Page 8 of 184 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

Wasn't the first thing she did when she started was try to get off with Garry?

I think she is still off the rails, I think she slept with Max as some random kind of revenge on Bradley but I feel she has ended up falling in to her own trap and her desire to be loved/cared for has made her dependant on Max. Max could have prevented the whole thing from happening even when Stacey was offering herself on a plate he should have talked her round and helped instead he took advantage. That's not to say I like the story, I don't like seeing Stacey acting the way she is and she is heading for a big fall, I just wish it would be discovered and we could move back to Bradley and Stacey somehow working it out

Quote Originally Posted by PR1811 View Post

I think she is still off the rails, I think she slept with Max as some random kind of revenge on Bradley but I feel she has ended up falling in to her own trap and her desire to be loved/cared for has made her dependant on Max. Max could have prevented the whole thing from happening even when Stacey was offering herself on a plate he should have talked her round and helped instead he took advantage. That's not to say I like the story, I don't like seeing Stacey acting the way she is and she is heading for a big fall, I just wish it would be discovered and we could move back to Bradley and Stacey somehow working it out
    Couldn't agree with you more! Can't believe Max's behaviour over this! Once again he has single handedly manipulated the whole situation!

it was nice seeing Bradley and Abi, if only Max were more like his son. I wonder what Kevins secret is. Thought Minty and Garry were good with the mortgage adviser thinking it was naomis new girlfriend. Added a bit of comedy to the show.

Yeah I love seeing Bradley with the two girls. Max could learn a lot from his son I agree

Just testing HMmmmnnnn

That was the worst build up to Martin smashing Phil's windowscreen that could have been. To the best of my knowledge, they hadn't mentioned it all week, so it was if he was letting it lie. Then there was Max finishing with Stacey, so I thought it would have been her smashing his windowscreen like she did Bradley's, so someone would work out that they were having an affair.

Quote Originally Posted by PR1811 View Post
    Indeed. She had a bet with her mate Abbey that she would get a snog and get £5, or actually get off with him and get £10.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joy2286 View Post
    Yeah I love seeing Bradley with the two girls. Max could learn a lot from his son I agree
    He could learn how to keep a full crop of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    What a boring episode EE have completely ruined Stacey when she first arrived she would never have touched a old ugly git like Max with a barge pole and now she can't get enough of him. Poor Deano i feel for him but i tried of the Wicks storyline already.
    I agree with all that, except:
    Poor Deano
    I did enjoy Pat and Shirley drawing daggers in the Vic. I hope the scriptwriters give that mileage. Shirley reminds me of Pat in the 80s, and Pat is just a gem.

The rest was the same old rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy2286 View Post
    He could learn how to keep a full crop of hair.

Lol so much! That's so funny!

Thread Information