Page 233 of 331 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

knew it was Lauren still good to see it finally coming out, am liking the scenes with Tanya in prison, starting to get some attitude on her.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Allen For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (02-12-2008)

i missed it tonight so was it lauren then - i thought it was, said that from the start
    Maisie Mouse

Ok it was Lauren but why would Tanya give up on 3 kids to save one? and surely lauren been a minor would have not gotten as sever punishment as Tanya?
    How did she drive like that? and why is she pretending like she never did it?

Loved the scenes with Shirley and Heather... uh oh.. the look on Suzy's face.. can't wait for that to explode (literally I want her to explode and be gone)
    Super Mod

So its Lauren not that it wasnt obvious

I dont think Max would want to see his daughter Lauren punished, he would probably feel bad that it came to that.

I'm so glad Shirley is staying love her with Heather

Suzy's face was priceless

so what will happen to lauren now when she is found out!
    ian is so funny loved watching him last night
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    so what will happen to lauren now when she is found out!
    ian is so funny loved watching him last night
    Ian was hilarious... his little sweat shop making posters
    Super Mod

Callum mentioned his brother last night. Presumably we'll have the joy of meeting him sometime in the future. I hope he's not as dull and wooden as Callum is.

I don't know how the Tanya/Max/Lauren storyline will unravel. It's not down to Max to drop any charges so even when he finds out that it was Lauren that ran him over I can't see what he can do about it? The Police will want to prosecute someone for attempted murder and, with Tanya's confession plus Stacy's statement I can't see how Tanya can get out of it as, obviously they wont tell the Police who really did it. Unless Lauren cracks and shouts out "It was me" when her Mum is sent down for 10 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Callum mentioned his brother last night. Presumably we'll have the joy of meeting him sometime in the future. I hope he's not as dull and wooden as Callum is.

I don't know how the Tanya/Max/Lauren storyline will unravel. It's not down to Max to drop any charges so even when he finds out that it was Lauren that ran him over I can't see what he can do about it? The Police will want to prosecute someone for attempted murder and, with Tanya's confession plus Stacy's statement I can't see how Tanya can get out of it as, obviously they wont tell the Police who really did it. Unless Lauren cracks and shouts out "It was me" when her Mum is sent down for 10 years!
    Surely the police would need evidence rather than just Tanya's statement - if Tanya WAS guilty, the police would have found her fingerprints when they found Jack's on the steering wheel. Also, would Stacey's statement stand up in court bearing in mind the history between her, Max and Tanya?

if Tanya WAS guilty, the police would have found her fingerprints when they found Jack's on the steering wheel.
    The person was wearing gloves

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Just because Lauren was holding her cell phone at the end, does not mean that Tanya was talking to her??? Ok I know she must be the culprit Tanya is covering, but surely it will start to unravel,cos Lauren will not be able to stand it for very long,she obviously HATES Max....
    Wonder how Tanya and her cell mate are keeping that cell fone charged up

Thread Information