Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Musicals

I am not a huge fan of musicals but i seen Fame my dad got me tickets for Christmas and i thought it was ok ang i am going to see We Will Rock You in June which people say i will like better

Quote Originally Posted by Emma-Lou View Post
    I am not a huge fan of musicals but i seen Fame my dad got me tickets for Christmas and i thought it was ok ang i am going to see We Will Rock You in June which people say i will like better
    We will Rock You, is amasing, i'm sure you will love it, it's in my opinion the best i've seen, and what's even better is it does use already famous people to bring it's audience in, it does that on it's own merit.

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    Guys and Dolls is certainly one you can watch over and over....that is obvious by the number of times I have seen it Can't wait to see it again next week so excited about seeing Nigel and Lynsey I know you like Bonnie Layne but for me it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways Lyns hehe

I expect you will enjoy We Will Rock you more, Fame is a very cheesey musical alot of fun though.

Saw Wicked again last week....just keeps getting better hehe can't wait to see it again

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma-Lou View Post
    We will Rock You, is amasing, i'm sure you will love it, it's in my opinion the best i've seen, and what's even better is it does use already famous people to bring it's audience in, it does that on it's own merit.
    Yeah anyone i have asked who has seen it says it really good and i had a look on the internet to see what it is about and it looks really good so i am looking forward to seeing it.

Has anyone seen the stage version of "The Rocky Horror" show I would love to go and see that.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Going to see Billy Elliot with my Drama class and another Drama class in my year sometime before July!!!

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    Rocky Horror is very funny, it is so much fun because you get involved and so many people see it on a regular basis and really interact with the performers it is just alot of fun.

Aww Hun Billy is absolutrly fantastic i'm sure you'll love it, the dancing is so amazing. It is funny...but bring your tissues it is pretty sad aswell lol. You may see a friend of mine in it she is starting as one of the ballet girls next month. Hope you have a fab time

Saw Guys and Dolls yesterday which was as fantastic as ever...going again tomorrow hehe can't wait

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xTanya For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (11-05-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by xTanya View Post
    Rocky Horror is very funny, it is so much fun because you get involved and so many people see it on a regular basis and really interact with the performers it is just alot of fun.

Aww Hun Billy is absolutrly fantastic i'm sure you'll love it, the dancing is so amazing. It is funny...but bring your tissues it is pretty sad aswell lol. You may see a friend of mine in it she is starting as one of the ballet girls next month. Hope you have a fab time

Saw Guys and Dolls yesterday which was as fantastic as ever...going again tomorrow hehe can't wait
    Did you get dresses up I have the video and album of the original film and i'm just curious to know how many go to the stage version dressed in costume

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

It's a toss up between Grease and Oliver.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I have seen PHANTOM OF THE OPERA...Guys and Dolls..Your a Good Man Charlie Brown, Bye Bye Birdie,Play it again Sam ...

But these were all American presentations ,,I have yet to see the European versions of any of these plays except on video ,,,

Thread Information