken Moira comments on Robert and Rebecca's closeness.

Friday 16th Dec:

Paddy's got a sore cheek from being slapped as he tells Chas about Rhona rescuing him from Lydia who it turns out was a bit predatory and over keen. But Lydia suddenly arrives and this time it is Chas who steps in to rescue him.
    Later, Paddy's hopeful there might be something more between him and Chas but is there?
    Aaron tries not to be jealous as Rebecca asks for Robert's input once again.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (01-12-2016), angeldust (01-12-2016), Marianne_321 (01-12-2016), princedracul (01-12-2016), rrxanne (01-12-2016), Sug-din (01-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne_321 View Post
    Hiya

Out of curiosity, why did you decide to be the prince of darkness Dracula???
    Stoker's Dracula was my favorite book when I was younger ha ha. I've always loved Dracula. And then Dracula Untold came out and I was over the moon.
    Last edited by princedracul; 01-12-2016 at 00:03.

I don't know if I should be awed or scared of your knowledge about this!!!
    Haha its a kids dance song, haven caravans etcnothing too racy at all im afraid
    Certainly gets you up dancing though haha
    https://youtu.be/J64aa_yxVy4
    Last edited by 77unicorns; 01-12-2016 at 00:01.

Thanks dees
    Cant wait for the mill purchase! Can you imagine them presenting Liv with the keys on christmas day, awwww their own home

Also, wonder if they will go anywhere with this Chaddy stuff because if the rumours are true then DS Wise is back , I would rather that

Who is Lydia??

I'm looking forward to the Aaron and Liv scenes. Rebecca can do one. Doesn't seem like Robert is in it much this week?

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    Who is Lydia??

I'm looking forward to the Aaron and Liv scenes. Rebecca can do one. Doesn't seem like Robert is in it much this week?
    shes a client of Paddys lolThe Aaron and Liv suff will be great, cant wait for them to be cosying up at Mill. I wonder if they will move the business/office stuff there? like Jimmy did. Would mean more scenes

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    shes a client of Paddys lolThe Aaron and Liv suff will be great, cant wait for them to be cosying up at Mill. I wonder if they will move the business/office stuff there? like Jimmy did. Would mean more scenes
    Has she been on screen before and I missed something?

I really can't wait for that either! And I'd love that, really.

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    Has she been on screen before and I missed something?

I really can't wait for that either! And I'd love that, really.
    No idont think so but these are week commencing 12th so we will probably see her bringing her sick budgie to the vets at some point before then

Lydia was woman Jimmy met at bereavement group.

Thank you Angeldust!! Love the name by the way, quite heavenly!!! LOL ;-)
    LOL - thank you . I have to keep remembering that I'm Angeldust on this thread and puppy dog eyes on the other

Thread Information