Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Christmas Storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

And fans will be left giggling because Katy’s waters break while she’s dressed as the Virgin Mary during a rehearsal for the local nativity play.
    I wonder who thought up that original idea?

Still, at least it won't be during the actual performance as in The Vicar of Dibley.

OMG Katy's baby will be called Joseph and Chesney will propose late summer 2012!!!

This Christmas in Corrie

Last edited by alan45; 21-11-2011 at 14:31.

Coronation Street star Sacha Parkinson has accidentally revealed that there will be a white Christmas in Weatherfield this year.

The 19-year-old inadvertently let the cat out of the bag when she tweeted pictures of the famous cobbles, covered in snow, as she filmed her final scenes as lesbian Sian Powers on the ITV1 soap.

"Look how beautiful the street looks..." she wrote.

A Corrie insider told the Daily Mirror: "It was supposed to be a surprise for the festive episodes. Next thing it's plastered all over Twitter. Sacha even tweeted how beautiful it looked.

"Cast have been warned about leaking storylines on Twitter. It seems she forgot," they added.

Sacha, who joined the soap in 2009, is set to make her dramatic exit as she gets married to Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent) in the soap's controversial first lesbian wedding.

"It's been the best 3 years of my life, i'm very blessed to have been given this opportunity and I can honestly say my family has grown! The best memories, the best people, the best job. Thank you x," she later wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street star Sacha Parkinson has accidentally revealed that there will be a white Christmas in Weatherfield this year.

The 19-year-old inadvertently let the cat out of the bag when she tweeted pictures of the famous cobbles, covered in snow, as she filmed her final scenes as lesbian Sian Powers on the ITV1 soap.

SEE ABOVE post 23

There won’t be a dry eye anywhere as the lad breaks down crying as he cradles his baby.
    He tells Katy: “I can’t believe it. We’ve got a son. Our son, my son. I love you so much.”
    The pair will give the baby the festive name of Joseph.
    I can't wait I am dancing n singing n going crazy about this he he

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo1234 View Post
    OMG Katy's baby will be called Joseph and Chesney will propose late summer 2012!!!
    Chesney proposes :O ?

Contrary to the tabloids and digital Spy reporting that Sacha Parkinson had spoiled storylines by tweeting pictures of a snow filled Coronation Street, Corrie have released a full gallery . Real SFX have done the special effects for the wintry episodes, they were also used for the tram crash last year. Just one month to Christmas now,

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-11-2011), ellie2 (26-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Contrary to the tabloids and digital Spy reporting that Sacha Parkinson had spoiled storylines by tweeting pictures of a snow filled Coronation Street, Corrie have released a full gallery . Real SFX have done the special effects for the wintry episodes, they were also used for the tram crash last year. Just one month to Christmas now,

I love these pictures of the fake snow. Feels christmasyy

Merry Christmas from Corrie

Last edited by alan45; 03-12-2011 at 11:57.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2011)

Thread Information