Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

I was with my niece watching this last night and when Simon said Matt looked like the was just dragged from the bathroom, we both said if that is the way he looks dragged from a bathroom.. keep dragging him... he was so hot last night

I got goosebumps listening to Mary last night.. she did an amazing job.. Katie reminded me of those girls who were sent to a convent in the 60 for getting pregnant and forced to have a hair cut... she killed that song and Cher was dreadful, she was out of tune for the first part of that song
    Super Mod

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (22-11-2010), tammyy2j (22-11-2010)

Loved Mary, One Direction and absolutley adored Matt he just keeps getting better and better. Didn't like Katie or Cher this week. Oh and someone call the police for the triple murder Wagner commited it was horrible last week two Elton songs put together that shouldn't be together and this week the same with three beatles. I know I say I don't like Katie and how she keeps getting through but if it was her and Wagner in the bottom two I would actually completly understand if she was saved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pipette For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (21-11-2010)

Paije and One Direction were my favourites last night. Hated Wagner's performance. And yes, I agree that Katie looked rubbish. I preferred Matt's version of the song to when Olly Murs performed it last year. Olly is singing his new song tonight.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to megan999 For This Useful Post:

pipette (21-11-2010)

Paije Richardson has become the ninth act to be voted out of The X Factor.

The former cinema employee pulled out a crowd-pleasing rendition of Sam Brown's 'Stop' after finding himself in the bottom two against Cher Lloyd, who reprised her emotional "performance of the season" from two weeks ago, 'Stay' by Shakespears Sister.

When Dermot O'Leary turned to the judges, all four agreed that neither act deserved to be in the sing-off based on last night's performances.

First Simon Cowell decided that he was "gonna go with the person who I've continually supported" and voted to save Lloyd.

Cheryl Cole quickly echoed Cowell's decision, backing her own act at the expense of Richardson, before Minogue followed suit and voted out Lloyd in order to save her singer, all the while bemoaning the "outrageous" viewer vote.

Once again the deciding vote fell to Walsh, who argued that the decision was "so, so difficult" as he had "always believed in Paije from day one", but felt that Lloyd had given an "incredible" sing-off performance.

Ultimately, Walsh opted to send home Richardson, giving him the majority needed to eliminate him from the competition.

After the result, Richardson stated: "Obviously I didn't have the support of the public and I'm grateful for them keeping me this long. Thank you."

Richardson's elimination makes Dannii Minogue the second judge - after Simon Cowell - to be left with just one act remaining in the show.

The X Factor continues next Saturday at 7.45pm on ITV1.

All seven remaining X Factor acts will perform two songs next week, it has been revealed.

Creative director Brian Friedman confirmed the plans on tonight's Xtra Factor, when host Konnie Huq pressured him to reveal the theme.

"The theme is seven contestants, 14 songs," he said. "Two songs each. Usually everyone does one uptempo and one ballad, so everyone is going to have to show a little bit of variety."

Next week's X Factor live show, which will last nearly two hours, kicks off on Saturday at 7.45pm on ITV1.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (22-11-2010)

Justin Bieber, Nicole Scherzinger and The Wanted will play next week's X Factor results show, it has been revealed.

Dermot O'Leary announced the lineup at the end of tonight's show, confirming rumours that have been circulating online all week.

Guest judge Scherzinger, who appeared at the Manchester auditions and Boot Camp, will sing her solo single 'Poison', while The Wanted are expected to perform their latest track 'Lose My Mind'. Bieber is expected to perform either 'U Smile' or his Top 10 hit 'Baby'.

The X Factor results show airs next Sunday at 8pm on ITV1.

X Factor contestant Gamu Nhengu has recorded a single being released in the battle for the Christmas number one spot.

The singer, from Clackmannanshire, failed to make it to the live show stage of the competition after judge Cheryl Cole chose not to select her.

Aberlour, a Stirling-based children's charity is releasing the single Where Will You Sleep This Christmas? featuring the 18-year-old's vocals.

The song was written by Gamu's former music teacher David Clifford and is being released on December 13.

Karen McMurrich, Aberlour's Director of Marketing, said: "Christmas has always been a focus for our fundraising activity and Aberlour has traditionally produced a Christmas song for fundraising purposes.

"This song will hopefully appeal to a much larger audience this year and we are so grateful for the support of those who helped to make it happen."

The proceeds from the single will help the charity to continue to support the 6,000 vulnerable young people, children and their families they help every year.

I think Simon and the maybe the other judges knew the votes and that if it went to deadlock Cher would be gone

Paje was the better performer and Louis even praised him but choose Cher

Wagner is getting an awful time I feel sorry for him - Cheryl was wrong to pick on him during the show about a article in the press

Matt should concentrate on the show and his own performances as all the other contestants are his competition

I was thinking there may have to be a double eviction this week and next. There is 3 weeks left to the finale and still seven acts left, we need to loose 4 over the next two weeks. I was hoping that Louis would have saved Paije and put it too deadlock Cher would have been a gonner for sure. It would be interesting to know what the percentage of votes were. Cher and Katie are vunreable this week. Although Wagner is awful, the man has feelings and it should be the Mr Cowell and Walsh getting the backlash for allowing novelty acts into the competition. I can see him surviving another couple of weeks.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (22-11-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I was thinking there may have to be a double eviction this week and next. There is 3 weeks left to the finale and still seven acts left, we need to loose 4 over the next two weeks. I was hoping that Louis would have saved Paije and put it too deadlock Cher would have been a gonner for sure. It would be interesting to know what the percentage of votes were. Cher and Katie are vunreable this week. Although Wagner is awful, the man has feelings and it should be the Mr Cowell and Walsh getting the backlash for allowing novelty acts into the competition. I can see him surviving another couple of weeks.
    Isnt the judges votes now gone and it is down to the public or maybe it changes as there is 7 acts left

Thread Information