Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 8

Week 8

Joseph returns to Darwin following his brother's death and is shocked to find Jac on trial as Sam's replacement, as the medical drama continues. Neither Joseph nor Connie wants her there and, when Philip Lawlor arrives looking for a new registrar, Connie plans to showcase Jac for the position. Joseph unintentionally ruins her plan and Connie is forced to appoint Jac as the new CT surgeon on Darwin.

Sam, meanwhile, is still struggling with his chemotherapy treatment and Ric is furious when he takes on more than he can cope with.

Chrissie returns to Holby to get her dressing changed and when Kyla attends to this, Chrissie is outraged when she smells alcohol on her breath. Mark helps Kyla and they decide she is not coping and should go down a level at work.

Not Kyla on the booze again. Could they mend this or end it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nelli For This Useful Post:

Mr Maestro (31-01-2008)

Hmmm I forsee definite disagreements between connie and jac, should be good because i think jac may find connie is the one person she'll struggle to manipulate

Jac and Connie working together..Hmm...this could be amusing They'll tear each other to bits, it'll be worse than Jac and Lola

Not more Kyla related stuff *sigh*
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelli View Post
    Not Kyla on the booze again. Could they mend this or end it?

They have really pushed this storyline with her to far now

Grrr, I thought all this Kyla stuff had finished. Maybe now she goes down a grade we will see her less. If she were working for the NHS she would have been sacked and disciplined long before now. Its totally unrealistic

I don't think I can cope with two alcoholics in Holby at the same time.

I like how they are playing Sam's storyline subliminaly throughout every episode rather than wading straight in and banging the whole thing out in a couple of months.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Grrr, I thought all this Kyla stuff had finished. Maybe now she goes down a grade we will see her less. If she were working for the NHS she would have been sacked and disciplined long before now. Its totally unrealistic

I don't think I can cope with two alcoholics in Holby at the same time.

I like how they are playing Sam's storyline subliminaly throughout every episode rather than wading straight in and banging the whole thing out in a couple of months.

The Sam thing upsets me be I felt he was such a strong person in Holby and now he is like a wet wipe !

Yeah but he has cancer and he's having chemo. I know strong people who have gone through chemo and are in the same state of fitness and strength as he is. In my opinion, Tom is playing him brilliantly.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Bit more from the t.v. guide, same thing really but with Rosie interview

A horrible shock awaits Joseph this week when he returns to Holby this week after his brother Harry's death. With cardiothorcic surgeon Sam undergoing cancer treatment, his position on Darwin is being covered by Joseph's ex-lover and arch-enemy, Jac Naylor!
    'Jac's thrilled with her new job, it's a step up,' says Rosie Marcel, who plays her. 'But she has to work closely with Joseph and he's miserable.'
    Connie doesn't want Jac on the ward either, but she has no option. 'No-one like's Jac,' says Rosie. 'She's a cold-hearted b****! She even slept with Joseph's dad. And there's no love lost between her and Connie, who tries to palm off Jac on everyone else!'
    This week, Connie tries to get Jac appointed registar at Park Hall, but Joseph accidentaly wrecks her plan, so Jac remains on Darwin.
    Rosie says it marks a turning point for Jac. 'Connie has to give Jac the benefit of the doubt. Jac is good at her job and starts to gain respect. 'Deep down, she's lonely and loves Joseph. She's still detemined to make life awful for him and Faye, but we will see a softer side to Jac.' Jac Naylor - nice? Surely not. 'Well, she has to be,' says Rosie. 'But the problem is, no one believes she's changed!' In reality, Rosie's nothing like Jac - even though the public assume she must be. 'People have shouted b**** at me,' she says. 'Recently, a fan fainted and people were telling me to help her. I said, "But I'm not a real doctor!" 'I did put her in the recovery position - so the show has taught me something!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Deep down, she's lonely and loves Joseph. She's still detemined to make life awful for him and Faye, but we will see a softer side to Jac.'
    Knew it . I think seeing a new side of Jac will be good. I'm really liking Jac now. And Samantha Nixon will tell you how much I hated her before .

Thread Information