Page 154 of 184 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1839

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

Okay, Im likeing Sean evenmore now, bless him for trying even though he didnt wnat to

what was up with him taking his mother's tranquilisers?!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Guess he figured if he konked out he wouldn't have to have a conversation with her ?? Something WENT VERY WRONG with those two. I was sort of hoping MAYBE it would come out. I thought Jean was sweet about getting him dinner.

I was soooooo ticked off with Mo selling all of Stacey and Bradleys wedding prezzies,,, and she UNWRAPPED THEM for heavens sake,, I honestly love to hate her some times !!!!!!!!

Roxy takes the cake, a new car and a puppy,,

Jase is gonna hafta come clean with Jay now,,, did any one see a normal boy when Terry was talking to Jay ??? Not the angry hoodie we know ..

Dawn was acting SOOOOO DESPERATE.......

Does any one wanna bet Jack goes and buys the club out from under Ronnie ????????????????????????

well after missing last weeks i decided to watch on sunday cos most people were saying how good it was but alan your right it wasn't that good,like a bit of a re write of andy hunters wedding a few years ago but not as watchable and tonights i've just watched on bbc3 and bar wishing sean would overdose i was very disapointed

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    what was up with him taking his mother's tranquilisers?!
    Lol, I think it was to get him through the stress of being with her

It was nice to see the scenes with Sean and Jean it showed a nicer side to Sean. Jack/Ronnie remind me so much of Steve/Mel. So Charlie is 66 then how old is Mo and she is suppose to Charlie's mother in law

What do Jase use to go and pick up timber from the Lea Valley?

What's wrong with Ian? Can he really be that insensitive that he would just leave Jane on her own and work at the cafe? I don't know if it's guilt or if he just can't handle being around her because he doesn't know how to handle what's happened to her. I know he said about working 24/7 to keep Steven in the clinic but the cafe would have stayed opened regardless of whether he was there or not.

More annoying scenes with the Mitchell sisters tonight as well. How many times must we hear references to Ronnie's cleavage - it's been an obsession ever since she arrived. Let's face it she's hardly Jordan or Kelly Brooke in that department is she?

I'm getting fed up of Ronnie and Roxy. I wanted to see more of Jean/Sean. Why the need for all the pointless scenes about the new car?

I'm so glad Steven appeared at the end. I'm sorry for Jane. I think Ian just finds it awkward to be around her right now. Good scenes with Sean/Jean.

Thread Information