Page 42 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

So I checked in on Corrie last night, first time in years and was suprised how grown up Sofie is, same for chesney... Couldn't believe it... most character look the same but these two shocked me... It was nice to pop in and watch it.. I like the bit with Todd and Sarah (although she annoys me so much) but when she was talking about her past weddings "wedding 1 groom runs off with a guy, wedding 2 groom climbs out of bathroom window and it looks like for wedding 3 my brother is going to plant bombs" and the two just burst out laughing...
    Super Mod

im glad that sarah and todd finally managed to let the past stay there and finally move on and the look on david platts face when she saw sara and todd both get out of the same car then meet up with eileen and jason. But seriously for a guy who wanted to prove to his family that he was sorry about what happened to beth, inviting sarahs ex to the wedding and trying to kill jason isnt the way to do it
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 23-10-2007 at 19:18.
    Maisie Mouse

Only just watched Wednesday's episode. Quite a good episode. I don't know whether to feel sorry for David or not. I thought he was being genuine, but obviously he wasn't. Now Sarah looks like the bad guy for carrying on, but she knew what he was like. David really does need help though, I think Gail should realise that and get him some!

Good episode though Better than EE wedding.

Yes it really is about time David got some help. Surely an attempt at suicide with the police involved would make this happen? At least he should be questioned about his actions.

Am I the only one that agrees with Sarah, lets be honest he said he'd set out to ruin her day, and after all the cruel acts he'd done before, she must have seen it coming. Yet everyone else is buying into it, Gail and Audrey were so over the top towards him surely if they believe he did try to commit suicide they would get him help.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Allen For This Useful Post:

LostVoodoo (02-11-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen View Post
    Am I the only one that agrees with Sarah, lets be honest he said he'd set out to ruin her day, and after all the cruel acts he'd done before, she must have seen it coming. Yet everyone else is buying into it, Gail and Audrey were so over the top towards him surely if they believe he did try to commit suicide they would get him help.
    here here! i'm totally with her. i can't believe Jason is acting this way considering David tried to kill him!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen View Post
    I agree with Sarah too, just a shame other people thought she was being cow, cos Jason didnt looked pleased

Im blooming sure I wouldnt ruin my honeymoon because my wifes psycho brother conned everyone into thinking he committed suicide.

DIE DAVID DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Yes it really is about time David got some help. Surely an attempt at suicide with the police involved would make this happen? At least he should be questioned about his actions.
    My wife, who is a consultant psychotherapist working in the youth and adolescent field, said that, as David is over 16, the police would take no action if neither David nor his mother wished them too.

I feel really sorry for sarah cos she is coming across as desperate to be a wife when she like us knows what David is really like

Thread Information