Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan

She'll do anything for attention, she really is the most annoying person on the planet at the moment!!!
    i was looking forward to im a celeb this year but now theres a chance she can be on it i dont think ill bother!

lets hope her big announcement is she is going to move to mars or something!

That is what really annoys me about her.. she has a big announcement well then say it already instead of making it the BIG thing of the century and I bet it is something stupid like she is going to become a pop star, reduce her breast or get back with Peter....
    Super Mod

her going in im a non-entity get me in here, is even more of a turn off for me than the bugs, - cant stand watching it because of all the critters, definately not going attempt to watch if that twit is going back on,

im not loving "reality" (term used very loosely) tv at the moment- the x factor is a joke, and now this!

ITV2 has commissioned a second series of What Katie Did Next, it has been announced.

The fly-on-the-wall series will follow Price immediately following her exit from the I'm A Celebrity... jungle last week.

Price commented of the new series: "Viewers have seen what I went through in the jungle, and now they’ll get to find out exactly what happens next. As ever, there’s bound to be lots of drama!"

ITV2 controller Zai Bennett added: "The first series of What Katie Did Next was a huge success for ITV2 and we’re delighted that Katie will continue to share every facet of her amazing life with our viewers first."

The eight-episode series, which will see Price continuing her life as a model, mother and businesswoman as she heads home from Australia, is slated to air in early 2010

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...v2-series.html

Is anybody actually watching this? I have enough when I see the trailers, could not sit through an hour of it.

Katie Price has reportedly asked Peter Andre for a reunion.

According to The Sun, Price made the request in a phone call on Monday shortly after she walked out of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

A friend of Andre said: "She said she was sorry for being such a bitch to him. She asked him straight out if there was any chance they could get back together and pleaded for a reunion.

"She was telling him she just couldn't stop thinking of him and their life together. Katie told him she even dreamed of him at night but would wake up to realise he wasn't there, and feel sad. She was being the Katie Pete fell in love with in the first place."

He added: "He just assumed she wanted to speak to the kids, which she eventually did. But then she came out with all this stuff about how she missed him and knew she had been an idiot.

"The idea of a reunion is not something Pete would even consider. They are divorced and that's it."

Andre and Price wed in 2005 after getting together on I'm A Celebrity a year earlier. Their divorce was finalised last month.

Price split from her partner Alex Reid earlier this week.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...r-reunion.html

If they do get back together, they will have both made a packet out of their divorce and rekindled relationship. Can't help feeling it was all a publicity stunt anyway but I might be wrong about that

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Katie Price has reportedly asked Peter Andre for a reunion.

According to The Sun, Price made the request in a phone call on Monday shortly after she walked out of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

A friend of Andre said: "She said she was sorry for being such a bitch to him. She asked him straight out if there was any chance they could get back together and pleaded for a reunion.

"She was telling him she just couldn't stop thinking of him and their life together. Katie told him she even dreamed of him at night but would wake up to realise he wasn't there, and feel sad. She was being the Katie Pete fell in love with in the first place."

He added: "He just assumed she wanted to speak to the kids, which she eventually did. But then she came out with all this stuff about how she missed him and knew she had been an idiot.

"The idea of a reunion is not something Pete would even consider. They are divorced and that's it."

Andre and Price wed in 2005 after getting together on I'm A Celebrity a year earlier. Their divorce was finalised last month.

Price split from her partner Alex Reid earlier this week.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...r-reunion.html

If they do get back together, they will have both made a packet out of their divorce and rekindled relationship. Can't help feeling it was all a publicity stunt anyway but I might be wrong about that
    i was reading the other day on another forum someone had posted that they could see right through her! this person said this divorce is a sham its just to make money she is getting her publicity on I'm a celeb she is getting the most hated woman status so she can earn a few quid writing about that! and to top it all she will get back with peter because she has already made her money out the divorce so now she will earn a bit more with the story of them getting back together...i said from the beginning of the divorce not to believe anything! there not in it for pure love its just to make money
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

I have far better and more important things to fill my days with than worrying over some celebrity who may or may not have got married and divorced for publicity. To be quite honest, I couldn't give a flying duck.
    Thanks CrazyLea

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (29-11-2009), lizann (27-11-2009), Meh (27-11-2009), Siobhan (27-11-2009), Trinity (27-11-2009)

Jordan and Katie Price need to disappear

It would be front page news if Jordan was to trun up at the opening of a branch of the poundshop. She can't help herself she has to be in the media everyday. She doesn't care if she makes a full off herself or not, which is sad because I felt for Jordan when she went through all the heartbreak with Harvey's disablity and Dwight Yorke shunning his own child. Being nominated for all those bushtucker trials only proved how the public feel about her. She needs to go away and rethink her priorities. She can have a life in the media but it has to be for the right reasons not just to promote her sex life.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Hannelene (05-12-2009), Siobhan (29-11-2009)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz0v0puKQoO

She's not exactly known for choosing her words carefully.

But even Katie Price may have gone too far this time when she said children that come from divorced families are 'lucky'.
    Appearing on This Morning yesterday, the glamour model said they were probably better off than those whose parents were still together as they got 'extra' presents.

Speaking to hosts Eamon Holmes and Ruth Langsford, Katie, who was at HMV in London today to launch her new book Paradise, said: 'Any child that has parents who are divorced are lucky. They get extra Christmas presents, birthday presents and extra trips.'
    And she added that she was glad that she split from Peter Andre while her children - Harvey, seven, Junior, five and three-year-old Princess - were young, as they will 'forget' about the split when they are older.

She said: 'I revert back to when my mum and dad split up. I was three or four and I can't even remember it.
    'So really it was good it happened at that age because if it had happened when the kids were a bit older then I think it probably could have affected them.'
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 29-07-2010 at 15:26.

Thread Information