Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lauren Bolton (Cait Fitton)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was she attacked by one of her only fans subscribers, does roy get blamed, does anyone care about lauren as i haven't
    I care about Lauren. Think her character is interesting, certainly more than Daisy, Hope she's back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I care about Lauren. Think her character is interesting, certainly more than Daisy, Hope she's back soon.
    i cannot warm to her at all

daniel is also questioned about her disappearance possible murder

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-03-2024)

Roy is arrested as he is cleaning the flat to help Evelyn, stupid soap police as usual

I think Bobby is the only one who cares about Lauren

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...r-five-nights/

Coronation Street to reveal Lauren Bolton's killer in five-night week
    Coronation Street has confirmed that next week's special episodes will centre around the Lauren Bolton mystery.
    Fans can expect answers at last following three months of uncertainty about what happened to Lauren and who is responsible.
    Corrie airs nightly from Monday to Friday next week, with a 30-minute episode each evening at 7.30pm.
    The special schedule coincides with ITV airing the live Britain's Got Talent semi-final rounds, continuing the long tradition of the two shows screening side-by-side.
    Corrie's big week sees Bethany Platt continue with her mission to prove that evil Nathan Curtis is responsible for Lauren's murder.
    Sarah struggles with seeing her daughter at breaking point, so she makes another bold move to try and get rid of Nathan for good.
    New detective Kit Green catches Sarah trying to plant evidence in Nathan's work van. He urges her not to play games like this and let the police do their jobs.
    However, events soon take a new twist when the police find evidence of their own which could finally put Nathan in the frame.
    A show statement teased: "Just as it looks like Swain and Kit are about to crack the case, the audience will be hit with a bolt out of the blue as a new piece of evidence reveals who Lauren's killer really is!
    "Have the police got their man in Nathan, or is a predator still at large?"
    Corrie's five-night week airing alongside Britain's Got Talent is an annual tradition for the show and always features the climax to a big storyline.
    Last year's big week focused on Justin Rutherford's trial for Ryan Connor's acid attack, while 2022's dramatic episodes featured Imran Habeeb's tragic exit.
    Emmerdale is also affected by next week's changes as it'll be returning to its old timeslot of 7pm for the week.
    Last edited by Perdita; 21-05-2024 at 05:16.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-05-2024)

so she is dead, is her killer new cop boy kit?

That came as a bit of a surprise about the announcement of her death... unless I missed previous spoilers but I still thought she was alive just hiding... Kit I think is not a long enough cast member to be put away into the chokey ....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-05-2024), parkerman (22-05-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Kit I think is not a long enough cast member to be put away into the chokey ....
    Yes and there's the whole story with Bernie to follow up.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-05-2024), Perdita (22-05-2024)

Thread Information