Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 23rd - 27th July

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Laurel is probably the next candidate
    Or Moira - but please NOT Chas - I couldn't cope with Chas suddenly finding out she has a baby Cameron in the oven! Also poor Nikhil - his one chance to do something his brother can't do and his brother goes and does it anyway.

Removed - double post
    Last edited by suzewebb; 11-07-2012 at 20:15.

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    Or Moira - but please NOT Chas - I couldn't cope with Chas suddenly finding out she has a baby Cameron in the oven! Also poor Nikhil - his one chance to do something his brother can't do and his brother goes and does it anyway.
    nikhil did it first though

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    nikhil did it first though

im looking forward to this stroyline with racheal and jai he really wants baby will be interesting to see how it works out and shes found out shes pregnant quick hasnt she lol

Quote Originally Posted by samandkai View Post
    im looking forward to this stroyline with racheal and jai he really wants baby will be interesting to see how it works out and shes found out shes pregnant quick hasnt she lol
    He might try and persuade Charity that they should adopt Rachel's baby never admitting though he is the real father

Quote Originally Posted by samandkai View Post
    He might try and persuade Charity that they should adopt Rachel's baby never admitting though he is the real father

I think the Jai storyline is interesting because it shows the man doesn't change. When Ella had his child he didn't claim his daughter while she is alive. I wonder if the writers are hinting that Jai has problems with his racial identity? I know my comment might sound odd but if Jai had a child with a South Asian woman would he not claim the child as his own? Jai's first kid Mia was also from an interracial relationship with a white woman. I understand Jai is from an interracial family himself but maybe he has issues with his heritage? Remember, Jai passed off the kid and let Ella and Declan raise Mia. Now Jai has done the same thing again this could be really interesting. I know this is going to sound cold but why would Jai have sex with Rachel she's a very unattractive woman maybe she scrubs up well?

The show needs to get rid of Moira she doesn't have a purpose on the show anymore might as well get rid of Adam too. The Bartons are finished now that John is dead, and the girls have moved to London.

Moira being attracted to Alex just proves she's a whore.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 13-07-2012 at 21:21.

You know I'm kind of pi$$ed of at Emerdale as I thought Rachel could be a great addition to the cast, but the writers have just ruined her chances by letting her get knocked up by Jai. The actress who plays Rachel is a stunning young woman out of the tracksuit and she had the potential of becoming a much loved character like Chas but know she is going to be run out of town by Bon-fire night when Charity finds out she is up the duff to her husband either that or Charity will end back in Cain's bed for revenge. As for Moira and thick as mince Alex well they will be getting their P45's soon as the writers are struggling to create stories for them.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Question Jai and Rachel

"Remember, Jai passed off the kid and let Ella and Declan raise Mia. Now Jai has done the same thing again this could be really interesting"

I thought that Jai didn't know Mia was his child until Ella dropped the bombshell for revenge? Then when he did he wanted to be there???
    Last edited by bethann236; 14-07-2012 at 09:46.

Thread Information