Page 89 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Been so busy studying that for the next 2 days I will be doing nothing. For the last week I have been working and studying to all hrs into the night that now I just want some time watching silly TV in my pyjamas!

Guess what Im doing today?
    Dancing! Yet again, I need to go in so I can do this cartwheel with a woman who hasnt been in a while, I need to do it on her which Ive never done before cos usually its people doing them on me
    The tomorrow we have a rehersal for 6 hours for the whole show.
    Its 1 week today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Well thats good as least you know your gonna talk about it
    Hmm yeah I suppose. I really didn't want to talk about it in work though, he caught me completely off guard because I was cleaning the mens loos because they were disgusting and he walked in and was just like "wellI don't know what to say"... and it all went from there.
    Only time will tell lol

I have such a bad pain in the bottom left hand side of my tummy it kills when I sit down or walk around, I'm only ok if I sit still... haha which is not going to help because I've got work tonight!

Hannalene, just think.. all the studying will pay off in the long run and then you can watch as much silly tv in your pjs as you want

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Guess what Im doing today?
    Dancing! Yet again, I need to go in so I can do this cartwheel with a woman who hasnt been in a while, I need to do it on her which Ive never done before cos usually its people doing them on me
    The tomorrow we have a rehersal for 6 hours for the whole show.
    Its 1 week today!!!
    Oohhh are they back cartwheels?? Where you kind of link arms, and then they cartwheel over your back??

I know how you feel witht he stupid amount of rehearsals for the dancing show, I get like that too

No not those ones, I dont mind them.

Its hard to describe, you go in front of them like your doing a normal cartwheel but you grab their thighs as they are in second bending a little, so basically your head is between their legs for a little but not very long

oohhhhhh I know! Haha
    We don't tend to do them quite as much, we mainly use the back cartwheels.

Just think.. ina week it'll all be done

I know I dont want the show to be over though cos its our last well, well the 4 of us that are leaving. So im excited but sad at the same time

The cartwheels are for the can can we are doing

Hope the show goes well for you Abbie.

Hopefully the studying has all paid off Hannalene. You can put your feet up now and just relax

My day's been ok so far...in a bit of a mood though I don't know why. I ended up just making an outburst at my parents. I really didn't mean too and felt so bad afterwards. I feel really ungrateful and very bad about it. I take them for granted so so much and I don't mean too.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Abbie (05-09-2009), Hannelene (05-09-2009)

Oh what a lovely post Dave and thanks for your comment. Not many people would admit taking their parents for granted

Back from my holiday in Spain at around 1.30 a.m., very tired now as I did not get much sleep, probably over-tired. I am sure I will have a good night's sleep tonight. Not looking forward to go back to work on Monday after 5 weeks off and not liking the cool and wet weather after weeks of hot sunny weather. But all good things come to an end eventually

Thread Information