Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1337

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

What a nightmare Jodi! I am glad that you are both okay, fumes from burning plastic can be lethal - have you been checked out by a doc?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    What a nightmare Jodi! I am glad that you are both okay, fumes from burning plastic can be lethal - have you been checked out by a doc?
    yep we are ok,, we went to one of those Emergency clinic's since Kim has asthtma , they checked us out and said we were OK..we had the house airing out until this morning,, we about froze our tushies off

Oh my, that's awful At least the damage is cosmetic and neither you nor Kim have any injuries.

The rain is starting again here. Had it all day yesterday. It's not too bad, I don't mind the rain. Almost finished my assignment so that's one thing off my mind
    Thanks CrazyLea

I'm glad that you got checked out Jodie.

And congratulations on finishing your assignment Abigail - it is a good feeling not to have something hanging over you

Glad you and kim are ok jodie xxx

God Jodi glad you and Kim are okay. Take care hope you both are alright.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

So glad you two are ok Jodi... what a shame it happened.. poor love!
    Super Mod

Glad you are ok.,Jody. Sorry for messy post but I think I am going to pass out soon with tiredness. Had a fantastic few days in Spain with friends and family, celebrating OH's birthday. Weather there blooming great. Travel back today nightmare once we left airport. 4 traffic jams because of accidents, it has not stopped puring down. Even a fair bit of thunder recently. Soooo tired, will go to bed now. Omnibus editions of Emmerdale and Corrie and EastEnders and of course, I can read on here what I have missed

Glad you had a lovely time Perdita you deserved a break!

Kind of feeling mixed emotions today.
    I'm quite annoyed because my radio for my car and my memory stick with all my College work on has gone missing from my handbag! I'm hoping I've misplace them with my own stupidity, but I have a bad feeling somoene has been in my bag

Happy too though, I had a good report tonight at Parent's evening, both my tutors said I have so much potential, but I need to have more faith and confidence in myself because I can do it, and also that my assignments are of a very good standard which I was shocked with!

Kind of feeling nostalgic with work. I miss it so much I miss the company, and the energy that I had and interacting with the customers, especially our locals ... but I drove past there earlier, and the door was open and the light was on in the foyer!!! The banister has been changed from red to brown... so something is going on in there, and I really want to find out whats taking Mr.Jones' place... but I don't know how I'd go about it :/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-11-2009)

Oh gosh really Kirsty I do hope it's your misplacement and not the latter .

I'm getting really depressed not having a job I'm so bored, and running out of money quickly! And Christmas is coming, and my birthday . I am going job hunting again tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Thread Information