Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who - News and Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by A Christmas Carol View Post
    Who?
    A bit of background here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7808697.stm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (03-01-2009)

Absolutely NOT impressed. He looks like he's about 17 years old and in a boy band. I think he's going to be a cocky Doctor.

Oh, and i didn't even know who he was! I actually shouted "who the Hell are you?" at the TV!
    Last edited by jess22; 03-01-2009 at 20:45.

Quote Originally Posted by jess22 View Post
    Absolutely NOT impressed. He looks like he's about 17 years old and in a boy band. I think he's going to be a cocky Doctor.

Oh, and i didn't even know who he was! I actually shouted "who the Hell are you?" at the TV!
    Does it matter tho, if we don't know who he is?
    Surley that makes it a bit more exciting. I was a little kind ooo no when i saw him, but the more you think about it the more i wanna just see what he is like on Dr Who.

He reminds me of that Adam from Series 2 of Torchwood. The Doctor on the whole having younger companions (Rose, Martha and Mickey and Adam if they count) will have to stop too, otherwise the companion would end up being about 15 or something!

I'm not sure about him either, although he seemed quite good in the clips they showed of him from other things.

I'm not sure about him, but then I didn't think Mr Tennant would have been able to fill Chris Eccleston boots and looked what happened there. I'll give him a chance we may even grow to like him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Unsure about him, but mostly because he is far too young for me to lust after (but I don't find him attractive anyway - DT will remain in my heart for that for long to come )

Of course, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, until his debut etc - how many of us didn't like the thought of Catherine Tate, but loved Donna come the end.

I haven't seen him in anything before, but I trust the casting for the new Doctor will be right. He is very good looking (to me).

I think he could be good, it will be interesting, at least with him not being in anything else we have nothing to compare him to.

As soon as he came on the TV i went "Who's that?!"

But i'm actually really pleased its him, because...

I have no idea who he is

I didn't know who David Tennant was before he got the part, and i think thats the best thing. We have no idea what his doctor is going to be like. He isn't so famous that he is stuck in a rut in terms of his acting. He will just get on with the job and probably be very thankfull for it.

The clips they showed of his past shows looked pretty good actually.

And i really don't think his age matters that much. He'll be 28 by the time it airs anyway With a good actor, you should see the character, not the actor. So if he's any good, we won't notice. Plus i've seen many a person be surprised that David Tennant is in his late thirties, because he acts much younger.

So i'm very chuffed i don't know who he is. Really excited to see what he's like now!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:

Katy (04-01-2009), Layne (05-01-2009)

I think it's time for a lady Dr Who...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information