Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Steven to become a murderer??

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    I am personally glad he is going. I am not keen on him as a character really... and if you ask me, trying to smother someone with a pillow is attempted murder.. it will be a good way for the character to go and I always found it unrealistic the way he came out of the clinic suddenly being presented as being in a reasonable state of mind and trying to be 'pally' with Jane after he shot her! so I'm glad his psychotic nature is resurfacing as it wouldn't have dissapeared just like that!.. makes it realistic I think..

What made Steven turn this way though? Has it been mentioned? I have only been watching on and off...I think we need proper justification from the EE writers over why he has turned out this way..
    I think I read somewhere that we find out more about his past and that what happened in New Zealand is merely the tip of the iceberg.
    He will be gone in a month, so not that much time to explore his history if they want to show the life of other residents at Albert Square as well. As Sean is also quite busy right now ruining other people's lives, I fear we shall never know wtf is wrong with Steven.

It's odd because the headline reads 'Steven to become a murderer' does that mean he does actually kill someone, because you can only be a murderer if you kill someone surely?? Should it read 'Steven attempt's to Kill family member'

Is it me just being picky ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Maestro View Post
    It's odd because the headline reads 'Steven to become a murderer' does that mean he does actually kill someone, because you can only be a murderer if you kill someone surely?? Should it read 'Steven attempt's to Kill family member'

Is it me just being picky ?
    I thought I had put a question mark at the end of the sentence but obviously did not hit the key hard enough, and no, you are not picky, I have told myself off for this typo already once I noticed.

[quote=Perdita;570049]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    What made Steven turn this way though? Has it been mentioned? I have only been watching on and off...I think we need proper justification from the EE writers over why he has turned out this way..
    Might be wrong but wasnt it the fact Simon put his girlfriends before Steven?[/QUOTE]

Would that make him be horrible to his family or turn him gay?
    Sorry bu i just need to give my opinion as you state "turn him gay". I dont think people can just be turned gay it is how they are born and how they feel. Nothing to do with the way they were brought up. This might only be my opinion though.

Somtimes people are just mentally ill. There is no reason behind it. No explanation. Their just ill thats that.

I think he has been ill all the way through. He was let out of hospital too early (mental health professionals can get diagnosises wrong all the time and let people out when they shouldnt) tried to kill himself, acts wierdly and is hiding is sister away from their dad. Not to mention trying to kill his nan.

He came into the soap mentally and is leaving the same. I think the script writers have done a good job with his character.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miccisy For This Useful Post:

Mr Maestro (28-04-2008), Pinkbanana (28-04-2008)

[quote=miccisy;570112]
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Might be wrong but wasnt it the fact Simon put his girlfriends before Steven?[/QUOTE]

Would that make him be horrible to his family or turn him gay?
    Sorry bu i just need to give my opinion as you state "turn him gay". I dont think people can just be turned gay it is how they are born and how they feel. Nothing to do with the way they were brought up. This might only be my opinion though.

Somtimes people are just mentally ill. There is no reason behind it. No explanation. Their just ill thats that.

I think he has been ill all the way through. He was let out of hospital too early (mental health professionals can get diagnosises wrong all the time and let people out when they shouldnt) tried to kill himself, acts wierdly and is hiding is sister away from their dad. Not to mention trying to kill his nan.

He came into the soap mentally and is leaving the same. I think the script writers have done a good job with his character.

I do believe that Stephen is not Gay however I believe he is opening his mind to this option due to his Mental Illness.

Stephen appears to need to control people and hence that is why he is controlling several different people even Christian to point because he receiving attention from Christian.

People do turn gay for different reasons and those who do turn gay from Straight usually in my experience are quite straight but just feel they are missing out on something or just want to try it for a while.

I thought I'd read something just a one liner , something about the real reason lucy ran away, someone was doing something to her and it had being going on for a while. I thought may be she was being abused, if so could it be Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Timalay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post
    OMG he is two faced. Weird though he has a hard time keeping his face straight during the Beale diner with Stacey. But he kept Lucy secret all this time without as much as a clue. This is a bit far fetched.
    How is he two faced?
    for the reason above.. it think.. but he has some neck.. he told Jane that Ian hit Lucy and that is why she ran off.. Ian is out of his mind with worry and this crazy guy not only knows where she is but is helping her. He is not only deceiving his family but carrying on like nothing is happening.. and then he tries to kill his Gran cause he want his dad to himself.. the same dad he imprisoned and blamed for his mum's death.. the same Dad who did nothing but love him and still wasn't good enough for Steven.. he went to see his "real dad" and just cause it didn't work out.. he wants Ian back.. The guy is a whole lot of crazy
    Sorry I misunderstood that, I thought you ment the Actor.

Thread Information