Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1180

Thread: How Was Your Day? #3

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I have a uni offer already! I only sent my form on Friday, and i got an offer from Kingston University today!
    well done Abi.. is this the one you wanted? b
    Yup. I like all the ones i've applied to

I still need to write my personal statement. I've started jotting things down that I need to include so its just a case of putting it all together in some order.

Is your offer conditional or unconditional Abi?

Driving test on Friday afternoon. I'm feeling ok about it, going out with my dad tomorrow morning after I finish school for a few hours then he's picking me up from school to go out for a lesson. I should have booked it for the morning because I'll have the morning to psych myself out and get myself in a tiz.
    Last edited by Abigail; 14-11-2007 at 23:10.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Been a pretty hectic day. I'm Assistant Editor of a Budding Journalists Group in school and we do a page in the local paper once every 3 weeks, and there was panic today as the page is far from ready and the editor was away somewhere so I had to take charge. Plus, I had to be in another meeting at the same time with my Assistant Headteacher and chairman of the school newsletter...so i had to cancel that meeting, to deal with the problem with the Budding Journalists Group. Got a few things sorted now though, did another article to go on the page, and just got to get some "shorts" to put on the page for tomorrow before the deadline, so hopefully I'll do it.

Just went up to see my school production too - it was brilliant, and will probably do a review on that for my schools page too.

Well done abi on the offer. I remember getting my first one it makes you feel so good.

I am so close to dropping out of uni, the course is so hard. I have been oersueded to stick out the first year and see if i pass. If i fail then i am just going to change course. I'm really struggling. I have been essay writing all day and i have had all my hair chopped off so that made me feel a bit better.

Meeting up with old friends tomorrow so thats good.

Got my provisional driving liscence card today, cheered me up a bit , just waiting for the instructor to ring back, might have a lesson next Wednesday
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 15-11-2007 at 17:09.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I might have a full driving licence tomorrow I went out with my dad today in my car then we drove round for a bit. I can't do a box park in my car, its hasn't got power steering so I can't get the wheel round quick enough to end up in the box. I can reverse around a corner though finally.
    I'm a bit worried about going out on my own when I do pass my test. I think I'll do short runs like to school which is a five minute walk to build my confidence up then I'll start going further on my own.
    Last edited by Abigail; 15-11-2007 at 17:51.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    I might have a full driving licence tomorrow I went out with my dad today in my car then we drove round for a bit. I can't do a box park in my car, its hasn't got power steering so I can't get the wheel round quick enough to end up in the box. I can reverse around a corner though finally.
    I'm a bit worried about going out on my own when I do pass my test. I think I'll do short runs like to school which is a five minute walk to build my confidence up then I'll start going further on my own.
    Good luck for tommorow! I'm sure when I start driving I'll appreciate how hard it is
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

Abigail (15-11-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    All the best for tomorrow!!!

I remember the first time I drove on my own - I looked over at the passenger seat, and realised there was no one there.....that was a shock! lol

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

Abigail (15-11-2007)

I just found i got my first offer today, so that's pretty good!
    it's so hectic at the moment, and i'm loving it although i'm pretty exhausted so i'm gonna go to bed! i just got back from manchester, and i finally got this top i wanted in the colour and size i wanted!

Good luck for tomorrow Jelly Belly - I am not starting my driving lessons until next March.

I managed to get the schools page sorted today so happy about that..

Well done to Abi and Vikki getting uni offers as well!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Abi (15-11-2007), Abigail (15-11-2007), Tori (15-11-2007)

Thread Information