PDA

View Full Version : Devon Seas 2006

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Bryan
31-12-2005, 23:56
(C) Bryan Turner Publishing this without prior permission is strictly forbidden

I thought id dedicate my 5000th post to Devon Seas: Right folks here it is! Kicking off a new year of drama and suprises! Hope you all enjoy it!

previous episodes of devon seas can be read here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29501

also keep checking for the last spoilers here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=38548

BAYMOORE BEACH – DAY

Richard is standing on the edge of the pier looking down at the sea. He gets flashbacks of the night that Ed drove his car into the sea. He wipes away some of the tears. Nick walks up behind him…

Nick: Dad…are you okay?

Richard: I suppose so…im finally facing facts…he’s gone, and he isn’t coming back.

Nick: Be positive eh dad they haven’t found a body yet so we don’t know for sure…

Richard: No news can also mean bad news Nick, his body could be floating in the middle of the Irish Sea by now…

Nick: Have a bit of faith dad…

Richard: I’ve had enough of that to last me a lifetime.

RED RUM UPSTAIRS FLAT - DAY

Patrick is lying in bed naked. Amy walks back in dressed in a nightie.

Amy: Negative…

Patrick: What again?

Amy: I don’t know what’s wrong..

Patrick: Well something must be, because we’ve been at it like rabbits for weeks now!

Amy: Yeah but I’ve never been in the mood…

Patrick: You what? You’re the one that’s desperate for a baby…

Amy: I know yes but that’s all we ever do…

Patrick: I’ve never heard a woman complain about that before…your usually complaining that we haven’t been doing it!

Amy: Yeah but your always going out, at funny hours, and then you expect me to drop everything im doing…im never in the mood for it…its like that woman on the tv says… think positive, be positive, im always knackered so I can never give it the attention it deserves…

Patrick: Maybe it’s a shine from him up there…that we shouldn’t have kids

Amy: Stuff him, I want kids, and nothings going to stop us having some. If it doesn’t improve then we’ll have to see the doctor.

Patrick: Oh no we’re not, the doctors always insult the man…low sperm count…infertile…impotent…im not having my reputation ruined for the sake of you wanting to get up the duff!

Amy: If its what it takes Patrick, we will do it…

Patrick rolls his eyes in disapproval.

EXT. VAL’S HAIRDRESSERS – DAY

Val and Claire stand outside of the hairdressers. The windows and door are boarded up with cork. Val watches as man walks up some ladders and attaches the for sale sign.

Val: Oh well bab’, it’s the end of an era…

Claire: Yeah I suppose, what’s next then mom?

Val: Who knows, looks like I’ll need to get a job…

Claire: They’re hard to find around here tough mom…

Val: Tell me about it, but if there’s anything that the Taylor’s owe me, it’s a job..I’ll have a word with Richard.

Claire: After your performance the other day I don’t think that’s very wise mom…

Val: I ent scared of Mr Big Spencer darl’, I’ve fought with bigger fish than that in the past…trust me darl’ by the end of the day I’ll have a job!

Val has a satisfied smile on her face.

Abi
01-01-2006, 11:36
Patrick: Oh no we’re not, the doctors always insult the man…low sperm count…infertile…impotent…im not having my reputation ruined for the sake of you wanting to get up the duff!

:rotfl: Classic!

Thats fab, BB, especially that bit :lol:

Bryan
01-01-2006, 15:38
EXT. BAYMOORE BEACH – DAY

The Bachelor Boys are walking down the beach, sharing a bag of chips.

Chris: Internet dating, speed dating… supermarket dating…we’ve tried them all…with no success!

Romeo: I donno know, we did get a free bag of spuds from the supermarket.

Tom: A spud cant give you pleasure in the middle of the night tough can it Romeo? Maybe im cursed,…maybe I should just live a life as a bachelor…with no woman what so ever.

Chris: Oh no you don’t want to go down that road…

Tom: Why not? Women are the causes of a lot of trouble, and cause a lot of hassle, maybe I should just avoid them full stop.

Chris: No you don’t want to be doing that…be accused of being a gay for the rest of your life…

Tom: And whats wrong with that?

Chris: Don’t get me wrong im not hetrophobe…

Romeo: Homophobe…

Chris: That’s the one, I mean I ent’ one of them, but id take offence to someone comparing me to Graham Norton if you catch me meaning…

Romeo: Anyone want any more chips? Im full…

Tom: That’s it!

Chris: What?

Tom grabs the chips and grabs the newspaper that its wrapped up in.

Romeo: If you wanted some you only had to ask…

Tom: It isn’t the chips im interested in, it’s the paper….

Chris: Paper?…Oh well what ever floats your boat…

Tom waves the paper in front of them!

Tom: Don’t you get it!? Lonely hearts page!

Romeo: A what?

Tom: Man seeks woman, woman seeks man…adverts for love! Finally I think we might be on to something!

JENKINS MANOR – DAY

Richard is sitting down in his office, Val is talking to him.

Val: So then what d’ya say?

Richard: No

Val: Oh common…

Richard: No, you seriously expect me to help you out after what you said last night?

Val: Oh nobody meant it really, just said it for the hell of it…I mean we all love the Taylors…good topic of conversation! Spice up our dull lives you…its more gripping then ‘Enders!

Richard: Erm…nice to know we’re the topic of conversation

Val: Come on! It’s the least you can do…otherwise I may have to get my solicitors onto Tanya for the fire…

Richard: She didn’t do it…

Val: Oh of course she didn’t, it was the little arsen faires with their magical fag ends! Look come on we don’t need this animosity between the families, give me a job and we can forget about this petty little feud.

Richard: Okay then…you start tomorrow.

Val: Oh joy!…Where?

Richard: The Bingo Hall!

Val: Oh my! I think I’ve died and gone to heaven!

Val laughs with glee, Richard shakes his head in confussion.

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2006, 16:27
I am liking this soap lol. Its really good so far. I need some tips on script writing myself as i have made up a soap of my own called Hinston High. You will find it round here on the forum somewhere but if you have got any tips for me. I would well appreciate it as your script writing is good :)

Bryan
01-01-2006, 16:29
I am liking this soap lol. Its really good so far. I need some tips on script writing myself as i have made up a soap of my own called Hinston High. You will find it round here on the forum somewhere but if you have got any tips for me. I would well appreciate it as your script writing is good :)

i presume youve read this part without the rest, i have wrote many episodes of Devon Seas already if you search for the thread entitled Devon Seas.

as for tips...observe as many conversations are you can...make the dialouge sound realistic rather than staged... the layouts are pretty simple if you look at the other soaps on this site...um if i think of any more i will let you know!

DaVeyWaVey
01-01-2006, 16:31
Thanks very much :) I will try looking around. At the moment i am reading a bit of merseysiders :D

Luna
01-01-2006, 16:41
loving it bb getting better everytime!!!!

Just remember when your a big shot producer you ikkle friends on soapboards to test out some storylines :D

Bryan
01-01-2006, 16:42
loving it bb getting better everytime!!!!

Just remember when your a big shot producer you ikkle friends on soapboards to test out some storylines :D

thanks hun! :wub:

i will get you all written into the show! :lol:

infact watch this space as later this year some soapboards members will be starring in the soap! a first for soapboards! :D :clap:

Luna
01-01-2006, 16:48
thanks hun! :wub:

i will get you all written into the show! :lol:

infact watch this space as later this year some soapboards members will be starring in the soap! a first for soapboards! :D :clap:

oh really do tell more.....

Bryan
01-01-2006, 16:51
oh really do tell more.....

lets just saty 2 of devon seas most avids fans are going to be written into it, and if its a sucess more will follow

the first one should appear around feburary

Luna
01-01-2006, 16:52
lets just saty 2 of devon seas most avids fans are going to be written into it, and if its a sucess more will follow

the first one should appear around feburary

i cant wait that long :crying:

Abi
01-01-2006, 23:55
Me either! :(

Bryan
02-01-2006, 11:35
JENKINS MANOR – DAY

Richard is typing up a file on his laptop. Nick walks in.

Nick: You said you wanted to speak to me dad?

Richard: Oh of course yes! Come in! Take a seat!

Nick: What’s it about…Ed?

Richard: In a way I suppose yes…ive been thinking since…since he went, about the family, and how much I don’t value you all enough…especially you…

Nick: How do you mean?

Richard: What you was saying to Gary about me giving you no part in the business…

Nick: Oh forget it Dad honestly , it was just be being stupid…a bit angry one of the days…just ignore me..

Richard: No you were right, I’m getting too hard for this business, its always been my mind on passing it on before I die, I want to enjoy life a bit…and give you all the opportunities I had. The business needs a need lease of life, and youll give it, new ideas new challenges…im passing it on to you.

Nick: To me? Wow thanks dad….but what about Tanya….and Ed?

Richard: Lets be fair Nick, Tanya couldn’t run a marathon never long the family business, and Ed…well we’ve got to move on now…chances are he’s dead…

There’s an awkward silence for a few seconds.

Richard: So the Taylor empire is now yours, im having the solicitor draw up the contracts as we speak…the holiday park, and everything is yours…naturally ill be here whenever you need a hand, and ill be on the look out for new ventures…but its about time you got it Nick…you’ve earned it…

Nick: I don’t know what to say dad! But thanks!

Richard: Go on, be off with you, I’ve just got to finish this, then I’ll come and join you down the Rum for a drink…

Nick leaves the office. Richard smiles to himself. He looks at a photo of his 3 children and stops smiling. His mobile phone rings and he answers it.

Richard: Hello…yes…what you’ve found a body?…yes I’ll be there straight away, thanks.

Close up of Richard’s look of fear. He takes a deep breath and then rushes out of the office.

Abi
02-01-2006, 12:15
:eek: wooo...

Luna
02-01-2006, 12:17
more more more...

Abi
02-01-2006, 12:20
How do you like it, how do you like it?! :rotfl: In the words of Rachel Stevens...

Bryan
02-01-2006, 12:21
How do you like it, how do you like it?! :rotfl: In the words of Rachel Stevens...

freaky! i just said the same thing to luna on msn...

Abi
02-01-2006, 12:28
seriously?? I can read your mind :p

Bryan
02-01-2006, 12:34
EXT. DEVON ROADS – DAY

Nick is crusing down the quite country roads approaching Baymoore. He is listening to “I Predict A Riot” by The Kaiser Chiefs. Nick is happy at his new promotion and is singing to the music. His phone rings, Richard is calling him, he goes to pick it up but hears a deafening thud.

He has hit someone.

Richard gets out of his car and heads down to the beach, where police have corned off the area, and crowds are gathering around the tape.

Mandy: Hey it looks like they’ve found something…

Val: Maybe it’s a stiff…

Amy: What do you reckon it’s Ed’s?

Val: Knowing this area it could be anyone or anything…

Richard barges past the crowds and bends down past the tape and walks onto the beach where Tanya is waiting for him.

Tanya: Oh dad, thank god you’re here…I couldn’t do it on my own…

Richard: Come on…lets do it together

The pair hold hands and walk down towards the police….

Luna
02-01-2006, 12:37
you cant leave it like that :eek:

Abi
02-01-2006, 14:29
:eek: oh my days!

Bryan
02-01-2006, 16:32
EXT. DEVON ROADS - DAY

Nick rushes out of the car, in a panic. He calls 999 on his phone.

Nick: Ambulance please…yeah….I’ve ran someone over…common get here quickly…near Baymoore…bye..

Nick puts down the phone and runs around towards the person…he has a look of shock on his face, he’s ran over Daniel Mansfield.

Nick: Daniel…

Daniel: Help me! (pain) Help…its my leg…its bleeding…

Nick: Don’t worry….the ambulance is on its way…

Nick is worried.

Richard and Tanya reach the police, who are positioned around a body bag.

Policeman: Mr Taylor?

Richard is speechless.

Tanya: Yes, he is…and Im Tanya Donagoon, Ed’s sister.

Policeman: The body matches the description of Edward, but naturally we need you to identify him…

Tanya: Yeah sure…

The policeman unzips the bodybag and opens it to reveal a body. Tanya turns away and throws up. Richard stands on the spot staring at the body.

Policeman: Is it Edward? …… Mr Taylor…is this your son?

Richard: Yes…yes it is….

Luna
02-01-2006, 16:37
omg......:eek:

Luna
03-01-2006, 06:48
come on bb we've been waiting long enough!!!!! hurry up lol

(p.s 6000th post :cheer: )

JustJodi
03-01-2006, 08:10
come on bb we've been waiting long enough!!!!! hurry up lol

(p.s 6000th post :cheer: )

Congrats Luna on your 6 thousandth post wowsers !!!!

BRYANNNNNNNN CHURN EM OUT BABE YOUR FAN CLUB IS CALLING U:cheer:

JustJodi
03-01-2006, 08:13
Nick and Richard ... they got some problems on their hands...looking forward to the STORY.. bring it on Bry :D

Jojo
03-01-2006, 08:48
I have finally got round to reading Devon Seas and its fab Bry!!!!

Hurry up and post the next bit hon - can't wait to read more!! :cheer:

JustJodi
03-01-2006, 09:24
I have finally got round to reading Devon Seas and its fab Bry!!!!

Hurry up and post the next bit hon - can't wait to read more!! :cheer:

Isn't he terrific Em.. one of these days we are gonna say I KNEW HIM WHEN,, hes got a way with words ....:) :D

Jojo
03-01-2006, 10:12
I've told Bry that I hope he remembers me when his name is up in lights! :D

CrazyLea
03-01-2006, 11:07
wow very good!!!! more pleaaaaase

Bryan
03-01-2006, 12:40
Baymoore Beach

Richard: Yes, yes it is!

Tanya: NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary rushes down to comfort Tanya. The police man zips up the bodybag.

Policeman: I'm very sorry for your loss Mr Taylor...

Richard: Yes....so am I...

Cut to the top of the beach where Val, Mandy and Amy, amongst others, are witnessing the trauma going down on the beach.

Mandy: Crumbs, looks like it's Ed...

Val: Oh great!...

Amy: Val...

Val: Theres never a dull moment up at the manner is there?

Mandy: Poor Richard, how's he going to cope...?

Val: Hey girls, I could earn myself a bit of dosh here, phone up the papers! Millionaires son dies in dramatic suicide attempt...

Amy: Val, how can you be so crude....

Val: Crude? Since little miss mupett burnt down my salon, i need every penny i can get!

cuts back to the Taylors on the beach.

Gary: Come on Tan, i'm taking you home...you cant stay out here all day...

Tanya: He's gone...

Gary: Yes babe...im so sorry...

Gary turns towards Richard

Gary: Common Richard...you're coming back with us...

Richard: Oh no Gary...im fine...you make sure you look after Tanya...im going to go for a walk...

Jojo
03-01-2006, 12:44
:cheer: NEXT EPISODE PLEASE !!

This is fab Bry - keep writing :D

JustJodi
03-01-2006, 12:45
Love Val,, shes a mouthy cow LOL,,, NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTT:cheer:

bakedbean
03-01-2006, 13:01
Im glad your back BondBoffin you really have the best Soap on Soapboards!!!

baileya
03-01-2006, 13:05
Brilliant as usual BondBoffin. Looks like its going to be a hard time for richard.

Bryan
03-01-2006, 13:59
Valentinos Restraunt - Day

Richard is sitting on a bench outside Valentinos - an Italian restuant by the beach, owned by Rebecca Mansfield. Richard starts to cry. Rebecca comes out to comfort him...

Rebecca: Richard?...oh my...i'm so sorry to hear about Ed...

Richard remains silent.

Rebecca: Come on...lets get you inside...ill make you a coffe and we can talk things over...okay?

Richard holds back the tears and gets up, Rebbeca puts her arm around him and walks him inside.

Rebecca: Come on my dear, its ok...

Natasha Jones, who works as a waitress at Valentinos, i laying out the tables. Rebecca's daughter Vicky is also helping her.

Vicky: So then Tash, you've kept it secret long enough...who's this myserty man of yours...

Natasha: Oh he's no-one special

Vicky: No one special! Youve had a smile on your face wider than Pavaroti's pants for the past few weeks...he must be something special...

Natasha: Oh well ok then he is, but...

Vicky's phone goes off.

Vicky: Hello... yes this is Miss Mansfeild...what!?....well is he ok!?...yes sure i'll be right there...

Rebecca notices that Vicky is distressed

Rebecca: What's wrong darling?

Vicky: It's Daniel... he's been in a hit and run...I've got to get to the hospital...

Vicky rushes out of the restauraunt.

Natasha: I donno, there's always something going on in Baymoore...

Rebeca: Yes thank you Natasha...(indictaes Richard) we can do without that thank you... have a break for half an hour...

Natasha grabs her coat and walks out. Rebecca sits down next to Richard.

Rebecca: Right then, let's have a chat...

Abi
03-01-2006, 14:02
This is great, Bry..... NEXT!

CrazyLea
03-01-2006, 17:49
ooo wow.. moreeeee

Bryan
03-01-2006, 18:07
Beach Hutt

The Beach Hutt: Deckchair and speedboat hire, hq for the beach lifeguard: Tom.

Tom and Romeo are sitting down in the hutt. Chris walks in..

Tom: Oh look who it is....

Romeo: Shouldn't you be at work?

Chris: Shouldnt you?

Romeo: Rebecca and Richard are having one of those chats...so i thought it would be best to leave them too it...

Chris: Yeah well Craig's out of town so i thought id skip work and spend it with my chums...

Tom: (sarcastic) Oh how touching...

Chris: Ha Ha, so then found anything promosing...?

Tom picks up teh paper...

Tom: Yeah there was this one... youthful busty blonde seeks male for a good time...

Chris swipes the newspaper and reads

Chris: Oh no way! You dont want to be phoning her up...

Romeo: Why?

Chris: I recognise the number...an ex, god shes a right old control freak...and had an ass to rival Vanessa Feltz

Romeo and Tom pull disgusted faces.

Chris: Well what about this one... attractive girl, seeks sensible, intelligant male late 20s for great times and long term relationship....what about that eh!? Sounds the perfects date for you...

Romeo: Go on mate give her a ring...

Tom: No, i dont think i will...i mean i havent got a clue what she's like...

Romeo: Thats the whole idea...you have to take a chance, and if it dosent work out, then well what have you got to loose?

Chris: Look Tom... the police fished out a stiff down that beach earlier...only 18 years old... life is too short...you need to grab every oppurtunity thats gievn to you...

Tom: Go on then...(grabs paper and dials number) Oh hello yes...erm...im replying to your add in the lonley hearts column, and wondered if you wanted to meet up?...no im not a pervert....no im not a woman....tomorrow? yeah sure...

Tom pulls his thumbs up and the others silently cheer.

CrazyLea
03-01-2006, 18:18
cool cant wait for more

Siobhan
04-01-2006, 10:21
:bow::clap::clap::clap::bow:

Fantastic... totally gripped on this. First thing I read when I got back. Excellent work BB can't wait for the next lot!!!

Bryan
04-01-2006, 10:25
:bow::clap::clap::clap::bow:

Fantastic... totally gripped on this. First thing I read when I got back. Excellent work BB can't wait for the next lot!!!

hiya siobhan!

welcome back to the boards! I finally have Devon Seas top fanatic back to comment on the show! :D

how was your holiday? did you have a good time?

Bryan
04-01-2006, 12:00
Valentinos Restaurant

Rebecca and Richard are sitting down drinking cofee, over looking the beach from one of the windows.

Rebecca: I just dont know what i can say that will make you feel any better...

Richard: There's nothing you can say, nothing no one can say, words cant make me feel better...i feel as a big peice of my heart has been torn from me...and i dont know what to do....

Rebecca: I felt the same when Valentino died...the emotions are just...

Richard: Valentino was a 60 year old man with a diagonsed illness Rebecca...he'd lived his life, and you had time to prepare for it... but Ed, he was 18...he hasnt lived at all...and he was just so cruelly taken away from us...

Rebecca: Richard...

Richard: (looks at beach) that beach down there...he spent half of his life down there...building sandcastles...dating his girlfriends...(laughs to self) how ironic that he ends up dead on that beach

Rebecca: Its cruel i know, but you cant let it get you down...you have to remember the good times Richard

Richard: Good times? There werent any...and that was my fault...i made his life unbearable for the good part of his life...always arguing, fighting... he didnt have much of a life...

Rebecca: That wasnt entirley your fault tough...Doreen death didnt help matters...

Richard: You know, he phoned me the night he died...we meet up...he wanted money for a new start...and even then i didnt give him what he wanted...he came back to say a goodbye and i threw it in his face... if he hadnt come back...he'd have lived...its my fault Rebecca! It's my faults he's dead!

Richard cries, and Rebecca consoles him.

Siobhan
04-01-2006, 12:04
been a suspicious soap watcher.. I have feelings that Ed is not dead, Richard is protecting him from Craig, finally doing right by his son!!!! :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Still loving this.. Holiday was great!!!!, thanks BB Missed the soap boards and had a lot of soap watching to catch up on... I have done Devon Seas, now in the middle of EE, then on to H&W... busy days work ahead.. hope the boss doesn't walk by my desk :rotfl::rotfl:

bakedbean
04-01-2006, 12:05
Poor Richard nothing ever goes right for him!

CrazyLea
04-01-2006, 12:05
awwww :(

Bryan
04-01-2006, 12:06
been a suspicious soap watcher.. I have feelings that Ed is not dead, Richard is protecting him from Craig, finally doing right by his son!!!! :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Still loving this.. Holiday was great!!!!, thanks BB Missed the soap boards and had a lot of soap watching to catch up on... I have done Devon Seas, now in the middle of EE, then on to H&W... busy days work ahead.. hope the boss doesn't walk by my desk :rotfl::rotfl:

lol devon seas before eastenders! im touched!!!!

ed was in a body bag! how can he be alive!? :p

bakedbean
04-01-2006, 12:07

This is soap land and anything can happen lol im reading all your episodes at moment and i am hooked

Siobhan
04-01-2006, 12:08

ah ha.. he was only identified by his Dad who knew he needed to disappear!!!!

besides if Den can come back so can Ed

Siobhan
04-01-2006, 12:10
This is soap land and anything can happen lol im reading all your episodes at moment and i am hooked

seriously Bakedbean.. it is very very gripping stuff and I love every part that comes out...

CrazyLea
04-01-2006, 12:12
thats a good theory actually siobhan :p
but richard did seem genuinely upset

Siobhan
04-01-2006, 12:17
thats a good theory actually siobhan :p
but richard did seem genuinely upset

true but he has to be or else Craig will know it is fake... Sorry BB, but this is what happens when you write a good script lots of speculation and discussions

Bryan
04-01-2006, 12:20
Torbay Hospital

A bustling A & E department. Vicky burst trough the crowds in a panic.

Vicky: Hello can you help me please, it's my son...Daniel Mansfield...he was admitted earlier...

Recepitionist: Hold on one moment...

Vicky: Hurry up! I need to know how he is...

Nick: He's fine...

Vicky turns round to see Nick sitting in the waiting area.

Vicky: Nick...what are you doing here?

Nick: I brougth Daniel in...

Vicky: Oh thank god someone found him...when i get hold of the driver I'll...

Nick: I was the driver...

Vicky gives Nick a venomous look

TO BE CONTINUED LATER THIS AFTERNOON! :p

CrazyLea
04-01-2006, 12:23
ooooo! good stuff!!!

and yeah suppose so siobhan!

Abi
04-01-2006, 14:23
This is great stuff, Bry!!! Just been looking at yuor spoilers thread as well, looks like more fab stuff is to come! Can't wait! :)

Bryan
04-01-2006, 16:43
Torbay Hospital

Vicky: You what!?

Nick: Look im sorry vics...

Vikcy: Vics!? Dont go calling me sweet little nicknames you moron! You've ran over my son!?

Nick: He came out of nowhere, one minute there was no one in sight then...

Vicky: Thats right! Blame it on the kid! I dont suppose its your fault for one second is it...?

Nick: I didnt say that i was...

Vicky: He'd better make it, or i swear i dont know what i will do to you!

Nick: Calm down, he's only broken his leg...nothing major!

Vicky: Nothing major!? Its the principal! If things had turned out differently he could be fighting for his life in an operating theatre by now!

Nick: Yes but thankfully he isnt

Vicky: God you Taylors take the....god knows why Mom wants anything to do with you all. Its one drama after another with you lot...!

Nick: Whats that meant to mean!?

Vicky: Well whilst your brothers being found dead on the beach, your driving like james bond and running over my son!

Nick: (shocked)Wait a second...Ed's dead?

Vicky stops the arguing, and realises what an idiot she's been.

Vicky: Oh god...you didnt know...i just presumed...

Nick: I hadnt got any idea....how?.....when?

Vicky: About an hour ago...a body washed its way onto the beach...that's all i know...

Nick: Oh god!....Hows dad...and Tan?

Vicky: They'tre fine...and Mom is looking after Richard at the resturaunt....loook i think you'd best go home...

Nick: No, i want to stay here...to make sure Daniel's ok...its my fault he's in this mess...

Vicky: You dont have to you know...

Nick: No i insist.... after all what use can i be to dad?...i...just cant believe it...

Vicky: It came as a bit of a shock to everyone i think...

Nick: I bet we're the talk of the town by now...

Vicky: Of course you are...your the Taylors...when ever havent you?

Nick stops crying and looks at Vicky, she smiles and holds his hand.

Vicky: Dont worry...it'll get better with time...

bakedbean
04-01-2006, 17:15
Another fantastic part

Abi
04-01-2006, 17:22
awwww that was evil out of order of her.

It does sounds like something out of Eastenders or another soap like that, its really cool!!

CrazyLea
04-01-2006, 17:58
ooo that was good. more please :p

Layne
04-01-2006, 18:10
More soon please! *finally kinda caught up lol*

more more xxxxxxxxx

big bro fan
04-01-2006, 18:24
seems to me that nicke and vicky could get it together and as for ed not being dead well everyone saw richard hillman in a bodybag dead :hmm: but in inside soap latest issue it tells how letters signed by him get delivred to the house and apparently Phil Gails new fella who beats david (so unfair) last name is hillman. good job bb

Luna
04-01-2006, 21:34
yay caught up with it....another great read

(devon seas and bond all at the one time anyone would think your trying to brainwash me bb :p )

Bryan
04-01-2006, 21:36
yay caught up with it....another great read

(devon seas and bond all at the one time anyone would think your trying to brainwash me bb :p )

can life get any better!? :lol:

Bryan
05-01-2006, 18:20
Bachlor Boys House

Chris and Romeoe are eating breakfast and watching the morning news, in walks Tom whistling withe delight.

Romeo: Oh get him! Mr cheary! What you got to be happy about?

Tom: I, my good friend, have a date tonight...

Romeo: Oh of course (sarcastic) how could i forget...

Chris: Where you meeting up?

Tom: You seriously think im gonna let you two know that? You'd be sniffing around them and causing a scene if i told you...

Chris: Us!? Your two best friends (smirks) how could you acuuse us of such a thing!?

Tom: I have a good feeling about this one...and theres no chance that im going to let you two mess it up!

Chris: Mess it up!? You need advice from us two sex gods if you want a sucessful date...

Tom: I'll be just fine thanks...

Tom walks out into the halway and dials a number on the housephone

Tom: (Quiet) Hello...Rebecca? Hi its Tom Adams...can i book a table at Valentinos for tonight...yeah great see you then...

Tom puts down the phone.

Tom: Right them im off down the hutt for work! See you guys tomorrow!

Tom leaves.

Chris: Come on Romeo! We need to find out where hes taking her tonight!

Romeo: Why is it that important?

Chris: We need to see is shes hot or a minger!.... i know...redial!

Chris runs into the hallway and presses redial.

Rebecca: Hello Valeintos?

Chris puts down the phone!

Chris: Shazam! We have the venue! (rubs hands together) Oh what a nigth we're going to have!

CrazyLea
05-01-2006, 18:23
oo theyre gunna mess it up for him :p bless haha

Abi
05-01-2006, 19:28
lol, sounds like something my mates would do!

Bryan
05-01-2006, 20:01
Torbay Hospital

Nick and Vicky walk slowly towards the plastering room.

Nick: Ya know, we never really made a connection...but its still hit me hard...

Vicky: I felt like that when Valentino died, i mean he wasnt my real dad...and id never really considered him as one either...but for months after it felt so strange...i think its just a matter of spenidng so much time without someone that it feels weird when they're no longer around...

Nick: God knows how Dad's going to feel...

Vicky: Like his worlds fell in...so you and Tan need to be there for him...

Daniel: Mom!

Daniel rushes across the coridoor on crutches.

Vicky: Hey! Hey! Take it easy yeah!? ANyone would think you were ok...

Daniel: Its only a broken leg...

Nick: (jokes) That's what i said to your mom and she went balistic... now i tell you what...ill run you and your mom home...and on the way were pop into the toyshop... what dya say?

Daniel: Yay! Mom can we go!?

Vicky (Laughs) Yeah sure...

Nick gives Daneil his car keys

Nick: I tell you what...go and get into the car...i just need to speak to your mom...

Daniel hobbles off on his crutches

Vicky: Take it easy!

Daniel: Will do...

Vicky: (to nick) You dont have to go spending your moent on him...

Nick: No, its the least i can do...i want to try and make it up to you both...

Vicky: Well you seem to have pleased him well enough

Nick: Yeah...that just leaves you...fancy going for a drink tomorrow?

Vicky: Yeah (smiles at Nick) Why not?

Abi
05-01-2006, 20:12
AwWwWwW!!!!!!

CrazyLea
05-01-2006, 20:43
awwww loves in the air :p

Bryan
05-01-2006, 20:53
Valentinos Restauraunt

Tom sits nervously alone at a booth. Natasha walks by with someone meal

Natasha: (Jokes) Stood you up, has she?

Tom: Ha, ha very funny...

Natasha walks off and serves a diner. Chris and Romeo walk in dressed up smart, Rebecca is at the doors to show diners to their tables.

Rebecca: Romeo? Its your night off, what are you doing here?

Romeo: Long story...

Chris: We're spying on Tom... we need a booth by him...but he cant see us...

Rebecca: I hope you'll actually be eating something...

Romeo: Of course...

Chris: Staff discount...seen as Romeoe is the resident chef here...

Rebecca: Dont push it...

Cuts to Tom who is staring out of the window. A shadow casts over him, he looks up. A woman with glamaorus hair, fake tan, jewlerry make up and a fur white coat stands by him.

Luqina: Tom Adams...?

Tom: Erm...yes...?

Luqina: Luqina Jerval...im your date for tonight

Tom gives a nervous laugh and gestures her to sit down...

Luqina: Is there something wrong?

Tom: No its just...you are really beautiful...

Luqina: Why thank you...your not too bad yourself.

The pair begin to flirt outragously, Chris and Romeoe peep across, mouths wide open...

Natahsa: Want a cloth to whipe away the drewel?

THe pair hurry back to their booth.

Chris: I dont get it...how can a nerd like Tom pull a fine specimen like that...?

Natasha: That, my sad little friends, you will learn one day...

Tom and Luqina are laughing out loud, Chris has a depressed look on his face.

Chris: Tom's got her, youve got claire...and all ive got to look forward to is a bowl of spag bol...what a life eh?

big bro fan
05-01-2006, 23:22
Nick and Vicky want each other you can tell great as ever BB

CrazyLea
05-01-2006, 23:36
awww poor chris :p

Jojo
05-01-2006, 23:38
This is fab Bry - only wish I'd got into it earlier :bow: :D :cheer:

Bryan
06-01-2006, 08:49
Red Rum Public House - Night

THe following night. Patrick is changing a bottle of vodka for the dispsenser at the bar. Amy walks in.

Amy: Heya babe...just got back from town.

Patrick: Joy for you...spent all my money again?

Amy: Oh no i didnt go for shopping...

Patrick: Really!? Well wonders will never cease...so then what have you wasted your afternoon doing then...?

Amy: Oh i went to the doctors.

Patrick is shocked by this and drags Amy into the hall away from the punters.

Patrick: What do you mean "you went to the doctors!?"

Amy: I booked an appointment for us to go and see him on Tomorrow....

Patrick: Ive already told you im not getting pocked and proded and looked at by a doctor...especially in that department...

Amy: Oh christ Patrick, dont be so pafetic...if you want a baby then you need to make allowances...

Patrick: I dont want a baby....you do...im just doing this to shut you up...'

Amy: Well i'll keep going on until you agree...

Patrick (Annoyed) I dont suppose I have a choice do i?

Amy: No

Amy walks off into the bar, Patrick has a disatified look on his face

Bryan
06-01-2006, 08:59
Red Rum Public House

Nick and Vicky walk into the pub...

Vicky: When a Taylor asked me for a drink i half expected it to be at some fancy resturaunt...

Nick: Oh i'm sorfry i jus thought you know...familiar setting and all that...

Vicky: Oh no...i prefer this...im not too keen on formality, makes me feel all nervous, dont know what to do or say...i prefer to be myself...

Nick: I'll let you into a little secret...i dont like them either...(laughs) so what can i get you?

Vicky: Erm... a barcadi and coke please...

Amy: Hi Nick...sorry to hear about your loss...what can i get you..?

Nick: Erm...a pint of tetleys and a barcadi and coke please...

Amy: Coming right up

Nick: So then...hows Daniel doing?

Vicky: Oh he's fine...been glued to that game you brought him...you really shouldnt have...

Nick: No, if it cheers him up then thats all that matters...

Amy gives Patrick his drinks, he pays her and the pair go and sit down at a table.

Vicky: So then, hows your dad coping?

Nick: Dont know really, hes been keeping himself to himself, spends all the time in his study, we've decided to let him be...its probably his way of greif...

Vicky: As long as he knows that your there for him...thats all that matters... i donno...it hasnt been a good new year so far for you has it?

Nick: I dont know its had its up sides...

Vicky: Oh why...found yourself a bit of hapiness have you?

Nick: Yeah (smiles) you could say that...

Vicky looks up at him and smiles.

Nick: I tell you what...a smoky pub isnt really the best place to meet up, how aout dinner tomorrow at Valetinos...?

Vicky: Do you know what? That sounds great...

Siobhan
06-01-2006, 09:16
Horray.. Nick and Vicky!!! Can wait for more of this Bry.. excellent job again :cheer::cheer::cheer:

JustJodi
06-01-2006, 09:36
Chris: Mess it up!? You need advice from us two sex gods if you want a
Chris: Shazam! We have the venue! (rubs hands together) Oh what a nigth we're going to have!
With "friends" like those who needs enemies !!!!!!
Bry I love this !!!! JJ

Siobhan
06-01-2006, 10:04
Chris: Mess it up!? You need advice from us two sex gods if you want a
With "friends" like those who needs enemies !!!!!!
Bry I love this !!!! JJ

You know what lads are like if their mate is going on a blind date, they have to be there to slag him off or mess it up...

JustJodi
06-01-2006, 11:47
You know what lads are like if their mate is going on a blind date, they have to be there to slag him off or mess it up...

Especially when the mates think they are the original LOVE GODS :rotfl:

Siobhan
06-01-2006, 11:47
Especially when the mates think they are the original LOVE GODS :rotfl:

yeah which most men do :rotfl::rotfl:

JustJodi
06-01-2006, 11:50
yeah which most men do :rotfl::rotfl:

Bry are u taking notes here LOL Siobham ain't that the damn truth :rotfl: :rotfl:

Siobhan
06-01-2006, 11:54
Bry are u taking notes here LOL Siobham ain't that the damn truth :rotfl: :rotfl:

hope so... I am sure Bry has lots of things coming up with these guys... can't wait

CrazyLea
06-01-2006, 12:15
awww nick and vicky yay :) hehe
when you said bacardi and coke i thought of little britain haha sorry :p
more soooon hehe

Skits
06-01-2006, 15:44
this is brilliant. pity we couldn't see it on telly. it'd make a nice change for us.

Abi
06-01-2006, 16:31
more soooon hehe
lol, same here!!!!

bakedbean
06-01-2006, 16:40
Man those Bacholear boys are great lol

Bryan
06-01-2006, 19:07
more soooon hehe

was trying to think of a female drink, but shes too young for the G&T etc

next part up in a few minutes!

Bryan
06-01-2006, 20:12
Jenkins Manor - Night

Richard is sitting alone in the study, tears run down his face as he looks at the picture of his children. He rubs his finger over Ed's face...

Richard: Goodbye my son...daddy will miss you...

he lays the picture down flat, unable to stare at it. Tanya walks in.

Richard: Tanya...i thought...?

Tanya I couldnt sit around my house any longer...i just kept thinking...and it was upseeting me...we neeed to be together at a time like this...wheres Nick?

Richard: Hes down the pub with Vicky Mansfeild...

Tanya: Her again!? Hes spent more time with her in the last 24 hours than...

Richard: Its his way of dealing with it...besides theyve been friends for years...i suppose she's consoling him...

Tanya sits down and there is a silence for a while....

Richard: So...ya know...how are you coping?

Tanya: Coping?....I'm not coping....you and nick might be able to blot it out...but lets face it...neither of you were close to him like i was....you always hated him...and Nick only came back a few years ago....ive always been close to Ed....i brought him up...we were one...seperate we were nothing..(starts to cry) every second since you said yes on the beach i have been crying on the inside...one big dark raincloud has overshadowed by life...and i cant see it clearing...i dont know how im going to live without him dad...i really dont...

Gary rushes in fast hearing Tanya's raised voice

Gary: Tanya babe...oh come here...

He rushes over to her and holds her as she cries in his arms...

Tanya: I swear to god dad...im not going to let this lie! Craig Harvey is going to regret the moment he ever brought Ed down to his sad little level...im going to tell the police everything!

Richard: (Panicky) No...no you cant!

Tanya: Dad...that man was responsible for your son's death! You know it! I know it...and im sure as hell that the whole of Baymoore know it! He will go down...he will pay for what he has doen to this family...

Richard: We are paying for what Ed did to him! Dont you undestand that! And if we go to the police it will be more than a fag end that he uses on us...it will be the end of a gun!

Gary: You what!? A fag end.....! Your telling me that Craig Harvey set fire to Val's!?.....He put Tanya's life in danger!?

Richard: Yes! And it was a warning...a warning for us to keep shut about everything to do with Ed! So no Tanya we will not be going to the police!

The doorbell rings and Gary goes to answer it.

Tanya: You might not want to, but i do! How can we let this lie! Ed's dead...theres no changing that, but we need to have some conclusion to this chapter in our lives! And if it means Craig going to jail for his crimes then so be it! Im not afraid of him...that ******* will pay for what he did to Ed!

Richard looks ghost white, Tanya turns around, standing beside Gary is Craig, dressed in a long black coat, holding a gun.

Craig: Is that right Tanya? Well we'll see about that...

CrazyLea
06-01-2006, 20:54
oooo cant leave it like that!!! more!!

JustJodi
06-01-2006, 23:14
darn it Bry don't leave me hanging like that,,, :crying: Good stuff very upbeat and makes u wanna turn to the next page to see what happens next,., u go my friend !!!!:cheer:

Jojo
06-01-2006, 23:17
Whhooooaaa - now there is a cliffhanger till the next episode if there ever was one!!!

Abi
07-01-2006, 13:10
:eek: you can't leave it like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan
07-01-2006, 13:11
i thought i might have a break this weekend and leave it until monday... :p only kidding...what a cliffhnager that was eh!?

Jenkins Manor - Night

Craig runs up to Craig and sticks the gun in her side...she starts to panick

Craig: Not scared of me? Yeah right looks like it....

Gary runs up to Craig and tackles him, Craig lets go of Tanya who falls to the floor.

Craig: Your all talk...you make out to be some tough bird but your nothing but a stupid blond bint...

Gary: You wanna shut your mouth!

Craig: Really? Because this (waves gun) says otherwise.

Richard: Look Craig, what is the meaning of all this eh? To put the frightners up us?

Craig: Yes... i've just come back in town and found out that that smack head son of yours is dead...

Richard: Yes convient that is...you call in your mob to chase him to his death, then you and Mandy "go out of town" for a while...guilty concience?

Craig: I made it clear to him...that he should never return to Baymoore! If hed done as he was told then hed be safe and well in the spanish sun by now...but no...that idotic moron had to come back...

Tanya: But did you really have to kill him!?

Craig: Im a man of principle! I stick to my word! I dont let tramps like him mess me around! I never let old scores settle...

Tanya: Neither do I...

Gary: Tanya, just drop it...

Tanya: Im determined to make you pay for what you did to Ed, and if that means a bullet in the gut then so be it...

Craig: I didnt come around here tonight to shoot any of you...it was a warning...to make sure that when the police start asking questions...my name dosent come up in their enquiries...do you get me... (looks at Tanya) and i swear to god i wouldnt just be you that i hurt Tanya...it would be the whole lot of you...including them little kiddies of yours...bag of bricks in the irish sea...no skin off my nose...

Tanya goes mental and tries to attack Craig, Gary restrains her.

Craig: Tonight...is the end of it...finished. You shut your traps and we can all move on... nice study by the way...youll have to give your interior designers number...

Craig walks out of the house, Tanya is in tears on the floor.

Tanya: I swear to god! I will not have him threaten the twins like that! No way! Ok so maybe not now, and maybe not the police...but i swear i will make him pay...one way or another...

Bryan
07-01-2006, 15:17
Greasy Gary's Cafe - Morning

Romeo and Chris are in the cafe.

Romeo: I am abosultey knackered....i didnt get a wink of sleep

Chris: Same here...all i heard was Tom and that new bird of his at it like a pair of randy rabbits...

Romeo: so much for sensible Tom eh? one date and hes jumping into bed with her...

Chris: Yeah well who blames he, she is one sexy saucepot...

Romeo: And your best mates girlfriend...so keep your eyes away and your mouth closed...

Chris: But common...shes like top quality woman...she's wasted on him...

Romeo: And you...so keep your thoughts to yourself...speak of the devil...

Tom walks into the cafe with Luqina.

Tom: This...is the local cafe...not exactly the best grub in britain but its ok!

Gary: Hey i heard that!

Tom: Oh look who it is...me old muckers...Chris and Romeo...this my friends is Luqina...my new girlfriend...

Romeo: ALright?

Chris: Hi there...

Tom goes to get some breakfast. Luqina sits down, she moves her coat around a bit and shows nothing but a bra underneath, Chris mouth opens but Romeo kicks him underneath the table.

Jada-GDR
07-01-2006, 16:18
i havent been reading this (shame on me), but i just looked over some and its great!

Bryan
07-01-2006, 18:17
i havent been reading this (shame on me), but i just looked over some and its great!

you really should! youll soon get into it, and if you get confussed then me or one of the devon seas fanbase will fill you in! :D

CrazyLea
07-01-2006, 18:38
oo loving the bit with craig!!! very good :)

Abi
07-01-2006, 20:02
I still like Craig :p

Bryan
07-01-2006, 22:41
Baymoore Bingo Hall - Day

Claire and Emma are walking into the bingo hall.

Emma: Christ Claire, ive got better things to be doing on a Saturday morning that playing Bingo....

Claire: Do you think i want to spend my day with the poisinous perms? No...but we have to come and show mom some support on her first day of work...

Emma: She'll be fine...shes a gobby mare...so calling out a few numbers wont be any trouble....

Claire: Look just come in, have one game, and ill take out shopping in Dartmouth okay?

The pair walk into the hall where Val is coming on stage in a shiny jacket.

Val: Good mornings ladies and gents...I'm Val, as if you didnt know, and i will be calling the balls today...

Cuts to Margaret, Annie and Josie who are sitting next to each other ready to play a game.

Margaret: Makes a change from holding them...

Val: Yes i heard that thank you Miss Kage...well have none of that today thank you very much...now eyes down ladies...and the first ball out...Flirty Thirty...number 30...

Margaret: And the rest...

Val: You 3 arent getting plenty...number 20!

Margaret: The cheaky...

Josie: Give her some respect, the girl can dish it out just aswell...

Val: Overweight....28....

Margaret: We know love!

The old women laugh at this.

Val: I'm Free...number 3

Maragret: So we've heard!

Val starts to find the fun side in it. Cuts back to Claire and Emma.

Emma: Stuff this for a game of soldiers...look at her...she's fine...common Claire, we're off to the shops...

Claire: Yeah...i suppose she's gonna get on just fine...

CrazyLea
07-01-2006, 22:43
:lol: i love val shes great

Abi
07-01-2006, 22:55
:rotfl: Great banter!!

Bryan
07-01-2006, 23:20
Baymoore Beach

Claire and Emma are eating ice creams and have loads of shopping bags in their hands, they walk towards a bench overlooking the beach and sit down.

Claire: Christ sis, by feet are killing me...thats the last time i take you on a shopping trip...i dont know whats more damaged by shoes or my bank balance!

Emma: Yeah well them clothes are just screaming to me be brought...

Claire: It's been nice tough today...i mean we dont get to spend much time with each others these days...me being around Romeos all the time...

Emma: Oh hows things with the "Italian Stalion"?

Claire: Yeah its ok...not exactly hearts and flowers, but life isnt...

Emma: Oh im sure it is...you just havent meet "the one"

Claire: Theres no such thing, they're all a bunch of w******s ent they? I doubt theres a specially designed one that waiting for me at the other end of the country...

Emma: Well I believe in it...infact I've found my one...

Claire: Oh common Ems, your only 17...

Emma: Age dosent matter Claire, when you find them you find them...

Claire: Whatever...so then who is this lucky bloke? Does he know it?

Emma: No...not yet...but he will do...It's Tom...

Tom is in the distant, wearing only swimming shorts he walks out of the beach hutt and sits on his raised lifeguard chair. Claire chockes on her ice cream

Claire: (coughs) Chuffin 'eck Em! I nearly chocked on my flake! Tom!?

Emma: Yeah i really feel like we made a connection at the churchyard for nans funeral...

Claire: He was just being friendly...

Emma: I dont think so...

Claire: Well you know best dont you? Look as far as i know he went out on a first date last night...so if you wanna get with him youd better do it now before he gets serious with his new bird...

CrazyLea
07-01-2006, 23:35
cool part :)

Bryan
08-01-2006, 00:27
Andrews House

Claire and Emma are in Emma's bedroom. Emma has dolled herself up to go and speak to Tom.

Emma: How do i look..?

Claire: A million smackers...but honestly Emma i dont think you should...

Emma: If i dont ask, i will never know...

Claire: And what if he says no?

Emma: I'll make sure he doesent

Emma walks out of the room. Claire shakes her head in disaproval.

Beach Hutt

Tom goes into the hut, he puts a shirt on and starts to do up the buttons. Luqina enters...

Luqina: Heya sexy...theres no need to go doing that...

Tom: Oh hiya Luqina...thought youd gone back to Exceter...

Luqina: Yeah, but i couldnt bare to be away from you for another moment...

Tom: I dont mean to sound rude, but we've only just met...

Luqina walks up to Tom and starts to undo his shirt buttons, he enjoys it.

Luqina: What you think I'm too clingy...you want to finsih it?

Tom: Oh...erm...no...i didnt say that...erm i think I'd better go back to work out there...

Luqina: Oh come on Tom..half an hour wont hurt....

Luqina lowers the straps of her dress...

Baymoore Beach - Day

Emma strolls down the beach, whistling "Your the one that i want"..she is happy. She approaches the beach hut and hears noises, Tom and Luqina are clearly having... :wub: ...Emma knocks on the door.

Luqina: Get lost!

Luqina and Tom laugh and carry on. Emma runs off and clings to the other side of the hutt, she starts to cry foolishly as she slides onto the floor in tears.

JustJodi
08-01-2006, 00:47
:lol: i love val shes great

val is super... she is my fav so far ... :)

JustJodi
08-01-2006, 00:49
Emma strolls down the beach, whistling "Your the one that i want"..she is happy. She approaches the beach hut and hears noises, Tom and Luqina are clearly having... :wub: ...Emma knocks on the door.

Luqina: Get lost!

Luqina and Tom laugh and carry on. Emma runs off and clings to the other side of the hutt, she starts to cry foolishly as she slides onto the floor in tears.

obviously Luqina and Tom have no idea it was Emma,, poor girl,, oh well,, her mate tried to warn her !!!! Good stuff Bry,,, :cheer:

CrazyLea
08-01-2006, 01:10
awww poor emma. and btw how do you pronounce luquina lol

JustJodi
08-01-2006, 10:52
awww poor emma. and btw how do you pronounce luquina lol

"lew -quin- a " ?? Bry ????

Bryan
08-01-2006, 11:00
"lew -quin- a " ?? Bry ????

close!

lew guin a

btw jodi its her sister that warned her not her mate

CrazyLea
08-01-2006, 12:54
ahhh right thanks.

Bryan
08-01-2006, 15:56
Jenkins Manor - Day

Richard and Tanya are in the living room.

Tanya: Right then, let's get down to it...the funerals this friday so it's about time we made the arrangements...

Richard: Well cant we leave it up to the funeral director?

Tanya: We could...but theres no personal choices...its all formal...nothing original...nothing to do with Ed...we need to add those little touches...stuff Ed would have liked and stuff..."

Richard: To be honest with you love I'm not in the right state of mind to...it's too depressing...

Tanya: Its not a walk in the park for me either dad...its not pleasant, i grant you that...but it needs to be done...so then where are we going to have the wake?

Richard: I dont know, anywhere but the 'Rum...

Tanya: Why not?

Richard: Tanya it was only 2 weeks ago when our family was being insulted by the whole of the village...i doubt anyone will be coming to Ed's funeral...so why have the wake in a place where they all hang out...

Tanya: Stuff the lot of them...The Red Rum was part of Ed's life...it seems only right we have it there...

Richard: Fine then...to tell you the truth Tanya...i will be glad when this ordeal is over...i dont think im going to be able to face the funeral...

Tanya: You will...and then we can move on from Ed, turn the chapter in our lives, the Taylors keep on fighting till the end, trust me, this time next week our lives will have changed forever...

Costa Del Sol (Spain) - Day

A luxurous spanish villa. The spanish sun glistens on the torquese swimming pool. Hilary Blackstock (played by Rula Lenksa) is sunbathing on a deckhair, dressed in a glamorus bikini. Her manicured hands picks up a mobile phone.

Hilary: Hello...British Airways...yes i'd like to book a 1st class ticket to Exceter airport for this coming Friday...no...just one way... credit card number?

Hilary picks up a credit card, the name of the account holder: Segal Lorenza...

Hilary: 2423 5435 4543 56765...thank you...

Hilary puts down the phone and smiles to herself...

Hilary: (To self) Richard Taylor...your going to regret the day you cheated me... (smiles)

Bryan
08-01-2006, 16:30
Mansfield's House

Vicky is taking clothes form her warbrobe and pressing them against her by the mirror to decide what to wear. She's on the phone to Nick.

Vicky: (into phone) Of course im looking forward to tonight...its just hell picking something good to wear...

Nick: Oh i'm sure you'll look superb whatever you wear... it isnt clothes i look at, its the face...

Vicky: Oh well i'll make sure i spend hours glamming up my face then...anyways id better go and have a bath before i run out of time.

Nick: Okay then...cant wait unti later...bye

Rebecca knocks on the door and comes in.

Rebecca: Who were you on the phone to just?

Vicky: None of your buisness...

Rebecca: Sounded like a male friend...got a new man in the pipeline...

Vicky tries to conceal it but has a big smile on her face

Rebecca: Oh come on tell me all about it...

Vicky: Id rather not mom..its early days...i dont want to curse it...

Rebecca: Well i hope it works out for you...i started to think youve live out your days a sad old woman like me...

Vicky: Your time will come...eventually...but god help the poor sod who it turns out to be!

Rebecca: Oi you! Ah well id better leave you to it...just make sure he doesent hurt you this time...

Vicky: Oh he wont, thats one thing im sure of...

Vicky has a big smile on her face

CrazyLea
08-01-2006, 16:45
ooooo hillarys coming looks exciting!
yay more vicky and nick :p

Bryan
08-01-2006, 16:51
ooooo hillarys coming looks exciting!
yay more vicky and nick :p

i can see them becoming the new shannis! :lol: what they gonna be called?

Nicktoria? Nivicky? Vinick? :lol:

im sorry the past few das have been boring but im moving on, and from friday it all changes... until now its been to establish the show and set up characters, soon is when all the fun starts!

Layne
08-01-2006, 17:50
Vinick :lol: sounds good!!!!

Hilary is coming, wonder what she'll do?!

Fab honey more soon x

Abi
08-01-2006, 18:06
Vinick.....:rotfl:... fab idea!!!!

Bryan
08-01-2006, 20:23
Mansfields House Extern Night

Nick's car pulls up outside the Mansfields house. Vicky is in the passenger seat then.

Nick: So then...you're home...

Vicky: Thanks Nick for a really lovely night...

Nick: Made a difference from a smokey pub anyways...(jokes) and the good thing is i dont owe you another date now...

Vicky: Oh...er...i was hoping there'd be more...

Nick: Really?

Vicky: Oh common Nick...you know you want it...

Nick: What...cofee?

Vicky: No, stuff the caffine...

Vicky kisses Nick passionatley, Nick pulls away.

Nick: You knoiw..i dont really fancy our first time in the back of a car...

Vicky laughs, the pair get out of the car and run inside.

Siobhan
09-01-2006, 10:23
im sorry the past few das have been boring but im moving on, and from friday it all changes... until now its been to establish the show and set up characters, soon is when all the fun starts!

Boring???? are you mad Bry... it has been cliffhangers and excitment... still my fav soap on these boards.. it has taken over my love of EE, there are the second one's I read now

JustJodi
09-01-2006, 11:05
Mansfields House Extern Night

Nick's car pulls up outside the Mansfields house. Vicky is in the passenger seat then.

Nick: So then...you're home...

Vicky: Thanks Nick for a really lovely night...

Nick: Made a difference from a smokey pub anyways...(jokes) and the good thing is i dont owe you another date now...

Vicky: Oh...er...i was hoping there'd be more...

Nick: Really?

Vicky: Oh common Nick...you know you want it...

Nick: What...cofee?

Vicky: No, stuff the caffine...

Vicky kisses Nick passionatley, Nick pulls away.

Nick: You knoiw..i dont really fancy our first time in the back of a car...

Vicky laughs, the pair get out of the car and run inside.

whooo hoooo looks like some one is gonna get SOMETHING:rolleyes: :rotfl: Great stuff Bry... :love:

Siobhan
09-01-2006, 11:17
whooo hoooo looks like some one is gonna get SOMETHING:rolleyes: :rotfl: Great stuff Bry... :love:

looks like everyone is getting some except poor emma.... tom, nick and patrick (who doesn't want it from the wife but the mistress)

Tannie
09-01-2006, 11:47
This is really good i've just read it all.

Tanya
xxx

Jojo
09-01-2006, 13:58
Just caught up again Bry - its fab!! I can't wait to see whats coming up :D

Layne
09-01-2006, 17:25
Yey vinicki!!! :lol:
more soon x

bakedbean
09-01-2006, 17:29
Im loving Devon Seas i am going as far as to say it is better than corrie

Siobhan
09-01-2006, 17:32
Im loving Devon Seas i am going as far as to say it is better than corrie

damn right it is...

Bryan
09-01-2006, 17:54
GP's - Paignton

The GP shows Patrick and Amy into his room. He gestures for them to sit down then.

GP: Righty ho, Mr and Mrs O Brian, what can i do for you?

Patrick celary dosent want to be there, arms folded giving Amy dirty looks. Amy does the talking.

Amy: Erm...its a bit of a sensative matter...

GP: Mrs O Brian this morning ive had one case of Urinary Incontinence, two cases of the menopause and Iritiating Bowel Syndrome...trust me...im sure i can handle it...

Amy: Well my husband...and i...have been trying for a baby for a long time now...and as of yet no luck...so ya know...we was wondering if something was up...

GP: Sometimes it does take a while Mrs O Brian...its not always instant...but if you do have concerns... i can arrange for some tests...?

Patrick: What kind of tests?

GP: Well naturally one of the simplest and quickets tests is a semen anayalis Mr O Brian, from this would we would be able to determine whether you had a low sperm count...

Patrick: See what did i tell you Amy...they always blame the man... (to doctor) Look I'm not having my.... looked at by a doctor...

GP: I can understand that you feel rather embarassed about it Mr O Brian, but it would help us when determering what's the problem...

Patrick: Problem! I have no problems down there i can assure you... what about testing her?

Amy takes offence to being called "her".

GP: Mrs O Brian could have a Hysterosalpingogram, which would assess the anatomy of the endometrial cavity of the uterus and the fallopian tubes...

Amy: Whats that mean?

GP: Basically...we can see your sexaul organs and see if theres any problems there that could prevent conception....i.e you being pregnant...

Amy: Oh thats great...is it possible for me to have one?

GP: Certainly...i could book one up at the radiology department at Torbay Hospital... and Mr O Brian...

The GP hands him a small tube...

GP: Just a small sample...

Patrick has an annoyed look on his face, Amy smiles

Layne
09-01-2006, 18:16
:lol: That was Fab honey! hehe patrick!
More soon x

CrazyLea
09-01-2006, 18:25
great!!
where did you get all them long words from :p and you a secret doctor :p

Bryan
09-01-2006, 18:27
great!!
where did you get all them long words from :p and you a secret doctor :p

a useful thing called the 'tinternet! :lol:

CrazyLea
09-01-2006, 18:31
good point :p

Bryan
09-01-2006, 19:25
Mansfields House - Morning

The front door slams shut as Rebecca leaves the house.Nick is half dressed in Vickys bedroom, she is still lying in bed.

Nick: Finally the old dragon's gone...

Vicky: Oi thats my mother...and your potenital mother in law...

Nick: It's a bit early on to be taking inlaws isnt it?

Vicky: Yeah i suppose so...

Nick: Mind you, if you think Rebecca is bad...you havent seen my mother...shes one nutcase...

Vicky: Oh and when will i get to see her?

Nick: When she emerges from the rock that shes crawled under...besides ive been thinking and i dont want to tell anyone yet about us...

Vicky: Why not? I want to shout it from the rooftops!

Nick: So do i...but i dont want to curse it...the moment we go public the relationship involves everyone, just now its between us too...and its more fun like that...

Vicky: I suppose so...but not even mom and Richard?

Nick: Especially not them to! God theyre control freaks! Theyd be trying to get us married settled and with and starting a family within the year!

Vicky: I suppose so...

Nick: Will you stop saying that..

Vicky: Oh its just im not in the mood for conversations...i just want you to come back to bed...

Nick No can do im afriaid...now that ive been appointed the top dog of the Taylor empire i need to start proving myself to his royal highness...
right then im off

Nick kisses Vicky

Nick: I'll see you tomorrow...

Vicky: Tomorrow?

Nick: Treat em mean, keep em keen...

Vicky laughs, Nick leaves, she smiles to herself.

CrazyLea
09-01-2006, 19:46
awww sweet :)

Bryan
09-01-2006, 19:52
Singh & Son Conveniance Store

Tom is coming out of the local shop with a bag full of shopping, he bumps into Chris. They head back to their house.

Tom: Oh look who it isnt...

Chris: Haha, Craig must be in some kind of good mood for a change, he let me go an hour early...

Tom: Oh good, you can help me cook the tea for a change...

Chris: Oh no i have plans: to lounge on the sofa, with a beer in my hand and wrestling on tv...female wrestling...

Tom: And i thought my life was sad...

Chris: How can it be with her?

Tom looks outside the front door. Luqina is standing there, with twenty or so bags/suitcases.

Tom: Luqina?...What's going on?

Luqina: Any room at the inn?

Tom and Chris are shocked at the amount of bags she has....

Bryan
09-01-2006, 20:54
Bachelor Boys House

Tom: Luqina...whats going on?

Luqina: Ive had a falling out with my landlord...silly fool has only gone and kicked me out...so i thought id come and suprise you...

Chris: You've done that alright, the queen has less baggage than that...

Luqina: Oh well a girl has to make herself glam...thats only half the stuff...the rests in storage...

Tom: And you want to stay here?

Luqina: If you dont mind...

Tom: Well moving in with your partner usually doesent happen till a few months in...

Chris: And hows your father a few weeks in, but that didnt stop you...

Tom: Yes thank you Chris...

Luqina: It will only be tempooprary until i can get my own place...unless you want me to stay...

Luqina waves her coat a bit to reveal some breast, Tom stares at her open mouthed.

Tom: No erm of course i want you to stay...infact you can stay as long as you like.

Luqina runs up and hugs Tom

Luqina: Great stuff! (kisses Tom) Right then you guys, you can bring my bags in...and ill call the storage to deliver the rest tomorrow...

Luqina grabs Toms keys and walks off inside. Chris looks at Tom...

Chris: Something gives me the idea that we're going to regret the day you let her stay...

Layne
09-01-2006, 21:24
This is fab honey more soon x

CrazyLea
09-01-2006, 21:29
good stuff!

Abi
09-01-2006, 21:39
Just did a catch up of todays. Its great!! Well done!

Siobhan
10-01-2006, 10:36
uh oh.. poor tom is going to be taken for a ride...

JustJodi
10-01-2006, 10:41
Poor lust struck Tom... as Chris said hes gonna regret the moment he agreed to let her stay:(

Siobhan
10-01-2006, 11:26
Poor lust struck Tom... as Chris said hes gonna regret the moment he agreed to let her stay:(

he will.. she is going to take him for a ride.. coniving cow.... I bet it is Emma who discovers that she is using Tom but nobody will believe Emma as she has a thing for him

JustJodi
10-01-2006, 11:31
he will.. she is going to take him for a ride.. coniving cow.... I bet it is Emma who discovers that she is using Tom but nobody will believe Emma as she has a thing for him

sighhhhhhhhh men are so easy !!!!:lol: Poor Emma.. maybe some how some one will think there may be some truth in it..hopefully it will be Tom, cos that cow that moved in isn't gonna stay faithful and she is obviously obviously HIGH MAINTANCE :rolleyes:

Siobhan
10-01-2006, 11:42
sighhhhhhhhh men are so easy !!!!:lol: Poor Emma.. maybe some how some one will think there may be some truth in it..hopefully it will be Tom, cos that cow that moved in isn't gonna stay faithful and she is obviously obviously HIGH MAINTANCE :rolleyes:

very high maintance.. and do you notice how she is using sex to get what she wants.. if thing are not going her way, she flashes her boobs

Skits
10-01-2006, 16:47
how many of us flash our boobs to get what we want! i know i do!!

Siobhan
10-01-2006, 16:51
how many of us flash our boobs to get what we want! i know i do!!

i don't have any :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Skits
10-01-2006, 16:58
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: right back at ya chic!

JustJodi
i don't have any :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have em but I don't flaunt em:rotfl: :lol:

Bryan
Bachelor Boys House - Morning

Romeo comes down and stomps his toes on some of Luqinas bags in the hallway. He curses her and walks into the living room.

Chris: Morning mate...

Romeo: Morning...she is taking the piss... she's only been her one night and shes taken over...

Chris stares at one of Luqinas bras that are hanging on the edge of the chair

Chris: I dont know...it has its upsides...

Romeo: (laughs to self) Typical...

Romeo walks into the kitchen and attempts to make breakfast!

Romeo: Not having any breakfast this morning...oh i dont believe it! All the breads gone...Chris!

Chris: Dont blame me, for once i am enterily innocent...it's Luqina...she made toast for her and Tom last night...but kept on burning it...so...

Romeo: Oh well I'll have to have cereal...

Chris Only if you like it dry...

Romeo: What!?

Chris: She used it all up on scrambled eggs...

Romeo slams the frigde door shut.

Romeo: Right that's it...ive had enough of her... im gonna say something.

Chris stares at the bra again.

Chris: I donno, maybe wait a few weeks...

Romeo: Christ! Is everyone in this house a bunch of selfish sex mad slappers! Dya know what!? Stuff it...ill go down the cafe..!

Chris: Oh i'll join you...as logn as you pay...

Chris follows Romeo out of the house but Romeo slams the door shut in front of chris's face, he storms off to the cafe.

Skits
10-01-2006, 16:59
poor romeo! nothing worse then having your house taken over by a non paying guest!

Siobhan
10-01-2006, 17:04
Tom better watch himself, cause if Luquina doesn't get her way with him, i reckon she will try it on with Chris and by the sound of it, he won't say no

Bryan
10-01-2006, 17:06
Tom better watch himself, cause if Luquina doesn't get her way with him, i reckon she will try it on with Chris and by the sound of it, he won't say no

wrong friends' mrs Siobhan!

bakedbean
10-01-2006, 17:12
More...more...more im loving evrey minute of devon seas

Siobhan
10-01-2006, 17:16
wrong friends' mrs Siobhan!

Bry there is a spoiler thread to give away storyline, let us guess :rotfl::rotfl:

Bryan
10-01-2006, 17:52
Red Rum Upstairs Flat - Morning

Amy is in the bedroom, brushing her hair and putting on her make up on, Patrick walks up the stairs.

Amy: Patrick is that you...

Patrick: Yes Honey "Immm Hommmee"

Amy: A bit too late now!...Patrick you could have at least called to say you were staying out...

Patrick: Oh well I had to meet a mate, he was only in town last night...

Amy: Youve already used that excuse in the past month!

Patrick: Yeah well I have a lot of friends...

Amy: Of the female variety no doubt...

Patrick storms in...

Patrick: What i do and who i see is nothing to do with you! I wish you'd get this obsurb notion out of your head...i am not screwing anyone but you!

Amy: Oh darling, you say it so nicely...

Patrick: The amount youve had me trying in the past month for that ruddy baby...im too knackered to even think of an affair!

Amy: Oh how would i know that youd turn this around on me! This baby is not just for me....its for our future...

Patrick: Sounds like a way to secure our failing marraige...

Amy: And who's fault is that!?

Patrick: Look here woman...is it any wonder i spend nights out!? When all i get from you when im here is constant nagging about comitment and babies! Your more obsessed than "Ma Walton"!

Amy raises her hadn to him, but he grabs it...

Amy: I could...

Patrick: And i could do things to you...but sadly homicide is illegal in this country...even to depserate husbands such as myself!....

Kisses Amy on the hand

Patrick: "Darling..."

Amy sarcastically holds her heart romantically.

Amy: How Romantic....and "darling" if i ever find out youve cheated on me again...ill introduce your intimatley with a food blender...

Patrick: Ill make sure that you never find out then... (grins)

Amy finishes brushing her hair, and holds an appointment card for the Radioology Departmentr in her hands.

Tannie
10-01-2006, 17:54
aw briliant

CrazyLea
10-01-2006, 18:34
i dont like patrick lol he dont treat amy very nicely :p

Bryan
10-01-2006, 19:00
Bachelor Boys House

Claire and Romeoe are cuddled up together watching Paul O Grady. The doorbell rings.

Claire: Oh can you get it hun?

Romeo: Yeah sure...ive gotta get tea on anwyays...

Romeo gets up and answers the door, its Emma.

Emma: Hiya, is Claire here?

Romeo: Yeah sure, come in...

Romeoe closes the door and goes into the kitchen. Emma walks into the longue.

Claire: Oh hiya Ems...what's up?

Emma: Nothing, just thought id come round and have a chat, seen as your not round ours much anymore...

Claire: Oh you know what Romeo is like...if i spend too much time away from him he gets grumpy...common have a seat.

Emma sits down on the sofa by Claire.

Claire: So then....hows your day been?

Emma: Alright you know...oh my god...this new lecturer has started at college...he teaches English and oh my god...he is so hot...

Claire: I see you move on fast...

Luqina walks down the stairs, evesdropping on Claire and Emma's conversation...

Emma: Oh well i know that me and Tom are never going to happen...

Claire: I knew it wouldnt work...i mean hes 10 years older than you babe...

Emma: Yeah but i was sure we'd made a connection...

Claire: What did he say to you then?

Emma: He didn't...i went down to the beachut, and he was "at it" with that slapper that hes seeing...

Claire: What Luqina..?...God she's doing everyones head in here...she thinks she owns the place.

Luqina has heard all of this. Romeo walks out of the kitchen and confronts her...

Romeo: I dont know about where you come from, but in this country its rude to listen to other people's conversations...

Luqina: (acting innocent) Oh Chris..erm...

Romeo: Im Romeo actually...and i think its about time you and me had a little chat dont you?

CrazyLea
10-01-2006, 19:14
oooooo go romeoe

Bryan
10-01-2006, 19:20
Bachelor Boys House

Romeo and Luqina are sitting at the kitchen table.

Luqina: Honestly Romyo I didn’t mean to listen in…but I heard my name that’s all…

Romeo: Roe –me –o….besides that’s not what I have an issue with here…

Luqina: Oh?

Luqina starts to curl her hair with her fingers and flicker her eyes

Romeo: You’ve only been here five minutes and your taking over…with the bags and having all the food and drink…

Luqina: Oh well Tom did say to make myself at home…

Romeo: There’s a different between make yourself at “our home” and taking over the ruddy house!

Luqina eyes Romeo up and down.

Luqina: Oh Im sorry Romyo…I didn’t mean to…I mean I didn’t even realise…

Romeo: That wont work with me….a bit of cleavage or flirtation…Tom and Chris may fool for it, but not me! I have a girlfriend in the next room thank you very much…

Luqina: I didn’t mean to…

Romeo: Yes you did…it might work for them but not for me…you’d better buck up your ideas, because im on to you…I know your game…I’ve known your type a million times over…and one word from me and Tom will see sense…now let this be a warning…shape up or ship out…

Luqina is lost for words.

Layne
10-01-2006, 20:00
Patrick: And i could do things to you...but sadly homicide is illegal in this country...even to depserate husbands such as myself!....

Kisses Amy on the hand

Patrick: "Darling..."

Amy sarcastically holds her heart romantically.

Amy: How Romantic....and "darling" if i ever find out youve cheated on me again...ill introduce your intimatley with a food blender...

Patrick: Ill make sure that you never find out then... (grins)

:lol: i love them too! They kinda remind me of den and angie/chrissie!

this fab honey just caught up more soon x

Abi
10-01-2006, 20:04
Hi guys, this is the next part, that i said i'd post for Bryan. I wish i could write something as fab as this.....:)

Bachelor Boys House

Claire, Luqina and Emma are in the living room. Romeo walks in from the kitchen…

Romeo: We’re all out of eggs…I wonder why…(evils up Luqina) im off round the shops…

Luqina: Oh do you want me to go Chris…erm I mean Romeo?

Romeo: Forget it! Claire can you keep an eye on the kitchen whilst im gone…don’t want anything disappearing…

Romeo storms out the house. Claire walks into the kitchen.

Luqina: I hope I haven’t done anything to upset him…

Emma: Oh don’t worry, its Italian temper…he just explodes every now and again…

Luqina: Oh good…I don’t want to upset anyone…

Emma: So then…Luqina…what is that you do?

Luqina: What I do…oh im a hairdresser…

Emma: Oh cool, my mom used to be one…hence why my hair looks a mess.

Luqina starts to stroke Emma’s hair.

Luqina: Its beautiful hair…I wish mine was as nice as this…always wondered what it would be like to be a blonde…they say they have all the fun…

Luqina pulls hard on Emma’s hair and grabs hold of her mouth to muffle the sounds.

Luqina: Especially with other people’s boyfriends…now listen up you stupid little girl…cus I wont say it again….you leave well away from Tom, im all the woman he needs, he doesn’t need no stupid ugly little school girl going after him… what makes you think an ugly runt like you stands a chance with my man… go near him again and ill do more than yank your hair…ill pull out the bloody roots.

Luqina lets go. Emma gets up and rushes away towards the door.

Emma: (Panicked) Your mental you are…

Luqina: You’d better believe it Mrs…im onto a nice little earner here…and trust me “Ems”…this is one “slapper” that you don’t cross you get me!?

Emma runs out of the house. Claire hears the door slam and comes into the living room.

Claire: Where did Ems go?

Luqina: Not sure…think she said tea was ready or something… talking of which what we got tonight?

Luqina smirks to herself.

Layne
10-01-2006, 20:11
Luqina is a piece of work! lol

fab more soon wooooooo!!!

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 09:39
:angry::angry: I will kill that woman, threating a innocent school girl.. she makes my blood boil

Jojo
11-01-2006, 09:48
Go Romeo and my gawd, who does Luqina think she is :angry:

JustJodi
11-01-2006, 09:55
Go Romeo and my gawd, who does Luqina think she is :angry:

A boobie flashin tart !!!:rotfl:

JustJodi
11-01-2006, 09:58
oooohhhhhhhhhhhh I am gonna KILL this WITCH !!!!!:angry:

Jojo
11-01-2006, 10:06
A boobie flashin tart !!!:rotfl::rotfl: Thats for sure - at least Romeo hasn't fallen for it yet - hopefully he will keep seeing past her "charms" :rotfl:

JustJodi
11-01-2006, 10:16
Right now Romeo is too busy heading out to the store getting replacement items ...My guess will be he will be the one to confront the WITCH eventually !!! if he does not succumb to her plastic boobs ( i guess she has had a boob job,, i dunno I am just guessing :rotfl: )

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 10:50
Right now Romeo is too busy heading out to the store getting replacement items ...My guess will be he will be the one to confront the WITCH eventually !!! if he does not succumb to her plastic boobs ( i guess she has had a boob job,, i dunno I am just guessing :rotfl: )

he already told her that the boob flashing doesn't work on him.. good for him

Bryan
11-01-2006, 16:26
Bachelor Boys House

Romeo has returned from the shops and is carrying on with the dinner. Claire is talking to him.

Romeo: So how comes Emma has gone home, is my cooking really that bad?

Claire: God knows...Luqina said something...but i wasnt really intrested...i mean Emma would have said goodbye...i bet that little cow upset her...she needs to be put in her place or she'll have this household under her thumb in no time...

Romeo: Oh dont worry, I've had a word with her, told her to get her act together or I'll make sure Tom see facts...

Claire's mobile phone rings.

Claire: Hello?...Mom?....why what's wrong with her....yeah I'll be right around...

Claire puts her phone away. She has a distressed look on her face...

Romeo: Whats wrong hun?

Claire: Its mom...said Emma is in tears...

Romeo: why?

Claire: I dont know, but I'll have to go and see...

Claire storms out of the house, Luqina runs to the window in a panick...

Romeo: What's up...guilty concience?...Oh i'm sure your perfectly innocent...

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 16:29
ooohhh the conflict.. don't let her beat you Romeo

Bryan
11-01-2006, 16:42
Red Rum Upstairs Flat

Vicky and Amy are upstairs in the living room listening to music with a bottle of wine.

Vicky: Awww, i feel guilty about leaving Patrick downstairs on his own...

Amy: Dont be...its about time he did some hard graft...we deserve a night off...

Amy pours the wine into 2 glasses.

Vicky: So then what did the doctor say?

Amy: Oh erm...he wants me to go for some kind of scan...and then he can determine if i can have kids or not...

Vicky: Oh i hope it works out for you babes..

Amy: So do i...Patrick says im just the using the idea of a kid to save the marraige...which i suppose in a way is true...but thats the duty of a wife to provide a child to her husband....he might not want one now, but im sure he will be a pefect dad when the baby is born...

Vicky: What Patrick!? Are we on about the same bloke here...

Amy: He isnt the most loving husband on this earth, but i think fatherhood could change him...

Vicky: It deserves a blooming medal if it can tame Patrick!

The girls laugh.

Amy: But if you excluded Patrick from the situation...i just really want a little child...its all ive ever wanted...i used to play with by dolls...and i thought since then thats all i ever wanted to do...carerer and money didnt seem to appeal to me...as long as i was a mother...then id be content....im such a loving person...but Patricks never used that...so i want to share my love with someone...a little baby...

Vicky: Are babes...you'll have me in tears...

Amy: Im sure youll be the same one day...

Vicky: No kids are not the top of our agenda...

Amy: Our?

Vicky: (smiles to self) Yeah...

Amy: Bloomin hell Vics, you kept that one quiet...

Vicky: Yeah well we want to keep it quiet, until we know its the real deal...

Amy: You still could of told me!....So who is he then?

Vicky: Nick...

Amy: What Nick Taylor!? Blooming heck vics, youve pulled a stunner there havent you..!? And he's got a bank balance to match...

Vicky: (Laughs) He could be peniless for all i care....

Amy: Awww Vics, thats so sweet...god i miss the passion and romance of a relationship...lets hope he dosent turn out like Patrick!

Vicky: Oh no way...theres no chance of that happneing...do you know what Amy...i think he might well be "the one"...

Vicky smiles to herself.

Abi
11-01-2006, 16:42
ooohhh the conflict
lol!!! :rotfl:

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 16:46
:wub::wub::wub: ah bless. vicky is totally in love

Skits
11-01-2006, 16:47
fabby and brilly as usual!

Bryan
11-01-2006, 17:40
Bachelor Boys House - Night

Luqina and Romeo are in the living room.

Luqina: I wish you would stop this victimisation! Cant you just be happy for me and Tom?

Romeo: No! Because I know Tom can do a damn lot better than you! Your using him…

Luqina: He has no complaints…

Romeo: I will not have you abuse my friend like this!

There is a vicious bang at the door. Romeo answers it, in storms Claire.

Claire: You evil little bitch!

Claire charges towards Luqina and punches her around the face. She lands to the floor, holding her bleeding mouth.

Luqina: What the…?

Claire jumps to the floor and starts yanking at Luqina’s hair.

Claire: You twisted cow! See how you like having your haired yanked!

Romeo pulls the pair apart.

Romeo: What the hell is going on here. (pause) Claire?

Claire: This…tart…has threatned Emma…

Luqina: She’s the tart! She was after my man!

Claire: Oh get real! It was a stupid schoolgirl crush!

Luqina: I just wanted to make that clear…

Claire: By yanking her hair!? I’m not going to let you get away with it!

Claire tries to attack Luqina, but Romeo continues holding her.

Romeo: Right that’s it! I want you out! I don’t give a damn about what Tom says…I have a good mind to tell him what a twisted little bitch you really are!

Luqina: You wouldn’t dare!

Romeo: Want to bet!?

The doorbell rings. Romeo goes to answer it. Rebecca is there… a tissue in her hands.

Romeo: Rebecca, whats up?

Rebecca: I’ve just had a call from your uncle Gisapi in Italy…its your brother…he’s…he’s dead…

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 17:42
nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! #
excellent work again :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Abi
11-01-2006, 20:29
:eek:

Jojo
11-01-2006, 21:15
:eek::cheer:

Bryan
11-01-2006, 22:23
Bachleor Boys House - Night

Romeoe is packing his bags, Rebecca is talking to him.

Rebecca All Gisepi said was that he got into a tussle with the robber and he shot him...

Romeo: I...i cant believe it... he was only 20...

Rebecca: It's cruel i know...I'm going to come with you to Italy, we need to sort out the funeral and help your uncle with the buisness...

Romeo: Never a dull moment in my life eh?

Rebecca: It came as a shock to me aswell...

A car horn beeps, Rebecca looks outside the window.

Rebecca: Its the taxi...

Romeo: Look you go and get in...I'll just say my goodbyes to Claire

Rebecca: Ok Romeo...(hugs him) dont worry love...it will get better.

Cuts to the living room where Claire and Luqina are sitting either end of the sofa. The pair give each other evil looks.

Luqina: I take it Romyo will be going back to Italy?

Claire: Well thats pretty obvious isnt it...

Luqina: I wouldnt give my brother the time of day...

Claire: That sums you right up...

Romeoe walks down the stairs carrying his bag.

Romeo: Right then, im off...

Claire grabs hold of Romeo and hugs him tightly.

Romeo: God ive never known you get so close...i'll have to get relatives to die more often...

Claire laughs at this as she whipes away the tears

Romeo: Dont worry, ill be back as soon as i can... a month or two at the max... (to Luqina) and dont you think I'm going to let this drop...if your still on the scene by the time i get back...then heaven help me...

Luqina: Dont worry...i will be...have a nice trip Romyo...lets hope you never come back...

Claire raises her hand to Luqina but Romeo grabs hold of it. He gives her one final kiss goodbye and leaves. Claire and Luqina follow him out onto the driveway. She waves him goodbye as the cab drives off down Elmcroft Square...

Luqina: Oh what a shame...no lover boy to fight your battles now...looks like its a one woman fight... and im gonna love every minute of it...

Luqina smiles and walks back into the house.

CrazyLea
11-01-2006, 22:32
ooo luquina i really dont like her. the bitch lol. quite liking romeo now though. he's grown on me :)

Skits
12-01-2006, 10:27
brill again. god i'd kill that lugina one.

Siobhan
12-01-2006, 10:47
Lugina is a bitch.. hope she gets lots of slaps :angry:

Layne
12-01-2006, 17:59
Lugina is a bitch.. hope she gets lots of slaps :angry:

I agree :angry: ! Fab work honey i just caught up (again yes i know! :p)
xxxxxxxx

Bryan
12-01-2006, 19:05
Ozzy'z Osbourne's "We're going trough changes" plays as we see short scenes of the characters.

Andrews House

Claire is lying on her bed, stroking a picture of her and Romeo, she kisses it.

Mansfeilds House

Daniel is hopping around the living room on his crutches. Vicky is on the sofa, and she gets a text:

"Hiya babes, cant wait till lunch...luv u loads...Nick"

Bachelor Boys House

Chris feels a lemon as Tom and Luqina snog each other in front of him. In the end he walks out of the room.

Baymoore Beach

Amy walks down by the beach and sees some children playing and having fun. She smiles and holds her stomach, then looks sad.

Valentinos Restauraunt

A close up of a notice on the window: "Closed Until Further Notice"

Val's Hairdressers

Val looks on at her boarded up salon, James comforts her.

Harvey's Motors

Craig sits in his office and reads the obituries in the local newspaper, and notices Ed's:

TAYLOR
Edward. Son of Richard, brother of Nick and Tanya. Passed away on 24th December. Will be sadly missed by all. Service will take place at Torbay Church on Friday 13th January.

Bryan
12-01-2006, 20:09
Honeysuckle Cottage

An exterior shot of a small thatched cottage in a pictqeusque garden. Home of Tanya and Gary. Tanya and Richard are in the living room.

Tanya: Looks like Ed's obituray is in the paper today...

Richard: I was hoping it wouldnt...becuause now it seems so real... its formal now...official.

Tanya: He might not be sharing the same air as us...or here to talk to us..but he's always going to be here...in spirit...

Richard: I dont believe all that noncense...once your dead thats it...your a pile of ashes or worm food...theres no afterlife...

Tanya: Well i'd like to think so...so dont spoil it for me...and tomorrow is important to me dad, so regardless of what you think or feel...i want it to be special...

Richard: Special...lets face it Tanya...theres not going to be anyone coming to this funeral...it was a waste of time doing an obituray, the only person outside the family would have been Rebecca...but shes gone to Italy now...

Tanya: How do you know that? Ed was known by a lot of people...

Richard: Known but not liked...and those that did are the scum of the earth...

Tanya: Look just leave it out! Im not having you disrecpect my broithers memory anymore...after tomorrow we all need to move on from this, start a new life without Ed or any of this resentment. Tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of our lives

Richard: Well lets hope its better than the current one...

Tannie
12-01-2006, 20:18
really good

Jojo
12-01-2006, 20:22
Excellent stuff Bry :D

Bryan
12-01-2006, 21:00
Costa Del Sol (Spain)

Interior of a luxury villa. Hilary is dressed in a black trousers, a black top with sequines and a large black fur coat. She werars a dimaon necklace aroiund her neck, and many rings. She has glamarous red permed hair and fake tan and manicured hands. Her face is heavily made up.

She carries a suitcase down a large marbel staircase, her lover Segal Lorenza is following her down the stairs.

Segal: But Hilary! How can you do this to me! I thought you loved me...

Hilary: You sad little man...i didnt love you for your lucks...its seen pit ball terriors more attractive than you...i was only intrested in the money...

Segal: But Hilary I Love You! You can have it all! The House! My Money! So long as you stay with me! Hilary!?

Hilary: Ive rather choke on my own vomit then spend another night in your bed...theres only so much inadequacy that a woman can take...

Segal: But you said you loved me Hilary!

Hilary: (Laughs to self) Darling id say anything to do if it meant i got your money...adios Segal...

A taxi pulls up outside the Villa. Hilary heads out towards the taxi, Segal is on his knees

Segal: Hilary im begging you! Im down on my knees...

Hilary: So have i for half my life and it doesnt get you anywhere... adios Segal...you were a crap lover...and ill make sure the whole of the Costa Del Sol hears that... (to taxi driver) Airport por favor.

Hilary gets into the taxi and it drives off leaving Segal alone.

Taxi Driver: Going anywhere nice señora?

Hilary: Devon...England...to teach my ******* of a husband a lesson.

Hilary smiles to herself.

Bryan
12-01-2006, 21:05
http://www.presspix.supanet.com/rula.jpg

The Bitch Is Back...Tomorrow!

Friday the 13th is going to be the most unluckiest day of Richard Taylor's wife when his ex wife Hilary Taylor returns to Baymoore hellbent on revenge!

This sees the change in Devon Seas as the storylines kick in, up until now we have only seen the characters develop...now is where the fun begins!

Tannie
12-01-2006, 21:08
sounds good!!

Abi
12-01-2006, 21:33
What a date, eh?! Friday the 13th and all that :rotfl:

Jojo
12-01-2006, 21:33
*sings* I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!

Bryan
13-01-2006, 09:28
Baymoore Streets

The streets are empty and quiet, the sounds of church bells can be heard. A funeral cart drawn by a black horse rides down the streets, followed by Richard, Nick, Gary Tanya, Melissa & Jacob (The Twins) Vicky, Daniel, Amy and a few others. Tanya is crying and Gary is comforting her.

Andrews House

Val and James look on from their garden

Val: Not much of a turn out is it?

James: That's what they get for treating us lot round here like rubbish...

Harveys/Kage House

Mandy is dressed up in black she comes downstairs where Craig is reading the newspaper.

Mandy: Come on get yourself ready, youve got a funeral to go to...

Craig: (shocked) But...but we barely even knew the lad...

Mandy: Its all about respect Craig...and you can deny it as much as you like but i know that you had something to do with that poor boys death...now get up and ready

Craig: (mutters to self) Ok, but we're not going to welcome...

Siobhan
13-01-2006, 10:12
Oh my god.. poor richard. Hiliary is making a return on the day he buries his son... :clap::clap:

well done Bry

Skits
13-01-2006, 10:29
excellent as usual.

Bryan
13-01-2006, 19:48
Torbay Graveyard

Everyone is standing by the graveside, one by one they throw dirt onto the coffin.

Vicar:We have entrusted our brother Edward to God's merciful keeping;
we now commit his body to the ground, earth to earth, ashes to ashes,
dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died, was buried and rose again for us.
To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

All: Amen

Craig and Many appear in the distance and head towards the crowd. Tanya spots them and charges towards them, Gary follows.

Craig: Tanya, my deepest condolences...

Tanya: How dare you! How dare you show up here!

Mandy: Wait a bit Tanya, thats a bit harsh!

Tanya: Harsh!? If it wasnt for this scumbag then Ed would still be alive!

Craig: Me? I havent done anything...

Tanya: No need to hide it from your wife, im sure she knows what your really like! This man sold my brother drugs, ran him out of town and then chased him to his death! And this is the man you share a bed with every night...

Mandy: Look Tanya...

Tanya: Dont bother! Nothing you can say will bring my brother back! (To Craig) I hope you can live with this for the rest of your life...

Craig: I've done worse in my time...and some stupid little kid drowing himself is no big issue for me

Tanya punches him to the floor, Gary grabs her and pulls her back. Craig licks the blood from his nose and smiles. He gets up...

Craig: You stupid little bint...you're going to regret doing that....

Tanya: What you gonna do! Kill me too!

Craig: No...i can think of more intresting things than that...forget what i said before...the rift is far from over...you Taylors will regret the moment you ever crossed Craig Harvey!

Craig storms off, with Mandy.

Tanya: (Screams) You *******!!!!

Craig laughs to himself as he and Many walk off.

Mandy: I think you need to explain a few things to me...

Craig: I dont need to explain anything...to you...

Mandy: But im your wife...

Craig: So? I dont have to answer to anyone...

Layne
13-01-2006, 21:27
I don't think i like craig! lol, this is fab honey i am loving reading it xxx

Bryan
13-01-2006, 21:44
INT. Red Rum - Night

The pub is crowded with people for Ed's wake. Richard talks to Amy at the bar

Richard: Thanks Amy...it's nice of you to put on this spread and everything...

Amy: Its no problem Richard, its the least i could do...

Nick: Hey dad isnt it about time that you said something...

Richard walks up to the microphone, Amy rings the pub bell to get everyones attention.

Richard: Its times like this you know who your true friends are...at my sons graveside barely anyone turned up...but now your all here for the free food and grub...that makes me sick personally...but today i shall forgive you...as this is exactly what Ed would have done in any other cirucumstances...

there is a nervous uncomfortable laugh at this joke

Richard: I shant make him out to be a hero, or a great man, as he wasnt...but today lets show some compassion for a man who lost out...a man who had all his life to live, and to prove to his family that he was a good man...

EXT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE

A taxi pulls up outside the pub. Out steps Hilary: glammed up and looking devine. She gracefully walks over to the cabdriver. And gives him a fity pound note, he looks suprised.

Hilary: Keep the change...

INT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE

Richard: So love him or hate him...raise your glasses to be son...to Ed!

All: To Ed!

There is a deafening silence as Hilary enters the pub. Richard looks as tough he has seen a ghost. Nick, Val and James all have shocked looks on their faces. Hilary's high heels scrape across the floor.

Val: Bloomin heck! I never thought it'd see you again!

Hilary: (Gives Val a dirty look) Dito...

Tanya notices Richard's shocked face.

Tanya: Dad who is she?

Hilary walks closer

Hilary: Oh come on Richard...it hasn't been that long has it?

Tanya: Dad?

Hilary: No? Then I'll do it for you... (To pub) Ladies and Gentlemen...I'm Hilary Blackstock...Richard's ex wife...

Shocks everywhere

Jojo
13-01-2006, 22:05
What an entrance!!! :cheer:

Layne
13-01-2006, 22:32

I second that! Fab :cheer:

JustJodi
14-01-2006, 09:22

That kicked butt Bry...love it....... whahoooooo:thumbsup:

JustJodi
14-01-2006, 09:49
Torbay Graveyard
Mandy and Craig make a sparkling couple.............NOT

Abi
14-01-2006, 12:30
What an entrance!!!!! :clap:

Bryan
14-01-2006, 16:45
INT. Red Rum Public House

The room is in silence.

Hilary: And this man...who you consider so highly...is nothing but a cheating...uncomiited marraige recker! He had an affair whilst i was at home with my six year old child!

Richard: Get out!

Hilary: And he wasnt much cope in the bedroom department either...

Val bursts into hysterics.Nick rushes towards Hilary and grabs her as Richard charges towards her.

Nick: Leave it out mom, dont cause a scene....

Hilary: Get off me Nicholas! I came back here to name and shame this scumbag...he's ruined my life and im not going to let him get away with it!

Val: You tell him Hilary!

Richard grabs Hilary.

Richard: Right that's it...

He forcefully drgas her out of the pub infront of many onlookers

Richard: Get out here! No-one wants to hear your sordid little lies!

Hilary: It's all the truth! Your the one that made it sordid!

EXT.RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE

Richard chucks her out onto the street...

Hilary: Woman beater...wish to add that to your cv aswell!?

Richard: Look i dont know why youve come back here, but i suggest you clear off back to where ever youve been hiding for the past 30 odd years!

Hilary gets up gracefully and walks towards Richard.

Hilary: Leave? And give you the satisfaction? I dont think so...i want to make you suffer for the state you left me in...and that wont be done with one slanging match in a run down drinking hole! You can hide away from your past Richard, but is coming back to haunt you...and im not leaving until we sort this mess out once and for all...

Val and co are peering out of the windows from the inside...

Richard: Okay then, you want to talk? Let's talk... but we're not doing it infront of an audience...

JustJodi
14-01-2006, 18:25
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sounds like fun... can't wait to see what Hilary tells Richard,, guess Val knows Hilary pretty well:hmm:

Bryan
14-01-2006, 19:23
Baymoore Beach

The sea hits the beach slowly as the tide starts to come in. Richard and Hilary walk across the beach.

Richard: Theres no crowd now, no one to perform to..its you and me...now lets have some honesty.

Hilary: Honesty Richard? That's rich coming from you...

Richard: Look it was one kiss...

Hilary: So you say...

Richard: Just one kiss!

Hilary: Which in my books is still infedelity....

Richard: She meant nothing to me...

Hilary: Really? Well its funny that you ended up married to her...

Richard: It was because she was pregnant with Tanya...once you left i felt obliged to continue seeing her...and well once she was pregnant that sealed it...i never loved her...it was you i loved...

Hilary attempts to defend this but stops...she removes the front and speaks from the heart

Hilary: Then why did you kiss her... why did you break down our marraige?

Richard: I never knew you were going to come back...i thought that was it...youd left me for good...and she just came onto me, so i responsded...

Hilary: (laughs to self) the gentlemanly thing to do...well i came back, i was always going to...our marraige was woth salvaging...i meant my vows!

Richard: And so did i!

Hilary: Marraige is based on trust Richard! We had our family...we had Nick and you accused me of not being satisifed, of having an affair! So what i flirted...it was part of my nature...i never meant any harm in it..i loved you...i was besooted by you...and it hurt me to think that you thought so little of me....

Richard: That was a mistkae looking back...

Hilary: Hindsight is a wonderful thing...but it cant turn back the clock...theres all things we regret...and my life has been full of them...the day i left you...life just kept on going downhill...to the point where my own son left me...he couldnt bear to look me in the face...the haggered old woman...who had raised him...but no he wanted to go and live with his rich daddy...the man that had turned me into the woman he despised...

Richard: You know I'd have taken you back....anytime that you returned....

Hilary: What with a new wife and two more children...i dont think so...

Richard: Well ciructsmances have changed...Doreen...she died of a stroke..and well i only have one child other than Nick...Tanya

Hilary: That littlle madam...Nick told me all about her...daddy's little princess...i doubt she'd like me stepping in her mother's place...

Richard: She's mature enought to understand...look Hilary i know theres many bridges to cross...but your the only woman I've ever loved....your "the one".

Hilary: And so where you to me...and when "the one" cheats on you...and destroys the happy life you lead...it ruins you...i was heartbroken...you ruined my life!

Richard: There must be something there still...a reason why you came back?

Hilary: Becuase my life has been one big disaster since the day i left you...and ive im ever going to rebuild my life i need to find closure in the this chapter of my life...to finish it once and for all...to say my peice and erase you from my life for good...

Richard: Theres no need to...I still love you...the moment you walked into the Red Rum i felt like running over there and kissing you....my feeling have never gone away...we're getting old...and we need to grab every opportunity that we can get....how about it a fresh start!? You and me?

Richard gets excited and holds her hand. Hilary swipes it away.

Hilary: I dont think your understanding me here Richard...i dont want a relationship...i want revenge...how can we get back together when the only feeling i have for you is one of utter hatred....

Hilary gets up...

Hilary: No...no way, it will never happen.

Richard: Hilary...im not going to give up on "us".

Hilary: There is no us...and youve got a long road of redemption before i even consider the idea...

Hilary walks off leaving Richard alone on the beach...

Abi
14-01-2006, 19:27
awwww, i can imagine that happening. Thats really realistic.

Jojo
14-01-2006, 19:38
*wipes tear from eye*

Tannie
14-01-2006, 19:41
brilliant !!!!

JustJodi
14-01-2006, 22:27
Wow Hilary really kicked him below the belt.. was great Bry... can't wait to see what ur gonna give us to read next...:clap:

CrazyLea
15-01-2006, 12:18
:lol: at emz :p
great :cheer: loved hilarys enterance !! it just gets better and better :D

Bryan
15-01-2006, 18:33
INT. Baymoore B&B - Morning

Hilary is eating breakfast at one of the tables. Annie and her husband Eddie run the B&B and are talking to her.

Eddie: I never thoght I'd see the day when Hilary Taylor returned to Baymoore...

Hilary: (laughs) Im a Blackstock now...not a Taylor...

Eddie: That you are...you remind me a lot of your old ma...Kacey Blackstock....she was a fiesty one...

Annie: I loved your entrance last night...blooming heck its about time someone stood up to Richard...he's been getting so unruley of late...

Hilary: I never realised i was so popular...

Annie: Come on Eddie lets leave the woman in peace to eat her breakfast...

The doorbell rings

Eddie: I'll go get that...

Hilary continues to eat her breakfast and reads the newspaper with a breif report on Ed's funeral. She looks up...

Hilary: Nick...

Nick: Hello mom...think its about time we had a catchup, dont you?

Tannie
15-01-2006, 18:37
aww that is really good

Bryan
15-01-2006, 19:11
INT. JENKINS MANOR - MORNING

Richard is looking over wedding photos of Him and Hilary in a photoalbumn. Tanya walks in with a cup of tea for him.

Tanya: Thought i'd bring you some tea dad...

Richard: Oh cheers hun...

Tanya places down a the cup by the wedding photos.

Tanya: What are you looking at them for?

Richard: Hilary was a very important woman in my life... i cant just remove her from my memory...

Tanya: Why has she come back here? After all this time...why has she had to come along and ruin mom's memory?

Richard: Dont be so ridiculous Tanya...she isnt going to do that at alll...

Tanya: Oh yes she will...all the feelings you had for mom will go out the window...because everythings going to be about her from now on...

Richard: Look Tanya sit down...

Tanya hastily sits down...

Richard: Your mother has a fond place in my heart...i will never forget her...or replace her...she brought you and Ed into the world, she was a marvellous woman...

Tanya: But not the love of your life...

Richard: No, i shant lie to you Tanya, she wasnt...but that shouldnt change your opinions of Hilary...she is a nice woman....

Tanya: Oh yeah, last night showed her to be Mother Theressa...

Richard: Tanya, please....i hope that some day me and Hilary might be able to reconcile...so i want you to forgot this bitterness that you already have for her...you've havent even meet her yet...

Tanya: No and i have no intention to eithetr....you might be able to forgot mom easy enough...but i want...and theres no way you'll get my backing if you start a relationship with her...

Tannie
15-01-2006, 19:15
this is really good :clap:

Bryan
15-01-2006, 19:42
INT. BAYMOORE B&B - MORNING

Nick and Hilary are sitting on the sofa at the B&B.

Hilary: I'd offer you a drink...but its dont my drink to pour...

Nick: No thanks...i dont tend to drink in the morning...

Hilary: Ive moved on from that now Nick...

Nick: (Saracastic) Well good for you...

Hilary: Nick, is there any need for this reception?

Nick: As far as i saw it...i left you and you werent never going to get involved with me again...

Hilary: Yes that's right...you left me in the gutter...at the moment that i needed you the most...

Nick: I was 18 years old mom! I wanted a future...a career...a life that didnt consist of looking after my alcholic mother!

Hilary: I wasnt an alcoholic...

Nick: Of course you were! You were rat assed every day! As soon as you were awake you were hitting the bottle...and it didnt stop at that did it... cocaine...a different man in your bed everynight...

Hilary: You try living a comfortable life wehn you were in my situation! I've spent my entrie adult life married to your father, i stayed at home and looked after you and he broughgt in the money, so when i left i had no career to fall back on, no money to support me...i did the best i could for you Nick...

Nick: But it wasnt good enough...

Hilary: Well i'm sorry for trying...

There is an awkard silence.

Nick: Look do you think i want this atmosphere between us...your my mom for christs sake...it's just...a shock to see you back...here...in Baymoore!

Hilary: Yes its going to take some getting used to...

Nick: I dont know you seem to have adapted to the rich lifestyle...come on then how did you get to the state where you could wear diamond necklaces...hand a win on the lottery?

Hilary: God no...give me some decorum Nick, the lottery is for the likes of Val Andrews...

Nick: You've changed you know....and im not sure if i like it...

Hilary: Ive had to change Nick....i had nothing...and ive had to play my way trough life to get it...im not happy of the past few years...ive moved from man to man...some just a few years older than you... schemed and bitched... to get what i want...im not proud of it for one second...but its survival of the fittest...

Nick: Well your back here now, so you can forget all that buisness...i'll get you on the straight and narrow...

Hilary: What with "daddy's" money?...no thank you Nick...i dont want his money, all i want is to teach him a lesson...

Nick: A lesson for what?

Hilary: That no one cheats Hilary Blackstock and gets away with it...

Hilary smiles to herself, Nick isnt pleased.

Tannie
15-01-2006, 19:46
aww go hilary!!

JustJodi
15-01-2006, 19:56
Hilary sounds better and better all the time :cheer: yeehawwwwwwwwwww ...

Sounds like Richard is trying to prepare Tanya to accept Hilary IF IF IF Hilary should consider reconciling,,

Jojo
15-01-2006, 21:36
Looks like Richard better watch out!!

Siobhan
16-01-2006, 10:20
1) hilary entrance, that was more a statement "The bitch is back"
2) How can Richard lie to her "it was just one kiss" but I stayed with her cause she was pregnant on Tanya.. sorry but you don't get pregnant by one kiss.. he was so cheating
3) Hilary and Val :cheer::cheer: bring on the cat fight

excellent work again Bry.. I am loving it

Skits
16-01-2006, 12:09
excellent!

CrazyLea
16-01-2006, 17:27
great! more soon :D

Bryan
16-01-2006, 17:49
im taking a break from devon seas for the forssebale future

i need to re-asses the future of the show regarding storylines

and i am also on the look out of a writer who can work alongside me to write episodes of the show with me, anyone intrested just say so... :)

hopefully it should return sometime next month

Siobhan
16-01-2006, 17:50
im taking a break from devon seas for the forssebale future

i need to re-asses the future of the show regarding storylines

and i am also on the look out of a writer who can work alongside me to write episodes of the show with me, anyone intrested just say so... :)

hopefully it should return sometime next month

someone please respond.. I can't do without my devon seas... :crying::crying:

Bryan
19-01-2006, 22:41
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/devonseas.jpg

despite comments earlier this week that i was not going to write devon seas anymore, this is no longer the case

Devon Seas will return in February with a new additon to the writing time, and a host of exciting storylines and characters to brighten up baymoore

Bryan
30-01-2006, 23:00
DEVON SEAS RETURNS THIS WEEKEND! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bryan
30-01-2006, 23:02
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/Image2.jpg

For times when storylines need to be explored further and more mature matures need to be adressed, comes a new idea to the scripts section of the boards.

Devon Seas After Hours is a unique thread in the Mile High Forum (For 16+ Members) to read more violent, sexual or mature storylines!

Enjoy!

hazey
30-01-2006, 23:09
DEVON SEAS RETURNS THIS WEEKEND! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: That is wonderful news,I really enjoy Devon Seas as you know.and the after hours idea is great,All I can say is roll on the weekend :cheer:

JustJodi
31-01-2006, 01:13
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Whahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am so excited .. bring it on Bry :love:

Bryan
31-01-2006, 14:36
this is all thanks to one of the boards best members joining the writing team alongside me...find out who that person is this saturday when Devon Seas returns!

JustJodi
31-01-2006, 14:38
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/Image2.jpg

For times when storylines need to be explored further and more mature matures need to be adressed, comes a new idea to the scripts section of the boards.

Devon Seas After Hours is a unique thread in the Mile High Forum (For 16+ Members) to read more violent, sexual or mature storylines!

Enjoy!
awesome Bry, this will be a super supplement to my reading on line,, thanks for that !!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

Siobhan
31-01-2006, 14:39
this is all thanks to one of the boards best members joining the writing team alongside me...find out who that person is this saturday when Devon Seas returns!

well done whoever it is as without your help BB would not be able to continue such good work and I would have been lost without my DS to read...

big bro fan
31-01-2006, 18:18
i cannot wait for devon sea's to start it is an absolutly fantastic script.

big bro fan
31-01-2006, 18:19
OMG i am so upset i am not 16 for this new devon sea's can't wait till i am 16 though.

Bryan
31-01-2006, 19:24
OMG i am so upset i am not 16 for this new devon sea's can't wait till i am 16 though.

dont worry about 99% of the show will be done here

that forum is just for odd scenes that can be explored further but dont affect the overall plots of the show

Bryan
01-02-2006, 16:28
cant wait till saturday?

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=321823#post321823

catch up on whats happened so far!

big bro fan
01-02-2006, 17:26
Just read it and now know what has been happening again so i can catch up.

Bryan
04-02-2006, 19:59
Devon Seas is back on the boards folks!

Tonight i have 2 scenes written by me, then i reveal Devon Seas new writer who will write tonights emotional installment!

Right then lets get cracking which the first of tonights scenes...

Bryan
04-02-2006, 20:09
Brixham Community College

Emma is sitting at her desk along with some of her classmates, she is staring at her lecturer who is writing something on the board, his ass is clearly visable.

Veronica: Close your mouth Emma...your dripping like Niagra falls...

Emma: Oh shut it...

Petra: What dya see in him anyways...cus i must be missing something...

The lecturer turns around and faces the class...

Steve: Right then folks...welcome back...hope you had a good christmas break...we're gonna get cracking with the new module for the as english exams: the poetry of Robert Frost...

There is a general utterance of disaproval amongst the class

Steve: Not the best topic i know...but we'll see what comes up along the way...

Emma: (Whispers) Ive got an idea if your willing mate...

Steve: So it should be fun...

Emma: (Whispers) You Betchya!

The girls laugh.

Steve: Right then i need you all to get into pairs...

Steve starts handing out copies of the text. Vernoica and Petra pair up

Emma: Oh cheers...(To Steve) Erm Sir?

Steve: Yes Emma?

Emma: I dont have a partner...

Steve: Oh thats no problem, you can pair up with me, as long as your fine with that...

Emma smiles and raises her eyebrow

Emma: Sure sir, no problems...

Steve: Please...call me Steve...

Emma: (eyes him up) sure...Steve.

Steve smiles back.

baileya
04-02-2006, 20:18
Good to have Devon Seas back :cheer:

Bryan
04-02-2006, 20:47
Singh & Son's Convinet Store

Hilary is in the store, with a basket of shopping. Richard is at the counter with Kash.

Richard: Erm... a packet of my usual please Kash.

Kash gets a box of cigarettes of the shelve and hands them to Richard.

Kash: Thats £5.50 then please Richard...

Richard: Thanks, take it off the rent, ill be in to collect it at the end of the week...

Richard walks off but bumps into Hilary who is heading towards the counter.

Richard: Hilary...a pleasure to bump into you...

Hilary: I shant return the compliment...

Richard: Oh common Hilary...i'm only being friendly

Hilary: I cant even buy a pack of hobknobs without you trying to hobknob me!

Richard: Look youve made it clear a renunion isnt on the cards...and ive excepted that....

Hilary: Yes well make sure you continue to, as theres not many things that turn me on these days...but an aging grandad isnt one of them...

Richard: Is there any need for this kind of unpleasantness?

Hilary: Yes there is...the sooner you drill into that grey matter of yours that i dont want to speak to you, never long even see you the better...im hear for Nick...not for you...so do us all a favour and crawl under that rich rock that you came from...

Richard: Im sorry but no...we live in the same village and have the same child...our paths are certain to cross...i know im not your favourite person at the moment...but we can at leats be civil?

Hilary: (Uninterested) I suppose...

Richard: Theres no suppose about it...your coming for dinner at the manor Monday night...

Hilary: Is that an invitation or an order?

Richard: A freindly request...so what do you say?

Hilary: I suppose theres no harm...as long as its Oisters...

Richard laughs, Hilary gives him an evil glare.

Bryan
04-02-2006, 20:54
Theres my 2 scenes done with for today...now ladies and gentlemen the time has come for me to bring to introduce to you the new member to the Devon Seas writing team with her first scene....

Abi
04-02-2006, 21:02
INT: RED LION PUB

At the bar, Patrick and an blonde girl are having a conversation

Patrick: So yeah, I always give the ladies what they want…..if they’re worth it.

Blonde girl: And am I?!

Patrick: Well we’ll just have to see about that one, wont we?!

(Both smile at each other. Shot goes over to Amy, who is sitting in the back of the pub, with Vicky)

Amy: How can he be like that? He’s all over that girl…. Its like he doesn’t even care that I’m here!

Vicky: You don’t know what he’s saying, it could be completely innocent….

Amy: Vicky, get real!! He’s chatting her up, you and me both know it……ah Vicks, what did I do wrong?

Vicky: (puts her arm around Amy) You’ve done nothing. He’s just being pathetic. You’ll both pull through this. I know you will

Amy: If only I was so confident….

(Amy’s phone rings. She stares at the screen)

Vicky: (sipping drink) what’s up?

Amy: It’s a private number…. I guess i' should take this, you mind?

Vicky: Course not

Amy: (on the phone) hello?….... yes that’s me…...what was that?…... oh…....no don’t worry its nothing, I just wasn’t expecting it so quick…...tomorrow I guess…....yes, that will be fine…....thanks, bye (hangs up)

Vicky: Amy? Who was it?

(Amy stares at the phone, before her glare moves to Patrick)

Vicky: Amy? Whats wrong?…….. Amy!!

Amy: They’re back….

Vicky: What are?

Amy: The results. The results are back….(looks at Vicky) I’m gonna find out if I can be a parent, or not…tomorrow.

Bryan
04-02-2006, 21:04
Superb start! Look forward to reading more of your episodes abi!

Abi
04-02-2006, 21:13
Thanks! Sooooo pleased to have done that first episode. I can relax now!!!

CrazyLea
04-02-2006, 21:26
yay glad to see devon sease back :lol: at the hobknob remark :p
and well done abi!!!! when i heard there was going to be a new write i was a little iffy, but you were brilliant :cheer:

Abi
05-02-2006, 12:26
Red Rum upstairs flat- Morning

Patrick and Amy are in the bedroom. Patrick is packing a small suitcase, while talking with Amy

Patrick So basically, I might not be around for a few days. Sorry about not being here last night. I should have rung you, but we got carried away organising this trip….

Amy Do you really think I’m that stupid?

Patrick What?

Amy I saw you, yesterday, in the pub. You were all over that girl. And now you expect me to believe your going on some golf trip? Do I have Mickey Mouse tattooed on my forehead?

Patrick (Puts his arm around Amy)Babe, its not like that. I’d never go behind your back like that….

Amy Your unbelievable. Completely unbelievable. Well you know what? Screw you. You don’t give a damn about me. I’m meant to go to the doctors to get the results today, and you don’t give a flying **** do ya?

Patrick The results? Amy…. I didn’t know…. I guess I could get out of it to go with you….

Amy Forget it. This trip is obviously “so important” to you. More important than me at least. So go, knock yourself out. I’ll go alone….

Patrick No, Amy, I’ll come, just….

Amy (Points to the door) Get out. Go on. Go on your precious trip. See if I care…

(Patrick picks up his packed suitcase, and walks to the door)

Patrick just let me know how it goes, yeah?

Amy Whatever. Just go.

Patrick goes, leaving Amy alone in the bedroom. She collapses on the bed in tears. Then she grabs her phone, and makes a phone call)

Amy (on the phone) Hi, yeah its Amy…. would you come to the doctors with me this afternoon…yeah I know….. it’s a long story, he’s not coming…about 2?….thank you, Val. Thank you so much.

CrazyLea
05-02-2006, 12:34
awwww poor amy!! good part :) cant wait for more

bakedbean
05-02-2006, 16:54
Oh my god it has returned yay i really cant wait to see what happens next :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bryan
05-02-2006, 19:21
EXT. Jenkins Manor

Richard and Nick are walking trough the grounds of Jenkins Manor.

Nick: So then Mom's coming for dinner tommorrrow night... dya reckon a reunion is on the cards?

Richard: I dont know Nick, its early days yet, its going to take a long time to build foundations, she doesnt trust me at all...

Nick: Its no suprise....

Richard: Oh Nick you dont know anything...except for the lies shes fed up all these years...

Nick: (Sarcastic) Inform me then...

Richard: It was one kiss...thats all...bad timing...just as Hilary came in...

Nick: A kiss is still cheating tough

Richard: Not enough to end a marraige tough...

Nick: She was hurt dad...

Richard: I know and Ive reregrretd it everyday since, and now shes back i want to make it up to her...and in time hopefully i will...

Nick: Im glad to hear it, thats the only thing i need sorted in my life at the moment...

Richard: What...have you found yourself a girlfriend?

Nick: (smiles happily) yeah...i suppose i have...

Richard: Brilliant! Who is it?

Nick: I'd rather not say at the moment, i know how the family get attached to all my girlfriends and well i dont want to scare her off...i think she could be the one dad...

Richard: Thats great news...you know Nick i think things could be on the up for the Taylors. I mean the new year started bad with Ed and all, but now i think weve got it sorted...its a new beginning for us...and a good one at that...

Nick: Here's hoping...

The camera zooms out, showing Jenkins Manor and its acre of land.

INTERCUT:

INT. Redding & Son's Solicitors

Hilary is viewing the property details of Jenkins Manor, with a picture of whats just been shown on screen. Hilary is sitting at a desk in a solictors office.

Adam: That was abosultley fantastic...

Adam Redding, solictor of the Taylors family, appears in shot, hair roughed up, a few buttons undone on his shirt and his tie hanging loosely around his neck. He puts his hands around Hilarys neck and kisses her. Hilary sists unemotioanlly, still looking at the files.

Hilary: So then...now you can return the favour, how much is Jenkins Manor worth?

Adam: I'm not sure i should...

Hilary: Oh come on, do you think Richard would want to employ a man whos had his hands down the knickers of the top of his shaglist?

Adam: Look...

Hilary: How much?

Adam: 2 and a half millon at least, last time he had it valued...could be more...

Hilary gets up from her seat

Hilary: Great... 1 and a quater million should buy me a nice cheatu in France...

Adam: What you mean?

Hilary: You Betcha! It was a pleasure doing buinses with you Adam...

Hilary leaves. Adam has a look of bewilderment on his face.