Page 89 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

If I have to hear any of the phrases: "We're Mitchells!", "I'm a Mitchell!" "Mitchells are strong aren't they?" "We can do it, we are Mitchells aren't we?" or ANYTHING like that, I think I may have to scream. It does my head in at the best of times, but seriously it's getting worse. YES OKAY, we KNOW you're Mitchells, and Mitchells are "tough" and "strong" and "the most amazing thing in the world", but do we have to sit and listen to it for 20 minutes every night??? Boorrrrringgg!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

parkerman (01-08-2007), Richie_lecturer (31-07-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    If I have to hear any of the phrases: "We're Mitchells!", "I'm a Mitchell!" "Mitchells are strong aren't they?" "We can do it, we are Mitchells aren't we?" or ANYTHING like that, I think I may have to scream. It does my head in at the best of times, but seriously it's getting worse. YES OKAY, we KNOW you're Mitchells, and Mitchells are "tough" and "strong" and "the most amazing thing in the world"....
    Hmmm, not all of us....

Do not like the Mitchell sisters. I have never liked Samantha Janus as either a person or an actress.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    My partner watched the eppi when the Mitchell sisters were introduced...and he said he did not like them right off the bat...I haven't seen enough of them to form a LIKE or DISLIKE.. I have to say they are fiesty,, and one of them has too many tattoos and a lousy bunch of hair extensions..........

can't say i like the mitchell sisters either,seems to me they are a copy of the slater sisters when they first came to the show,and some of their lines seem familiar also they are just a way of keeping EE the mitchell show,maybe in time i'll like em but i doubt it,

haha.. it is funny this is going on.. in an articul I read on these girl is said they will be hated or liked, no inbetween.. I like them.. they bring something to the show and I love their atitude... they are fiesty!!
    Super Mod

How many times are the Mitchell sisters going to say there are Mitchells we know already. I liked the Jase/Roxy interaction they would make an interesting couple. Max as usual was annoying

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    If I have to hear any of the phrases: "We're Mitchells!", "I'm a Mitchell!" "Mitchells are strong aren't they?" "We can do it, we are Mitchells aren't we?" or ANYTHING like that, I think I may have to scream. It does my head in at the best of times, but seriously it's getting worse. YES OKAY, we KNOW you're Mitchells, and Mitchells are "tough" and "strong" and "the most amazing thing in the world", but do we have to sit and listen to it for 20 minutes every night??? Boorrrrringgg!!
    Well said, CrazyLea.

I have been out all day but I was going to come back and say much the same thing. You've saved me the bother!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    haha.. it is funny this is going on.. in an articul I read on these girl is said they will be hated or liked, no inbetween.. I like them.. they bring something to the show and I love their atitude... they are fiesty!!
    I like them as well, over the top, but funny.

I like the Mitchell sisters, they're more entertaining behind the bar than Peggy, and I also find their feud with Ian much better than that of just Ian vs Phil all the time, thats boring now.

Not really liking Jay's dad though
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 02-08-2007 at 22:56.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quite a dark but good episode tonight. I like the character of Rainie and it's nice that we're getting to know a bit more about Tanya's past. The ending was very good with Tanya catching Rainie about to take drugs!

That Craig character comes across as being quite creepy and nasty too! The actor who plays him is 24 as well which i'm shocked about - he looks so young! The actor playing him is doing it well.

I found the Ian/Jane and Mitchell sisters scene really funny. I found Jane funny when she said to Ian "would you like me to give you an exclamation mark?" and the Mitchell sisters were just listening in!

Very good episode.

Thread Information