Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 4th - 8th April 2016

Quote Originally Posted by kmti234 View Post
    The 2 deaths are Josh and Doug. So Brad loses his dad and son in the space of a few hours.

http://www.idiotbox.co.uk/neighbours...-review-34388/

So Josh dying is the devastating news Ariel mentioned in TV Soap in December. She also mentioned that Imogen gets some good news as well. Wonder what the good news will be?
    When I said 1 was Doug you said it couldn't be him!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-03-2016), Mirjam (25-03-2016)

Poor Doug, will all the Wills return for his funeral, like Gaby and Pam

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    josh goes up to amber and their child

is daniel the death?
    Josh dies. He does not go and live with Amber.

Daniel does not die.

Daniel does not die.
    last sunday's daily star said josh leaves to be near his kid

Daniel does not die.

Gilly at her best again .. confusing people with different interpretations of what she reads

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-03-2016), lizann (25-03-2016), Mirjam (25-03-2016)

He doesn't though. He has a conversation about it and wants his blessing from his parents to go but Terese is busy as there is a maintenance problem at the hotel. Daniel starts and argument with Josh then the boiler explodes. Josh and Daniel are trapped under a concrete pillar and if it is removed Josh will haemorrhage and die. Josh sacrifices himself to save Daniel and Josh dies.
    Last edited by kmti234; 25-03-2016 at 13:38.

He doesn't though. He has a conversation about it and wants his blessing from his parents to go but Terese is busy as there is a maintenance problem at the hotel. Daniel starts and argument with Josh then the boiler explodes. Josh and Daniel are trapped under a concrete pillar and if it is removed Josh will haemorrhage and die. Josh sacrifices himself to save Daniel and Josh dies.
    Please provide credible sources for all this detail, and I don't mean the vague spoilers I've seen so far.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (26-03-2016), Perdita (25-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Please provide credible sources for all this detail, and I don't mean the vague spoilers I've seen so far.
    You learn to ignore some peoples "fact" based spoilers
    I mean, from memory, the most recent facts are, Kate is returning, Kyle definitely dies in Georgia's arms (I remember being called out for suggesting maybe Kyle doesn't die), Josh definitely goes to live with Amber, Tyler and Paige definitely get together, Mark can never really move on...amongst many others
    The real facts are, we never really know what's going to happen until we watch it or someone in the production team spills the beans.
    It's fun to speculate, don't get me wrong! But when certain people present wishful thinking as facts and are then rude to people who dare to question or call them out on it does my head in and really puts me off coming on here!
    It's a soap, we like to have fun with speculation. Why some feel the need to belittle people for spelling mistakes, or questioning some of the spoilers is beyond me!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-03-2016), eni294 (25-03-2016), Mirjam (26-03-2016), scuzziemoo (27-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    You learn to ignore some peoples "fact" based spoilers
    I mean, from memory, the most recent facts are, Kate is returning, Kyle definitely dies in Georgia's arms (I remember being called out for suggesting maybe Kyle doesn't die), Josh definitely goes to live with Amber, Tyler and Paige definitely get together, Mark can never really move on...amongst many others
    The real facts are, we never really know what's going to happen until we watch it or someone in the production team spills the beans.
    It's fun to speculate, don't get me wrong! But when certain people present wishful thinking as facts and are then rude to people who dare to question or call them out on it does my head in and really puts me off coming on here!
    It's a soap, we like to have fun with speculation. Why some feel the need to belittle people for spelling mistakes, or questioning some of the spoilers is beyond me!
    LauBuch, I am sorry you are being put off coming here, hopefully Admin will be able to put a stop to this current member posting here soon. I hope you will remain a member here and enjoy discussing your favourite programmes with other like minded members

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-03-2016)

Thread Information