PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Phoenix Picture and News Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Luna
26-02-2006, 20:26
Hi Everyone

Thought i was about time to start the new OOTP thread just like the GOF thread as the pictures and news starts to come out.

Luna
26-02-2006, 20:27
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/hagridshut_ootp.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/hagridshut_ootp2.jpg

Luna
26-02-2006, 20:30
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/_41286732_luna_evanna_big.jpg

Evanna Lynch who has been selected to play Luna "Looney" Lovegood

Luna
26-02-2006, 20:33
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/juliannenicholson01.jpg

Julianne Nicholson has been selected to play the new lilly potter

Cornishbabe
26-02-2006, 20:48
Thanks for posting do you know what the pictures of the hut are for?

Its much easier having one thread than lots of different ones

Luna
26-02-2006, 22:00
its hagrids hut in those pictures - they usually build it in scotland and i take a trip up every year too see it but not this year :crying:

Jojo
26-02-2006, 22:29
How come they have cast a new Lilly Potter then???

Luna
26-02-2006, 22:37
they've cast a new james aswell as they need them for the younger versions for when harry is in the pensive

Jojo
26-02-2006, 22:38
Oh course !!! duurrrrr :rotfl: :wall:

Luna
26-02-2006, 22:45
emz you really need to get reading they books again lol

Jojo
27-02-2006, 00:34
:rotfl: its all coming flooding back to me lee lol

Don't know if i really want to watch this one though, the book had me in tears, what on earth will the film do to me !! lol

Lindy
27-02-2006, 01:21
Wow, this is so exciting, i can wait, when does The Goblet of fire, come out on DVD?
Is there a date for this to be out the pictures too?

Chloe-Elise
27-02-2006, 09:03
Cool pictures, what do you think of ho they've cast for Luna? I think she looks like I imagined her too, I've never heard of the actress before though. I can't wait to see the film, even though it won't be out for ages :D

Luna
01-03-2006, 18:32
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/hagridshut_close.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/hagridshut_wide.jpg

Luna
01-03-2006, 18:32
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/hagridshut_wide2.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/trailers.jpg

Tamzi
01-03-2006, 19:33
That's not Lily is it? They confirmed it was Susie Shiner. There were rumors it was Julianne Nicholson but Warner Bros. said that's not true
xxx

shannisrules
04-03-2006, 13:17
awww woo great pics so is that hagrids hut are they not filming it at the same place?

Luna
16-03-2006, 22:39
At the awards event (see post below), two interviews that give nice Order of the Phoenix updates were conducted with Dan, Rupert, and David Heyman.

Heyman was interviewed for a small article on Empire's website, updating us on Order of the Phoenix:

We’ve done a little bit of action so far. We’ve done some stuff involving centaurs and Grawp, who is Hagrid’s 16ft brother. The kids have to act against a lot of blue screen for characters like Grawp, but thankfully they’re used to that by now.

He also updated everyone on the schedule for filming:

We’re actually shooting until the middle of May,” said Heyman, “and then we break up for two months so the kids can do exams. Then we pick up in July and we shoot until October or November.

Additionally, Dan was quoted in an article from BBC1, where he talks about filming his first kissing scene in the series:

It'll be odd because one of my parents will be on set. It will be embarrassing but hopefully I'll work past that and be utterly professional but I'll probably keep screwing it up so that I can keep doing it.

Luna
16-03-2006, 22:41
At the Sony Ericsson Empire Awards in London yesterday, the Harry Potter movies were honoured with the Empire Outstanding Contribution Award. Dan Radcliffe accepted the award, and Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and David Heyman were also present. Some pictures from the event can be seen at Getty Images.

In an interview with Empire, Dan, Rupert and David discuss Order of the Phoenix filming. Dan had this to say about David Yates: "The new director’s fantastic. I’ve never been quite this pushed before, so regularly. He’s really pushing Harry’s emotional and psychological journey. But he also seems to have an incredible eye for sets and shoots and things."

Luna
20-03-2006, 21:22
Gary Oldman, who played the part of Sirius Black in the third and fourth Harry Potter movies, has not yet been asked by Warner Brothers to reprise the role of Harry's godfather in Order of the Phoenix. According to Douglas Urbanski of the Douglas Management Group (who represents Oldman), WB has had little desire since the beginning for the actor to return in OOTP, even though Oldman requests small payment. As a result, Urbanski has stated that unless WB offers him the role by next week, Oldman won't consider returning as Black. We'll let you know what WB has to say.

Em
20-03-2006, 21:31
:eek: :eek: No gary oldman!!!! Noooooo!!! i loved him as Sirius :crying:

:wub: mmmm Sirius

Jojo
21-03-2006, 01:31
Gary Oldman, who played the part of Sirius Black in the third and fourth Harry Potter movies, has not yet been asked by Warner Brothers to reprise the role of Harry's godfather in Order of the Phoenix. According to Douglas Urbanski of the Douglas Management Group (who represents Oldman), WB has had little desire since the beginning for the actor to return in OOTP, even though Oldman requests small payment. As a result, Urbanski has stated that unless WB offers him the role by next week, Oldman won't consider returning as Black. We'll let you know what WB has to say.Oh my - theres so many conflicting reports about if hes coming back as Sirius or not - I really hope he is though.....

Grant_fan
21-03-2006, 09:51
i really like harry godfather he was really good wasn't he

Luna
21-03-2006, 18:06
Lizo of CBBC Newsround recently visited the set of the fifth Harry Potter movie and interviewed the stars. The report was aired just minutes ago on CBBC, but we're not sure if a video will be posted online. In the mean time, our fast-typing readers have given us a summary of what was said:

According to Dan, "I was meant to film the kiss last week, but I had gastric flu, so Katie, umm, well she may have escaped this time... but I'll catch her one day!" Katie said she was both excited and nervous about the kiss. Emma said she would be sniggering in the background. The filming of that particular scene has been postponed for a few weeks.

Recently, they've been filming the scenes involving the Room of Requirement and quite a lot in the Forbidden Forest, including the part where the centaurs rampage after Umbridge.

David Heyman said the film would be released either summer or fall 2007, and the sixth film would be out late 2008. He also mentioned that a trailer should be revealed by the end of this year.

Luna
21-03-2006, 18:13
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/Hut-18-03-06.jpg

Thanks to Expecto-Patronum we have a new image of Hagrid's Hut which seems to be nearing completion. If you look close enough you can see that the scarecrow from PoA seems to be making a come back in OotP.

To those concerned about the reason Hagrid's hut has to keep getting rebuilt, the reason is that the hut isn't made from material to withstand the weather, (especially English and Scottish weather) therefore it is re-built each time.

Also, the reason, we believe, that the location of the hut has been moved from Scotland to Leavesden is because the weather in Scotland during the PoA shoot was absolutely apauling so I think it put the film makers off a little.

Em
21-03-2006, 19:58
Lizo of CBBC Newsround recently visited the set of the fifth Harry Potter movie and interviewed the stars. The report was aired just minutes ago on CBBC, but we're not sure if a video will be posted online. In the mean time, our fast-typing readers have given us a summary of what was said:

According to Dan, "I was meant to film the kiss last week, but I had gastric flu, so Katie, umm, well she may have escaped this time... but I'll catch her one day!" Katie said she was both excited and nervous about the kiss. Emma said she would be sniggering in the background. The filming of that particular scene has been postponed for a few weeks.

Recently, they've been filming the scenes involving the Room of Requirement and quite a lot in the Forbidden Forest, including the part where the centaurs rampage after Umbridge.

David Heyman said the film would be released either summer or fall 2007, and the sixth film would be out late 2008. He also mentioned that a trailer should be revealed by the end of this year.

The sixth film is quite close to the fifth isnt it? Will they shoot back to back?

I suppose its easier as the stars finish their exams soon.

Luna
21-03-2006, 20:16
sounds like they will be doing it back to back - i heard they are trying to get them all done by 2010 the last book will be out next summer and then i think they will film it the year after so that works out

Em
21-03-2006, 21:31
I Cant wait for the new book!

Im glad we dont have long to wait!

Ps Luna I love the dancing Snape!

Meh
21-03-2006, 23:31
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/_41286732_luna_evanna_big.jpg

Evanna Lynch who has been selected to play Luna "Looney" Lovegood

looks nothing like what I imagined her. In that photo she looks like sister of darco malfoy

Em
22-03-2006, 09:57
I think I imagined her with fuzzy hair and glasses - generally "spaced out" - and your right NB she could be a Malfoy!

Luna
22-03-2006, 13:26
Gary Oldman's long-time manager Doug Urbanski sealed the deal this morning with Harry Potter producer David Heyman: the actor will reprise the role of Sirius Black in the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie.

"I'm so relieved and happy," said Urbanski. "I can't put my mind in the place of the producers, but I would've thought that when they read the book, a call to us would've been very high on their list. Obviously, the character of Sirius Black is key."

Oldman's manager mentioned Oldman had been offered several different film roles in the time it took Warner Bros. to make a decision on the part of Harry's godfather.

Both Gary and manager are delighted with the highly anticipated outcome: "It's a wonderful role. Gary read the script last night, and he read part of it to me on the phone this morning. The end of the story is: Gary's in it. It's a terrific script, and he's so happy to be back."

Luna
22-03-2006, 13:29
The actor who plays Crabbe in the Potter films (including Order of the Phoenix) has updated his online blog with a few OOTP filming updates:

The new director is really good, he asks for our opinions on our characters a lot...I said I think Crabbe is a really good, kind guy... (only joking!)

I think "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" might even be better than "Goblet of fire"!

We've filmed a few scenes so far and we've been having a lot of fun as the baddies...pushing Neville around, mostly!

Me, Josh, Tom and some other Slytherins are Umbridge's favourite students, so it's great to make the Gryffindors uncomfortable for once!

We also got new dressing rooms and a games room, and since a lot of us don't have tutoring anymore we're enjoying it!

Em
22-03-2006, 14:45
Gary Oldman's long-time manager Doug Urbanski sealed the deal this morning with Harry Potter producer David Heyman: the actor will reprise the role of Sirius Black in the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie.

"I'm so relieved and happy," said Urbanski. "I can't put my mind in the place of the producers, but I would've thought that when they read the book, a call to us would've been very high on their list. Obviously, the character of Sirius Black is key."

Oldman's manager mentioned Oldman had been offered several different film roles in the time it took Warner Bros. to make a decision on the part of Harry's godfather.

Both Gary and manager are delighted with the highly anticipated outcome: "It's a wonderful role. Gary read the script last night, and he read part of it to me on the phone this morning. The end of the story is: Gary's in it. It's a terrific script, and he's so happy to be back."

:clap: Yeah!!!! :cheer: Im so happy! I lovvvve him :wub:

It would not have been the same without him!

megan999
22-03-2006, 18:58

I'm glad about that :cheer: That actress who has been chosen to be Luna Lovegood doesn't look like what I imagined, but then when you read the book, you form your own image of the character. I hope she lives up to our expectations :)

Jojo
22-03-2006, 23:32
Brilliant - thats fantastic news that Gary Oldman has been recast!! It wouldn't have been the same without him

Jessie Wallace
23-03-2006, 00:12
Excellent new about Gary, and yes i agree with the fact that Luna doesn't look like what i thought she would, so lt's hope that once she is on screen, she'll look a little better/different.

Luna
23-03-2006, 20:42
Two 14-year-olds, Ruby and Pearl Day, have landed roles as extras in the upcoming Harry Potter film. They'll appear in some classroom and Great Hall scenes as Gryffindor fifth-years. Ruby said of the Order of the Phoenix cast: "All of them are really nice, even with people like us who don't really have major roles in the film. We speak quite a lot with the main characters off set and they are all really lovely people."

Luna
27-03-2006, 07:48
UK casting agency OneFace revealed in a recent newsletter that Stuart Hastings has been cast as the young Remus Lupin (who appears in "Snape's Worst Memory") in OOTP. We're working on confirming this with Warner Bros. but we probably won't hear anything until tomorrow.

Luna
27-03-2006, 07:49
In celebration of the release of GOF on DVD Down Under, Warner Home Video and Sunrise are giving Australian Harry Potter fans the chance to win fantastic HP merchandise, worth $230, each day, starting tomorrow at 6:00 AM (AEDT) until March 31st at 4:30 PM. In addition, Sunrise are offering a grand-prize featuring "a trip for two people to the UK, with return economy airfares, four night's four-star accommodation including breakfast AND you'll get to go behind the scenes of filming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."

Tamzi
30-03-2006, 19:10
Over the weekend various Harry Potter sites had been reporting that actor Stuart Hastings had been cast as the 'young Remus Lupin' for Order of the Phoenix. Today CBBC Newsround announced that Warner Bros. has denied these rumours and stated that no one has yet been cast for the role.

Luna
06-04-2006, 21:30
It's official: Warner Bros. has announced that the Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix movie will hit theaters on July 13, 2007!

Luna
07-04-2006, 08:26
Earlier today, MuggleNet spoke with the father of Evanna Lynch (who will be playing Luna Lovegood in Order of the Phoenix). This small interview has revealed some interesting new tidbits.

He mentioned that just over a year ago, Evanna and some of her friends sent WB a video demo tape of them acting, hoping to earn a role in the movies. Evanna didn't hear back from Warner Bros. until a day before the Luna open casting call was announced (although the letter was dated months before). They said that they couldn't offer her a part.

It had previously been reported that four or five girls had been selected by WB as potential Lunas, but the studio wasn't completely satisfied with the choices. This is why they announced the open casting call in London. When Evanna saw the news on MuggleNet, she wasn't overly excited but more surprised and expectant. Apparently, Evanna was picked straightaway from the 400 hopefuls that were narrowed down from the 15,000 who turned up at the open casting auditions.

The filming hours are long but Evanna is really enjoying herself. She and some of the other actors are receiving acting tuition. Also, Evanna is getting along very well with the cast and she spoke to JK Rowling for at least an hour when the author visited the set last week.

Luna
07-04-2006, 08:26
David Thewlis, who portrays Remus Lupin in the Harry Potter movies, recently discussed filming of the fifth film, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. He's quoted in Thursday's edition of the Belfast Telegraph:

I'm really glad I'm going to see everybody again, and it'll be weird to see the kids grown up. I'm not sure how they're going to make the other films, it would be a shame not to have the same actors, but Rupert [Grint, playing ginger Ron] is going to be married with kids or something by the end.

Jessie Wallace
07-04-2006, 10:28
I can't wait til next July now!!

Luna
19-04-2006, 15:43
Rupert Grint along with James and Oliver Phelps appeared on BBC Radio 1's Jo Whiley show this morning. Reader Izzy wrote to us with the following:

The interview was slightly informative. We learn that all three love rock music, and that Rupert has a dressing room that is more like a den, with a dartboard, a pool table and a plasma screen TV. Also, Rupert said that he has just come from filming the scene in Umbridge's office with the Inquisitorial Squad, so at least we know that the writers aren't cutting that out! And, last but not least, when asked to say one word to describe the actors they're working with, they said that they think of Dan as "hyperactive," Gary Oldman as "cool," and Emma as "Different. Totally different from her character, totally." And Jo Whiley said "That's not one word..."

Luna
27-04-2006, 07:35
Two months ago we reported that Tony Maudsley was signed on for Order of the Phoenix. Now, Leaky has confirmed that Tony will be "playing" Grawp (Hagrid's half-brother) in the film.

Back in March, OOTP producer David Heyman said the following in an interview with Empire: "We’ve done some stuff involving centaurs and Grawp, who is Hagrid’s 16ft brother. The kids have to act against a lot of blue screen for characters like Grawp." From this we could assume that Tony will just be the voice of Grawp and not physically appear in the film, but this has not been confirmed yet.

Luna
27-04-2006, 07:36
Another new interview with Rupert Grint has been posted at MTV.com where the actor discusses his second non-Potter film Driving Lessons. Rupert also briefly mentions filming on OOTP:

For now, he's knee-deep in shooting fight scenes for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," due July 13, 2007. Grint's already wrapped the scene where he and Harry take on Malfoy's henchman Crabbe and Goyle in Umbridge's office, and he's currently in a weeklong stretch where Potter teaches an underground Defense Against the Dark Arts class to a group of rebel students calling themselves Dumbledore's Army (see "Harry Potter's 'Phoenix' Begins Rising Next Week"). These take place in the Room of Requirement, a magical room that becomes whatever you need of it. The students need to learn to fight, so they practice stunning, disarming and other spells on one another.

"I'm dueling Hermione," Grint said, "and I get thrown back a lot, which we do with me wearing a harness. We're doing quite a few stunts, but the really big fight scenes are coming up."

Luna
27-04-2006, 07:36
Last week, Comingsoon.net conducted an interview with Rupert Grint. During the interview, Rupert discussed the progress of the fifth HP film, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix:

CS: Do you think a lot of Harry Potter fans will go to see this movie to see you in it?
Grint: Yeah, I guess so. That would be kind of interesting. I mean, Harry Potter is sort of a huge thing and has a huge following, so it's quite strange.

CS: How far along are you on the new "Potter" movie?
Grint: The fifth one? We're almost halfway there. We only sort of started, but there's still a long way to go, but it's going really well.

CS: I haven't read the fifth book yet, so does Ron finally get a girlfriend?
Grint: No, not in this one. There's quite a lot happening in this one, and it's a really big book. We got a new director on this one, as well. He's actually a mate of Jeremy's, so that was quite cool.

CS: Did you notice a big change in the writing, since this is the first one not written by Steven Cloves?
Grint: I guess it's still quite faithful to the book, and it's a really good script, actually.

Luna
29-04-2006, 07:36
Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley) recently did an interview icSurreyOnline about his role in the fifth HP film, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Rankin had the following to say about his character:

"Over the course of the films, he's gone from being a stuck-up, poncey prefect to quite a nasty piece of work.... My character didn't appear in the last film but, when he makes his return in the next one, he starts to become really obnoxious.... By that stage, of course, he's working for the Ministry of Magic and he's become so power-hungry that he'll step on anyone to get where he wants."

Luna
29-04-2006, 07:36
At the 2006 Empire Awards, the magazine caught up with the actor who plays Lucius Malfoy and he spoke a little about the Harry Potter movies as well as his beloved blond wig.

And how’s Harry Potter going?
I don’t know, they started without me. Like most things in my life. I haven’t even read the script yet. To be honest, I don’t know what happens in it. I know that I’m meant to end up in prison – that’s no great secret.

Will Malfoy be coming back for film 5?
Oh I don’t know, you’ll have to ask David (Heyman, Potter producer), I hope so, I can’t bear the idea that somebody else would get to wear my Paris Hilton wig, but you never know.

You have a strange relationship with your wig then?
I do, well the wig is on time-share with Paris Hilton and she comes round. It takes a lot longer to prise it off me at the end of the day because I fancy myself as the lead singer of Sweet. Nah, it’s not very long, they’re all terribly slick with it. I miss it. I like the wig. I’m not a man who gets to disguise, I look pretty much the same in everything I do except for Harry Potter and I get to wear a fabulous wig.

Luna
30-05-2006, 12:53
'This is North Scotland' has published an Order of the Phoenix filming update this morning. According to the article, film crews have arrived in the West Highlands, Glenfinnan, Glencoe and Glen Etive:

And the first of the action saw a Harry Potter double on location at Glenfinnan, in front of Bonnie Prince Charlie's Monument, skimming flat stones across Loch Shiel. Film crews in boats recorded the action, as excited tourists visiting the monument looked on eagerly.

Local man Donald MacLean who was watching from the loch shore, said: "Once Harry's double got the hang of it he was able to send the stones quite a long way." Glenfinnan will figure prominently in Phoenix, with the famous train the Hogwart's Express crossing its famous railway viaduct.

The article goes on to say that filming for Hagrid's Hut has been done by filming with a computer-equipped helicopter to bring new light to the Hut.

luna_lovegood
12-06-2006, 17:37
Is filming on a break at the moment then, While some of the cast like Emma Watson take exams?

Kim
12-06-2006, 17:46
Is filming on a break at the moment then, While some of the cast like Emma Watson take exams?

Well, Louisa Lytton once starred as Hermione's double so unless she is playing Hermione while Emma does her exams I presume so. I don't think Ruby (Louisa Lytton) has been seen in EastEnders for a while now.

Luna
18-07-2006, 21:53
An article published today in JAM! Television has announced Robbie Coltrane's involvement with a new BBC America film titled Cracker: A New Terror. He says it took "10 seconds" to get back into the role as "Fitz," who he played in the last Cracker film ten years ago.

Of more interest to Potter fans, the article also reports that Robbie has "just wrapped his scenes on the fifth Harry Potter movie." All filming for Order of the Phoenix is scheduled to be completed by late fall.

Luna
18-07-2006, 21:54
Cinemark, America's third biggest theater chain, has announced that it plans to use "Real D" technology in 150 theaters by the end of 2007, thus attracting more audiences. Real D enables a single digital projector to beam images that seem to move toward or away from viewers wearing special glasses. While we already know that Order of the Phoenix will be played in IMAX theaters, the company has apparently discussed with OOTP producers the idea of including some 3-D scenes in the movie for some non-IMAX theaters.

Regarding the increased interest in 3-D, Research Associates analyst Marla Backer says: "Nobody has forgotten last year's box office slump." If sales fell because consumers preferred to watch DVDs in their living rooms, then "theaters need a more compelling reason for people to get out of their homes."

Luna
18-07-2006, 21:55
James Walters, young Sirius Black, recently did an interview with HPFZ in which he discussed the OOTP set, how he landed the role, other cast members, filming, and director David Yates. Here's an excerpt:

HPFZ: Can you describe David Yates' filming style? For example, Chris, Alfonso and Mike all applied a unique spin to the films. Does David?

JW: Definitely. I've noticed through certain prefaces I've been allowed to watch that he's a really personal director. He's very calm with the actors, and during the audition process he made us feel really welcomed. He's subtle, easy to approach and still makes sure he fulfills his vision. Mike has a distinct style, which worked extremely well for the Goblet of Fire, which dealt with fantastic action scenes during the Triwizard Tournament. But David is the perfect choice for this film in particular, which is a lot more about emotion and for the first time, the real frustration we begin to see in Harry. He's the perfect choice, and I can't wait to begin the adventure.

Luna
18-07-2006, 21:56
Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) recently did an interview with the LA Daily News, noting that he will be filming for Movie 5 in September and October. He also discussed why he enjoys portraying the nasty character:

"I torture myself by always trying to be interesting and human on screen, but every now and again it's great to be in 'Harry Potter' and just rip it up and be as singularly evil and unpleasant as possible."
Filming for Order of the Phoenix is expected to recommence next month.

Luna
18-07-2006, 21:59
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/promo.jpg

luna_lovegood
14-08-2006, 21:19
ooo picture!

Finally!........I cant wait for some more promotional ones to come out. I want to see what Emma's hairs gonna be like in this film.

I do hope they dont cut to much, the fifth book is my favourite! I heard that quidditch was going to be talked about but not seen, I remember reading that somewhere but it might have not been a true source. I sure hope not because I want to see Ron and Ginny playing, and the scence where george and Harry attack Malfoy, and Lunas lion roaring hat haha!

Luna
14-08-2006, 21:51
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/tonksincostume.jpg

Luna
14-08-2006, 22:11
omg this is brilliant - t he guy is making the whole movie from sim2 theres loads i think he's about half way through making it

YouTube - The Sims 2 - Harry Potter OotP - Chapter 1

Luna
14-08-2006, 22:13
found this too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfy3gFfONbE&mode=related&search=

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-08-2006, 00:21
Omg just watched the first chapter :eek: It's well good!! I'm going to watch all of the ones made tomorrow!! :D

Luna
16-08-2006, 20:13
In the interview, Matt discussed Neville's character development that occurs in Movie 5:

"It almost comes off as a different character this year.... He's not the Neville that we all know. He starts off that way then rapidly changes throughout the film. It's been a lot of fun. Definitely a change, but definitely a welcome one."

Matt also speaks of several new faces around the set, including Imelda Staunton, who is playing Dolores Umbridge:

"She [as Umbridge] is the nastiest person you'll ever meet, on the film. She's just cruel and twisted and slightly mental.... You can see she's plotting something. She's plotting how she's going to kill you, later on, when your back is turned."

Luna
22-08-2006, 23:22
Mid-Day has an excellent new interview with Order of the Phoenix director David Yates, Potter actor Dan Radcliffe, and Cho Chang actress Katie Leung. In it, we learn Yates' approach to directing the film, the kissing scene between Dan and Katie, and much more. Excerpts from the article:

How different is this Potter?
Very different so far - this role's more challenging than the ones I done before. Not physically challenging but in terms of acting, it's harder to do this one. And then it is different working with David, he's sort of got a very high quiet voice and he's soft spoken.

This movie is also different because there was a big gap in the middle because we stopped for a month and a half to do school exams and stuff. So the production shut down in the middle, which was very odd because that hasn't happened before.

Luna
22-08-2006, 23:25
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/ootpset8-21.jpg

Luna
28-08-2006, 00:17
Bad news for those who are looking forward to a good grudge match in the Order of the Phoenix film next summer! We've been informed that there is no storyline in the movie surrounding Ron's Quidditch hardships, nor has there been any filming on broomsticks done by Rupert. We're led to believe that this means there will be no Quidditch in the fifth film at all. We hope to learn more soon!

omg how can they do this!!! this is one of the best bits in the book!!!

Luna
24-09-2006, 19:45
According to the Sunday Times, English footballer Theo Walcott's brother Ashley and parents Don and Lynn are all set to appear in the fifth Potter film. Theo himself was scheduled to also star, but had to pull out due to football commitments.

Luna
01-10-2006, 18:49
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5752/thumbevannalp0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
01-10-2006, 18:51
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9476/thumbdursleyhighresrq4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
01-10-2006, 18:52
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/8044/thumbharryhighqr4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
01-10-2006, 18:53
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4152/thumbhogwartshighre9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
01-10-2006, 18:55
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1101/thumbhp5d2921gy5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
wow they look good trying to figure out whos who lol

Luna
01-10-2006, 18:57
http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/4379/thumbhp5d4329ryf7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
01-10-2006, 18:57
http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/2599/thumbtriolj9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
01-10-2006, 18:58
http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/8299/thumbumbridgehighxf7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jojo
01-10-2006, 19:03
These look great!! I can't wait - its too long to wait!!

Luna
01-10-2006, 19:08
Look at dudley!!! omg hasnt he eeerrr grown!!!

Jojo
01-10-2006, 19:12
Just tried to enlarge the pic but it wouldn't :( He certainly looks different to before though..

Edit: Yup - youre right!! Hes definitely "grown"!!!!

16-11-2006, 16:53
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/entertainment_enl_1163683970/img/1.jpg

Here's the poster for the 5th film xx

Bad Wolf
16-11-2006, 17:38
i'm scared!!!!!!

is there anymore???????? ohhhh its time to get excited again!!!

Luna
16-11-2006, 18:46
i'm scared!!!!!!

is there anymore???????? ohhhh its time to get excited again!!!

trailer comes out on friday rach...i cant wait

Bad Wolf
16-11-2006, 18:50
i was reading what happens....it looks really good and it starts with sirius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna
16-11-2006, 18:55
i was reading what happens....it looks really good and it starts with sirius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: where? how have i not seen this??? :rotfl:

Jojo
16-11-2006, 19:18
Its getting exciting!!!! Thats one scary poster mind!

Luna
18-11-2006, 22:04
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/3959/siriusno7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/47/umbridgezm6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
18-11-2006, 22:06
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8008/voldylm0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2664/dumbledorept3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
18-11-2006, 22:07
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/121/dumbledoresarmyxj7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
18-11-2006, 22:08
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/3608/halltt7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/5035/harry2yv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
18-11-2006, 22:09
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8431/harrygm4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3269/hermionieft8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
18-11-2006, 22:10
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/9932/kissml1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/2898/paperbm5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
18-11-2006, 22:14
HARRY Potter has a wizard time . . . as he gets to snog cute school pal Cho Chang.

He is seen falling under her spell in the latest movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, due for release next July.

In the film Harry — played by Daniel Radcliffe, 17 — finally overcomes his nerves and plucks up the courage to reveal his true feelings for pretty Hogwarts pupil Cho.

And the snogging scene needed THIRTY takes.

Harry initially fell for Cho in the previous film, The Goblet of Fire, but she dated Cedric Diggory instead.

Cedric died at the end of the last film and so things are difficult between Harry and Cho at first.

There is a lot of speculation about who will be Harry’s girlfriend in the seventh and final Potter book now being written by JK Rowling.

Daniel admitted earlier this year that he enjoyed acting out the scene with actress Katie Leung, 19.

He said: “We probably got it on the 30th take. My God, it was fun. We were awkward and nervous at first but once we got it, it was fine.” Katie, from Motherwell, said: “Daniel is a good kisser.”

The kiss can be seen in a trailer which screens at cinemas today.

Images also show evil Lord Voldemort appearing out of the blue, new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher Dolores Umbridge, a frightened Harry and the return of Sirius Black, played by Gary Oldman.

Bad Wolf
19-11-2006, 09:10
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/site/index.html

the website has gone all order!!!!

also a 10 second clip of the trailer featuring snape can be seen here:
http://www.thesnitch.co.uk/site/#5105

it features him saying "you wont last two seconds if he invades your mind"

the excitement!

Abbie
19-11-2006, 11:20
He is seen falling under her spell in the latest movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, due for release next July.
OOOOOOOOO July i cant wait, It looks and sounds great already

Luna
19-11-2006, 11:47
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/site/index.html

the website has gone all order!!!!

also a 10 second clip of the trailer featuring snape can be seen here:
http://www.thesnitch.co.uk/site/#5105

it features him saying "you wont last two seconds if he invades your mind"

the excitement!

10 seconds isnt enough i want more :crying:

Bad Wolf
19-11-2006, 11:49
there should be more tomorrow xxx

Luna
19-11-2006, 11:51
there should be more tomorrow xxx

:cheer: can i just say im so glad your back rach ive had noone to talk to about HP :lol:

Bad Wolf
19-11-2006, 12:07
i'll be about a lot more - most evenings ae spent at the computer planning lessons

Luna
20-11-2006, 21:45
http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/orderofthephoenix/teaser/teaser_100.asx

omg its here the first teaser trailer!!!!!

Jessica Rabbit
20-11-2006, 22:07
Wow this is amazing, i can't wait. Roll on July.

squillyfer
20-11-2006, 22:07
ahhh its amazing, my friend is going to see happy feet JUST to see this trailer on the big screen, she wants to see the movie that much. July is too far away

Bad Wolf
21-11-2006, 18:43
just watched it - OMG how much more scary do the death eaters look - proper hannibal lector like in those masks!!!

i want more - every time im on line now i look for potter updates

Luna
21-11-2006, 18:49
just watched it - OMG how much more scary do the death eaters look - proper hannibal lector like in those masks!!!

i want more - every time im on line now i look for potter updates

omg its brilliant isnt it rach i cant wait til july now!!!

wonder if its going to be the same as last year and have new pictures coming out almost every day!!!

Im going to the midnight showing again i dont care if im working at 8am the next morning

Bad Wolf
21-11-2006, 18:56
i'm busy looking for stuff now

how fab does the ministry look - if u go to muggle not - there is a link to a hbo preview - its 4 mins long and looks amazing - u see so much more!

Luna
21-11-2006, 19:13
i'm busy looking for stuff now

how fab does the ministry look - if u go to muggle not - there is a link to a hbo preview - its 4 mins long and looks amazing - u see so much more!

omg really i'll go on it as soon as i get home - havent really had the chance to have a good look through it yet.

The books due out not that far from the movies isnt it??? someone mentioned 07/07/07

Bad Wolf
21-11-2006, 19:17
i dunno - she is still writing!

Abi
21-11-2006, 19:28
omg really i'll go on it as soon as i get home - havent really had the chance to have a good look through it yet.

The books due out not that far from the movies isnt it??? someone mentioned 07/07/07

I heard that too- 7th of the 7th of the 7th year, and its the 7th book.

I kinda doubt that though, because she can probably hasn't even finished it yet, and if its released then, then that means Harry Potter is all over!

That trailer looks really good- can't wait! :D

Jessie Wallace
25-11-2006, 00:35
This is so fab, i can't hardly wait now, and the trailers look ab-fab

Bad Wolf
25-11-2006, 12:52
any more pics today????

need a daily fix

Luna
25-11-2006, 13:00
there are 15 new ones on mugglenet but i havent had the chance to update the thread now

Bad Wolf
25-11-2006, 13:13
looked at them

changed my mugglenet style to voldemort - im scared every time i go one to the site now

Luna
25-11-2006, 13:40
ive changed mine to DA still trying to work out whos who lol

Bad Wolf
25-11-2006, 13:42
i dont know who the randoms are at the end of the pic and isnt there loads of members missing???

Bad Wolf
25-11-2006, 13:44
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/stills/normal_HP5D-2921.jpg

Luna
25-11-2006, 14:02
i dont know the first two and the last two :hmm:

Jessie Wallace
25-11-2006, 22:40
I'll put a few of the gwap ones up for you all to see.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/JessieWallace33/Pictures%20for%20Soap%20boards/normal_Grawp_28Height_comparison29.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/JessieWallace33/Pictures%20for%20Soap%20boards/normal_Grawp_live_size_model_1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/JessieWallace33/Pictures%20for%20Soap%20boards/normal_Grawp_saying_Hello_to_Umbrid.jpg

Jessie Wallace
25-11-2006, 22:48
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/stills/normal_HP5D-2921.jpg

ok left 2nd one in is Zacharias Smith, isn't the tall guy on the right Dean Thomas the other one, maybe Colin Creevy? But as for the first guy, i have no idea.

Luna
25-11-2006, 22:51
dean thomas omg it cant be him!!! he looks so different

Colin thats his name was racking my brains most of the day for his name lol

Jessie Wallace
25-11-2006, 23:25
Well i looked them up on mugglenet, and tried to compare, but Colin wasn't there, and he is the only smaller one i could think of

Luna
07-12-2006, 23:02
theres ten short movies on mugglenet from a programe that was shown in america all about ootp.

I watched luna's and i dont like her, i mean i really dont like her, so much i think shes really going to ruin it for me!!!!

Luna
20-01-2007, 14:40
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6027/normaldan29ib.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
20-01-2007, 14:43
Imelda Staunton (Umbridge) spoke recently about her experience playing the former High Inquisitor:

"Dolores is a vision in pink taffeta but a nasty piece of work. At first I thought, 'Ooh, a Harry Potter, that'll be fun'. But at the film's heart is real tragedy, and I found myself having four months of intense acting, followed by occasional wand-waving for the next six."

Luna
20-01-2007, 16:36
In a new interview, Movie 5 director David Yates spoke about how, having produced politically charged films like The Girl In the Cafe, he was surprised when approached to direct OOTP.

Yates, who had never read the Harry Potter books, said: "It was interesting to get the call. I wouldn't have put myself forward as an obvious candidate." However, after reading Order of the Phoenix, he realized the novel had strong political overtones. "And it's probably the most emotional of all the books. As I read the book, suddenly, I tuned into the kind of thing I have always been drawn to."

Yates also spoke a little about Umbridge, saying she is "quite damaged as a person. She basically abuses Harry and puts him through this horrific detention. It is horrific abuse."

Luna
08-02-2007, 20:45
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3702/dracoet9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jojo
08-02-2007, 21:24
OMG He looks really really evil in that pic!!!

Luna
10-02-2007, 10:10
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5565/normalnevillemg5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
10-02-2007, 10:11
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5056/normalpicture2rd7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
10-02-2007, 10:11
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/213/normalpicture3qe3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
10-02-2007, 10:12
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2223/normalpicture4oi9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
10-02-2007, 21:35
Whats the last pic of? It looks like Harry is sat in his dressing gown.

Luna
14-02-2007, 21:54
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/239/aberforthpo1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
14-02-2007, 21:55
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3438/normalconlogo2xp2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
14-02-2007, 22:42
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6525/lunaun8.th.jpg (http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lunaun8.jpg)

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4118/normalhp5d4329rxn9.th.jpg (http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=normalhp5d4329rxn9.jpg)

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2692/normalhp5d6680ry9.th.jpg (http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=normalhp5d6680ry9.jpg)

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5829/normalhp5tl0444oy1.th.jpg (http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=normalhp5tl0444oy1.jpg)

Abigail
14-02-2007, 23:00
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1613/hp5tl0703qh5.th.jpg (http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hp5tl0703qh5.jpg)

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7708/hp5tl0821fn3.th.jpg (http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hp5tl0821fn3.jpg)

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6668/normalhp5tl0520jj6.th.jpg (http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=normalhp5tl0520jj6.jpg)

Bad Wolf
22-02-2007, 16:26
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_tonks.jpg (javascript:;)

http://media.mugglenet.com/i/youngmartrio.jpg

http://media.mugglenet.com/i/youngsnape.jpg

Luna
22-02-2007, 17:21
young snape look scary - good match though

Bad Wolf
22-02-2007, 17:37
he looks like dylan from neighbours i think????

Luna
22-02-2007, 18:02
he looks like dylan from neighbours i think????

oh god yeah so he does? Do we know the name of the actor whos playing him?

Abigail
23-02-2007, 18:13
Tonks is very pretty. Similar to how I imagined her to be.

What is the middle picture about?

Luna
24-02-2007, 22:21
The middle picture is young sirus, james and wormtail

Abigail
25-02-2007, 20:02
They've done really well with the casting to keep the younger actors looking similar to the older actors.

Bad Wolf
02-03-2007, 14:48
A publicist for Daniel Radcliffe has confirmed the actor will reprise his role in both the Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows movies. He is set to begin shooting on Movie 6 in September. There is currently no word on whether Rupert and Emma will return for the last two films, but Rupert has already expressed a desire to do so.

Jojo
02-03-2007, 16:54
I'm really pleased about this - replacing Daniel for the final 2 films wouldn't (IMO) have been right - its nice to see that he'll finish it off. Hopefully Rupert and Emma will do the same aswell.

Luna
02-03-2007, 17:13
this is great news about daniel but i have the feeling that rupert will sign but emma wont - just a feeling ive been having for a while

Chloe O'brien
02-03-2007, 20:14
I have just seen a photo of Daniel, Emma and Rupet on the bbc website when they were first appeared in the first Harry Potter film. They look so young.

Abigail
02-03-2007, 20:42
this is great news about daniel but i have the feeling that rupert will sign but emma wont - just a feeling ive been having for a while

When Dan did an interview before Equus he said that Emma was reconsidering her role for the last two movies. It was on mugglenet I think.

I have no doubt that Rupert will sign and its brill that Dan has although he'll be about 20 when they finish the last one.

I hope Emma does decide to stay because it just won't be the same if they have to recast her. The dynamics between the new Hermione and Dan and Rupert just won't be the same.

Don't they look so young and immature in the pics of the first two movies? It's only when you sit and watch them then watch the fourth and realise how much their acting has improved and how they've grown up.

Jessie Wallace
02-03-2007, 22:36
I thought Emma had already said she didn't weant to make any more of them.

Abigail
02-03-2007, 22:49
Some more pics.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2307/twinsbw2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
02-03-2007, 22:51
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/8400/thestralsid4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This is of the thestrals.

Abigail
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6463/normalpettigrewyh3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5871/unbridgemh4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jessie Wallace
02-03-2007, 23:05
lovely picture, but who is it?

Abigail
02-03-2007, 23:33
First one is Umbridge with the twins and Harry.
Second is the thestrals.
Third is Wormtail.
Fourth is Umbridge again. Not quite sure why she's dressed like that though.

Luna
03-03-2007, 10:27
wormtail looks brilliant!!!

Wonder which one is lupin?

Abigail
08-03-2007, 13:07
It's uncanny how the young Wormtail looks so like the older Wormtail we saw in POA.

Jojo
19-03-2007, 10:56
Actress Emma Watson is likely to return as Hermione in the last two Harry Potter movies despite reports she may quit, producers Warner Bros have said.

"We're extremely confident that Emma will be back for films six and seven," a spokesperson for the Hollywood studio told CBBC's Newsround.

The statement comes amid speculation that the 16-year-old told the company she did not want to continue.

Daniel Radcliffe has already agreed to take the lead role in both productions.

There have been four films based on JK Rowling's books so far, with the fifth - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - due for release in July.

Filming for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is scheduled to begin this year, with a release date at some point in 2008.

A release date in 2010 has been mooted for the seventh and final movie, The Deathly Hallows - the year Watson will turn 20.

Jessie Wallace
19-03-2007, 15:45
It would be good if she does stay, but i'm sure i read in the paper yesterday, that she didn't want to stay, even if she was offered anothe rmiillion to do it.

But i really hope she does do them, there's only 2 left now, and it would be so odd without her.

Luna
19-03-2007, 17:25
It would be good if she does stay, but i'm sure i read in the paper yesterday, that she didn't want to stay, even if she was offered anothe rmiillion to do it.

But i really hope she does do them, there's only 2 left now, and it would be so odd without her.

Yeah the paper said they offered to double her money to £2 million but shes just had a very scary experience with a stalker

Jessie Wallace
19-03-2007, 17:31

Yeah the paper said they offered to double her money to £2 million but shes just had a very scary experience with a stalker

You and my brother must get the same paper! lol

20-03-2007, 13:52
Yesterday I read:

Emma Watson has pulled out of the last two Harry Potter films.

The actress, who plays Harry's clever friend Hermione, is apparently fed up of being known as 'that girl from Harry Potter'. According to the News of the World, Emma's turned down £2 million per movie to pursue other projects.

Rupert Grint, who plays Harry's other friend Ron Weasley, said:

"Emma doesn't want to do it any more. She's tired of being known as ‘that girl from Harry Potter'. Daniel and I are distant from her now. We don't text or talk to her when we are not filming."

I really do home this is not true though!! Won't be the same

Luna
20-03-2007, 14:08
Yesterday I read:

The actress, who plays Harry's clever friend Hermione, is apparently fed up of being known as 'that girl from Harry Potter'. According to the News of the World, Emma's turned down £2 million per movie to pursue other projects.

"Emma doesn't want to do it any more. She's tired of being known as ‘that girl from Harry Potter'. Daniel and I are distant from her now. We don't text or talk to her when we are not filming."

thats what i read on sunday this has been confirmed by WB to be a load of rubbish as Rupert has been miss quoated!!

20-03-2007, 18:24
Good good, I sure to hope so! x

Abigail
22-03-2007, 12:14
Yesterday I read:

thats what i read on sunday this has been confirmed by WB to be a load of rubbish as Rupert has been miss quoated!!

I also read about her not returning in the paper.
mugglenet backs up WB saying
A number of months ago, Emma Watson expressed uncertainty about returning for the sixth and seventh Potter films. Over the weekend, several UK tabloids reported that she wouldn't return for the movies, and also - we presume - misquoted co-star Rupert Grint.

Fortunately, a WB spokesperson retorts, "We're extremely confident that Emma will be back for films six and seven." The actress is reportedly set to sign her new contract soon.

We will update you with more on this story shortly.

So hopefully she will be coming back. It would be wierd if they had to recast somebody else for the last two movies. You kinda get used to the same three actors being Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Abigail
23-03-2007, 22:01
Dan, Rupert and Emma have all signed for the final two movies. From Mugglenet:

Warner Brothers has announced in a press release today that Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint are all officially signed on for the Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows films. Each of the three actors, along with Producer David Heyman, were quoted in the release.

From Dan:
"Playing the role of Harry Potter has been an immense privilege, and I look forward to completing the series. I feel a huge sense of loyalty to the character of Harry and the fans who have supported these films over the years. During filming, I have learnt so much, made lots of friends and met people who have changed my life. I am indebted to J K Rowling, Warner Bros. and David Heyman for giving me this fantastic opportunity."

From Emma:
"I could never let Hermione go-she is my hero! I love her too much and love what playing her has meant to me. I am excited and honoured to be finishing what I started and playing her in all seven of the films."

From Rupert:
"Ron Weasley has become a big part of my life and not just because we've both got ginger hair! I've been so proud to play him and loved every second of being part of this world. I'm really looking forward to filming the last two films and being back with my 'Weasley family' and, of course, to seeing my good friends Emma and Dan. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive over the years; we couldn't have done it without you.

-----------------------------------------

The full press release can be seen here http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/March2007/23/c6173.html

-----------------------------------------

I'm so happy they've all signed. It just wouldn't be right to recast the trio for the final two movies.

Jojo
23-03-2007, 22:37
Yay!! Now that is great news!

Thanks for posting JB

Jessie Wallace
24-03-2007, 20:37
Excellent news, it wouldn'tr have been the same without her, i know it's another 3 years of their lifes, but they are only young, and it will be worth it.

Chloe O'brien
24-03-2007, 20:48
I'm glad Emma decided to return. Harry Potter would not be the same with someone else playing Hermione.

Abigail
30-03-2007, 16:54
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3825/normalcho0ly9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5423/normalginny0ok9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
30-03-2007, 16:55
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/6026/normalharryse4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2682/normalluciusbo7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
30-03-2007, 16:56
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/736/normallunanr6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1549/normalronve0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
30-03-2007, 16:57
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3248/normalumbridge2ax8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/4071/normalhermionemu5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
30-03-2007, 16:58
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/81/normalharrychairtd8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7452/normalharrysiriuspb5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3843/siriuslsn1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
30-03-2007, 16:59
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/2005/normalgroupministrysw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
This one is in the Minstry with Harry holding the prophecy

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/982/normaltriobt3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
in the Forbidden Forrest

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/729/stauntonloe5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
30-03-2007, 17:03
These pics look really good. Harry looks really old at his trial with his hair brushed to the side.
I think Umbridge will be really good, I just love her wand :)
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20016352,00.html just a few fact and dispelled rumours.
linke here to the trailer, not sure if its been posted already
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKC0W3mF1wA

Luna
11-04-2007, 22:23
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9366/normalharrychairyg5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6687/normalharrysiriustg9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2711/normalharryumbridgexu7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
17-04-2007, 07:11
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3233/normalweasleysef0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/88/normalhermionedraconeviho3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
17-04-2007, 10:21
This looks so good, I really can't wait for it to be released :) 86 days for the film and 94 for the book.

Luna
18-04-2007, 21:05
In Warner Bros.' latest Reel News newsletter, the following is mentioned: "Join Dumbledore's Army. Check back for the new site this week!"

Bad Wolf
19-04-2007, 21:02
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/2~1.jpg (javascript: window.close())

Bad Wolf
19-04-2007, 21:02
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/1~0.jpg (javascript: window.close())

Luna
20-04-2007, 06:45
Warner Bros. has announced that the last 20 minutes of the Order of the Phoenix movie will be three-dimensional when it appears in IMAX theaters this July. This is exciting news for fans, as the closing scenes of the film will be of the thrilling Ministry of Magic battle.

WB says, "The last 20 minutes in IMAX 3D will add a new element of excitement to the Harry Potter experience, making this a must-see for fans of all ages. We're looking forward to a long and very successful run."

The IMAX Co-Chairmen mentioned, "We couldn't be happier to help bring this Harry Potter film to life in a new way. IMAX theatres are the only place to experience this year's most anticipated movies in the world's most immersive format, and we anticipate that moviegoers will want to enjoy Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix featuring scenes in IMAX 3D more than once."

Luna
20-04-2007, 20:57
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6838/chokissha4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
20-04-2007, 21:00
Karl has informed us that UK TV Channel 4 will be showing a "World Exclusive" look at Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tomorrow, Saturday, April 21st on its programme, T4.

Luna
20-04-2007, 21:01
We have just heard from Warner Bros. that AOL is going to release the international Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix trailer as of 2PM GMT this Sunday.

Luna
20-04-2007, 21:03
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/152/imaxhply5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

im loving ginny in this poster dont think she's been in one of the main ones before

Abigail
20-04-2007, 21:21
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9561/200704182309news4731532dt0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
20-04-2007, 21:23
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/89/200704182309news7238899qt7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
20-04-2007, 21:26
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9707/200704182309news1242955sj7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
20-04-2007, 21:26
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/6348/200704182310news1109401bc7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
21-04-2007, 17:48
ok this isnt supposed to be out until tomorrow but its been leaked not very good quality and has some voice talking over it but here it is -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HppS8f74jyw

I'll post the better one tomorrow

Abigail
21-04-2007, 22:26
It looks ace. Like you said, poor quality and sound but I got most of it. Can't wait, only 82 days to go :)

Luna
22-04-2007, 14:25
the offical video http://video.aol.co.uk/video-film/1891890

Abigail
22-04-2007, 14:32
Love it. I really can't wait now. I'm going to have to read book 5 again cos I can't remember what happenes at the beginning.

Abigail
22-04-2007, 14:50
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7786/bellakp0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7423/harryef4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/904/thumb4ym0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9724/voldyat4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

They aren't very big but I'm sure mugglenet are working to increase the size so I'll update them when mugglenet put the larger pics up. Top one is Bellatrix Lestrange. Not sure what the third one is of.

Abigail
22-04-2007, 14:57
More pics from a few weeks ago. Don't think these have been posted yet.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4906/harryronhermionedu1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4889/unbridgetu4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
23-04-2007, 15:52
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8634/normal17e1ls7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5290/normal27e2jm0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3638/normal37e0oh1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
23-04-2007, 16:05
Whats the middle one of? I tried to view these on mugglenet but it took me to the wrong page.

Abigail
23-04-2007, 16:17
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3230/decreeqq6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5571/fawkesjw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/2816/fireworkqk7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9351/firework2zj4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
23-04-2007, 16:18
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6264/fireworkses6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5672/flyingrg9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3978/fredgeorgebv0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/6564/fredgeorge2nv3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
23-04-2007, 16:20
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/8392/greathallss1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6757/harry2gm3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4066/harryhermionewo1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6363/hogwartspn5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
23-04-2007, 16:22
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3769/orbad0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/8182/peopleej6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/6100/snapeyl4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2641/stationjc9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
23-04-2007, 16:25
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8145/teachinghi2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7356/trainstjt6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/7326/umbridgetq9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2197/voldywa8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abigail
23-04-2007, 16:27
From mugglenet:
Yes, there's another one coming. USA Today is reporting that a new Order of the Phoenix trailer wil be released on May 4th before Spider-Man 3 in theaters. Accordingly, WB has published some astounding new images from the trailer
http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2007-04-22-harry-potter-trailer_N.htm?csp=34

Bad Wolf
23-04-2007, 20:43
it looks like they have managed not to cut out the the weasleys twins escape - one of my favourite bits from the book, i feared it would be cut from the film

Luna
23-04-2007, 21:30
cant wait for it to come out - i hope they keep the twin exit in i agree with you rach it is a fav part of the book. im off tomorrow and i think i'll sit for the whole day and reread the book. everytime i start it i only get to the trial and give up. Its the only harry potter book i lose interest in very quickly unless i consentrate very hard

Bad Wolf
23-04-2007, 21:38
cant wait for it to come out - i hope they keep the twin exit in i agree with you rach it is a fav part of the book. im off tomorrow and i think i'll sit for the whole day and reread the book. everytime i start it i only get to the trial and give up. Its the only harry potter book i lose interest in very quickly unless i consentrate very hard

i was scared that the twins would get neglected in all the action, but from the trailer they are in!

Abigail
24-04-2007, 10:33
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6163/wesleyfe7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

There are loads of stills from the film here http://mugglenet.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2106

Abigail
25-04-2007, 15:27
http://www.mugglenet.com/

Scroll down a bit until you get to a yuotube video. Has more sound and talking from the actors on it.

Bad Wolf
25-04-2007, 20:17
http://media.mugglenet.com/i/posterootp2.JPG

Luna
25-04-2007, 20:38
oh im so excited lol tickets go on sale next week up here midnight tickets here i come

Bad Wolf
25-04-2007, 20:57
that posters fab - interesting they have put cho in though

Luna
25-04-2007, 21:03
that posters fab - interesting they have put cho in though

shes at the back behind ginny is she not?

Bad Wolf
25-04-2007, 21:09
yup!!!

the only real reason is that ginny, neville and luna go to the ministry?

have u seen tonks in any trailer?

Luna
25-04-2007, 21:11
now that you mention it i havent seen her in the trailers thats a bit weird is it not???

in fact there was another trailer realsed by yahoo the other day and im sure it had a scene with them all taking off from the minstry she should be in that one shouldnt she **runs to look**

Luna
25-04-2007, 21:14
just checked you cant really make it out but she must be there you can see mad eye moody and lupin!!

Have you seen that trailer its on the front page of mugglenet.....and whats with vodly in the suit :eek:

Bad Wolf
25-04-2007, 21:27
i think voldy in a suit is in harry's dreams - certainly gives him a new edge tho

Luna
26-04-2007, 17:51
The Odeon cinema (the venue of all previous Potter premieres) recently said that the UK premiere of the Order of the Phoenix will take place on July 3rd.

UPDATE: We've now been informed that July 3rd is the confirmed date for the premiere! No word yet on the US premiere, but once we find out we'll update you.

UPDATE 2: There are some other reports online stating that the US premiere will take place in LA on July 8th. Furthemore, it's alleged that a premiere is scheduled for June 28th in Japan.

Luna
26-04-2007, 17:56
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6690/behindthescenescf7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
26-04-2007, 17:59
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7980/behindthescenes2na5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
26-04-2007, 18:06
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/782/hp5tl20034ym1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
26-04-2007, 18:13
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/13773/2003181110097643678_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2003181110097643678)

Luna
26-04-2007, 18:13
http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/13534/2003142372552698013_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2003142372552698013)

Luna
27-04-2007, 06:01
http://joindumbledoresarmy.warnerbros.com/

New site now live!!!!!

Abigail
27-04-2007, 21:41
Time magazine has a new article discussing the villains of this summer's movies. Dolores Umbridge is, of course, one of those listed, with the following being said:

"As Dolores Umbridge, the bureaucrat from the Ministry of Magic in this summer's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Imelda Staunton is a little bit priestess, a little bit villainous. Staunton, the latest in a line of top British thespians to visit Hogwarts, found it a tough balancing act: 'The character has to be ridiculous and yet real and frightening. She has to be silly and yet not cartoony. It's difficult to gauge.' The performance and the couture established an ostensibly soft side to Dolores. 'She wears cardigans and pinks. She threatens, but if you don't listen to the words it's just a pleasant sound. She's gentle and pleasing. If she seemed hard, there would be no surprises.'"

new website looks good :)

Luna
28-04-2007, 18:19
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6743/dumblekd4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5093/harrychojb4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
28-04-2007, 18:20
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1397/harrylunago1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5808/lunatw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Luna
28-04-2007, 18:21
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8511/moodykm3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9286/umbfw2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2267/umb2jl6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bad Wolf
02-05-2007, 18:08
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/10-1.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/11-1.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/12-1.jpg (javascript: window.close())

Bad Wolf
02-05-2007, 18:10
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/14-1.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/21.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/24.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/25.jpg (javascript: window.close())

Bad Wolf
02-05-2007, 18:15
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/26.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/27.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/28.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/29.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/30.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/31.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/6-1.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/7-1.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>: window.close())

Bad Wolf
02-05-2007, 18:15
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/8-1.jpg (http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:%20window.close())

Luna
02-05-2007, 18:43
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/8-1.jpg (http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:%20window.close())

if only i was 10 years younger...... :wub:

Abigail
02-05-2007, 22:03
CBBC Newsround accepting questions for actors
There is an open invitation for visitors of CBBC Newsround to submit questions for Order of the Phoenix actors Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Matthew Lewis, and Katie Leung. All questions must be submitted by this Friday (May 4th), and the answers will be posted in June. http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_6610000/newsid_6612500/6612555.stm

__________________________________________________ ________

By the way, we too have noticed that this picture, captioned "Padma Patil," shows Padma wearing Gryffindor robes even though she is a member of Ravenclaw. This minor book-movie deviation is presumably to make the story easier to tell. (pic already posted)

Bad Wolf
02-05-2007, 22:40
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/moviebook/28.jpg (http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:%20window.close())

still not what i pictured in my head - i think its the hair, she certainly looks feisty though

Trinity
03-05-2007, 15:08
Doesn't Seamus look like Wayne Rooney!:lol:

Bad Wolf
03-05-2007, 15:40
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/sweden.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/2.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/3.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/1.jpg (javascript: window.close())

Abigail
04-05-2007, 21:41
still not what i pictured in my head - i think its the hair, she certainly looks feisty though

That's exactly how I pictured Tonks.

From mugglenet:
OOTP to feature 100 centaurs
Framestore CFC, a firm which works on some of the special effects seen in the Harry Potter movies, has updated its site with some information on the Order of the Phoenix film, including that there will be over 100 centaurs.

"We have been hard at work on some of the film's most demanding beings, including over 100 centaurs, a house-elf named Kreacher, the return of Fawkes the Phoenix and assorted magical effects. In addition, we are creating the films title sequence for the first time."

Bad Wolf
05-05-2007, 09:34
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10011/normal_LUNA_Bnnr.jpg (javascript:;)

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10011/SIRIUS_Bnnr.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10011/UMBRDG_Bnnr.jpg (javascript: window.close())

Luna
05-05-2007, 22:19
The Bellatrix actress from Order of the Phoenix made an appearance on the Jonathan Ross show in the UK this evening. Several visitors have written in to inform us that Helena revealed she only had five lines to say during the entire filming process. Moreover, two of those lines were cut.

ok im in shock :eek: so in total she has 3 lines in the whole film :eek: i hate when they do this sort of thing

Abigail
07-05-2007, 10:58
Yeah, I saw that interview. She was on set for 6 weeks, said 5 lines and had 3 cut. Not fair really, I hope she got a decent pay out of it.

Abigail
07-05-2007, 10:59
The LA Times has a new article on the Order of the Phoenix movie, quoting director David Yates, Dan Radcliffe, and Emma Watson.

During one particularly emotional scene in this installment, Radcliffe recalls [Gary] Oldman [Sirius Black] saying to him: "'Dan, do you mind if I do something sort of physical with you before we start?' I was like, 'No, no,' assuming he meant giving me a hug. He came up to me and grabbed me and shook me really, really hard. As he went away, he kept eye contact. And tears started to form up. I had no idea how it happened, but it worked."

Emma also mentioned that Yates is perfect for this film: "I don't know if he could have directed any of the other ones. This was his story to tell."

Also, in an article previewing some of this summer's movies, USA Weekend writes about how Luna Lovegood actress Evanna Lynch made her own radish earrings (which we told you previously) for use in the film.

The costume department on the film hired several jewelry designers to make the earrings, but Evanna Lynch, the young actress who plays Luna, was so into the character that she made her own. "And they were better!" says costume director Jany Temime. "More artsy-craftsy, more like what a creative young girl would do. The stuff we had was too professional. So we used hers."

Luna
07-05-2007, 12:40
im still not sure about luna yet if she was the best choice ive only seen a wee clip of her and wasnt that impressed.

also has we seen a pic of Mr and Mrs Weasly yet???

Bad Wolf
10-05-2007, 19:13
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/11.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/22.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/33.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/4.jpg (javascript: window.close())

http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/5.jpg (javascript: window.close())

Bad Wolf
10-05-2007, 19:14
http://media.mugglenet.com/i//sevenbookset/closedcase.jpg

apparenty you can get all 7 books in this case from sept

Luna
10-05-2007, 19:25
http://media.mugglenet.com/i//sevenbookset/closedcase.jpg

apparenty you can get all 7 books in this case from sept

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE *JUMPS UP AND DOWN AND STAMPS FEET :D :D :D

Jessie Wallace
10-05-2007, 19:28
Jumps higher than Lezah to push her out the way and get to the front of the que:p

Luna
10-05-2007, 19:31
Jumps higher than Lezah to push her out the way and get to the front of the que:p

yeah right like to see you try :rolleyes: :banned: :moonie:

Bad Wolf
10-05-2007, 19:31
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/movies/ootp/promos/5.jpg (http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:%20window.close())

how scary do the death eaters look?

Luna
10-05-2007, 19:39
i thought they were scarier last year for some reason. Im so not but so am looking forward to this book if you get what i mean

Abigail
11-05-2007, 21:27
i thought they were scarier last year for some reason. Im so not but so am looking forward to this book if you get what i mean

Yeah, can't wait for it but don't want it to be released because it's the last ever HP book.

Here's some good news about the film from mugglenet:
UK fans to get OOTP a day early
Good news for all you chaps in the United Kingdom: Warner Brothers has confirmed that Order of the Phoenix will be released on July 12th, 2007. That is one day earlier than originally scheduled, and US fans still have to wait until the 13th to see it in theaters.

We're still waiting for information concerning why this change was made in the first place, but we'll keep you updated!

Excellent, although I don't think I'll see it when it first comes out because my mate is on holiday when the film and the book come out (he's soooo upset, especially about the book) so I'll wait and go with him.

Oh yeah, I'll do some jiggery pokery to make sure that I'M the first in the queue. *swishes wand and shouts *impedimenta!!**