Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Child She Thought She'd Never Have

more more more soon please!1
    its great!!

thanks torrie for my gorgeous banna!!
    Dennis: A moment of insanity. I only went an' proposed, didn't I?

dig up den!lol this is really gd more soon!!

wow... fab... brill... great... more more more... you can't leave it like that... you have to post more... i need to know what's happening...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thanks for the replies, i'll post the next part soon.

brill! what they gonna do with den when they dig him up! more very soon please, cant wait
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Sorry for the delay

Part 14

Dennis looked at Sharon, not quite taking in what she had just said. He loved Sharon and would do anything to make her happy.
    "Move him? Sweetheart hes buried under six foot of concrete, not as if I can dig him up with a shovel without anyone noticing."
    "Dennis i'm not stupid and I know that what i'm asking is a lot but I can't go on with him down there, not when our baby is born. Do you really want him under the same roof as our baby?"
    "No I don't but what are we going to say? More importantly, what are we going to do with him when we've dug him up?"
    "I don't know, haven't thought that far ahead yet. We need to move quickly though. You'll be able to hack your way through the concrete, even if it takes a couple of days, at least I know that he'll be gone in a few days."
    "Are you sure you want to do this? What about Chrissie and Sam, what will they think?"
    "They'll understand and its not as if we're going to turn them in or anything, we'll throw him in the canal where he should have stayed."

Sharon got out of bed and put her dressing gown on and walked into the kitchen. She filled the kettle and set it boil. She got four slices of bread out of the bread bin and put them in the toaster. Dennis appeared at the doorway.
    "I'll move him tonight. Best to get it over and done with, can't be having you not sleeping, not when you're expecting our precious one."
    "Dennis, don't forget about my scan later today, thats more important than dad."
    "I wouldn't forget about that darling, going to find out whether we're having a boy or a girl."
    "Do you really want to know? Do you not want it to be a secret?"
    "I want to know, I can't wait Sharon, i'm going to be a dad!"
    "I don't want to know what it is, I want to wait and see."
    "Don't worry darling, I won't breathe a word, it'll be my little secret."

Later in the afternoon Dennis came back to the Vic to find Chrissie behind the bar with Sharon.
    "Take it you spoke to Chrissie then?"
    "Yeah, shes agreed to work here till she finds something else."
    "At least it'll give us chance to find someone else before the baby is born."
    "Well I was thinking that if you worked here behind the bar we won't need anyone else, not with Tracy and Little Mo."
    "I've got the bookies though darling."
    "Pat seems to be doing a good enough job with that. You won't be here all the time you know."
    "I'll be with you and our baby most of the time, want to spend most of the time with the two most precious things in my life."
    "Did you get things sorted?"
    "Yeah i'll pick the stuff up after we've been to the hospital. We best be making a move now darling, don't want to be late." Sharon went and got her coat and told Chrissie and Little Mo that she was popping out. They both got into a taxi and headed for the hospital.

awwww dennis the barman more soon please!!!

thanks torrie for my gorgeous banna!!
    Dennis: A moment of insanity. I only went an' proposed, didn't I?

awwwwwwwww... there so sweet... erm... how is he guna dig Den up and explain the big hole in the floor??? hehe... are there guna ave a bebe... a tiny ikcle bebe... yey yey yey... please post more... soon... more more more...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

more please asap! im hooked!
    [IMG][/IMG]

fab! awwwww theyre gonna have a baby! more very soon please, cant wait
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information