Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Beauty Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbanana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    I got a tip, don't bother at all, go o natural, makes your skin much healthier, and you'll look better (well the extra 30 mins in bed in the morning helps) and it's a lot cheaper
    Each to their own. I personally like wearing a bit of mineral foundation (which is good for you), mascara and lip gloss/balm....not too made up for the daytime, but enhancing what ya got!
    It's not just a case of each to their own, it's what you can afford too, make up is expensive, i'd rather use my money for better things, things are essensial, like food and drink etc, i just don't see the point in it, when i'm just going to work, where i'll get hot and sweaty and it'll look bad after 1 hour there.
    Fine you dont see the point of wearing make up and rather spend your money on other things...but I do see the point to wearing make up. I like buying make up, just as I like buying clothes to wear.
    Man what is this have a go at Dawn coz she doesn't wear make up and doesn't see the point. I know i'm in a minority, but surly i'm allowed to chose not too. Here's be why i don't post much on here, as it always ends up in a dispute or something. I think i'll just stick to posting spoilers and nothign else!

Lol, can I be a bit of both.
    So...basically I dont wear make-up.
    Sometimes I wear a little eye-liner, only cos I look really tired, but its my own fault for my late nights so I have massive bags under my eyes.
    But thats all I wear. Although I do feel better when I wear make-up and even then , its only ever eye make up. I never wear blusher or foundation.

I got a tip, don't bother at all, go o natural, makes your skin much healthier, and you'll look better (well the extra 30 mins in bed in the morning helps) and it's a lot cheaper
    Each to their own. I personally like wearing a bit of mineral foundation (which is good for you), mascara and lip gloss/balm....not too made up for the daytime, but enhancing what ya got!
    It's not just a case of each to their own, it's what you can afford too, make up is expensive, i'd rather use my money for better things, things are essensial, like food and drink etc, i just don't see the point in it, when i'm just going to work, where i'll get hot and sweaty and it'll look bad after 1 hour there.

Fine you dont see the point of wearing make up and rather spend your money on other things...but I do see the point to wearing make up. I like buying make up, just as I like buying clothes to wear.
    Man what is this have a go at Dawn coz she doesn't wear make up and doesn't see the point. I know i'm in a minority, but surly i'm allowed to chose not too. Here's be why i don't post much on here, as it always ends up in a dispute or something. I think i'll just stick to posting spoilers and nothign else!
    Excuse me??? where in my posts have I had a go at you???! Please don't make out that I am having a go/trying to argue with you, when it is obviously not the case....

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

People are allowed to disagree with you, you know. She doesn't do the same thing as you, doesn't mean it's a "dispute". Just means we're all human and don't all agree all the time.
    Last edited by Abi; 06-09-2008 at 14:14.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:

Bryan (06-09-2008), Pinkbanana (06-09-2008)

Anyway getting back on topic...this is a thread pertaining to beauty tips...

Put lip and eye pencils in the refrigerator before sharpening. They're less likely to break - and you won't waste so much.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Anyway getting back on topic...this is a thread pertaining to beauty tips...

Put lip and eye pencils in the refrigerator before sharpening. They're less likely to break - and you won't waste so much.
    I wish i'da read that before - mine's like less than an inch long now lmao.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Thread Information