Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    The one who seemed very althletic?
    yes! everything about him makes my skin crawl, argh! i hope he's not around for much longer!

how rubbish was that gym in a box idea anyways!?

i couldn't believe it when Debra shouted at Yasmina accusing her of being racist. it wads a perfectly reasonable suggestion and people who make adverts have to make that kind of decision every day!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

The multi-gym idea started off well and James group would probably won the task if they had kept it simple, but Ben and co had to go and add arms and legs to it that is where it lost focus. That is were many of tasks go wrong as they try and complicate tasks rather than keep them simple. They have no logic and don't look at the whole picture before they start.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

what i dont get is how each week they can **** up on the simpliest of things

if we can all point them out easily, and we have no buisness experience, then why do these so called "experienced" people mess up big style!?

i know its obv different when your actually doing it, and hindsight is a brilliant thing, but they seem to make the mother of all **** ups over the simpliest of things each and every time!

I think that part of their problem is conceit. They are all so up themselves that they think that their ideas are wonderful - they do not seem to have a self edit function at all.

Ben - best looking guy here - yuck

Debra - always right, can do no wrong and sees no good in anyone else

James - is just not up to it, what a wimp.

For all the degree's they may have and wonderful qualifications not one of them is got an ounce of common sense.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Watched this with my dad's cousin this week. Loved it and will definitely be watching from now on.

When Sir Alan was talking about the cushion and sitting on the fence The bit where he said that the only good thing about the pitch for the gym in the box was that they took the sample away afterwards was great too.

Aww I didn't want Paula to go. She made an error but she had good creativity and I thought she was a good leader! I really wish Ben went, but he's being so arrogant and he's really fighting his corner so it's clear that Sir Alan wants to keep him just because he makes good TV. I don't think Ben has anything good to offer in my opinion.

I loved how Nick revealed how much Paula's team actually spent and everyone looked so shocked - Kate's mouth wide open with shock... priceless

Noorul was a terrible team leader! I think if his team lost, he would have gone especially as he had a bad report from Margaret too. I actually wanted Noorul's team to lose as the product was rubbish and he was so poor at leading. Paula's team did a really good job at selling, especially at such a high price and the product was decent. It was just that fatal error that ruined everything for them.

I am really starting to like Lorraine. I loved how she dealt with Phillip getting stressed and then telling bluntly to the camera how she thought he was acting.

It was a good episode but I felt the wrong person went!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Layne (16-04-2009)

Ben is horid, I wish Alan had fired him, but I must admit he made the right decision to get rid of the team leader on this ocassion. But I hope Ben goes soon, he's such a self rightious slimeball.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Noorul was a terrible team leader!
    He needs to go and fast! I thought his team were going to lose given they were selling desperately at the end.

I hope Ben goes soon.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information