Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What have been your views on Hollyoaks over 2005?

some days i like it other days i don't some of the story lines drag on a bit others you blink and there over

I think 2005 has been an awesome year for the show. Some characters came who I didn't like (the Irish caravan lot), but the majority of newcomers I liked (even Rhys, Hannah & Gilly, who I thought would be pants, are alright).

I know I have already posted in this thread but this is what I really think of hollyoaks 2005, I enjoy it like I said before, they did chose some good storylines, with Ali being bulled than it went to far so he got killed running away from the crime scene- they never let Justin go down for something he never did which was good or there might be some angry people and they would just be doing the same storyline that they did before which was that they send the wrong person down (like Dan), it has been good that they did the drug rape storyline as it show us what can really happen. The Becca and Justin storyline was excellent those two worked really hard (but it has gone down hill now and it is getting boring)… it good that hollyoaks has make storyline like Carmon OCD- it did drag on a bit but that what it is like in real life. I liked the storyline with Mandy not be able to bond with her baby even though I missed most of it but I am glad that she s bonding with her baby now. Can not remember many storylines at the beginning of the year. The only bad thing is that they make Justin kissed two girls and so they think he liked them and what to date them- when all he want is Becca.

Thread Information