Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: John stape hides a deadly secret from his friends and family

edge of your seat :P

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    No-one has commented so far on the credibility of John falling off the roof at least six storeys up, hitting a concrete pavement and then getting up within minutes and waltzing off.

I suppose it could happen.....
    I suppose it could. I thought it was really weird when they said it was just like he disappeared!

Coronation Street's Fiz Stape finally realises the severity of her situation as she appears in court in tonight's episode of the soap.

Facing fraud charges and a continuing murder investigation, Fiz has barely slept amid fears that she won't be granted bail.

As the court hearing gets under way, Chesney, Maria and Kirk are all present to support her, while Norris and Mary also turn up and cast a more cynical eye over proceedings.

When the judge announces that Fiz's case is being referred to the crown court, will she be sent to prison in the meantime or will she be allowed to return home to the street?

Coronation Street's Fiz Stape is to be charged with three murders in a forthcoming storyline twist, show producer Phil Collinson has confirmed.

The devoted mum, played by Jennie McAlpine, will face trial later this year after the authorities decide that she must have been involved in her husband John's crime spree.

Coronation Street viewers have recently seen Fiz charged with fraud as her decision to steal Joy Fishwick's inheritance caught up with her. However, Collinson told This Morning today that things will soon get much worse.

"Well, I'm afraid Fiz is going to jail. Fiz is going to be remanded in custody quite soon and she actually gets charged with three murders," he explained.

"Her murder trial is going to come up across the autumn. There's lots of twists and turns still to play out with that story."

Fiz only recently became aware of the fact that John had been involved in the deaths of Joy, Colin Fishwick and Charlotte Hoyle. However, in an explosive week of episodes earlier this month, she incriminated herself by helping to move Colin's body.

As John recently disappeared from Weatherfield, Fiz has been left to face the consequences of his dark crimes.

Last month, reports suggested that Fiz would decide to hand her baby daughter Hope over to Roy and Hayley Cropper as she faced time behind bars.

Meanwhile, Jennie McAlpine recently expressed excitement over her character's future, telling Digital Spy that the end of John's plot would lead to "the start of some whole new stories which could run for months and years".

JAILED Fiz Stape risks her life when she takes on a prison drugs ring in a controversial new plot.

Bosses at the ITV1 soap will highlight the issue of drug gangs at work inside Britain’s prisons. Mum-of-one Fiz, on remand for the murders her husband John committed, finds herself affected by the deals.

She discovers her cellmate Ginny has died of an overdose from drugs smuggled into the jail and her death makes Fiz determined to take on the drug barons.

Fiz (Jennie McAlpine, 27) then discovers that another inmate, Ruth, is bringing in goods supplied by her vicious drug-dealing boyfriend.

And she is disgusted as Ruth, who lives in the mother and baby unit of the prison, smuggles the cocaine and ecstasy inside her own baby’s clothes.

When Fiz tries to get her to stop dealing, Ruth tells her: “No way I can stop love. Welcome to the real world. If I don’t do what I’m told my boyfriend and his mates will beat me to a pulp.”

When Becky McDonald (Katherine Kelly, 31) visits Fiz she confides to her that she knows how the drugs are being smuggled in.

But ex-jailbird Becky warns her: “If you know what’s good for you, you’ll keep your mouth shut. “No-one inside likes a grass and they’ll shut your mouth for you permanently if you tell anyone.”

Daily Star

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    JAILED Fiz Stape risks her life when she takes on a prison drugs ring in a controversial new plot.

Bosses at the ITV1 soap will highlight the issue of drug gangs at work inside Britain’s prisons. Mum-of-one Fiz, on remand for the murders her husband John committed, finds herself affected by the deals.

She discovers her cellmate Ginny has died of an overdose from drugs smuggled into the jail and her death makes Fiz determined to take on the drug barons.

Fiz (Jennie McAlpine, 27) then discovers that another inmate, Ruth, is bringing in goods supplied by her vicious drug-dealing boyfriend.

And she is disgusted as Ruth, who lives in the mother and baby unit of the prison, smuggles the cocaine and ecstasy inside her own baby’s clothes.

When Fiz tries to get her to stop dealing, Ruth tells her: “No way I can stop love. Welcome to the real world. If I don’t do what I’m told my boyfriend and his mates will beat me to a pulp.”

When Becky McDonald (Katherine Kelly, 31) visits Fiz she confides to her that she knows how the drugs are being smuggled in.

But ex-jailbird Becky warns her: “If you know what’s good for you, you’ll keep your mouth shut. “No-one inside likes a grass and they’ll shut your mouth for you permanently if you tell anyone.”

Daily Star

Mild mannered Fiz takes on prison drugs baronesses. Who TF writes this trash
    Last edited by alan45; 21-06-2011 at 10:20.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

layla (21-06-2011)

Myabe they are trying to show her as grown up and mother to a young baby, which might prompt a lot of mothers to think about the risks their children have to face and hopefully not get involved with as they grow up. As Hope has had such a bad start in life, I am sure Fiz will do anything to make sure she is going to grow up safe. Just an idea.

I see where you are coming from but its just to big a stretch of credibility to have mild mannered Fiz Stape involved in this. She is as timid as a Church mouse. Had Becky or Traceyluv been involved it might have been credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Bosses at the ITV1 soap will highlight the issue of drug gangs at work inside Britain’s prisons.
    is it just me who thinks this isn't really an appropriate storyline for a soap? not that it's controversial or anything, but because it's so far removed from life on the Street? people watch soaps for domestic dramas, it's not a crime drama!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

layla (21-06-2011)

You get say the same about transgender issues and murder though, they happen in all soaps. Soaps are meant to reflect all parts of society, even if all these things happen in one little back street, village or Square

Thread Information