Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

lol i thoguht she did, and the impression i got was that the rest of the team knew she was DI might not have been we will have to wait and see next week lol

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I think the rest of the team knew, the way she acted with Jo it felt like she was trying to be in control there so she was acting higher than her.

yh how she said DC Masters it was if im your boss now so do as i say

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Yeah thats what i was trying to say, didn't come out to well explained.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    yh how she said DC Masters it was if im your boss now so do as i say
    Sam is Jo's DS so she would have been within her rights to say it the way she did.
    I guess we will have to see on Wednesday if everybody knows or not

i think although sam and jo are friends they dont always see eye to eye at work. Sam messed up one of jos informers seth and theybargued over that. i think they have very different ways of working, but as Sam is Jos boss she likes to assert her supreme authority over Jo.

i think that when Sam becomes DI officially we are definately going to see sparks fly between these two. i also dont think stuart is going to help matters and Neil might find the adjustment hard to deal with! poor Sam, it isnt going to be an easy ride, she can handle it though, the question is can her collegues?

Quote Originally Posted by adorableangel View Post
    i think although sam and jo are friends they dont always see eye to eye at work. Sam messed up one of jos informers seth and theybargued over that. i think they have very different ways of working, but as Sam is Jos boss she likes to assert her supreme authority over Jo.

i think that when Sam becomes DI officially we are definately going to see sparks fly between these two. i also dont think stuart is going to help matters and Neil might find the adjustment hard to deal with! poor Sam, it isnt going to be an easy ride, she can handle it though, the question is can her collegues?
    I can't see Neil taking kindly to sharing an office with Sam. Why have we got another DI anyway?
    I was thinking, if Sam has been promoted to DI will one of the DC's be promoted to DS?

yeah, i was thinking about that too! if a DC is being promoted, i think it should be jo. or terry, as he's been there longer

who else is there? i can't think? oh, there's kezia, but she han't been at the station very long so i don't think she should get it!

obviously, there's the whole storyline with zain and seen as tj is leaving, it can't be him

have i missed anyone out?

Quote Originally Posted by baby oranges View Post
    yeah, i was thinking about that too! if a DC is being promoted, i think it should be jo. or terry, as he's been there longer

who else is there? i can't think? oh, there's kezia, but she han't been at the station very long so i don't think she should get it!

obviously, there's the whole storyline with zain and seen as tj is leaving, it can't be him

have i missed anyone out?
    There's Mickey and Stuart. Mickey was a DS but he was demoted a while back. Stuart doesn't deserve to be DS. Terry is probably the best one for the job (I'd prefer Mickey but the chances of him being promoted again are slim). Although we haven't seen Terry for a while.

Now you mention Zain leaving they're going to be a DC and a DS down. So if somebody gets promoted to DS that means there's two spaces for DC's. Though if Jo is back maybe that will only mean on DC position. She's just arriving as he's leaving so maybe she's his replacement.

yeah i suppose that would make sense. seen as jo's been away for a while on her undercover job, she prob won't get the DS job either will she? that means i think terry should get it!

Thread Information