PDA

View Full Version : Devon Seas 2006

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Abi
20-04-2006, 17:44
Now that was a good one,, guess shes gonna make her bed and lie in it !!!( no pun intended ) did Bry or Abi ever post any pix of this Indian family ???

Look in the "Devon seas characters and locations" thread, and theres pictures and profile of them all. Some of the pictures are a bit messed up, order-wise, but you'll get a general idea of what they all look like

Siobhan
20-04-2006, 17:47
Look in the "Devon seas characters and locations" thread, and theres pictures and profile of them all. Some of the pictures are a bit messed up, order-wise, but you'll get a general idea of what they all look like

it was bit hard to find but here it is jodi
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29949&highlight=devon+seas

wow Sanjita looks younger than Ruby

Abi
20-04-2006, 17:52
it was bit hard to find but here it is jodi
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29949&highlight=devon+seas

wow Sanjita looks younger than Ruby

You think? I thought Sanjita looked at least 20 years older then Ruby when i first read that thread...

Siobhan
20-04-2006, 17:54
You think? I thought Sanjita looked at least 20 years older then Ruby when i first read that thread...

I think she looks younger and from the pic given the choice between Kash and Iqbal.. I would choose neither.. It was a while since I seen the pics but Adonis is not how I imagine him now

Layne
20-04-2006, 18:02
Go sanjita :cheer: Kash is mean, very very very mean!

Abi
20-04-2006, 18:35
EXT. INDIAN HOTEL - NIGHT

Marcus is running across the hotel trying to find Ruby. He sees her alone by the swimming pool.

The moonlight shines on the pool, with the lovers standing either end. They approach each other..

Marcus: Ruby...I've been looking everywhere for you...

The pair passionaltley kiss. Marcus pulls away

Marcus: Ruby...

Ruby: I thought this is what you wanted?

Marcus: It is...but not now...

Ruby: Why what have i done? I've done some thinking and...

Marcus: I've got something really important that i need to tell you...

Ruby: So have i... i mean its about us..

Marcus: We can wait... for the moment anyway... its your dad...

Ruby: What about him?

Marcus: He's brought you hear to get married...

Ruby: You what!? No...youve got it all wrong its Kamala thats getting married...not me...

Marcus: Thats what Kash wanted you to think... he's brought you all this way to marry this bloomin Rajan...

Ruby: No he wouldnt do that... i dont believe it...

Marcus: Well you'd better believe it Rube' cus it's the truth...

Ruby has a devasted look on her face.

What will Ruby do next?

Layne
20-04-2006, 18:37
:eek: :eek:
Well if ruby has any sense she will go find kash tell him where to shive the marriage and give him a slap! Oh and tell him she loves Marcus :angel:

Jada-GDR
20-04-2006, 18:48
WOO SANJITA! poor ruby... ah well she will give kash a good kick up where he deserves. and i went onto the character pages and marcus = :eek:

Abi
20-04-2006, 19:04
Well thats the end of Bryan's episodes now, so the ones i post from tomorrow onwards are written by me, not Bry, if that makes sense....:)

Jojo
20-04-2006, 22:44
Run away Ruby, run away - be with Marcus - you know you want to!!

And yay, looking forward to the next installments :D

Siobhan
21-04-2006, 09:41
Go ruby and slap your dad as hard as you can and then run of with Marcus. Let your dad where he can stick the marriage :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Abi
21-04-2006, 17:28
INDIAN HOTEL: OUTSIDE RESTAURANT AREA- morning

Kash is standing outside the entrance to the restaurant. He looks at his watch, waiting for hte other to turn up. Camera zooms out, to show Sanjita and Iqbal around the corner...

Sanjita: 2 minutes, and you come out to meet us, yeah?

Iqbal: ok, San

Iqbal kisses Sanjita. They smile, and look into each others eyes. Sanjita then walks around the corner to meet Kash.

Kash: Honestly Sanjita! You stay out all night on a day like this, and then turn up late for breakfast! Dont you know how important today is for us and Ruby?!

Sanjita: If only she knew she was getting married, eh?! :rolleyes:

Kash: Enough of this nonsense. More to the point, where is she?

Sanjita: I dont know... i thought she was with you...

Camera zooms out again. Ruby storms around the corner, ignoring Iqbal, to go over to Kash and Sanjita in rage. Iqbal pulls her arm back, and drags her back...

Iqbal: Whats going on?

Ruby: As if you dont know! Let me deal with this my own way!

Ruby pulls her arm out of Iqbal's grip, and storms over to Kash. Iqbal rushes after her...

Kash: There she is. Ruby, i was worried about you.

Ruby: Since when did you ever give a damn about me?!

Iqbal: (quietly into her ear) Dont do this, Ruby...

Sanjita: Ruby.....?

She looks at Iqbal, concerned. He shrugs, he didn't tell her...

Ruby: I know, Dad. I know the truth. What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Siobhan
21-04-2006, 17:37
:cheer::cheer: go ruby.. give him hell, he deserves it

Jada-GDR
21-04-2006, 17:39
oooooohhhh!!! bad ruby :nono: let iqbal deal with it. bet he had a nice little speech planned too, then ruby comes in an goes :mad: and sanjita and iqbal and kash go :eek: and i dont believe her real name is RUBINA i never knew!

Layne
21-04-2006, 17:47
Smack him ruby smack him!!............... :angel:

Abi
21-04-2006, 21:36
EXT: INDIAN HOTEL- morning

Ruby is furious at Kash. She asks him what he thought he was doing. The scene continues...

Ruby: Well? What thed hell did you think you were thinking of? Is ruining Andonis' life not enough for you, so you haev to go and ruin mine too?! Your pathetic, you know that?

Kash: I'm doing whats right for you, Rubina-

Ruby: (interupts) pffft... your doing whats right for yourself! You can't stand that i actually have a life!

Kash: You will be successfull. Successfull and happy. With a settled family. I'm your father, i'm simply doing whats right for you.

Ruby: Dont say you actually beleive this crap, mum!

Sanjita: I... i didn't know what to do to make him stop.... I'm so sorry... I...

Ruby: Its not your fault. He's just a pathetic waste of space!

Kash notices that the people in the restaurant are all watching them. He grabs Sanjitas arm, and goes to drag her off. She resists, and whacks his arm...

Ruby: Dont you dare touch me!

Kash: I am your father, i shall do what i damn well want to! You will be getting married, Rubina, or you will bring shame on the Singh family!

Ruby: You and your precious pride. Wake up and smell the coffee. You have kids that do whatever they can do rebel against you. A brother that thinks your a moron. And a wife that can't even stand to look at you! So shut up about all this shame crap!

Kash: No daughter of mine will become a girl about town. You WILL be getting married, and you WILL do as i say. I am your father, you will respect me, Rubina Singh!

What will Ruby do?

Abi
21-04-2006, 21:58
INTERCUT:

Loud Indian music is playing over a montage of clips.

The groom is putting his Kafni, Piljamo and Turban on. Cuts to Ruby in tears, as Kash forces her to put her red and white sari on. Cuts back to the groom, who is happily setting up the mandap for the cermony, while joking with family and friends. contrasts back to Ruby, who is having her henna done, by Sanjita, who is in tears.

Kash drags Ruby down the stairs to a car. Sanjita stays behind them a bit in tears, and its comforted by Iqbal, before Sanjita, Iqbal, Andonis, and Marcus join Ruby and Kash in the car. They drive off to the ceremony.

Kafni- a long shirt that extends to the knees
Piljamo- leggings
Mandap- an outside canopy where the wedding ceremony traditionally takes place

Abi
21-04-2006, 22:19
EXT: RIVER SIDE CEREMONY

Ruby and Marcus are still sitting in the car. Ruby's eyes are red and swollen with tears. Marcus tries to comfort her, but she doesn't respond.

Kash proudly undertakes all the inital parts of the ceremony with the groom amd his family. Sanjita is distant, scared and frightened. Kash forces her to continue. The shot goes back to Ruby in the car...

Ruby: I.... I can't do this Marcus... how can i marry that man?! how could i fall for this...

Marcus: You weren't to know. None of us thought Uncle Kash would go this far. Ruby, i just wanted to say that i -

Kash walks over to the car with Andonis, trying to make the in-laws think he's a proud father. He drags Ruby out the car, before Marcus finishes his sentence.

Kash: (whispering) You know how this works. A few hours, and this'll all be over, Rubina.

Ruby: How will it be over? I'll be..... i'll be married to the bloke! Dont do this to me... please...

Andonis: Just.... just leave me out of this....all of you! (storms off)

Kash: You heard what i said. I've made the decision. No going back.

Kash pulls Rubys arm towards the groom and his parents. They smile at Ruby. Ruby stops, and looks at them. Then tries to run back to the car.

Ruby: I wont do this. I wont!

Kash: Rubina Singh, you will do as i say!

Ruby: No... No i wont!

Kash tries to drag her down the aisle. Marcus jumps out the car, and forces Kash to let go of her.

Marcus: You've taken this too far, Uncle Kash. Just end it here. Can't you see what you're doing to her?!

Kash: I will do what i want with my own daughter!

Marcus: Oh yeah? Well maybe this will stop you!

Marcus punches Kash, sending his to the floor, holding his face. The in-laws look horrified. Sanjita runs over, and sees what Marcus has done...

Sanjita: Marcus! Kash!....

She stands in shock.

Marcus: If you want to stop me, then do it.

Sanjita looks at Marcus, and shakes her head. Marcus looks back to Kash.

Kash: I am the head of this family, you should have respect for me!

Marcus: Respect? for you? Your nothing but i piece of crap for what you've dont to Ruby.

Marcus kicks Kash in the stomach hard...

Marcus: (kicks him) This is for lying to Ruby (kicks him again) This is for forcing her into a marriage (kicks him again) And this is for ripping this family apart, with your ego and pride.

Jojo
21-04-2006, 23:14
OMG!!! Go Marcus *yay smiley* You go for it!!!

JustJodi
22-04-2006, 08:39
Kick him in the YOU KNOW WHAT Marcus .. yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Sanjita,, go to your daughter and leave that horrid little man,,,Now to find Adonis and get him too .......:cheer:

Ohhhhhhh a thought occured ,,,if Sanjita and the brother in law were doing some hanky panky over 20 yrs ,,,,,is Ruby actually Marcus half sister ????? Ok this is just a werid thought that crossed my mind ,,, :searchme:

Jada-GDR
22-04-2006, 09:32
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH Go marcus go marcus *does wee dance* they should all jump on top of him... do i say that to often? "They should..." i dont really mean they should, dont worry :D

Abi
22-04-2006, 10:37
EXT: RIVER SIDE- day

Andonis is sitting on the banks of the river, having stormed off from the ceremony. He straes into the river, and notices a reflection behind him, of a local girl...

Andonis: Sorry... can't i be here?

Amrita: No, your fine. This place is great for just relaxing, isn't it?

Andonis: You're telling me!

Amrita: Your not from round here, are you?

Andonis: No, i'm from England. Just came over here for....it doesn't matter...

Amrita: Well, England is very lucky to have a person like you. I've lived here a few years. Was sent over here after my parents died... Its hard to live somewhere completly different... but then you meet the odd person that brightens it all up...

Andonis looks at the local girl. She looks away, then glances back up flirtaciously.

Amrita: Whats wrong? You seem tense...

Andonis: Family troubles. Just gets to me after a while...

Amrita: Family? Meaning wife?!

Andonis: No! No, i'm not married... i mean, there was someone but i had to...

Amrita interupts him before he can say anything about Emma...

Amrita: If you ened a shoulder to cry on, then i'm here.

Andonis: Thanks...

Amrita hugs Andonis. She pulls out a bit to look at him, and notices his arm around her waist. She strokes his face, and kisses him. After a moment, Andonis pulls away...

Andonis: Sorry, i....i can't do this...

Amrita: Why not? You're not married... I thought we were getting on...

Andonis: Theres this girl...

Amrita: Shes promised to you?

Andonis: No. She's back home... I....I love her...

Amrita: Whats she called?

Andonis: Emma....

Amrita: Well, Emma is very lucky to have you...

Andonis: She doesn't though. I gave her up. My family didn't approve...

Amrita: If you love her, then... well, dont let that stop you. Love's too precious to throw away...

Andonis: Your right. I can't live without her. I can't go everyday thinking about what i gave up... I want to be with her. I love her. I'm... I'm gonna be with her, no matter what they all say...

Andonis looks back to the river, then stands up.

Andonis: Thanks

Amrita: For what?

Andonis: For making me realise that i can't give Emma up. I owe you one!

He walks off, leaving Amrita at the riverside, suddenly feeling content and happy.

Abi
22-04-2006, 11:46
EXT: RIVERSIDE CEREMONY

Iqbal drags Marcus away from Kash, and makes him sit on the bonnet of the car, to wait for him. Ruby sits next to him, and they talk. The shot goes back over to Sanjita and Kash, who is still on the floor wiping blood from his face.

Kash: A little help up wouldn't go amiss, Sanjita.

Sanjita looks down at him, rolls her eyes, and snubs him by looking away. She notices Iqbal walking over, and is secretly happy. Kash helps himself up.

Iqbal: I am going to tell you this once, Kash. Just the once. You've been a stupid little *******. You've nearly ripped this whole family apart with your pride..

Kash: (interupts) Who are you to talk?! I am the head of this family, i shall do what i see fit!

Iqbal: No. No you wont. Because you screwed up big time, Kash. Do you want to be a sad, lonely old man?

Kash: Of course i dont! And i wont, i have by family and -

Iqbal: Well, you wont have your family, if you dont let everyone get on with their lives. Let them do what they want, with who they want!

Kash: And you'd know all about that wouldn't you?!

Iqbal looks to Sanjita. Sanjita looks shocked, Iqbal says quietly..

Iqbal: What... Whats that meant to mean?

Kash: Letting your son get away with punching and kicking me! When i get my hands on him, i swear that -

Sanjita breathes a sigh of relief

Iqbal: (interupts) I will deal with him that. Thats out of the equation. If you dont stop screwing around with everyones lives- well, you wont have a family left.

Kash: I... I will do what i think is best, for everyone...

Iqbal: And whats best for everyone, is that you stop interfering with what they want to do.

Kash looks at Sanjita, who promptly looks away. He wipes some blood from his face, and says quietly.

Kash: ok...

Jojo
22-04-2006, 11:54
Brilliant stuff - more now!!!! please :D :D

Jada-GDR
22-04-2006, 13:19
i dont think he means it. kash wouldnt just be "okay" like that, he's thinking of something... or is he? HOW SHOULD I KNOW? YOU TELL ME!?

Layne
22-04-2006, 16:49
yey go marcus wooo hooo :cheer: This is amazing can't wait for the next part!

Abi
22-04-2006, 17:21
EXT: RIVERSIDE CEREMONY

Iqbal wonders over to the car, where Ruby and Marcus are leaning on.

Iqbal: Marcus... i know why you did what you did...

Marcus: Your not gonna start having a go are ya? Come on, give me a break!

Iqbal: Actually, i'd have probably done the same if... well, if i was in your situation.

Iqbal looks to Ruby, who is daydreaming into space. He says quietly...

Iqbal: I think you two need to talk, dont you.

Iqbal winks at Marcus, pats his shoulder, and walks off. Ruby looks up to Marcus...

Ruby: Thanks for what you did back there... I didn't think he would be so hurtful, so cruel...

Marcus: I just did it because...

Ruby looks up expectantly...

Marcus: Because i wanted to protect you.... Ruby, theres something i wanted to tell you...

Ruby: Yeah...?

Marcus: I.... I love you, Ruby. I love you so much. And now, i dont care what everyone else thinks, all i want is you and me...

Ruby looks shocked...

Marcus: Your the only thing that matters to me, Ruby. And i kind of hoped... that, well, maybe we could...

Ruby strokes his face, and puts her finger on his lips, to make him quiet. She smiles, and they kiss passionately... :wub:

Abi
23-04-2006, 15:23
INT: INDIAN HOTEL- day

Back at the hotel, the next day, Andonis, Ruby, Iqbal, Sanjita and Marcus are putting bags etc into the back of a cab. Kash walks over to Ajit, the father of the man Ruby was meant to marry...

Kash: Look, i'm sorry about all this. A miss understanding i guess...

Ajit: A missunderstanding that you promised your daughter to my son?! You know, your lucky i'm even giving you the time of day!

Kash: I thought it was for the best.... I..... I was wrong. Please apologise to Rajan for me...

Ajit: And what about Ruby?

Kash: She doesn't want to talk to any of you. I think its best we just leave, and get the first flight back to Exeter Airport that we can.

Ajit: Well i'd say it was a pleasure to meet you, Kash... but that would be a lie.

Ajit walks out of the foyer, and out of sight. Kash sighs, and gets into a cab with Sanjita, Iqbal. Andonis, Marcus and Ruby get into a seperate cab behind. Shot goes to Kash's cab....

Kash: Well... hardly the trip to India i was expecting....

Sanjita: Me either...

Sanjita looks over to Iqbal, and they look lovingly at each other. Shot goes to the other cab. Andonis is sitting smiling...

Ruby: Whats got into you Andonis?

Andonis: Nothing....

Marcus: Come on, fess up!

Andonis: Lets just say i realised a few things over this holiday....

Ruby and Marcus smile at each other...

Marcus: Me too :wub:

Ruby smiles...

Ruby: Emma?

Andonis smiles, and nods. Shot goes out of show both cabs drive down the dusty road.

A new era for the singhs.

Jada-GDR
23-04-2006, 15:46
awww, lovely! so what about sanjita and iqbal? the "new era" has only jut begun and already someone's got a secret!

Layne
23-04-2006, 16:49
wow! So glad marcus finally told ruby! This has been a fab week well done both bry and abi! Will be interetsing to see what happens next .....

Abi
23-04-2006, 16:51
EXT: BAYMOORE BEACH- evening

Back in Britain, the Singhs are nearly home. Andonis notices Emma walking her dog on the beach, as they drive passed...

Andonis: Stop! Stop the cab!

Ruby: Come on, Andonis! WE've been travelling for hours... at least let us get home, for gods sake!

Andonis: Stop your whinging :p

Andonis jumps out of the cab, and runs over to Emma on the beach...

Emma: Your back...

Andonis: Looks like it!

Emma stands, looking ackwardly at Andonis...

Andonis: I was such an idiot...

Emma: Well, i think we both know what you think of you and me... just leave it at that...

Andonis: I wasn't... I wasn't doing what i wanted to do.... I love you Emma...

Emma: You what?!

Andonis: When we were in India, there was this girl. She made me realise... how i can't be without you. You mean everything to me, Emma...

Emma looks down, thoughtfully, then looks back up at Andonis, and smiles...

Emma: You dont know how much i've been wanting you to say that!

Emma drops the dogs lead, and throws her arms around Andonis. The kiss passionately, as the camera zooms out to just show their silohettes against the sunset reflecting on the sea.... :wub:

Layne
23-04-2006, 16:57
Awwwww :wub: :wub: Go Andonis!!
But hang on , what about the dog, she dropped his lead! ... :p

Jada-GDR
23-04-2006, 17:00
awwww! sweet! go adonis, but stay the dog.

Siobhan
24-04-2006, 10:49
Ok, just caught up over the weekend.. excellent stuff.. Ruby and Marcus, Adonis and Emma and Sunjita and Iqbal... all worked out lovely and Kash got slapped.. I was hoping by Ruby but hey Marcus did a good job :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Abi
24-04-2006, 20:24
INT: JENKINS MANOR

Richard is pouring Gary a drink. Gary looks tired, and upset...

Richard: They'll turn up, Gary... they will, i'm sure of it...

Gary: Its been so long now though...

Richard: Hope. Thats all you need. The kids need their dad to be strong for when they're found...

Gary: And what if they're not found?! What do i do then?!

Richard: Dont think about that... I know this is hard for you, good greif i can't even begin to imagine how you feel... But we're here for you.

Gary: I can't keep strong much longer. Especially when Tanyas like this...

Richard: She can't cope...

Richard peers out of the doorway, and sees Tanya sitting on the stairs rocking backwards and forwards, with red, swollen eyes.

Gary: She's a wreck... how can i be strong, when my wife's like this...?

Richard: We'll get through this. All of us, together. As a family....

Abi
24-04-2006, 20:52
INT: HARVEY/KAGE HOUSE

Leah is prancing around her bedroom, singing along to Shania Twain "Man! I feel like a woman". She puts some flowers into a vase, as she sings along ...

Leah: Go totally crazy, forget i'm a lady, short skirts, men shirts....really go crazy, yeah... doing it in style

She picks up some silk nightys from the floor, and puts them into a washing basket.

Leah: Hmm.... this sleepy little place aint so bad really... getting used to it actually...

She skips the radio over a station, to Blondies "One way or another"

Leah: Thats more like it, cause thats enough faffing around getting used to this god-forsaken little town... time to sort Craig out once and for all!

She laughs as the chorus somes on:

One way or another, i'm gonna find ya, i'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya!

Bryan
24-04-2006, 22:29
INT. JENKINS MANOR

Tanya is still shaking nervously on the staircase, staring at a crumpled photo of Melissa and Jacob. A half empty bottle of vodka is in the other hand. Tanya swigs down the Vodka and winces at the side effect. Gary walks over to her and snatches the bottle of her.

Tanya: Hey Gary...give me that back!

Gary: It's not the answer Tanya!

Tanya: Well its the only one i can see at the moment! I need it!

Gary: What you need is our kids back! This isnt going to solve anything...it will only make everything worse!

Tanya: It numbs the pain...

Gary: I dont care! Do you think the kids want an alcholic for a mother when they return!?

Tanya: IF Gary! IF they return! And lets face it... its been two weeks...the chances dont look good do they!?

Tanya wells up in tears. Gary grabs her head and stares into her eyes to reassure her.

Gary: Tanya! Shut up! We need to keep faith! We need to believe they are out there safe and well!

Tanya: (Chants to self) It's all my fault! It's all my fault...

Gary: No it isnt! How could it be your fault!? It's no ones fault but that sick pycho that has them!

Tanya: But what if they took them because of me!? Becasue they hated me!?

Gary: Tanya...for christs sake its not Hilary!!! You need to get this out of your head...

Tanya: I'm not on about Hilary! I mean Gregg!

There is an awkward silence.

Gary: Gregg?....What do you mean... why!?...I dont understand?

Tanya tries to hold back the tears to explain to Gary.

Tanya: He's been stalking me... i suddenly realised recently...it was something he said... its been him all along... it has to be him who has the kids! It's all my fault Gary...it's all my fault!

Tanya bursts into tears, Gary holds her, a bemused look on his face.

How Will Gary React?

Layne
24-04-2006, 22:34
Oh god poor tanya and gary :( , they need to find the kids, i need them to find the kids!
Fab parts guys x

Siobhan
25-04-2006, 10:16
:( poor tayna and gary.. they must be sick with worry.. I hope the kids are ok..

JustJodi
25-04-2006, 12:07
U know what... I would hate it if the kids come running back in and say they had a wonderful time with NANA HILARY,, these kids are small aren't they ?? Why would Gary have a "bemused" look on his face when Tanya told him about Gregg ???:hmm:

Siobhan
25-04-2006, 12:16
U know what... I would hate it if the kids come running back in and say they had a wonderful time with NANA HILARY,, these kids are small aren't they ?? Why would Gary have a "bemused" look on his face when Tanya told him about Gregg ???:hmm:

Gary doesn't believe she is been stalked.. nobody does.. except me!! I will tell them all

Skits
25-04-2006, 12:26
i think you should siobhan cos they're all stupid. :wall:
poor tanya. please let the kids be ok.

JustJodi
25-04-2006, 12:31
Siobhan lets go to Tanyas house and tell stupid Gary that hes blind as a bat !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women like Tanya are not reduced to a bundle of paranoid nerves for nothing,, Gawd hes as dumb as a box of rocks :wall: Right now Gary needs to lean on Richard and find out where Hillary is during all this time, just to "humor" Tanya...

BTW did the cops ever question Hilary or Gregg????

Siobhan
25-04-2006, 12:32
Siobhan lets go to Tanyas house and tell stupid Gary that hes blind as a bat !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women like Tanya are not reduced to a bundle of paranoid nerves for nothing,, Gawd hes as dumb as a box of rocks :wall: Right now Gary needs to lean on Richard and find out where Hillary is during all this time, just to "humor" Tanya...

BTW did the cops ever question Hilary or Gregg????

I don't think the cops questioned anyone.. Add Craig to the list too as hilary was just talking to him about Tanya right before they went missing.. Poor kids, 2 weeks without your parent, they are only 3 years old and scared to death

Bryan
25-04-2006, 17:21
INT. RED RUM - DAY

Leah walks into the Red Rum, ignoring the glares of admiration from the men. She places her Guchi handbag on the bar and applies her lipstick.

Amy: Can i help you?

Leah: Scotch on the rocks...

Amy: ....Please....

Leah: I've asking for a drink not a kidney...

Amy decides not to argue. She slides the glass at Leah, who hands over the money and walks off.

Leah: Keep the change...

The shot cuts to the three old women: Annie, Josie and Margaret, they are gossiping.

Josie: Well with money like that them Taylors are meant to have some enemies surely...

The other two mummur in agreement as they sip on their sheries. Leah walks over to them, they look at her in confusion.

Leah: Alright ladies...mind if i take a seat by you?

Margaret: There's an half empty pub dear...

Leah: Yeah i know mom but...

Annie: Mom!? Eh Margaret...what's all this about eh!?

Margaret: This is Leah...my youngest...she's just got back from Oz...

Annie and Josie mutter a welcome.

Leah: I've heard that you ladies are the best people to come to for a bit of town gossip...

Annie: Oh well i wouldnt say that... you make us sound like a trio of curtain twitchers...

Leah: Im a busy woman.... i need you to spill the dirt...

Josie: Is it worth a sherry?

Leah: If you give me what i need then i'll buy you all sherries until christmas...

Annie: Oh well i suppose we could...just this once...

Margaret: (To Leah) What you up to dear?... Who you playing Sherlock Holmes on?

Leah: Craig...

The 3 ladies eye each other up and take a gulp...

Will they tell Leah the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Siobhan
25-04-2006, 17:22
mmmm interesting.. using the old ladies to get the dirt on Craig.. Nice one leah

Jada-GDR
25-04-2006, 17:23
welcome back bry, and another great part!

Bryan
25-04-2006, 17:50
INT. RED RUM - DAY

Leah swigs down her scotch in one. The ladies look at her nervously.

Leah: Come on then... what've you got on him?

Josie: Well what do you want to know?

Margaret: More to the point WHY!?

Leah: (To Margaret) Becuase mom that man's a monster...have you seen what he's done to Mandy!?... If we're ever gonna get her away from him we need solid evidence against him... to get him banged up and the pair of them divorced!

Margaret: He isnt a man you should be crossing love...

Leah: I'm not scared of no one...he's a wife beating coward... im not scared of him...

Annie and Josie look around uncomofortably.

Leah: Come on! I know he isnt Baymoore's most law obiding citizen... what's he done wrong?

Annie: Well hes had his fingers in more pies that Little Jack Horner...

Josie: Drugs...violence...arson...prostitutes...murder... you name it he's doen it...

Margaret: But its only rumours tough...

Leah: Oh come on mom, you know as well as i do that he's capable of all of them things...but what we need is clear examples!

Josie: Well there is one...

Margaret jestures for Josie to shut up...

Leah: Go on...I'm listening...

Josie: ...Edward Taylor...

What Will Leah Do Next?

Siobhan
25-04-2006, 17:53
ah ha!!! I forgot about Ed... yeah he ran him of the road and killed him

Layne
25-04-2006, 18:38
OH this is getting good what will Leah do next? Fab more soon x

bakedbean
25-04-2006, 19:46
I can see some blackmail coming up come on Devon Seas

Abi
25-04-2006, 20:01
INT: RED RUM PUB

Leah is still sitting with the other women. Tanya walks into the pub, and orders a bottle of vodka to go. She fumbles around in her bag trying to find the money, her eyes stinging with tears. Leah sees her, but continues talking...

Leah: Edward Taylor? Being...

Josie: Richards son, yeah.

Leah: Well, well, well.... we can't be having that, can we?

Leah stand up, and blows kisses to the women...

Leah: Bye ladies!

Leah walks over to Tanya, as she leaves the pub, clutching her bottle. Leah catches up with her, outside the pub...

Leah: Tanya! Slow down!

Tanya: Sorry.... i just wanted to get back... find out if theirs any news or... or anything...

Leah: yeah, sorry about that. I just wanted to ask you something...

Tanyas eyes well up with tears. She tries to wipe them, and drops the bottle. She gets histerical over the broken glass on the road...

Tanya: Oh god, look what i've done...

Leah: Dont worry about it... look, maybe this isn't the best time. I should let you get back...

Tanya: No... dont worry about me... What did you want to ask me?

Leah: Its about Edward...

Tanya looks down, upset at the thought of him...

Leah: I knew this was a bad idea. I'll go...

Tanya: He was my brother... We were so close. I know he did some stuff in the past, but that never got between us... and now he's...

Leah: Gone. I guessed as much. What i wanted to know is... is it true about Craig?

Tanya: That he did it..? Yeah, everyone knows about it around here... All this stuff with the kids makes you forget about that past... everything he did to us... to all of us....

Tanyas eyes well up again...

Tanya: I just dont know how much more i can take.... what is it with me? Why does everyone around me just... go...?

Leah hugs Tanya...

Leah: I didn't want to get you all upset again. Dont worry Tanya. I'll make him pay. For everything he did to you- you and your family. To everyone in this town. He's not gonna know whats hit him.

Layne
25-04-2006, 20:47
Aww poor Tanya, please let her kids be found :(
And i want to know what leah is going to do more soon x

Abi
25-04-2006, 21:32
GREGG'S FLAT

Gary storms up to Gregg's place, and knocks on the door, trying to be calm. After a few seconds, Gregg opens the door...

Gregg: Gary (sarcastically) Great the see you :rolleyes: I'm busy...

Gary: Good to see you too. And i dont really care if your busy, this can't wait.

Gary pushes past Gregg, walks into the flat. Gregg, shuts the door, and walks after him.

Gregg: This isn't on, Gary. I know you and Tanya have it tough at the minute, but you can't bardge into my flat like this!

Gary: No. This can't wait long enough for formalities.

Gary leans back and thumps Gregg, sending him flying backwards.

Gary: How the hell can you act like you've done nothing?! With everything you've done? This doesn't even cover what i want to do to you....

Gregg wipes blood from his lip, and goes to retaliate. Gary punches him again.

Gary: Hope you can live with yourself.

Gary storms out.

Skits
26-04-2006, 10:04
good on you gary. about time someone gave that gregg a punch or two.

Siobhan
26-04-2006, 10:29
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: go gary.. smack that MF.. he deserves all he gets.. Cruel cruel man.

Abi
26-04-2006, 11:03
INT: ANDREWS HOUSE- morning

Claire wakes up, and streches. She looks in the mirror, brushes her hair, and starts to walk downstairs. She goes into the kitchen, where Val is….

Val: Hey Darl, you want some breakfast?

Claire: Guess so. What is there?

Val: Little cake things from up town… fruit…. Not a lot really…

Claire begins to look sick…

Claire: No thanks… I don’t really feel too good any more…

Val: Whats up?

Claire runs to the bathroom, and is heard to throw up. Val walks to the slammed door, amd knocks…

Val: Claire? You ok in there?

Claire: I’ll be… alright… in a minute…

Claire throws up again.

Siobhan
26-04-2006, 11:32
uh oh!! Claire is definitely pregnant. who is the daddy, Romeo or Chris???

Layne
26-04-2006, 17:05
I think Claire maybe pregnant too, but who's is it!
And go Gary :cheer:

Abi
26-04-2006, 20:40
INT: HARVEY's MOTORS- Afternoon

Craig is at his desk in the back office. He puts the phone down, and scribbles a note down. He sighs, and pours a drink. Leah walks in....

Craig: Well, well, well. What can i do for a girl like you, in a place like this?!

Leah: Get over yourself, love!

Craig laughs, and looks back up.

Craig: Well?

Leah: Just something i heard... wondered if you could, you know, fill me in a bit.

Craig: What you heard then? Mind you, i'll tell ya now, people aren't always kinds to me around here, if you get my drift!

Leah: Edward Taylor. Ring any bells?

Craig: Well... yeah, course it does. He was from one of the big familys around here after all! Everyone knows the Taylors...

Leah: Yeah, you more then most, wouldn't you agree?

Craig: Well... no, not really... Wheres this going, Leah?

Leah: Well, when you here that your brother-in-law killed a man... well, the alarm bells do tend to go off!

Craig: You dont know what your on about...

Leah: Dont i?! You sure about that?!

Craig doesn't say a word.

Leah: You'll pay for your crimes, Craig. And hell knows theres been a few, if what i've heard is right!

Craig: Oh yeah? Love to see that!

Craig rolls his eyes, and laughs.

Leah: I'll remind you of that.

bakedbean
26-04-2006, 20:53
come on Leah kick some butt get revenge and for god sake Bry and Abi let those kids go lol

Bryan
26-04-2006, 21:15
Tanya is alone on the beach, Craig mentions some words like I told you’d pay for your crimes…she hit him and she tries to drown him in the water, Nick intervenes and stops her from doing so. Craig tells her that’s the last mistake she’ll ever make.

EXT. BAYMOORE BEACH - NIGHT

Tanya is sitting alone on the beach, running sand trough her hands, drinking a bottle of Vodka. She looks out to sea, trying to find comfort for her pain. Behind her Craig appears.

Craig: Look at you... a drunken old slag...lying on the beach...

Tanya looks around and sees Craig standing beside her...

Tanya: My kids have been adbucted! I think i have every right dont you!?

Craig: Abducted? Oh yes that's right...(laughs to self) I always told you you'd pay...

Tanya gets up and stares Craig in the face menicingly.

Tanya: What did you just say!?

Craig: Stir people up the wrong way...and well...sooner or later they're gonna fight back...

Tanya lashes out at Craig, she grabs his tie and starts to strangle him.

Tanya: You *******! What have you done to my kids!? What the hell have you done to them!?

Craig pushes Tanya to the floor. She mascare running down her face, her hair ruffled...

Craig: The state of you... the rich and glamrous Tanya Donagoon...reduced to a snizzling wreck!

Tanya: How could you Craig!? I knew you were evil! But to bring my kids into this!?

Craig: I havent Tanya... I havent even touched them... i dont stoop that low...I'm just saying what goes around...comes around... someone like you is asking for trouble!

Tanya: (In Despair) Why!? What have i done!? To anyone!? To you!?

Craig: I told you... not to mention a word to anyone... about Ed...and all that stuff you know about me and him... but oh no... you've gone and blabbed it to the sister in law! Last mistake Tanya...

Tanya: Stop it Craig! Stop threatning me! Stop torturing me! I cant take any more of it!

Craig laughs at her and starts to walk off. She grabs his legs and pulls him down, he falls to the floor with a loud thud. The pair roll and grapple each other on the beach. Tanya drags him towards the sea, and dunks his head in.

Whenever she brings his head up he gasps for breath in despair

Tanya: I know its you! You hate me! Well i hate you!

Tanya keeps his head under the water this time, despite his obvious struggle. Nick sees this horid site from a distance.

Nick: Tanya!?

Nick runs over to the beach and sees the scene in more detail.

Nick: Tanya! Stop it! Your going to kill him!

Nick slaps some sense into Tanya and releases Craig. Craig falls to the floor gasping for breath, drenched.

Nick: What were you thinking of Tanya!?

A drenched Craig gets up, shaking the water from his suit. He spits onto the beach.

Craig: I swear to god Tanya... that's the last mistake you or your kids are ever going to make...

Craig walks off. Tanya and Nick look at each other with comeplete looks of horror on their faces.

bakedbean
26-04-2006, 21:27
Ohh man Devon seas can it ever not stop being so brilliant lol

Siobhan
27-04-2006, 11:30
Oh Craig you *******.. if you have those kids give them back.. they did nothing to you at all :angry:

Bryan
27-04-2006, 19:28
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - DAY

The lights are off, except for some lamps that are on. The room is decorated with ballons and a happy 18th banner for Emma's birthday. The room is filled with teenagers and music is playing loud.

Claire walks down the stares holding her head. Val walks up to her.

Val: Feeling any better love?

Claire: (Snapping) I would be if it wasnt for this music blaring so loud!

Val: Oh Claire leave off...it's your sisters 18th...let her have a good time...

Claire: Okay...but im warning you...im in a mood to let off some steam.

The doorbell rings and Emma answers it in walks Chris, Tom, and Luqina.

Emma: Hiya guys...come on in...grab yourself a drink...

Claire sees Chris and the others enter the room.

Claire: God what the hell has she invited them for!? She hates Luqina...

Val: Claire! Just stop it will you! Dont spoil the night!

Claire holds her arm in annoyance. Emma is laughing and joking with Tom and stroking him effectionally on the sly. Andondis is sitting alone at the other end of the room. Claire marches over to Emma.

Claire: Oi you! Grow up will you!

Claire grabs Emma away from Tom. The crowded room look on at the scene.

Emma: Claire...what you playing at!?

Claire: Your meant to be 18 not 8! Stop pineing over Tom will you! He dont want you!

Emma: I was just having a friendly chat with him Claire!?

Claire: I saw what you were doing! Your boyfriends only over there! For christs sake Emma you can be a stupid cow at times!

Tom: (Quietly) I think we'd better go...

Emma: No...dont go...ignore this stupid bitch...

Claire: What did you call me!?

Emma: A stupid bitch...

The pair begin a bitch fight in front of the crowd. Val and James run towards them and split them up!

Val: Pack it in! The pair of you!

Claire: Did you see what she was doing!?

James: Get to your room Claire!?

Chris laughs into his drink at this.

Claire: I beg your pardon!? Did you just...!?

James: Just get up there and shut up!

Claire storms past the gawping crowd in tears. The room is in silence. Val puts on the YMCA.

Val: Oh my favourite! Come on folks dance with me! You know you want to!

Val starts to sing and dance, people laugh at her, Emma covers her face in embarassment.

Bryan
27-04-2006, 19:49
INT. HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE - NIGHT

Gary is emptying the living room bin. There are 3 empty bottles of Vokda.

Gary: Erm...Tan...

Tanya: What?

Gary: I think we need to have a chat about these...dont you?

Tanya: What about them?

Gary: 4 in as many days?

Tanya: Gary...i think i have an excuse...

Gary: Well...

All of a sudden there is a loud smash as a brick is thrown trough the living room window. Tanya screams as the brick narrowly misses her.

Gary: Christ! ... Tanya are you ok!?

Tanya: (Panicking) Yeah... what was that!?

Gary picks up the brick, it has a note wrapped around it in cut newspaper letters.

YoUR KiDs tImE HaS RAn OuT!

Gary looks at the note in horror.

Tanya: What....what is it Gary?

Gary doesent answer. Tanya walks up to him and looks at the note. She bursts into tears.

Tanya: Oh my god...no... what are we going to do!?

Abi
27-04-2006, 21:16
INT: ANDREW'S HOUSE- night

Val is still dancing along to YMCA. She walks up the stairs, while doing it, and tries to subtly go upstairs. She disappears, and the room roars with laughter, and carries on drinking and dancing. Val rolls her eyes, walks into Claires room, and slams the door behind her. Claire is lying on the bed, staring into space

Val: Well?

Claire: Well what?

Val: What was all that back there? Its her 18th girl- let her have a laugh for god's sake!

Claire: Just leave it. I can't handle all this... not now... not now that i'm...

Claire rolls over, and faces the other direction, and covers her face...

Val: Come on, tell me whats up? You can't just snap at your sister like that without a good reason. Or at least i'd hope not, or your gonna have some serious questions coming your way!

Claire: I thought everything was going to be ok... i really did. I mean, i knew it could happen but.... but things like this dont happen to me... not me...not now...

Val: Things like what?

Claire says nothing...

Val: Claire?

Claire: I'm pregnant... did a test earlier, after being sick and all that. What the do i do....? What the hell do i do...?

Claires eyes well up with tears, Val sits next to her, Claire sits up and cries into Vals shoulder...

Val: Come on... dont cry...

Val runs her fingers through Claires hairs, bites her lip, and lets Claire carry on crying, without saying a word...

Jojo
27-04-2006, 21:41
OMG - the brick - the kids - whats going to happen?? And whos the daddy?! Whats Claire going to do!!

:clap: great stuff still guys - keep it coming!

Siobhan
28-04-2006, 16:30
nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo!!!! the time can't be up.. give her kids back you *******s :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Layne
28-04-2006, 18:40
Oh my god, :eek: No the kids need to be alive oh god?! Craig is evil, she shouldn of drowned him.

Bryan
28-04-2006, 20:33
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - NIGHT

Claire is in floods of tears, holding her knees on the bed, Val is comforting her in support.

Val talks to Claire and she explains the situation to Val, she asks if Claire is going to keep it and she says she don’t know what to do.

Val: Cheer up love...things could be worse...

Claire: Worse!? They couldnt get any worse if i tried!

Val: It's not the end of the world darl'...theres never a right time to start a family...but once the baby is hear...it'll all work out... you and Romeo...it'll all work out...

Claire bursts into tears again.

Val: What...what did i say?

Claire: It's not Romeos!?

Val: Then who the ruddy hell's is it!?

Claire doesnt answer

Val: (Concerned) Claire?

Claire: It was just one stupid one night stand... it didnt mean anything... and now... its ruined everything...

Val: Do you know who he was?

Claire: Of course i do mum! I'm not some cheap little tart you know!

Val choses not to respond to this.

Claire: When Romeo finds out...he'll never forgive me...and that's it...we're over...all I've worked for...gone...oh my god how could i be so foolish!?

Val: There's always a way out...if you feel you have to take it...

Claire: What an abortion!? I havent thought that far ahead...

Val: I'm not advising it...but its there if you need it... im there if you need me...you havent got to see all this trough on your own.

Claire: (Emotionally) Thanks Mom...

Val strokes Claire hair to comfort her. Val has a disturbed look on her face.

Jojo
28-04-2006, 20:53
Ooo Claire - what are you going to do?! Get away from it all - clear your head girl. Decide what you want without interference....

Jada-GDR
28-04-2006, 21:32
you tell her emz :lol: lmao :D

Jojo
28-04-2006, 21:45
you tell her emz :lol: lmao :D:rotfl: Not that I'm into DS or anything of course - I'm not addicted and keep forgetting its a script and not real, nope, definitely not, no way......:rotfl:

Bryan
28-04-2006, 21:59
EXT. SINGH & SON'S CONVIENANCE STORES

Vicky walks out of the shop with a carrier bag. She is on the phone to Nick.

Vicky: Yeah well i thought you could do with cheering up...what with Tanya and the kids everything...a night in could do you good...just the two of us...and a nice dvd...

A flash sports car speeds into the village and pulls up beside Vicky.

Vicky: Anyways...ive got to go hun...ok bye...

Vicky puts down the fun and admires the car. The cars roof folds down to show Kyle driving the car, dressed in a smart suit.

Kyle: Alright Vicky, looking sexy as usual.

Kyle gets out of the car, chewing a peice of gum, a cheaky grin on his face.

Vicky: Kyle... :rolleyes:

Kyle walks right up to Vicky and almost rubs his body against her. She turns her head in disgust.

Kyle: How you been?

Vicky: Fine...looks like you've found yourself a small goldmine...

Kyle: Not really... an investment of mine has finally come trough...

Vicky: A horse? :rolleyes:

Kyle: You know me Vicks, im a man who likes to keep his secrets, thats what you liked about me all those years ago...

Vicky: What you doing around here? Ive made it clear...you ent seeing Daniel.

Kyle: (laughs to self) That's where you wrong Vicky babes... becuase ive got myself the best family lawyer in the biz... and he thinks i have a very good case of custody for him...

Vicky: Your lying...

Kyle: You want to take that chance? If your not gonna be civil then I'll have to drag it trough the courts, costing me and you money and Daniel...a lot of unecessary stress...

Vicky: If its what it takes to keep you out of my son's life...

Kyle: Fine then...you've got yourself a battle on your hands...

Kyle puts on his designer sunglasses, and blows Vicky a kiss, he grins to himself and gets back into his car. Vicky has a worried look on her face.

Abi
28-04-2006, 22:58

Patrick and Natasha walk into the pub. Natasha is holding onto Patricks arm, laughing with him. They go to the bar, and order a drink. Amy walks out and sees them...

Amy: What the hell are you two doing in here?!

Patrick: Just getting a drink like everyone else in this pub!

Amy: Well i'd rather you wouldn't....

Amy walks sheepishly over to the other side of the bar. Val, who is leaning on the bar rolls her eyes at the pair. Natasha sees...

Natasha: What was that for?

Val: You know what it was for

Natasha: We've done nothing wrong..!

Val: Apart from split these two up, you mean! Your a bitch, Natasha! And your just as bad, Patrick!

Patrick: Leave it out, Val.

He picks up their drinks, and takes them to a table next to the Singhs. They all look ackwardly at them, and turn the other way..

Patrick: Oh for gods sake, people! We're just having a drink- no crime!

No one says a word, they just mumble disaprovingly under their breath. Natasha looks around, her eyes welling up with tears...

Natasha: I can't cope with this much more...

Patrick: Come on, they're all a bunch of *******s. Leave them stew on their own.

Natasha: But i can't. How can you ignore this Patrick?! How they're being with us?!

Natasha runs out the pub, as she bursts out with tears...

Abi
28-04-2006, 22:59
EXT: RED RUM PUB

Natasha is leant against the wall to the pub, covering her face with her hands to hide her tears. Patrick runs out after her, spots her, and puts his arms around her...

Natasha: I just can't cope with this any more. They wont even look us in the eye anymore... They wont let us be together. Not now, not ever. We might as well face it now!

Patrick: We're nearly their, Nat. This is the final hurdle, before we can be together- just you and me against the world. They will accept us. One day soon, they have to.

Natasha: But when though? 6 months? A year? 3? How long will we wait....? I just can't cope with it anymore...

Patrick: All we have to do, is hold our heads up high, and dont elt them fase us...

Natasha: Well, thats not as easy as it sounds!

Patrick: We're together now... we can't break us unless we let them. We hold your head up high, and they wont get you, Nat. No one can.

Natasha: how can i pretend its not getting to me though?!

Patrick: I dont know... you'll find a way though. We can make it. You and me are great together. Just give us a go, and we'll prove to the lot of them how great we can be. Yeah?

Natasha wipes her eyes, and smiles weakly...

Natasha: (doubtfully) yeah...

Layne
28-04-2006, 23:11
What is claire gonna do?! Will Kyle win the battle? I don't think natasha and patrick are gonna last !

Jojo
29-04-2006, 02:06
Patrick and Natasha - they aren't going to last - he doesn't really love her and if she truly loved him, then she'd not care what everyone thought - they should leave town - get out of there and leave poor Amy alone

Bryan
29-04-2006, 19:27
INT. PATRICKS AND NATASHA'S FLAT - DAY

Natasha is alone in the bedroom, packing a suitcase. She calls Baymoore B&B.

Natasha: Hiya... Annie? Yes...it's Natasha Jones... i was wondering if you had any spare rooms at the B&B?

Patrick walks into the flat, with some shopping, he heres Natasha on the phone and approaches the bedroom.

Natasha: Oh for god sake, not you aswell! You willing to see me on the streets just becuase of your morals!? .... Do you know what im sick of being judged...its your loss is you want to lose customers...

Natasha puts the phone down in anger. Patrick is standing in the doorway, he coughs. Natasha turns around in fear. She stares into his eyes and says nothing.

Patrick: What's all this? Off on holiday?

Natasha: Patrick...I wasnt expecting you back so soon...

Patrick: (Looks at suitcase) Clearly... giving up on us are you?... I thought you had more backbone than to run off when someone has it out with you...

Natasha: Not someone Patrick! Everyone!... They all hate me...becuase of what we've done... they used to like me and now...

Patrick: You've brought it on all yourself!

Natasha: Oh and you were the angel gabriel werent you!? Your the one that left your wife for me, but its me that gets the stick!

Patrick: Because your the marraige wrecker... if you hadnt been so fast to pull down your knickers then none of this would ever have happened!

Natasha slaps Patrick across the face.

Natasha: Your a *******! A selfish *******! You dont give a damn about anyone but yourself...well I've had enough of it... i dont want to be lynched out of my home becuase of you... your not worth it...you dont deserve me!

Patrick: Deserve you? That makes you sound special... your a cheap little tart... two a penny!

Natasha: Do you know what Patrick, i could spend a whole afternoon slapping you round the face... but there's something much better i can do to you... to leave you here...in this grotty bedsit, all on your own... and then you'll realise how you've treated me...and amy...

Natasha picks up her suitcase and leaves the room without saying goodbye. Patrick sits alone in the bedroom, his head in his hands.

Jojo
29-04-2006, 20:53
Oooo go Natasha - but will she stick to her word....:hmm: whats Patrick going to do now....

Tannie
29-04-2006, 21:07
I knew that was going to happen because Patrick just can't face up to things that he ruined his marriage with Amy because he had a fling With Natasha!

Abi
29-04-2006, 22:03
Annie and Eddie are walking by the pub, talking. Tanya, Nick, Hilary and Richard are standing outside the pub...

Richard: Come on Tanya, just a little drink together as a family, thats all i wanted.

Tanya: I can't go out and have a drink, while my kids are missing!

Hilary: (mutters) Like thats stopped you...

Richard gives Hilary a "shut up" look. Annie and Eddie walk past the family. Tanya overhears their conversaion...

Eddie: Well i thought that old warehouse was empty, but i could have sworn i saw some people around there earlier. Strange, really. You used to know everyones going's on around here, but things have changed haven't they!

Tanya follows them...

Tanya: What was that?!

Eddie and Annie stop, Nick, Richard and Hilary catch up with them...

Eddie: I was just saying how things have changed around here, recently...

Tanya: Not about that. About a warehouse...?

Annie: Apparently theres been some people around that old warehouse on the beach front...

Eddie: I heard then last night. Making an awfull racket they were. So i had a look this morning... theres definetly something going on. You dont normally get those types around this area..

Richard: (suspicously) What type..?

Eddie: A man, grown up, but he certainly hadn't had a shave in a while. Hardly respectable, if you ask me. There was a some children as well... 2 maybe? They didn't look very happy to be going down their with him, in my opinion. Pushing them down their like that- hardly the sort of behaviour you get from an adult! And a car... smart, but a bit torn up. Like it had gone down a rough road...

Tanya: :eek: my god.. the children!

Nick: The car... what colour was it?

Eddie: Dark. Mind you, i was a fair distance away...

Annie: And his eye sight certainly isn't what it used to be, isn't that right, Eddie?

Eddie nods slightly...

Eddie: Why is this all important?

Nick: Gregg... That must be Greggs car...

Tanya: That means... omg, he's taken my babies!

Tanyas eyes well up with tears, she turns to run down to the beach, Richard grabs her, and hugs her, while she cries into his chest..

Richard: Now, now... we need to sort this rationally...

Tanya: I don't care about rationally, i just want to find my children!

Tanya and Richard rush off towards hte beach. Nick closely follows, shaking his head with shock. Hilary pauses for a moment, then looks back up at Richard and Tanya, with a look of shock on her face. She thanks Eddie and Annie, and slowly follows, in shock...

Jojo
29-04-2006, 22:09
I'm confused - why is Hilary suddenly looking shocked?? I thought she wanted bad things to happen to Tanya.....

Great stuff though - is it the twins??!!

Bryan
30-04-2006, 13:19
INT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

The dark and dingy warehouse, a few beams of natural light shine trough the broken windows. Melissa and Jacob are tied on chairs, their backs together. They look weak and malnurished. Dirty rags are tied around their mouths. They are crying and whining.

Gregg is siting in a chair facing them. He has let himself go, wearing a dirty tracksuit and an overgrown beard. He is playing with his hands in a sinsterly addictive way. He is rocking himself and singing lulabyes to the children.

Gregg: Rockabye Baby, on the treetops. When the wind blows, the cradle will rock. When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall. And Down will come baby, cradle and all!

There is the sound of high heels across the concrete floor. Gregg instantly turns around.

Gregg: Who's that!?

Out of the shadows appears Hilary.

Gregg: The game's up Gregg... they've found you out... the cops are on the way... you've had it...

Gregg has a nervous look on his face. Hilary genuinally appears to be on the Taylors side.

Gregg: But... but...

Hilary walks up to him and strokes his face. She hands him a breifcase filled with money.

Hilary: Theres a quater of a mil in there... job well done.

Hilary has a smug look on her face.

Jojo
30-04-2006, 14:30
:eek: Hilary!!! You complete ..... :angry: Now shes hand over money what are they going to do with the twins though.....

Bryan
30-04-2006, 21:06
INT. ABANDONDED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

Hilary hands over the money to Gregg. As she does this police sirens can be heard, and blue lights illuminate the warehouse.

Hilary: ****!

Hilary grabs the money back from Gregg. She starts to run out of the warehouse.

Hilary: (To Gregg) Come on you imbaceal! Do you want to get yourself arrested!?

Gregg: But the children...

Hilary: Leave them! They will be found in a minute...

Gregg: No...i cant leave the children...

Hilary: Sod you then! But if you mention my name to the police than so god help you!

Hilary runs out of the back entrance of the warehouse. She runs across the wooden platform and finds herself an alcove to hide in behind some crates of fish. She breaths heavily.

The camera pans over the rooftop of the warehouse, where we see an aerial view of the police cars speeding down the wooden plaform to the fornt entrance. Police rush out of the cars, and Tanya, Gary, Richard, Nick and Vicky all stand by.

IS GREGG'S GAME UP?

WILL HILARY GET CAUGHT?

WILL JESSICA AND JACOB SURVIVE?

bakedbean
01-05-2006, 10:33
Ohhh my god this is so exciting i dont want Hilary to get caught but Gregg he can go straight to hell lol

JustJodi
01-05-2006, 10:47
I want both of them caught, and it will put Richard in his place and it will give Tanya a bit more credibility.. she was right all along about Gregg and Hilary both.. Of course Hilary will probably come up trumps, and claim she found the KIDS AND SUSSED out Gregg and got the money back,, etc.. I want HILARY caught only cause she is a nasty piece of work and Greg deserves to burn in Hell for going along with it ( he gets a tiny brownie point cos he was a bit concerned about the kids.. note: I said "a bit " ):angry: :angry:

DaVeyWaVey
01-05-2006, 11:12
Great script BB! It's all getting exciting :)

bakedbean
01-05-2006, 12:25
What a brownie point for Gregg no he should not have done this in the first place

JustJodi
01-05-2006, 12:42
What a brownie point for Gregg no he should not have done this in the first place

Scratch the brownie pt. hope he is nabbed and hung, shot, gassed, and burnt :D

Bryan
01-05-2006, 13:45
EXT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

Hoards of police officers get out of the cars and runs towards the warehouse. A senior Police officer speaks trough a megaphone.

PO: Gregg Bryant! This is Torbay police... we have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up! I repeat come out with your hands up.

Tanya is crying to herself. Richard is holding her. Nick holds Vicky tightly. Hilary works her way round from the back entrance to the family.

Hilary: Oh my god! What's happening!?

Richard: They're just about to storm the warehouse, what took you so long?

Hilary: I had to go and find a callbox for the police...

Richard: What about your mobile?

Hilary: Battery's flat... what about the children? Are they in there?

Richard: They must be...

PO: This is your last chance Gregg! Come out with your hands up or we'll come in to get you!

Gregg is walking around the warehouse, muttering a lulabye. He is throwing petrol all around the warehouse, inclduing on the children. They are screaming.

Gregg: Hush little baby, don't say a word, Momma's going to buy you a mockingbird

Gregg covers his eyes from the blue sirens. He starts muttering louder to bloke out the Police Officer's calls.

Gregg: Dont worry Kids...not long now...we're going to a better place...up above...

All of a sudden the doors are kicked open and sworms of police officers charge into the warehouse. Gregg smirks at the officers.

Gregg: Bye bye...

Gregg lights a match and throws it down onto the petral. The warehouse instantly goes up in flames, the police officers and unable to get to Gregg or the children.

POs: ****! Get out of here! Come on quick!

The police run out of the warehosue fast.

POs: Fire! Quick call the fire brigade!

Tanya looks at Gary in horror.

Tanya: (Devastated) Oh my god...my babies!

Pos: He's covered them in petrol!

Tanya: Omg NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Gary steps away from the family and throws off his jacket.

Nick: Gary...wha...wha what are you doing!?

Gary: I've got to save my kids...i've just got to....

Richard: Dont be a fool Gary! You'll die!

Gary: I've got to Richard!

Gary runs off towards the burning building.

Tanya: (screams) NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! GARY!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Richard and Nick have to restrain Tanya from running towards the buildining. Vicky and Hilary clutch each other in fear. Hilary has a worried and shocked look on her face, it is clear that things have gotten more serious than she had intedned.

Tanya: Come back! Gary Please!!!!!!!!!!

Gary: I Love you Tanya!!

Gary runs into the building...

Who will die? Who will survive?

JustJodi
01-05-2006, 13:56
Holy *******.... Bry U got me by the edge of my seat,,, please let the kids live,, :crying: And Gary too !!!!!!!!!!!

Jojo
01-05-2006, 14:35
Oh My Godddddd!!!!

You better post the next bit bry or abbey - and pretty darn quick!!! :rotfl: I need to know whats happening....NOW!!!!

(Please :D )

JustJodi
01-05-2006, 15:06
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh Bry and Abi,, give me a fix quick on whats gonna happen next,, arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh I gotta know I hafta know gotta gotta hafta hafta !!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:p

bakedbean
01-05-2006, 15:23
I think they are all going to die dont ask me why i just have this feeling. Hilary what have you done!!!

Layne
01-05-2006, 16:42
:eek: What?????? Just caught up! And Oh mu god, i hope its hilary and gregg that die meanies!
You must post more i need to know what happens please x

Bryan
01-05-2006, 20:41
EXT. ABANDONDED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

The fire engines pass the gates to the warehouse. A sign is fixed to the gates:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/warn.jpg

Tanya: Please! You've got to save my husband! And my kids! Please! Im begging you..!

PO: The firemen will do the best that they can..

Gary runs into the warehouse, his body natural falls back with the heat of the fire. He starts to cough as he breaths in the smoke. In the distance he can see Gregg running up a metal staircase to the rooftop.

Gary: You *******! Why did you do this!?

Gregg: All I ever did was love her...and she threw it all back in my face!

The cops storm in from the roof entrance and grabs Gregg. He shouts loudly in frustration.

Gregg: See you in hell Gary!

The police lead Gregg up onto the roof and into a police helicopter. Gary continues to cough, he charges into the flames toward his kids who are screaming.

Gary: Dont worry kids...daddy's coming to save you...

As Gary gets towards his kids, he sees flamable gas signs, he looks around in a panic and sees the room is filled with gas cansiters...

Gary: ****!

He begins to untie the children from the chairs. We get constant cuts to the flames approaching the gas canisters. The firemen enter the warehouse but it is too late...

BOOM!

EXT. ABDANODNED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

The entire warehouse explodes, parts of the building are flung into the air and land in the nearby water. The police, firemen and the Taylors are forced back by the impact of the explosion.

EXT. RED RUM - NIGHT

The punters rush outside as they hear an explosion.

James: What the hell was that!?

Val: Oh my god! Look! (Points) Over there!

In the distance the burning wrekage or the warehouse can be seen.

EXT. ABANDONDED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

The police are rushing from the warehouse, pushing the Taylors as far away from the building as possible.

Tanya: Nooooo!!!!!!!! GARY!!!!!!

Hilary wanders off from the others, she starts to panick and breath heavily, she throws up into the water. Firemen frantcily run around shouting commands and getting the hoses out from the engines. As they run into the warehouse...

BOOM!

A second smaller explsosion rocks the warehouse. Tanya screams frantically.

Tanya: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
01-05-2006, 21:30
Wow! :eek: This is brilliant! Definetly keeping me on the edge of my seat!

Jojo
01-05-2006, 21:31
OMFG!!!!

Whats Hilary going to do about this - i can't believe it!!! I'm......dumbstruck!

Bryan
01-05-2006, 21:44

A few minutes have passed. Richard leads a faint Hilary back to his car. Nick holds Vicky who is in absolute shock.

Tanya is on her kness in tears. She shes a crowd of fire men leaving the warehouse. She runs up to them as they carry out the bodies of Jessica and Jacob.

Tanya: Oh my god! My babies... are they ok!? Please tell me they are ok!?

The firemen look at each other, unsure how to break the news.

Tanya: How are they!? Speak god damn you!!!

The police officer touches Tanya on the shoulder.

PO: I'm ever so sorry Mrs Donagoon...but...they havent made it.

This news hits Tanya like a bullet to the gut. She stops crying as she is in so much shock...

Tanya: No... no they... cant be...my babies arent dead... MY BABIES ARENT DEAD!!!

Tanya suddenly bursts into tears, she falls to her knees and crawls over to wear the firemen have placed their bodies. She screams out as she cradles the bodies of her dead children.

Tanya: No...no...my babies...my precious little darlings...

Nick runs over to Tanya

Tanya: Tanya...i dont know what to say...

Tanya: (Mutters) Just leave me....leave me with my babies...

Fireman: (To PO) Sir! Over here!

The police officer runs over to the firemen as they bring out Gary. Nick runs over to them.

Nick: Oh my god! How is he!?

Fireman: He's alive...just... we need to get him to the hospital immediatley...

Nick runs over to Tanya.

Nick: Tanya...they've got Gary...he's alive...thank god...he's alive...

Tanya has not aknowledged this in the slighest. She is staring out into the sea, cradling her dead children in her arms.

Nick: Tanya!? Did you hear me!? Gary's alive!

Vicky: Come On Nick...we'd best go in the ambulance...

Nick and Vicky leave Tanya alone. They get into the ambulance with Gary. It speeds off away from the warehouse.

The police lead a handcuffed Gregg into the back of a police car.

PO: Gregg Bryant i am arresting you with the kidnap and murder of Jessica and Jacob Donagoon, you do not have to say anything, but anything you do say may be taken down in evidence and may be something that you later rely on in coirt...

The police lower his head and throw him into the back of the police car. Gregg starts to mutter a lulabye again. As he stares out of the window at the burning warehouse and Tanya.

Gregg: Rockabye Baby, on the treetops....

The scene cuts to Tanya on the harbour platform, crying uncontrobably, cradling her dead children. The chilling muttering of Gregg can still be heard as the screen fades to black

When the wind blows, the cradle will rock

When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall.

And Down will come baby, cradle and all!

Jojo
01-05-2006, 21:54
:eek: :crying: Ermmmm, I'm in total shock, I don't know what to say, but want to say something, ermmmm - noooooo - those poor children!!! Gregg you ******* and Hilary, you need to strung up for your part in this!!

Siobhan
02-05-2006, 10:52
nnnnnnooooooooooo how could you do that Gregg.. Hilary is the ultimate bitch.. The poor kids.. Tanya must be devestated.. I hope Gary is ok.. poor man.. seen his kids die like that :angry::angry:

I hope Hilary and Gregg burn in hell

bakedbean
02-05-2006, 16:19
Oh my god i mean oh my god what the hell has just happened how can you do this? Even Hilary has gone to far this time and Gregg what the hell why should he survive and not the damn kids.

Abi
02-05-2006, 17:15
INT: HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE

Tanya is lying on one of the kids beds. Shes clutching a teddy in her arms, and sobbing into its head. Richard walks into the room...

Richard: I... I dont know what to say...

Tanya says nothing, just carries on sobbing into the teddy bear...

Richard: You're not alone, Tanya... we're all here for you, you know that...

Tanya: They're gone... My babies.... They're... gone....

Richard fights back the tears...

Richard: We can get through this as a family...

Tanya: No we can't... how can we get through anything anymore?! my kids.... my kids are dead... How do i cope with everyday, Dad?! How do i cope?! They were my life... and now they're gone...

Richard: You've got to keep hope...

Tanya: For what?! My life was their lives... they meant the world to me... i was their mother!....

Richard: You've got to keep hope in Gary... he's not gone, Tanya. We've got to hope... and pray... that he survives...

Tanya: I can't cope with this anymore... my two children... the kids i gave birth to.... they kids i devoted time and love and everything to... they're gone... What did they ever do?! Why wasn't it me in that building?!

Richard: You've got to be here for Gary. Help him...

Tanya: I'm not fit to be anything anymore... i was a mother. That was just what i was... now what am i?!

Richard: A wife, Tanya, A wife.

Richard leans over and gives Tanya a hug...

Richard: I'll... I'll arrange the funerals...

Tanya sobs into Richards shoulder. Heartbroken.

Layne
02-05-2006, 17:30
:eek: :crying: Oh my god, oh my god, the kids nooooooo :(
Poor Tanya, but at least gary is alive!
Hilary and Gregg need to die for what they have done, although gregg i think has gone a tad physco!! Evil people :angry:

Siobhan
02-05-2006, 17:42
ah poor Tayna... god know what she is going through :(:(

bakedbean
02-05-2006, 20:03
Poor, poor Tanya will she ever be happy.

Abi
02-05-2006, 22:00
EXT: HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE

Richard is walking out of the cottage slowing, reeling from whats happened. Nick walks up the path the other direction. They meet...

Nick: Hows she doing?

Richard: How do you think shes doing? Shes a wreck... I dont know what to do, Nick... how can you comfort someones that... thats lost both their children?!

Nick: We just need to be their for her, i guess. No matter how hard that is...

Richard: She needs to focus on Gary... help him survive... I'm just gonna go make some calls about... about the twins funerals....

Nick: Dont worry, i'll keep an eye on her...

Richard: Thanks, Nick.

Richard turns to walk off. Nick grabs his shoulder as he passes...

Nick: I'll take Greggs job in the buisness for the time being. We dont want to look around for a replacement- not just yet, eh?!

Richard: Thanks. Your one in a million, Nick. Good man.

Richard walks off, leaving Nick on the path. For the first time in hours, he smiled. Happy to have got his apraisal :)

JustJodi
02-05-2006, 22:19
Ommmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggg those poor tiny childeren:crying: Gregg should have burnt to a crisp in there not those kids, where was Hillary in all this,:mad: I sure hope that Gregg mentions Hilarys name and they lean on her. I do hope Gary pulls thru,, Poor Tanya,, all of her problems started when hilary came back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry:

Bryan
02-05-2006, 22:53
INT. RED RUM - MORNING

There is a persistant rattling of the front door to the pub. Amy walks through the bar.

Amy: Yeah hold your horses im coming...im coming...

Amy unbolts the door and opens the door with a smile...

Amy: Good morning...oh...it's you...

The camera shows Patrick standing outside in the rain.

Patrick: Mind if i come inside?

Amy: It is half your pub...

Amy walks away from the door as Patrick enters.

Amy: What do you want now Patrick? And make it quick...becuase I've got a pub to run...

Patrick looks around at the empty pub.

Patrick: Looks like it..

Amy: Havent you done enough already Patrick!? Is it your soal purpose in life to upset me...whatever you've got to say...i dont want to hear it...

Patrick: We're over...

Amy: I know we are...we have been since the moment you slept with that cheap little tart!

Patrick: No i mean me and Natasha...

Amy: Oh...

Patrick: Just thought I'm come to let you know...

Amy: And why does this concern me!?

Patrick: I dont know i just...didnt know who to turn to...

Amy: Well it's not me... so you can turn right back out that door...

Patrick: Amy... ive got no ties to her now... she's made that clear... all im asking is for one more chance... you and me... we can work it out cant we?

Amy laughs in disbelief.

Amy: You're unbelivable...dya know that? No i dont want you... and im never going to want you! So just do me a favour and get out of my pub!

Amy ushers Patrick out of the pub.

Amy: And dont bother coming back...cus your bared!

Patrick: From my own pub!?

Amy slams the door in his face. She rests against the door holding it shut. Patrick continues to bang the door.

Patrick: Amy!...Amy!...Just hear me out!

His voice is drowned out as we hear and see Amy sobbing once more.

Jojo
02-05-2006, 22:56
Good girl Amy - don't let him back in. Once a cheat - always a cheat!!!!

JustJodi
02-05-2006, 23:00
Good girl I am real proud of you Amy, kickin out that lying cheatin SOB..

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 11:19
Wahey.. go amy.. kick his sorry ass into next week!!!

Jodi, in response to Gregg mentioning Hilary, it won't matter. The guy is mad so she will just say he is not talking straight and again she will get away with it all

JustJodi
03-05-2006, 12:06
Yea Yea I got caught up with the moment :rotfl: The guy is starkers thats for sure !!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

Abi
03-05-2006, 17:53
TORBAY GENERAL HOSPITAL

Tanya is standing at the doors to Garys room on the ward. Shes leaning against the wall, gazing into the room. Nick walks up behind her, and gives her a cup of coffee...

Tanya: I didn't ask for this...

Nick: You need a drink, even if you wont eat. Keep up your strength, and all that

Tanya: Whats the point anymore?

Nick: Tanya?

Tanya: Whats the point in doing this anymore. Look at him... what if he doesn't pull through? What do i do?!

Nick: We've got to all be strong... and no matter how hard it is, just keep positive. He'll pull through, and when he does, he's gona need you ready to stand by him, and help him...

Tanya: My whole world has fallen apart, Nick. My children... they're dead. My husband is hanging on by a string... I can't face this anymore. I can't face being me. Living this life.... this life thats falling apart around me.... what do i do, Nick?

Nick: I can't even begin to understand what your going through... but we're all here for you...

Tanya: I can't even face going in there, Nick! How can i get through this?! Theres no point anymore.... my lifes all but over...

Nick: You just need to look for hte light at the end of the tunnel...

Tanya's eyes well up with tears...

Tanya: I dont know if i can anymore...

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 17:56
Ah poor woman.. she feels it is all over.. Hilary I hope you feel so much guilt that you kill yourself or better yet, if I was Tanya I would gladly do time for killing her. :angry::angry:

Bryan
03-05-2006, 21:25
INT. RED RUM PUB - MORNING

The pub is near but empty. Amy and Vicky are behind the bar. Amy is reading the newspaper, with a large article on the Taylor children.

Amy: I just cant believe it...it's not the kind of thing you expect to hear of every day is it... god knows how Tanya is coping....

Vicky: It was awful Amy...i was there...i saw it all...Tanya holding them...even tough they were...im not going to forget that in a hurry... its a scary thought that you could loose your kids like that...

Amy: (Sad) Yeah i suppose it would be...

Vicky: I mean with Daniel...if anyone touched a single hair on his head id go mental! I wouldnt know what to do without him! But i mean they were only 3 years old for christs sake...if they have to suffer then what world do we live in!?

Amy: A sick one... where the good allways get punished...

Vicky: It's a scary thought that the Taylors have enmeies...i mean when me and Nick have a baby...well if we have a baby...

Amy is starting to choke at the concept of never having kids or being able to have close motherly ties to someone. Vicky notices.

Vicky: Oh Amy...im so sorry...i didnt think..

Amy starts to cry

Amy: Its something everyone takes for granted...its just so natural..everyone can have kids...but not me! Why!? What have i ever done to loose out on being a mother!? The amount of crap I've had to put up with with Patrick...and then im deprived of kids!

Vicky hands a tissue to Amy and hugs her friend concerned.

Bryan
04-05-2006, 13:22
INT. RED RUM PUB - MORNING

A few minutes pass. Vicky gives Amy a shot of whisky in a glass.

Vicky: Get that down you...dry the tears...I'm sorry i didnt think...

Amy: Its not your fault babe...its him upstairs...

Vicky: Dont take it to heart Amy...there's over ways of getting a child...

Amy: How? You cant just buy them over the internet!

Vicky: Surrogacy?

Amy: No...no way... and have the mom change her mind at the last minute...i cant be doing with it... i need to know the kid is mine...

Vicky: Adoption?

Amy: Thats the only other option isnt it...but i dont know if i could live with myself telling the kid a lie every day of its life...

Vicky: Well thats the only option Amy is you want kids...

Amy: Oh i do...dont get me wrong i do...more than anything to the world...

Vicky: Saying that its hard to become an adoptive parent when your on your own...they tend to go for couples...

Something clicks in Amy's head as Vicky says this...

What Is Amy Thinking?

Bryan
04-05-2006, 13:35
INT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Richard is sitting in the longue on the phone to the funeral directors.

Richard: Yes Alan... well... i dont know what ever you think... i want the best...for my...grandkids...send them off well... ok...ill drop the money round later in the week...thanks...bye

Hilary has been eavesdropping on the phonecall. She walks into the longue with a cup of cofee in her hands.

Hilary: There you go hun...

Richard: Cheers

Hilary sits down beside Richard and strokes his arm.

Hilary: Hows it going?

Richard: It's just so...hard...i didnt think it would get to me you know... a couple of phone calls...but it has...

Hilary: I know it's hard...

Richard: I never expected to bury my own grandchildren!... First Ed and now the twins... it's not going well this year...

Hilary: (Sad) I'm so sorry...

Richard: What for?

Hilary: For all this... seeing you go trough all this...

Richard: Its not your fault...its that ******* Gregg Bryant! And to think i welcomed him into the family buisness...

Hilary: You cant blame it all on him...he was mad...

Richard: That doesnt excuse what he did! He's put Tanya through hell! He's killed my grandchildren!

Richard starts to bursts into tears gradually, a concerned Hilary hugs him.

Richard: It's so hard... how are we all going to get through this!?

Hilary gets up and runs out of the room. She goes out of sight of Richard and starts to cry herself, she clings to the wall and lowers herself to the floor in tears....

Siobhan
04-05-2006, 13:54
What is she crying for.. she killed them.. paying Gregg to do the job.. bitch :angry:

bakedbean
04-05-2006, 16:11
I suppose she feels guilty becuse it all got out of hand!!!

Jojo
04-05-2006, 16:13
Hilary should never have organised it all in the first place - I hope she can't live with the guilt and disappears again :angry:

Siobhan
04-05-2006, 16:29
I suppose she feels guilty becuse it all got out of hand!!!
Tough, she shouldn't have started it.. all her fault.. She knew that Gregg was obsessed by Tanya, she knew he had the kids.. for starters, even if he didn't burn then, he had them ages and they were starving. she could have stopped this ages ago but didn't.. she let that family suffer and I hope she is so riddled with guilt that she can't go on with her life

Layne
04-05-2006, 17:09
:angry: No sympathy for hilary, she organized it or whaver!
But poor tanya ... :crying:
God on amy for not letting him come back but what is her plan?

Siobhan
04-05-2006, 17:38
:angry: No sympathy for hilary, she organized it or whaver!
But poor tanya ... :crying:
God on amy for not letting him come back but what is her plan?

Bry updated the character page and I got a look at the twins
http://graphics.iparenting.com/clipart/incrediblekids/CHI0060B.JPG

How could Hilary do that to such cute kids :crying: :crying:

(btw the little boy is the image of my brother at that age and I reckon ben will look like that in 2 years)

Bryan
04-05-2006, 18:43
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=219032#post219032

i have updated the characters profiles with new images for all characters!

Layne
04-05-2006, 19:40
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=219032#post219032

i have updated the characters profiles with new images for all characters!

Thought you'd updated this then :rolleyes:

Abi
04-05-2006, 20:30
EXT: TORBAY LUXERY APARTMENTS

Amy is walking slowing up the stairs to the apartments. She gets to floor 3, and walks along the corridor. She stands outside a door, leaning against the opposite wall, looking at it, thinking...

INTERCUT:

Patrick is sitting on the balcony of his flat, looking out to the view. He sips some of his beer, and looks around at the almost-emtpy flat.

INTERCUT:

Amy plucks up the courage, and goes to the door. She knocks softly on the door, then again, harder. Patrick opens it, looking nogaljic. He realises its Amy, and smiles...

Patrick: Amy! What are you doing here?!

Amy: Spare me the small talk, Patrick. I need a word with ya.

Abi
04-05-2006, 21:18
TORBAY CATHOLIC CHURCH

Hilary walks slowly into the church, taking in the majestic surroundings. She notices the confession box on the side of the chuch, and a sillohette of the Preist in it. She walks over...

Hilary: Hello?

Preist: Would you like to make a confession?

Hilary: Yeah... Yeah i would...

Preist: Would you prefer a screen between the pair of us?

Hilary: No. Face-to-face is fine.

She sits in the confessional. She waits for the preist to say something, then it clicks in her head...

Hilary: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

The preist nods, and continues with the rituals. He then stops, waiting for her to talk. As she starts, a faint click is heard. Hilary ignores it...

Hilary: Bless me father, for.... for i have sinned...

Hilary stops...

Preist: You may continue...

Hilary: My partners grandchildren were killed... so very young and innocent...

Preist: I'm sorry for your loss.

Hilary: But i was involved in their deaths. I didn't mean it... not like that. I just wanted to show that Tanya a lesson, you know?! Didn't think it would go this far... i didn't mean for them to die, honest i didn't! It just... happened..

Preist: Murder is a mortal sin, Hilary.

Hilary: It wasn't exactly planned, father! But... But how can i tell Richard what happened?! And Tanya?! Gary's only just holding on to dear life, what if he doesn't pull through?! What do i do then?!

Preist: God will guide you to the road to righteousness.

Hilary nods, and walks off, feeling satisfied. The preist checks shes gone, and pulls a small tape recorder out from under the bench. He looks at it, showing the "record" button pushed. He pushes stop, and looks up, grinning slightly...

JustJodi
04-05-2006, 21:37
That guy could not be a priest thats for darn sure...but oh my oh my I wonder if Hilary is looking for absolution for her part in the kidnapping etc.. I am surprised that the priest did not tell her to do "hail marys" or "our fathers" or "xx amount of rosaries" . Obviously it must have been an awful long time since she went to confession ..:searchme: Can't wait to find out who the person was in the confession box :hmm:

JustJodi
04-05-2006, 21:41
Yea what is she cryin for????? She should be laughing secretly cos she "won".. now shes feeling guilty ,is she???,, well too ****ing bad,,,,, hope she is riddled with guilt :angry:

Layne
04-05-2006, 22:14
Oh how come he recorded it, who is he? Or who made him do it? We neeed more give us more!

Siobhan
05-05-2006, 09:52
Horray.. someone is getting their own back on Hilary.. I am so glad :cheer::cheer:

Amy what are you doing with Patrick.. let him rot where he is

bakedbean
05-05-2006, 16:30
oh my god this is getting intresting cant wait to see what happens next

Abi
05-05-2006, 20:10
INT: TORBAY CATHOLIC CHURCH

The church is filled with Baymoore residents and other friends and family of the Taylors for the funeral of Jessica and Jacob. Tanya walks to the front of the church, and puts her hands on one of the coffins. She coughs, and starts talking quietly, getting louder as she goes on...

Tanya: What do i say?! What words can sum up how i'm feeling right now??

She stops, and wipes tears from her eyes. Richard looks concerned.

Tanya: Jessica and Jacob are.... were.... lively kids. Just like any other kids their age i guess.... they were carefree... they meant the world to me.... But... But now they're gone...

Tanya bursts out crying, along with a fair majority of the church. Richard walks tentavly to the front of the church, and puts his hand on her shoulder....

Richard: No one should have to bury their children..... its the most heartbreaking thing you can do. I should know... But how can you stand up here and tell everyone what great children you had, when... when they shouldn't have even gone. This wasn't their time. They didn't deserve to.... to die.

Tanya sobs into Richards shoulder. Nick walks over, and guides her back to the pews, leaving Richard at the front of the church.

Richard: I'm sure you all know about Gary. He nearly killed himself trying to save his children... and... and who knows what could happento him now. He should be here... but i know he is in spirit, if not in body. And... and i'm sure Jessica and Jacob will be with us too. Looking over us... with Ed... Sometimes that all you need: a glimer of hope that something might live on after we go. But now i hope it more then anything... These children shouldn't have had their lives cut short so early into their little lives. But... But we cannot change whats happened no matter how much we hope and pleaed to ourselves... I'm sure Jessica and Jacob will live on, somewhere, somehow...

Richard walks tentavely back to the pews, bravely trying to hold back the tears. Tanya goes to stand up, Nick tries to stop her, but she struggles away from him, and stands up in front of the Church.

Tanya: I can't leave here, without saying my piece. For my children. And not just from me, but from Gary as well.... the Children meant just as much to him as they did to me.... God knows i wouldn't have been able to cope with all this,if it wasn't for two things. What Dad was just saying... and for having people around me to be a shoulder to cry on. I never thought i'd ever have to do this- but no mother thinks they'll have to bury their children... but if it wasn't for Dad, and Nick... and Hilary... then i... i dont know what i would have done. Thank you, all of you...

Tanya tries to smile weakly at Hilary, Richard and Nick. Her eyes well up with tears. She collapses to the floor sobbing into her hands...

Tanya: I.... I can't beleive they're gone....

Richard and Nick comfort her, as the rest of the church look on- their own eyes welling up with tears. Hilary remains on the pew. She looks at Tanya, then up at the cross in front of her... She mutters...

Hilary: (mutters) I never wanted this...

Jojo
05-05-2006, 20:17
:crying: Moving stuff Abbey - I so hope Hilary's involvement in all this comes to light - whether she wanted that to happen or not, she started the ball rolling :angry:

Bryan
05-05-2006, 21:43
INT. PATRICKS FLAT - DAY

Amy walks into Patricks flat. It is an absolute pigstye. Patrick hurridly tries to clean up some of the mess.

Amy: (Snobishly) So hows life been for you then?

Patrick: (Sarcastic) Rosey...as you can see...

Amy: We've been avoiding the you and me issue for weeks now..we need to have a serious talk..

Patrick: We!? I've been asking to talk to you for ages! I've wanted you back!

Amy: But I havent wanted you back!...Until now...

Patrick is taken aback by Amy's words.

Patrick: Wha...wha...you what!? You want me...

Amy: I'll tell it to you straight I want a baby...

Patrick: (Confused) But Amy? The doctor said you cant have kids!?

Amy: I know! I'm not retarded... well up here anyway...I've been consdiering our options and I want to adopt a child...

Patrick: This is all well and good and as thrilled as i am to see you writing out your life plan here...where does this involve me and you?

Amy: You know, as well as I do that i dont stand a chance of adopting a baby on my own...we need to prove that we are a happily married couple...

Patrick chokes on his cofee.

Amy: As much as you've hurt me...as much as you've made a fool of me...I am prepared to take you back...

Patrick: Oh my god! Amy that is terrefic!

Patrick runs over to Amy to hug her, but she pulls away from him.

Amy: On the condition that we go ahead with adoption immediatley...

Patrick: Yeah sure if its what you want babes...oh my god i cant believe you've taken me back! I love you so much!

Amy: Yeah well we've got a lot of bridges to cross before we're back to how we used to be...

Patrick: Yeah but...we'll do it...i know we will...we love each other...and thats all we need.

Patrick holds Amy's head, she looks up at him and gives a weak smile.

Amy: I dont think I'll ever stop loving you...you old rouge...

Patrick laughs at this, and Amy smiles bak at him, the pair end up kissing: united.

HOW LONG BEFORE THE O BRIAN MARRAIGE HITS ANOTHER HURDLE?

DaVeyWaVey
05-05-2006, 21:48
It's getting good, I hope Hilary's involvement will be discovered and i don't think Patrick and Amy will last and i do think their marriage will hit another hurdle :)

Bryan
05-05-2006, 22:59
INT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE - EVENING

The residents pile into the Red Rum, where the wake is. Claire and Vicky move from behind the bar and take off the cling film from the plates of food on the buffet.

Vicky: Tanya babes...im sorry I couldnt make the funeral..i had to help Claire get the food ready and everything

Tanya ignores Vicky and walks to one of the tables in a daze. Richard talks to Vicky on Tanya's behalf

Richard: Sorry about that Vicky...she's not with it today...thanks for doing up the buffet

Richard walks over to Tanya, and Vicky walks over to Nick and hugs him. Claire goes behind the bar and starts to serve residents. Craig walks trough the doors and the pub goes silent.

Craig: Well if i knew walking into a pub would shut you all up I'd do it more often...

Richard walks past Hilary and towards Craig.

Richard: Not today Craig...it's not the time for confrontations... Tanya's just buried her kids...she could do without this...

Craig lights a cigar and barges past Richard.

Craig: Nothing and no one stops me from drinker in my local boozer...not even a wealthy Taylor...

Craig leans on the bar. And blows smoke into Claire's face.

Craig: (To Claire) Scotch on the rocks when your ready.

Claire serves Craig, the residents start to mumble between themselves. Claire gives Craig his drink. He places a rolled up five pound note into Claire's cleavage.

Craig: (With a grin) Keep the change...and get a boob job...

Claire fumes up and is about to argue back but he heads towards Tanya, the room goes quiet. Richard and Nick are on the defensive. Tanya looks up at Craig but doesnt say a word.

Craig: Tanya...i know we dont see eye to eye...but I would like to offer my...deepest..condulences... to the family

Tanya: You can save it Craig...because we all know you couldnt give a damn...

Craig: Oh Tanya dont get me wrong...as much as i like to see you Taylors suffer...two kiddiess dying...that is bang out of order...even in my books...

Tanya: I said save it Craig!

Tanya gets up from her seat.

Tanya: You've just admitted you hate us Taylors...i wouldnt be suprised if you had something to do with Gregg's masterplan!

Craig: Oh now your just talking rot you daft old mare!

Tanya: (Making sense in her mind) Yes...infact...that would work out just right...a day after i nearly drown you...i get the final mesage about my kids...It was you wasnt it! It was you!

Tanya charges at Craig and pins him against the bar. The pub goes silent as everyone watches on. Nick goes to grab Tanya but before he can do it Craig slaps Tanya hard around the face, the impact sends her flying onto the pub floor.

Claire: Right that's it! Get out! Your barred!

Craig: You cant just bare me!

Claire: You just watch me!

Richard: You should be locked up you animal!

Craig: (Sarcastic) Rawwwrrr

Nick grabs Craig and throws him out of the pub.

Nick: Enough is enough Craig...you leave us all alone!

Craig straightens his suit and walks off with an angry look on his face.

WHAT WILL CRAIG DO NEXT!?

Bryan
05-05-2006, 23:32
Click Here To See An Exclsuive Devon Seas Trailer!!!

http://media.putfile.com/devonseas1

bakedbean
06-05-2006, 09:52
ohh what is criag going to do i wonder

Layne
06-05-2006, 15:25
my god poor tanya :( the funeral...........
I don't think amy and patrick will last long, i can't believe she toook him back and :eek: Craig, what is he gonna do next?

Bryan
06-05-2006, 18:55
EXT. DEVON ROADS - DAY

Bon Jov's "living on a prayer" is blasting out of a 1960's voltswagen camper van. The van speeds down the devon roads.

18 year old Hayley is headbanging to the music, with a hippy in his mid twenties. She is smoking a spliff and singing to the Bon Jovi.

Hayley: She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not!
We've got each other and that's a lot for love -
We'll give it a shot!

We're half way there - Livin' on a prayer

Take my hand and we'll make it
I swear - livin' on a prayer!

The Van pulls up outside Valentinos restaraunt.

Hippy: Here you go...Baymoore...like you asked for...

Hayley: Awsome...cheers for this Steve i owe you one...

Hippy: Next time your visint the Emerald Isle you can buy me a pint

Hayley laughs and gets out of the van, carrying one rucksack on her back. She closes the door, it speeds off beeping its horn.

Hayley looks around at the local shops and houses and takes in a breath of fresh Devon air. Emma is walking past walking the dog. She smiles at Hayley.

Hayley: Erm excuse me...you dont happen to know where the Red Rum is do you?

Emma: Yeah i do...it's just around the corner, up the hill there...

Hayley: Thanks...

Emma: I havent seen you around here before...you on your holidays?

Hayley: No...im kinda staying here permantly now...

Emma: Oh right...I'll see you around some time maybe....

Emma and Andonis walk off. Hayley takes a deep breath and heads to the Red Rum.

Jojo
06-05-2006, 21:11
Oooo, whats Hayleys connection to the pub then??? Or is she connected to either Amy or Patrick??? Or just wants to find the pub for a drink? :D

Bryan
06-05-2006, 21:11
INT. TORBAY HOSPITAL - NIGHT

A nurse is plumping Gary's pillow. Gary is unconcious, with a machine hooked up to him. Craig walks into the room calmy.

Nurse: Erm..excuse me sir...visiting is restricted to family only...

Craig: I'm his brother...

Nurse: Oh okay...sorry sir...

The nurse siwtches the lights on and closes the blinds.

Craig: How's he doing?

Nurse: I cant really say...the doctors seem to be positive...I recon he'll make it...given any hope...

Craig: Awww...thats great news...

Nurse: Yes...yes it is...anyways I'll leave you to spend some time with your brother...

The nurse picks up her clipboard and leaves the room.

Craig walks up to Gary and sits down.

Craig: Gary...your a good man...diamond geezer...(sighs) you dont get many of them these days...thats for sure...i admire you for it... genuine guy...down to earth...works hard for his family...enjoys life... (sighs) why oh why did you have to get involved with the Taylors?

Craig gets up and paces the room, talking to Gary.

Craig: All this stuff...this... it could have been avoided if you never knew the Taylors... you just dont deserve this...but i cant make accpetions here...its a point of principle now... i cant let Tanya get away with making a mug of me...

Craig walks up to the life support machine.

Craig: This ent nothing personal mate...

Craig pulls out cables to the life support machine. The room goes silent.

Craig: Rest in peace...

Craig picks up a grape on his way out, chews it and grins as he leaves the room in satisfaction.

Jojo
06-05-2006, 21:19
:eek: OMG!!!! Why?? He cant get away with it!!! Someone must have noticed something - get the fingerprinting team down there!!

Bryan
06-05-2006, 21:30
EXT. BAYMOORE STREETS - NIGHT

Patrick and Amy are wallking down the street. Patrick has a big grin off his face.

Amy: You can take that grin off you face...

Patrick: Yeah well, they always say sex is much better after an argument...

Amy: (Laughs slightly) Seriously Patrick we have a lot to tackle in our realtionship yet...

Patrick: Like what?

Amy: You had an affair...again :rolleyes: ... i cant get over that kind of betrayal over night...

Patrick: I promise you Amy babes...this was the last time...

Amy: It'd better be Patrick...because I cant take any more of it...i dont need the stress and heartache...

Patrick: Its only when you loose things that you appreciate their value...when I thought i didnt havent you anymore...

Amy: Oh Patrick...carry on talking like that and I'll end up thinking you've actually got feelings :p

Patrick laughs sarcastically as they enter the Red Rum.

INT. RED RUM PUB - NIGHT

Vicky: God Amy where have you been..we've been rushed off our feet.... Patrick!?

Patrick: The one and only Vicky babes...im back for good now...

Vicky gives Amy a confused look but Amy smiles and shakes it off.

Vicky: Hey, who am i to judge?... You've got a visitor upstairs...

Patrick and Amy look curiously at each other and head off upstairs.

INTERCUT:

INT. RED RUM UPSTAIRS FLAT - NIGHT

Hayley is sitting on the sofa reading one of Amy's glossy magazines. Patrick and Amy walk into the longue.

Hayley: Finally...I was begning to think you werent coming...

Patrick: Who the bleeding hell are you!?

Hayley: Hayley O Brian... your daughter!

Patrick has a look of total confusion and shock on his face :eek: . Amy grits her teeth and stares evily at Patrick....

Jojo
06-05-2006, 21:48
:eek: Patricks daughter!!!! OMG!!! Whats Amy going to do now?!

JustJodi
06-05-2006, 23:12
Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhh,, not sure that Amy is going to FORGIVE him this time around !!!!!!!!!!! His daughter :eek: wonder who the MOMMA is ????:confused:

JustJodi
06-05-2006, 23:16
:eek: OMG!!!! Why?? He cant get away with it!!! Someone must have noticed something - get the fingerprinting team down there!!

did he slip on gloves with out us knowing........ the nurse saw him go in,, sooooooo shes a witness ain't she,, omg poor Tanya ....... first her kids now her hubby, :( :crying:

Layne
07-05-2006, 11:29
:eek: Hang on craig can't do that,....what? No way! :(
And Patrick has a daughter :eek: ?!

DaVeyWaVey
07-05-2006, 13:04
Wow! :eek: Patrick has a daughter :eek: Never saw that coming!

Abi
07-05-2006, 16:31
INT: RED RUM PUB UPSTAIRS FLAT

Amy is staring at Patrick, whilst he looks at Hayley in confusion. She stands up, and re-tyes her head band as she talks, obviously relaxed...

Patrick: Daughter?! Sorry, love, you've made some kinda mistake.....Hayley, didn't you say?! Hayley, i dont have a daughter.

Amy: Patrick. You better not be lying here. Not again. Not after everything.

Patrick: Shes not my bleeding daughter, Amy! I reckon i'd now if i did!

Hayley: Oh come on, lets not be having any of that! Denial wont get you anywhere.

Patrick: Look, i dont know who you are, or why your here... but you've got something wrong.

Hayley: Honestly. When mum said you had a temper, i thought she was winding me up! Summer of 1987 ring any bells?

Patrick looks down, thinking. Amy rolls her eyes, disgusted...

Patrick: Summer of 1987? Erm....no. No, it...it doesn't. It was a long time ago.

Hayley: True. How about Niamh?! You couldn't have forgotten about Niamh, no matter how many years have passed!

Patrick: (quietly)Niamh...

He looks at Amy. Shes disgusted.

Patrick: Course i remember Niamh....

Hayley takes an old picture of Patrick and Niamh out of her pocket...

Hayley: Meet the Parents!

Amy snatches the picture, and looks at it shocked. Patrick stands, staring at Hayley in disbelief...

Jojo
07-05-2006, 16:40
Oooo - Niamh eh?!

Come on Amy, kick him in to touch permanently - single people can adopt now - you don't need a slimeball like him!!

Layne
07-05-2006, 18:48
Oooo - Niamh eh?!!
I Say it how it is spelt, so i was reading that bit goin 'Ni-am-h' :rotfl:
Amy you need to get rid of patrick for good!

Bryan
07-05-2006, 22:13

Tanya and Richard and Nick are walking down the coridoor. Sugarbabes "Too Lost In You" begins to play.

You look into my eyes
I go out of my mind
I can't see anything
Cos this love's got me blind
I can't help myself
I can't break the spell
I can't even try

Tanya is crying, Nick is hugging her in support. Tanya catches a breif glimpse of Craig walking down a coridoor with a grin on his face. She is distracted by Richard.

I'm in over my head
You got under skin
I got no strength at all
In the state that I'm in

And my knees are weak
And my mouth can't speak
Fell too far this time

Richard: Oh god no...

The doctors race down the coridoor and head into Gary's room, Tanya runs toward his room.

Baby, I'm too lost in you
Caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep, I can't sleep
I can't think
I just think about the things that you do (you do)
I'm too lost in you

The doctors get out the defibralator and start to use it to bring Gary back to life. The droans of the doctors fade into nothing as all we hear is the music, and Tanya's distraiught face.

Well you whispered to me
And I shiver inside
You undo me and move me
In ways undefined
And you're all I see
And you're all I need
Help me baby (help me baby)
Help me baby (help me now)

Her hands are pressed up against the glass as shes looks in with despair, tears streaming down her face. Nick and Richard are holding back the tears, but failing.

Cos I'm slipping away
Like the sand to the tide
Falling into your arms
Falling into your eyes
If you get too near
I might disappear
I might lose my mind

The shocks shudder the screen and make sounds in Tanya's mind.

Tanya: No!!!!!!

The doctors look at each other and stop.

Baby, I'm too lost in you
Caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep, I can't sleep
I can't think
I just think about the things that you do (you do)
I'm too lost in you

Tanya: No!!!! You Cant!!!! Dont you dare!!!! Dont you dare!!

The doctors unplug the life support machine. Gary is dead...

Jojo
07-05-2006, 22:40
OMG!!! Craig! How could you!! Is this why Tanya is leaving?? Shes got a heck of a lot to get over - poor girl!!

Bryan
07-05-2006, 22:49
OMG!!! Craig! How could you!! Is this why Tanya is leaving?? Shes got a heck of a lot to get over - poor girl!!

theres more drama to come yet before her exit! Tanya will end up running for her life...

Jojo
07-05-2006, 22:54
theres more drama to come yet before her exit! Tanya will end up running for her life...I could get quite worried about you hun - with all this torment you love giving the females lol

Bryan
07-05-2006, 23:45

Patrick: Niamh...but it cant be...she never said..

Hayley: Why would she? You'd buggered off to England before she even knew...

Amy throws the picture on the coffe table and sighs in disbelif

Patrick: Amy babes...what can i say...i never knew...

Amy: Talk about a cruel blow eh Patrick... of all the flings that you get a child from it had to be that one!

Hayley: Oh, do this often then does he?

Patrick: (To Amy) I...i...just...i...

Amy: My best friend Patrick!

Amy slaps Patrick across the face. Hayley laughs in atonishment at the scene infront of her.

Amy: My best friend!

Amy starts to head out of the room.

Patick: Amy!

Amy: Save it Patrick!

Amy slams the living room door shut. Patrick eyes up Hayley, trying to sus her out.

Patrick: I dont know who you are, or why youve come here...but you can piss right off!

Hayley: Oh come on Patrick...now the pycotic wife is out of the room, its a bout time we had some daddy-daughter time...dont you think?

Patrick pulls a face in disaproval and sits down.

Siobhan
08-05-2006, 10:53
NO!!! how much can you give to Tayna.. Craig is a nasty piece of work.. kills her husband cause she attacked him in the pub??? she was grieving over her kids for christ sake!! :angry::angry:

Amy you are an idiot for taken him back in the first place.. Wasn't too shocked about Hayley, her pic is on the character page..

JustJodi
08-05-2006, 11:42
This Hayley is gonna be a right madam and a little B**ch in the making, Amy should not have even gone up to visit him in the first place,, grrrrrrrr..

Craig is gonna get his :mad: :angry:

Bryan
08-05-2006, 17:58

Patrick asks Hayley how her mother is, and about her life. Hayley says she wants to get to know her dad. He says its going to take him time but he’ll give it a try.

Patrick pours Hayley a coke and hands it to her.

Hayley: You might aswell add some vodka to that..

Patrick: Your under 18...

Hayley: So?

Patrick: So i wont have you drinking underaged under my house...

Hayley: Bit late to start the parental rules isnt it...mom would have let me...

Patrick: Yes we'll I'm not your mother

Patrick sits down next to Hayley

Hayley: (Mutters) Damn right...

Patrick: So then...how is Niamh these days?

Hayley: Not too good...

Patrick: Oh...

Hayley: Well you try bringing up a kid on your own with minimum wage...it isnt easy...

Patrick: Look if youve travelled over here just to make me feel guilty...its not going to work...im a selfish git...always have been, always will be...you wont get me feeling sympathy for her...or you..

Hayley: How kind of you... :rolleyes:

Patrick: (Serious) So then... sarcasm aside...what have you come for...eh?...Money?...Revenge?

Hayley: We're not all like that you know...believe it or not i come to get to know my dad...but now i'm wishing i hadnt bothered...

Patrick: Why, you dont even know me...

Hayley: I want to tough...its a missing chapter in my life that i need to read before i start another one... it'll always niggle me inside if i hadnt come to see you...who are you? what are you like? what went on between you...and mom...

Patrick: If your looking for a father...i'm just not the paternal kind...

Hayley: All i'm asking is for you is it give it a chance...

Patrick: I'll give it a go...

Hayley gives a faint smile. Patrick finds it hard to come to terms with the latest shock in his life...

Bryan
08-05-2006, 18:14

The family room. Nick is holding Tanya tightly as she weeps out of control. Richard is pacing the room, tears running down his face. The doctor walks into the room.

Richard: Oh doctor...about time...

Doctor: Mr Taylor...Ms Donagoon...as im sure you are no doutb aware... our attempts to save Gary's life failed...i am so sorry...we did the best we can...but he's dead.

This makes Tanya cry even more. :crying:

Doctor: I pass my deepest sympathies to the entire family...it must be so hard...3 deaths in as many weeks.

Richard: Thanks

Doctor: Erm...Mr Taylor...could i have a word please?

The doctor takes Richard to one side. And starts to speak in a whisper.

Doctor: When we got to the room...Gary's life support machine had been unplugged...

Richard: You what!? How!?

Doctor: We are unsure as of yet, but the nurse on duty assures us that the machine was on when she left the room...

Richard: Wait a minute...your telling me somebody did this on purpose!? Somebody murdered Gary...

Doctor: Your guess is as good as mine Mr Taylor...but we're bringing in the police...it may be best if you dont tell Ms Donagoon at this stage...

Richard: Thank you doctor

Richard has a stunned look on his face. He looks over to Tanya crying and shakes his head in disbeleif.

Bryan
08-05-2006, 18:21
EXT. TORBAY HOSPITAL MEDICAL FLATS - NIGHT

Anna, the nurse who was looking after Gary, is walking into the medical flat complex with one of her doctor friends.

Oliver: So then...fancy joining us all for a couple of pints down the Stag tonight?

Anna: Yeah sure...i'm just gonna doll myself up...get rid of the smell of blood and urine...

Oliver: (Laughs) Pleasant...

Oliver heads off in an opposite direction. Anna walks towards her flat. A black mercedes pulls up beside her. Craig gets out of the car.

Craig: Alright nurse....

Anna: Oh my Donagoon...im ever so sorry to hear about your brother...

Craig: Get in the car!

Anna: I beg your pardon?

Craig: Get in!

Craig grabs her and pushes her into the car, where some of his thugs are sitting there. She begins to scream, but they cover her mouth. All that can be heard are faint muffling. Craig gets into the passenger seat and the car drives off.

A muffled gunshot can be heard from the back of the car...

bakedbean
08-05-2006, 18:59
Oh my god Craig that damn well evil s.o.b. but loving it

Layne
08-05-2006, 19:03
:eek: Craig is one nasty piece of work :angry: really oh my god poor tanya :crying:

Siobhan
09-05-2006, 12:20
he killed the nurse??? No Way!!! he is an animal

JustJodi
09-05-2006, 12:23
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Craig,, I knew I was gonna hate you more and more,, you SOB.. hope you burn in HELL.. :angry: of course being in "organized crime" hes gotta cover his tracks..... :mad:

Jojo
09-05-2006, 15:38
OMG - Whats he like!!! I dont believe it!!

JustJodi
09-05-2006, 16:32
Ok girls lets form a posse and go look for the SOB, and tear him from limb to limb..then burn him !!!!!!! What a horrible person !!!!!!!:angry:

Bryan
09-05-2006, 16:41
Ok girls lets form a posse and go look for the SOB, and tear him from limb to limb..then burn him !!!!!!! What a horrible person !!!!!!!:angry:

now thats hardly pleasant is it Jodi!? that would be just as bad as him now wouldnt it!? :p

JustJodi
09-05-2006, 16:54
now thats hardly pleasant is it Jodi!? that would be just as bad as him now wouldnt it!? :p

Craig isn't a pleasant person,, unplugging a mans life support system, then killing an innocent nurse,, so yea,, he doesnt deserve any pleasantness thank you very much :ninja:

Siobhan
09-05-2006, 17:11
now thats hardly pleasant is it Jodi!? that would be just as bad as him now wouldnt it!? :p I am with Jodi on this.. Craig is a nasty piece of work and doesn't deserve to be walking the street.. gary does/did.. he is a hero who tried to save his kids.

Abi
09-05-2006, 17:34
INT: TORBAY GENERAL HOSPITAL

Richard is sitting on the seats alone. Hilary walks over, looking concerned.

Hilary: I can't beleive this...

Richard: Tell me about it. More to the point, why would anyone...

Richard stops, mid sentence. Hilary puts her hand on his shoulder.

Hilary: What is it?

Richard: Dont say anything to Tanya... But the police are involved now...

Hilary: You what?!

Richard: About Gary's.... Gary's death... They're treating it as suspicous...

Hilary: But we all saw...

Richard: Someone unplugged the life-support machine, Hilary. Why would anyone do that?!

Hilary: But.... I.... I dont... why would anyone do this?!

Hilary stares into space, shocked. Richard stands up, and walks to the coffee machine. He gets a coffee for Hilary and passes it to her.

Richard: Come on, we've all got to be strong. For Tanya...

Hilary nods, and sips at the coffee. He gets another coffee for Tanya, and looks around for her...

Richard: Where is she?!

Hilary: Who?!

Richard: Tanya! Whats she doing wandering around after all this?! Her mind must be screwed up... god knows what she'll do...

He calls down the corridor

Richard: Tanya?!

Siobhan
09-05-2006, 17:44
uh oh!! Tanya is gone missing!! Does she suspect something??

Layne
09-05-2006, 17:57
Where has tanya gone ...?? I still can't believe Craig has done that evil :angry:

Abi
09-05-2006, 18:06
BAYMOORE BEACH

Amy is sitting on the beach, running the sand through her fingers, thinking. Patrick walks up behind her, and sits next to her. He puts his arm around her. She pulls away....

Patrick: I dont know what to say, Amy...

Amy: As if what happened in Ireland wasn't bad enough, this all happens!

Patrick: I thought we'd put Ireland behind us...

Amy: So did i, but then your bloody daughter turned up on the doorstep!

Patrick: I didn't realise she was pregnant! What more can i say?!

Amy: The only reason we came to Devon was because of you and Niamh. I thought we'd got through all that, but you couldn't even be carefull with her, could ya?!

Patrick is silent.

Amy: She was my best mate, Patrick. Do you know how that felt?! To know your husband was having an affair with your best mate behind your back?!.... And i thought w'd got through it by coming to Devon.... but everytime i look at her, all i see if you and Niamh together!

Patrick: But Amy...

Amy: (interupts) Everytime i see her, i think of the biggest betrayal you did. How can i live with that?!

Layne
09-05-2006, 18:42
Don't live with it amy chuck him out and get rid of him for good

Bryan
09-05-2006, 19:58
INT. Psychiatric Centre - DAY

Gregg sits alone in a padded visitor room, the only furniture is a table and two chairs. A large glass window is one of walls, where security watch trough.

The door opens and in walks a doctor with Tanya. Gregg's face lights up.

Gregg: Tanya...hehe....Tanya....you've come to see me...

Tanya sits down nervously, eyeing up Gregg in his straight jacket.

Doctor: I'll be next door... (to Gregg) behave yourself you nutter...

Gregg: I'm not a nutter!

Despite his best efforts to protest this the doctor leaves the room.

Gregg: You okay?

Tanya doesnt talk to him.

Gregg: Tanya...are you okay!?...The family...they alright?

Tanya (Calm) Alright? No...they are not "alright"...Jessica...and Jacob...they're dead...and Gary's...he's dead...

Gregg: Dead!?... Wha?....What!?...How!?

Tanya erupts in anger and stands up banging her first against the table. This disturbs him.

Tanya: Because of you! You Killed them! You! I hope your bloody happy! :angry:

Gregg: (Confused) Me!?

Tanya: Yes you! You set fire to the warehouse! You killed them! (Tanya shakes Gregg violenlty) You killed my family! You *******!

The security get up from their seats in the room next door.

Tanya: Why did you do it! (Continues to shake Gary) Why the hell did you do this to me!?

Tanya starts to punch Gary hard, he whinces with the pain.

Gregg: I didnt mean to...she paid me...she paid me to steal the kids...

This stuns Tanya, she looks hurt and confused.

Gregg: She!? Who's she!?

The doctor and secuirty guards come in and restrain Tanya.

Doctor: I think you'd better go now...it was a bad idea for you to come...

Tanya: Who paid you!? Who!?

Gregg: Hilary!

bakedbean
09-05-2006, 20:50
Oh no Hilary is caught out my god whats gonna happen next???

Layne
09-05-2006, 22:20
:eek: So tanya knows it was hilary what is gonna happen, more now please!

JustJodi
09-05-2006, 22:35
Ok Tanya knows but the thing of it will any one believe Hilary had any thing to do with it:searchme:

Jojo
10-05-2006, 09:51
So Tanya knows - thats great, but whos going to believe her - Hilary has protested already, everyone thought Tanya was going on about it when she initially said that Hilary had something to do with the twins disappearance, so why would that change now..... And whos going to believe Greg after everything he has done....me thinks no one

Siobhan
10-05-2006, 10:49
Oh my god, Tayna know but nobody is going to believe Gregg, he is in a mental hospital.. Hilary is going to get away with it

Jojo
10-05-2006, 13:49
Doctor: I'll be next door... (to Gregg) behave yourself you nutter...

Gregg: I'm not a nutter!I would have serious complaints to make though if I were a relative of Gregg and hearing him being called Nutter - totally unprofessional - I could understand a security guard saying it, or a helper, or assistant, but not the doctors....

But great stuff still Bry and Abbey - keep it coming!!! Though doesn't look like Hilary will get her just deserts :angry:

JustJodi
10-05-2006, 13:57
I would have serious complaints to make though if I were a relative of Gregg and hearing him being called Nutter - totally unprofessional - I could understand a security guard saying it, or a helper, or assistant, but not the doctors....

But great stuff still Bry and Abbey - keep it coming!!! Though doesn't look like Hilary will get her just deserts :angry:

I have to agree with Em on the first part of her post,, I can understand a sadistic guard working grave yard shift .. banging on the door and saying "shut up you nutter" or " button it you loony",, but I would have some serious doubts a doctor would utter such nonsense...it would be totally unethical and unprofessional,,
Actually the stories are getting reaallllly good keep up the good work Abi and Bry....... I certainly hope at least one villian gets punished :angry:

Siobhan
10-05-2006, 14:03
Actually the stories are getting reaallllly good keep up the good work Abi and Bry....... I certainly hope at least one villian gets punished :angry: But which villian 1) Gregg - stalked Tanya for months and set fire to the warehouse with him and the kids in it (he escaped but clearly a loon at this stage) 2) Craig - unplugged Tanya's husband life support machine cause she was brave enough to stand up to him on 2 occasions (nearly died herself in the first one) and then he kills the nurse who could identify him as the last person to be seen with Gary or 3) Hilary - she started all of this, brought Gregg back, paid him to take the kids. Has talked with Craig about getting Tanya back in some way or another.. the choice is yours

JustJodi
10-05-2006, 14:09
at the moment Gregg is not going any where any time soon, hes locked up in an asylum, Hilary is visibly bothered by how things went, and some one taped her "confession" ..Craig was seen by way too many people in the hospital, the nurse maybe dead, but the CCTV's in the hospital will also tell the tale too,, dunno but at least one should be punished,, :searchme: Would love to see all 3 lumped together and punished but...........

Abi
10-05-2006, 20:40
TORBAY HOSPITAL

Tanya storms back down the corridor. She spots Hilary, and walks over to her, intimdatly...

Hilary: Tanya! Richards been looking for you! We were worried!

Tanya: Worried my ****...

Hilary: Tanya?!

Tanya: Shut up trying to be all nice with me. How the hell can you even look me in the eye, Hil?!

Hilary: I dont know what you mean...

Tanya: I know. Gregg told me. About.... About you paying him...

Hilary: He's a mad man, you shouldn't listen to a word he says...

Tanya: Stop trying to deny it! You paid him to take my children Hilary! And now... and now they're dead!

Hilary: Calm down Tanya...

Tanya: Stop that! You killed my children, and my husband.... And your going to pay for it, Hillary. If its the last thing i do...

Tanya storms off, in tears. Hilary grabs her phone, and talks into it...

Hilary: Craig?.... We need to talk...

Layne
10-05-2006, 21:15
BUSTED! Why is Hilary ringing Craig what is she gonna do now?

Bryan
10-05-2006, 21:18
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - MORNING

Claire is lying in her bed, having just woken up. She looks at a picture of her and Romeo in love:wub: . She holds back the tears and places the photo flat down on the beside cabinet. She switches on the tv, the Trisha Goddard show is on.

Trisha: Hi, and welcome to the Trisha Goddard show...today..."My girlfriend's pregnant with my best friends baby..."

Man: (To Woman) You are nothing but a dirty little slag!

Woman: I love you! I want you back in my life...i didnt mean to!

Man: I dont love you! You betrayed me!

Claire switches off the tv. She starts to sob to herself. There is a knock on the door and in comes Val with a cup of tea.

Val: Two fat lumps...ozzing with milk...just how you like it!

Claire: What!?

Val: I made you a cuppa...

Claire: Oh thanks...

Claire whipes away her tears on the quilt.

Val: Hey! Hey! Whats the tears for babes?

Val runs over to Claire and sits on the side of the bed, hugging her daughter.

Claire: It's going to haunt me forever isnt it mom...i ent gonna be able to live with the guilt...

Val: We all make mistakes Claire...it's how we deal with them that counts...It's best just to forget about it...and move on...

Claire: I cant tough can I!? (points to stomach) Not with this inside of me!! It could well be Chris's baby!

Val: And it could well be Romeos...your taking things out of propotion hear Claire...Romeo doesnt know what happened...and you and Chris are hardly going to hell him... what he doesnt know wont hurt him...

Claire: But I'll know...every day of my life...I'll know i betrayed him...and lied to him...its just one big mess!

Claire starts to cry again.

Val: Oh love...i hate to see you like this....but you need to cheer up...or Emma and your dad are gonna get suspicious...and we can do without them knowing...until you've made up your mind what your going to do...but your my daughter...and i love you...i know...whatever decison you make...it'll be the right one.

Claire stops crying and looks at Val.

Claire: Thanks mom...

Claire shows a small smile.

Bryan
10-05-2006, 22:58
INT. DEVON CLIFFSIDE - DAY

Hilary is sitting bt the top of a cliff, looking down on Baymoore beach from a tourist spot with picnics baskets, where Craig told Ed to get out of Baymoore last year.

She looks around nervously, checking her watch. She looks out into the cliffs and sees the burnt wreckage of the warehouse by the harbour. She holds back the tears.

Craig: Want a chip?

Hilary looks up and sees Craig standing there with a bag of chips in his hands, he places them down on the picnic table by Hilary.

Hilary: Chips part of a gangsters daily diet?

Craig: Let's not make this meeting seem out of the ordinary okay? We dont need tounges wagging...

Hilary: Oh i'm sure you'd chop them off if they did...

Craig laughs sarcastically at this, then gives Hilary a serious look.

Craig: Whats up then...you dont call me urgently demanding to see me unless its major...

Hilary: Tanya knows....

Craig: (Worried) About what!?

Hilary: About the kids at the warehouse of course...

Craig looks relieved...

Hilary: Why what did you think she knew...?

Craig: Nothing, just ignore me...how do you know she knows!?

Hilary: That phyco Gregg told her...

Craig: Phyco being the word...no ones gonna listen to him...hes doolally tap.. but if they do find out the truth, you dont mention me in it! Do you get me!?

Hilary: If its jail or the truth...i cant make no promises...

Craig: You'd only go down for a couple of years...you were the middle man...you gave Gregg my money...he carried out my plan...if Tanya...or the police ever found that out, I'd be totally and utterly screwed...

Hilary: ...as long as you dont tell anyone about my involvment...

Craig: Dont wory Hilary, i dont fancy poridge either...

Hilary grabs a chip and smiles at Craig. The pair laugh together in satisfaction.

Siobhan
11-05-2006, 10:53
what a *******??? he organised all this!! and he is going to get away with it.. Ok Craig in now enemy number one :angry:

bakedbean
11-05-2006, 17:01
Some how i dont see Hilary and Craig getting caught i hope they dont i love them

Layne
11-05-2006, 17:23
:eek: I am not liking this at all :angry: They are mean and evil!
BUt hang on didn't Hilary confess it on a tape ..... ::hmm:

Bryan
11-05-2006, 19:35
INT. Red Rum Flat – Morning

Amy is on the phone to Val. She looks over at Patrick and Hayley who are laughing and joking at the breakfast table. She has a frown on her face.

Amy: (Into Phone) Happy Birthday babes! I’ll drop your prezzie round later…yeah im not too bad… I tell you what that Hayley is getting on my wick…she thinks she rules this place…she’s only been here five minutes…

The camera cuts to Hayley and Patrick who are talking.

Hayley: And well he was always being a bit of a fool…don’t see what I saw in him really…so I didn’t even bother telling him that I’ve come over here.

Patrick: (Laughs) Your learning the ways of the O Brian family fast love!

Hayley: Difference is I don’t leave them with babies…

There is an awkward silence between the pair as Amy walks towards them.

Hayley: (Sarcastic) Oh your off the phone at last…

Patrick: BT’s best customer she is the amount she gasses.

Amy gives Patrick an unimpressed look.

Hayley: (To Amy) So then you going to eat this fry up I cooked for you?

Amy: No…I’ve lost my appetite… what you after anyways?

Hayley: Nothing just trying to show my gratitude for you letting me stay here…

Amy: (Under Gritted Teeth) Not that I had a say in the matter…

Hayley: You know mumbling is the first sign of Insanity.

Amy tries to swing for Hayley when she isn’t looking but thinks better of it.

Patrick: So then Hayley…you going to enrol up at the local college?

Hayley: Yeah I was thinking of going down there today…seeing what courses they do…I was thinking…

Amy interrupts Hayley, intentionally to annoy her and break down her conversation with Patrick.

Amy: Patrick we need to get the food sorted for the wake…

Patrick waves Amy off and continues to talk to Hayley. Amy grits her teeth and stands with her hands on her hips.

Patrick: Any ideas what job you want to do in the future…

Amy: Maybe she’ll follow in her mothers footsteps and clean pub toilets…

Hayley: What did you just say!?

Patrick tries to avoid an argument between the pair…

Patrick: Just ignore her, shes probably on her time of the month and all that…woman’s stuff…

Amy is about to explode but instead she storms of the room in a rage.

Bryan
11-05-2006, 19:42
INT. Andrew’s House – Day

It’s Val’s birthday, the room is filled with torn up wrapping paper and an assortment of presents. Claire and James are sitting with Val on the sofa. Emma walks in with her college bag on her back and a piece of toast in her hands.

Emma: Right then mom I’m off…have a good birthday…

Val: I’ll try to too love…thanks for the presents.

Claire and James say their goodbyes to Emma, she leaves.

James: Come on Val, cheer up, its your birthday for Christ’s sake!

Val: Yeah well a funeral isn’t the number one thing to have to do on my birthday is it?

Claire: Come on mom… that’s not till later…enjoy the day as much as you can. Do you like your camera?

Val holds up a camcorder. She stares at it as if its alien.

Val: Erm…well…I haven’t got a clue how to use it…

James: We’ll show you…

Val: No, I want to learn for myself…

Val gets up and steps backwards, trying to capture Claire and James on the sofa, she crashes into the coffee table and knocks down her pile of presents.

Val: Oh crumbs!

Val moves the camera up to her face, and squints her eyes, to find which button to press. She presses record

Val: Say hi fro the camera.

James is waving with a big smile on his face, Claire has a slightly worried look on her face due to the pregnancy.

Val: Its filming! We hey! That’s a stage up!

Val trips over one of her books and the camera falls on the floor and starts to rewind. Claire and James laugh at Val.

James: (Joking) Well I don’t think Spielberg’s out of job yet!

Bryan
11-05-2006, 19:59
INT. Honeysuckle Cottage - Day

No Doubt’s “Don’t Speak” begins to play. Tanya is sitting alone in her bedroom, staring into the mirror at the dressing table. She is dressed immaculately in black. She looks at a picture of her, Gary and the children. Wet mascara runs down her face.

Tanya opens a draw and brings out a bottle of gin and some pills. She stares at them and the mirror contemplating whether she should use them. She sees the depressed look on her face and puts them back in the draw, she runs the mascara from her eyes, holds her head up high and walks out of the room.

INTERCUT:

INT. Torbay Church – Day

Tanya walks down the main isle of the church, residents of Baymoore packing the church. Hilary and Vicky follow her, tears running down their faces. Behind them Richard, Nick, James and Patrick carry the coffin on their shoulders. There is not a dry eye in the whole church.

As “Don’t Speak” plays we see various shots of the Taylors and the residents crying, and the faint mutterings of the vicar carrying out the ceremony. Tanya gets up from the crowded pews and goes up to the front of the church.

Tanya: The fact that this church is packed to the rafters…shows how much of a man Gary was…he was a great friend to everyone who knew him…every in Baymoore liked him…despite their opinions on my family…

Craig stares at the coffin, unemotionally, Mandy holds his hand for comfort.

Tanya: He was…a great man… words couldn’t describe him… he had no faults… he was always friendly and supportive to anyone who needed some cheering up… that café of his… he served up more advice than fried breakfasts…

Nick smiles slightly at this, Gary being his best friend.

Tanya: He was genuine…he didn’t care about himself…just those around him.. he adored the ground that our kids walked on… he loved them unconditionally…and when we lost them…he went trough so much heartache, as did i…

Hilary holds back the tears, choking up with guilt.

Tanya: He did not deserve to die the way he did! He has been taken from us all so cruelly! We all loved him! He loved us…but now he’s gone!

Hilary starts to burst into tears, Richard hugs her in comfort.

Tanya: (Points to Hilary) And it’s all because of that bitch there!

The church erupts into shocks and mutters, as Tanya points aggressively at Hilary.

Tanya: Hilary Blackstock, who you all “adore” so much, was responsible for Gary’s death!

Hilary begins to shake, staring at Tanya with a gormless look on her face. She looks at Richard for support, shaking her head at Tanya’s accusations.

Richard: Tanya, stop this absurdness now!

Tanya: Gregg told me everything! How she paid him to kidnap my kids! To kill my kids! To kill Gary! It was all down to Hilary! She hates me and this is her revenge!

Richard gets up from his seat and grabs Tanya forcefully away towards the vestry.

Richard: Enough of this Tanya! You are speaking nonsense!

Tanya: I hope your happy you evil bitch! You murdered my family! You have their blood on your hands!

Hilary is starting to have a panic attack, Nick is holding her in support. The residents of Baymoore are looking at each other in shock. Craig straightens his tie and shows no emotion to the scene in front of him.

Tanya: I hope you rot in hell!

Layne
11-05-2006, 22:22
:rotfl: at val and the camera!
:eek: I diddn't think tnaya would confront her at the funeral :eek: Evil hilary but evil-er Craig :angry: he better not get away with it!

Bryan
12-05-2006, 19:48
INT. TORBAY COLLEGE - DAY

Emma is walking down the coridoor at college. A group of chavy teenage boys are blocking the doorway to her classroom.

Emma: Can i get past please?

Kevin: Whats it worth eh?

Emma: Oh Kev' stop pratting around will you?

Kevin: How about a quickie round the back of the bikesheds? :p

His friends laugh at this.

Kevin: Come on i know your gagging for it... the feel of a good white man...

Emma: What the hell do you mean by that!?

Kevin: Well your going out with a "Paki" ent ya!?

Emma: Shut up you racist! Besides... he's not from Pakistan...he's from India...

Kevin: Same thing...he's still scum

Emma looses her temper and slaps Kevin around the face. He moves towards her and pushes her up against the lockers.

Kevin: No one slaps me, you stupid little bitch!

In the distance is Hayley, she walks down the coridoor confidently.

Hayley: Oh! You! Pack it in yeah!?

Kevin: Who the hell are you!?

Hayley: Your real life nightmare if you dont let go of her right away...

Kevin: I'm not scared of you!

Hayley: Wanna bet!?

Hayley kicks Kevin in the groin, he falls to the floor in pain. His friends back away.

Hayley: You touch her again and I'll do worse than that!

Emma and Hayley walk off, leaving the group of chavs speechless.

Emma: Thanks for that...

Hayley: No worries...it was nothing.

Emma smiles as the pair head out of college.

Abi
12-05-2006, 22:09
INT: TORBAY CHURCH

Richard drags Tanya into the Vestry of the church. He makes her sit on a chair, and stands over her.

Richard: This isn't the place nor the time to bring all this up, Tanya!

Tanya: Aren't you listening to me?! Its her fault we're here! Its her fault.... that Garys dead!

Richard: Shes done no such thing. Look, i understand this is hard for you, and you might no be seeing things very clearly or anything, but please, Tanya, dont say something so hurtfull and wrong.

Tanya: Its the truth though!

Richard: Hilary would do no such thing.

Tanya: But Gregg...

Richard: Greggs a madman, Tanya! Surely you can see that?! He's mixing up your mind, so you dont blame him for anything. Just shifting the blame onto her.

Tanya: But shes not as innocent as you think. She never has been. Theres always been this fued between us, you must have realised?! She'd do anything to hurt me... including

Richard: (interupts) Hilary might not be perfect, but dont you dare accuse her of murder!

Tanya: Can't you see what she's like, Dad?! Shes killed my husband and my children! How can you live with that?!

Richard: Hilary has done nothing. I can understand you being emotional on a day like this, and i dont want this to sound harsh... but it needs to be said. This so called "fued" was nothing to do with Hilary. Its either something you've dreamed up.... or your the one that started it.

Tanya: How can you say that?!

Tanya's eyes well up with tears...

Richard: I know todays tough for you. I wouldn't expect anything different. But you need to accept that Gregg is the one to blame, not Hilary.

Tanya: But...

Richard: And if you can't.... then theres no point you being part of our family.

Jojo
12-05-2006, 22:25
:eek: But then you could see that coming really couldn't you......

Silly man - wearing those rose tinted glasses again :angry:

Bryan
12-05-2006, 23:03
INT. BAYMOORE BEACH - DAY

Emma and Hayley are walking on the beach sharing a bag of chips.

Emma: I'm glad you stuck up to that idiot...he's always like that...

Hayley: Jerks like him need to be taught a lesson... and I taught him a lesson he'll never forget

Emma smiles, and laughs lightly to herself.

Hayley: What's so funny?

Emma: Oh...it's just a coincidence...i met my boyfriend Andonis in the same circumstances... he was helping me...

Hayley: Maybe its a sign of a good friendship to come then...

Emma: You never know...life works in perculiar ways...you seem cool tough...

Hayley: Yeah...you do too...:)

There is a silence for a moment, the pair are enjoying each others company.

Emma: So then, you enjoying Baymoore?

Hayley: Its ok i suppose...just really boring...theres nothing to do here...

Emma: Welcome to my world! I've had to grow up here for the past 18 years!

Hayley: Saying that it's better than Ireland...just wished i'd got to know my dad sooner...

Emma: Your dad!?...What...the Red Rum...!? Oh my god... Patrick!!! :eek:

Hayley: You know him?

Emma: Yeah of course, my sister Claire works at his pub... god ent he a dirty dog! A daughter stashed away with no-one knowing...

Hayley: It was as much a shock for him as it is for everyone around here...just hope they take to me...

Emma: Of course they will...your a great person..we have so much in common...I can see us becoming really good mates..

Hayley: Yeah, so can I...

The pair smile friendly and head off down the Beach

Bryan
13-05-2006, 18:55
The Singh's House - Day

Iqbal and Kash are sitting in the dining room discussing finances. Mohammed is playing on his playstaion, Andonis sits on the sofa staring into space.

Sanjita walks into the room and sits next to Andonis.

Sanjita: You okay son? You seem... down...

Andonis: I'm fine mom...

Sanjita: You dont look it...is everything fine?

Andonis: I said so didnt I!?

Sanjita: Ok no need to snap Don'... you and Emma are still ok arent you?

Andonis: Yeah we are...it's just college its getting me down...

Sanjita: What the exams getting to you or something?

Andonis: No its some of the lads...they have been pushing me around...calling me names and stuff...

Sanjita: You what!? Why!?

Iqbal and Kash walk into the living room, after Sanjita speaks up so loudly.

Andonis: Becuase I'm Indian....

Kash: What's all this?

Sanjita: He's getting bullied at college

Kash: Bullied!?

Andonis: I never said that Mom...it's just cus im Indian...they are giving me some stick..

Kash: Racial abuse!? Right that's it, Im phoning up your college prinicple striaght away!

Andonis: No dad, that's gonna make it worse!

Kash: I dont care! I will not allow this to happen to my son!

Sanjita: Kash...you know how it goes...when you tell on the bullies...they make it twice as worse!

Kash: We can not let it continue Sanjita!

Iqbal: Kash...just dont...thing's will sort themselves out without you intervening.

Sanjita smiles at Iqbal for standing up for her and Andonis. The pair share a long lingering look - it is clear they are sitll together.

Kash: No! I will not drop this matter! Pass me the phone Sanjita!

Andonis covers his head in his hands. Sanjita and Iqbal grind their teeth.

Bryan
13-05-2006, 19:02
INT. Singh House - Day

Kash is shouting into the phone in the living room. Sanjita and Iqbal are in the kitchen.

Sanjita: He can be so stubborn when he wants to be!

Sanjita is washing up the dishes in a rage.

Iqbal: Well he must be good in bed...

Sanjita turns around in an amused shock

Sanjita: What!?

Iqbal: Well there must be something keeping you with him...and not in my bed every night of the week.

Sanjita laughs and smiles flirtatously. Iqbal moves towards Sanjita and presses his body against her. She leans back as he advances and kisses her neck and feels her body.

Sanjita: We shouldn't be doing this...he's only next door...

Iqbal: So!? I want you so bad...

Sanjita: I want you to...

Iqbal: Then why are we keeping this secret...

Sanjita: Because...

Iqbal: Because why?

Sanjita: (Sighs) I want to see you tonight...

Iqbal: You can see your brother in law anytime...

Sanjita: I mean "see"..

Iqbal moves away as Kash calls for Sanjita. He passes her the keys to his flats.

Iqbal: My place...tonight...I'll be waiting...

Sanjita holds the keys close to her heart. She then walks into the living room...

Abi
13-05-2006, 23:36
INT: HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE- day
Tanya is sitting emotionless in the front room, her eyes red with tears. Richard is sitting on the edge of the stairs, watching over her concerned. Theres a knock at the door. Tanya doesn't react, so Richard gets up and answers it. Its a policeman.

Police Officer: Sorry to intrudude at such a difficult time for your family, but i need a quick word with Mrs Donagoon.

Tanya replies, without looking up, her gaze fixed.

Tanya: I'm in here.

PO: So you are.

The policeman enters, and stands in the front room.

PO: I'm sorry to inform you, but the investagation into Gary's death hasn't thrown up any new leads. I'm sorry to tell you, but at this point, the investagation cannot be taken any further.

Richard looks shocked and concerned, realising Tanya doesn't know about it yet...

Tanya: Investagation? What investagation?!

PO: The investagation into Gary's death. I'm sure you were informed about the suspicious circumstances he died under...?

Tanya: Suspicious circumstances?! What suspicious circumstances?!

Tanya looks to Richard...

Tanya: Dad?!

Richard: (to the PO) I'm sure you understand, i didn't think it was the right time to tell her. Not after everything. So if you dont mind...

Tanya: Whats going on, Dad?!

Richard looks to the floor, thinking. He then sits on the chair next to Tanya, and holds her hand.

Richard: When Gary died, his life support machine had been unplugged. It was keeping him alive, all his vitals working...

Tanya: And someone turned it off?! Why didn't you tell me about this?! About my own husbands death?!

PO: I dont think this is the right time for me to be here. I just wanted to inform you about the leads. If anything turns up, you'll be the first to know.

The police officer leaves, and Richard continues...

Richard: No one knew anything for certain at the time, and you were in such a state... no one could be expected to be able to take in all of that. I didn't tell you, because i thought that would be best for you. Maybe i was wrong, but who knows...

Tanya: My husband was killed, and you thought not telling me was the best thing?! What kind of person are you?!

Tanya stands up in rage, standing over Richard.

Richard: Your kids and husband had died. I didn't want you doing anything stupid...

Tanya: So you lied to me!

Richard: I didn't lie. I would have told you, when the time was right...

Tanya: And when would that be? A Week? A Month? A YEAR?!

Tanya storms over to the window, furious. She looks outside and sees a car pass, similar to Craigs. She flashbacks, of whirring pictures of Craig at the hospital, as her voice says over the top....

He was there. Craig was walking down the corridor of the hospital. When Gary died, he was there... but why?! Why did he turn up...? He went into Gary's room..... why?! Why was he there....? He wasn't there to see me, he barely said a thing to me...

Why was he there...?

What did he do?!

Tanyas eyes open fully, as she realises that Craig was there, and involved.

Tanya: Craig....

Richard: You what?!

Tanya: Craig. He was there. When Gary died.... he was there!

Tanya grabs her coat, and runs over to the Garage to confront Craig...

Jojo
14-05-2006, 00:06
Uh oh, this is soooo going to end in tears

Layne
14-05-2006, 12:33
Richard should belive tanya hilary is evil :angry:
And what is tanya going to do .....

Bryan
14-05-2006, 16:04
INT. HARVEY'S MOTORS - NIGHT

In a fragile state of mind Tanya rushes into Harveys Motors.

Craig: (Bored) Tanya?...Back for more?

Tanya: YOU MURDERING *******!

Tanya gathers all her strength and turns Craig's office table on its top, paperwork and nick nacks scattering his office.

Craig: Jesus christ! You're off your bloody rocker!

Tanya: How dare you!

Craig: How dare I what? Ya mad cow...

Tanya: You murdered Gary you son of a bitch!

Craig: I'll have you know my mom was a wonderful woman...:p

Tanya's angers builds up to a boiling point. She screams and pins Craig against the wall. A spanner in her hands. Craig starts to breath heavily in panic.

Craig: Think this trough very carefully Tanya... you do anything and I'll have you in a pine box before you can say funeral directors.

Tanya: Not if i get to you first....

Craig: (Sinister) You wouldnt dare...

Tanya waves the spanner close to Craig's head.

Tanya: Wanna bet!?

Craig: What's with the mad pycho act Tanya eh!?

Tanya: Gary! Why did you do it eh!? Why did you kill him!? What did he ever do to you!

Craig: He did nothing...

Tanya shakes Craig violently and screams at the top of her voice.

Tanya: Then why did you do this to him!?

Craig: (Satisifed) Becuase there's only a number of times that you can piss me off...

Tanya: You *******!!!

Tanya looses control and smashes the spanner into Craig's skull. Gashes of blood splurt from his head. He pushes her to the ground, and holds his head in pain.

Craig: You have crossed the line, you bitch!

Craig grabs a gun from his back pocket and points it directly at Tanya...

Bryan
14-05-2006, 16:22
INT. HARVEY'S MOTORS - NIGHT

Craig grabs a gun from his backpocket and points it directly at Tanya's head. She starts to breath heavily.

Tanya: (Scared) You wouldnt dare Craig... you just wouldnt!

Craig: You really wanna take that chance eh!? One pull of the trigger and your brain will me be mashed up that brick wall there!

Tanya: Two murders in one week!? Even you wouldnt stoop that low...

Craig: Three...

Tanya looks at Craig in horror.

Tanya: (Devastated) Who!?

Craig: The Nurse who saw me at the hospital... well i couldnt have her gassing off now could I? No one knows about what happened to Gary...except you and me...

Tanya is sobbing on the floor infront of Craig.

Craig: Now Tanya... you listen up... you've messed me around one too many times... i want you out of Baymoore by the end of the night... and if you dont...you're a dead woman!

Bryan
14-05-2006, 18:19
INT. IQBAL AND MARCUS'S FLAT - NIGHT

Iqbal has lighted candles around the room and is playing James Blunts albumn. There is a knock at the door. Iqbal answers it, its Sanjita.

Iqbal: Hey there sexy, you look stunning...

Sanjita walks in flirtaously and closes the door.

Sanjita: How dont look half bad yourself :p

Sanjita walks up to Iqbal and starts to unbutton his shirt.

Iqbal: I was beginning to think you wasnt gonna show...

Sanjita: And mess out on a chance like this?... I dont think so..

Iqbal rams Sanjita up a wall as the pair begin to kiss passionatley. Sanjtita's arm rubs aginsyt the wall and shes knocks down a Singh family photo. Iqbal kicks it across the floor as the pair kiss.

Sanjita sees a photo of Kash.

Sanjita: God talk about staring you in the face...

Iqbal looks at the picture and tosses it over at the sofa.

Iqbal: Come on... let's go to bed...

Iqbal walks into the bedroom. Sanjita looks at her wedding wrong, and feels slightly guilty.

Iqbal: Come On San'...I'm waiting...

Sanjita removes the ring from her fingure and places it on the bookself. She blows out the candles and walks into Iqbal's bedroom.

Bryan
14-05-2006, 19:00
[/B]INT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Oasis - "Half The Way Away" Plays over the scene.

I would like to leave this city
This old town don’t smell too pretty and
I can feel the warning signs running around my mind
And when I leave this island I’ll book myself into a soul asylum
Cos I can feel the warning signs running around my mind

Tanya is sitting in one of the guest bedrooms. Her bags are packed, she is applying make up at the vanity mirror. She has a brave look on her face.

She looks at a photo of Gary and the kids are picks it up. She stares at it and kisses it Gently. She looks into the mirror and smiles condifently.

INTERCUT:

EXT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

So here I go, I’m still scratching around the same old hole
My body feels young but my mind is very old
So what do you say?
You can give me the dreams that are mine anyway
You’re half the world away
Half the world away
Half the world away

Tanya walks down the long pathway at the back of Jenkins Manor. Nick and Richard follow dragginging her luggage. Hilary follows them slowly. At the bottom of the garden is a helicopter that is ready to take off.

The 4 of them reach the helicopter and prepare to say their goodbyes.

Tanya: I guess it's goodbye now then...

Richard: For ever?

Tanya: (Hesitant) For now... I'll be back...when the time's right...

Richard: You sure this isn't to do with Craig?

Tanya: No...it's to do with me...I need to grief alone...get over what's happened...

Kiss walks towards Richard and gives him a hug.

Richard: You look after yourself, do you hear me?

Tanya: Dont worry I will.

Tanya kisses both of Richard's cheeks. Nick takes her to one side and hugs her.

Nick: (Whispers) Between you and me...is it Craig? Is he making you do this?

Tanya: Dont get involved with him Nick...you keep Vicky safe... you promise me that?

Nick: Yeah I promise.

The pair hug and kiss. Nick walks back towards Richard. Hilary sheepisly walks towards Tanya.

Hilary: (Smug) I suppose I'd better say goodbye too...

Tanya: You havent got away with it yet you know... you might have fooled dad...but not me...I know what a twisted bitch you really are...I dont know how yet...but when I come back...I'm gonna make you pay...

I’ve been lost, I’ve been found but I don’t feel down.
And when I leave this planet
You know I’d stay but I just can’t stand it and
And if I could leave this spirit I’d find me a hole and I’ll live in it ’cos
So here I go still scratching around in the same old hole
My body feels young but my mind if very old

Hilary has a look of devastation on her face. Tanya gives her a confident smile and steps onto the helicopter. She waves at her family and closes the door. The helicopter takes off and flies out of Jenkins Manor.

So what do you say?
You can give me the dreams that are mine anyway
You’re half the world away
Half the world away
Half the world away
I’ve been lost, I’ve been found but I don’t feel down
No I don’t feel down
No I don’t feel down
I don’t feel down
I don’t feel down
I don’t feel down
I don’t feel down

Tanya looks over at the aerial view of Baymoore from a distance and smiles to herself...

Layne
14-05-2006, 20:27
Oh god for a moment then i thought Tanya might kill craig then i thought craig might kill Tanya, and now she is gone :( I hope she does get revenge though!
And Sanjita better remember she took her ring off *whistles*
Fantastically written by the way :) x

Siobhan
15-05-2006, 11:35
:clap::clap::clap::clap: excellent stuff.. has me totally gripped.. really thought Craig was going to kill tanya.. Now she knows everything I hope she comes back and gets her revenge on them all

JustJodi
15-05-2006, 13:57
Craig must have a soft spot for Tanya other wise he would have splattered her brains all over that wall in the garage.. If it had been ME i would have slugged Hilarys smug face !!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Bry & Abi,,,

Siobhan
15-05-2006, 13:58
I would have kicked hilary in the face on my way into the helicopter, "ooops I really didn't kick you, just like you didn't kill my kids

Bryan
15-05-2006, 16:43
INT. ANDREW'S HOUSE - MORNING

Val is sitting on the sofa, fiddling with her camcroder. She is watching the Trisha Godddard Show.

Trisha: So...he'd hurt you, so what did you do to get back at him?

Woman: I slept with this dad.

:eek: Val stares at the tv screen.

Val: (To Woman) You dirty cow!!!

Val returns to messing with her camcorder. Claire walks in, looking rough.

Val: Morning love, you alright?

Claire: Cant you tell from how I look!?

Val: What...morning sickness is it...

Claire collapses onto the sofa next to Val.

Claire: Oh god...i dunno mom...this pregnancy stuff...it's just so hard...its draining all my energy...

Val: Now you know how I felt when I had you and Emma, more trouble than it was blooming worth!

Claire: Ta mom...

Val: Oh you know I'm only kidding...you must be having that...erm...what do they call it... Pre Natal depression!

Claire: Does that even exist?

Val: I dont know, but it sounds good dont it? (Val gets up) What you need to do is carry on with your life... dont dwell on it...whats done is done...your up the duff and theres no changing that!

Val walks out of the room. Claire looks watches the televison for a second.

Trisha: So he got you pregnant, what did you do then?

Woman: Got rid of it dent i?

Trisha: What you had an abortion!?

Woman: Well it was the only option...

This line repeats in Claire's head. "the only option", "the only option".

Claire grabs the yellow pages from under the phone table, and flicks trough the contents. She turns to the abortions page and runs her finger over a clinic. She stares at it in contemplation.

Skits
15-05-2006, 17:11
excellent as usual. do i get the impression that conversation has accidentally been recorded.

Abi
15-05-2006, 19:27
BAYMOORE BEACH

Nick is lazily walking down the beachside, thinking about the events of the past week or so. Vicky jumps up behind him, and covers his eyes.

Vicky: Guess who!

Nick: I'm not in the mood for fun and games, Vicks...

Vicky: Why not? I aint seen you properly in ages!

Nick: Come on, Vicky... you know whats been happening over these past few weeks. I love you, but my family comes first...

Vicky: But i thought everything was getting sorted now?

Nick: Just because the kids and Gary are dead, and Tanyas gone away somewhere, it hardly means its sorted!

Vicky: You know i didn't mean it like that...

Nick: All i need is a bit of time to sort out my family. Get everything back on track for a change with them.

Vicky: And You dont think i can get involved!? I thought you and me were serious?!

Nick: Yeah we are. Well, i am... but after everything thats happened, i dont think nows exactly the time to have a laugh, do you?!

Vicky: Why are you being so patrionising, Nick?! I know exactly whats happened, and yeah i think its tough on you and everything. But i wanted to be there, to help you through it all. But thats too much for you lot, aint it!

Nick: Come on, a bit of time is all i need! If your family had been ripped apart within a couple of weeks, then you can rest assursed you'd ask for a hell of a lot more, banged to rights!

Vicky: All i wanted was to help.

Vicky storms off down the beach. Kicks the bench in frustration, and collapses back onto it.

A Wide shot, shows Kyle in his car, watching from a distance... smiling.

Layne
15-05-2006, 19:40
I hope claire doesn't have an abortion, and nick vicky was only trying to help....

Abi
15-05-2006, 21:31
INT: ANDREWS HOUSE- Morning

Val walks down the stairs, and settles on the sofa. She notices Claire isn't around.

Val: Claire? Where you gone babes?! Theres a great feature on Loose Women about keeping secrets from your other half. We could all learn something from this, eh?!...... Claire? Claire?!

Val gets up, and looks around the downstairs for Claire. She walks from the dining area back to the lounge, and trips over the yellow pages as she goes...

Val: Whats that ruddy thing doing down here. Honestly, a girl gievs herself a pedicure, and it gets all chipped on this bloody thing! :rolleyes:

She bends over, and picks it up. She glances at the page "Abortion Clinics", thinking nothing of it. She dumps it on the table, and goes back to the sofas. She sits down, then looks back at the Yellow Pages...

Val: Abortion Clinics..?...... Oh God, Claire!

She grabs the yellow pages, and runs her fingers down the page, untill she notices one had a red mark next to it. She notes the address, and rushes out of the house...

Siobhan
16-05-2006, 11:04
mmmmmmm will clare go through with it.. will Val get to her on time??? :eek::eek:

Abi
16-05-2006, 17:32
INT: ABORTION CLINIC- day

Claire is sitting in the waiting room. She looks at her phone, as it rings on the table. She rejects the call, and puts the phone back in her pocket, and slumps back on the seat.

INTERCUT

Val drives frantically into a space in the carpark. She grabs her coat from the passenger seat, and storms out of the car, slamming the door behind her. She walks up to a sign, showing where all the departments are. She scans it, and notices the Abortion Clinic sign. She follows the arrows, in a hurry...

INTERCUT:
Claire is still sitting on the seat. Val storms through the door, and rushes straight over to her.

Val: Claire, hun, what are you doing?!

Claire: I think its a bit obvious... i can't go through with it. I really can't....

Val: But i thought we'd talked this all through?!

Claire: We did.... but i changed my mind. How can i bring up a kid, without even knowing who the father is?!

Val: But theres all them tests they do now-a-days. You see them do it on the tele all the time!

Claire: I just can't do it.... i'm sorry, but i've made my decision...

Val: Thats what i thought...

Claire: Meaning?

Val: When i had an abortion. Years ago now...

Claire: You what?! You've not had an abortion, dont be stupid.

Val: It was years ago... we never planned to have a baby or nothing, i wasn't exactly the maternal type... but i got pregnant somehow. I couldn't have it... i didn't want to have it... i wanted to live my life, not look after someone else. Have a job, a house, loads of money. Live the dream, or whatever. So i got rid...

Claire: Why didn't ya tell me before?!

Val: Because i couldn't... If i could turn back the clock right here, right now, i wouldn't go through with it... If you never listen to me again, then just hear me out now. Dont go through with it. I killed my baby... and regretted it since. Dont make the same mistake i did...

Claire sees the pain in Vals eyes. A nurse comes over...

Nurse: Claire? They're ready for you now.

She gives i gentle smile, and walks back to the desk. Claire looks back to Val...

Val: Dont do it....

Layne
16-05-2006, 17:51
Is she going to go through with it?? We need to know ....hint hint :p

Bryan
16-05-2006, 17:52
INT. MANSFIELD HOUSE - Day

Vicky flicks trough the televison guide, shows a disproving look and throws it on the floor. She grabs her phone and dials Nick's number.

INTERCUT:

INT.SINGH AND SON's CONVIENANCE STORE - DAY

Nick is in the middle of shopping at Singh and Sons. His phone rings, he has to put down his shopping to answer it.

Nick: Hello!?

The scene cuts between the pair.

Vicky: Hi babes...I'm sorry about yesterday...

Nick: Yeah...so am i...

Vicky: I know you've been having it hard recently...i just wanted to make you happy, ya know?

Nick: Yeah...I shouldnt have snapped off at you...

Vicky: It's our first major barny ent it really? (Cheakily) Maybe you come around later...we could kiss and make up...

Nick: Erm I can't Vics...I've got a lot of work I need to do tonight...it's hell managing the Holiday Park.

Vicky: Oh....okay then...

Nick: Sometime soon tough, I promise...

Vicky puts down the phone, her smile fading. Nick continues shopping. Kyle who is down the isle next to Kyle finishes eavesdropping. He picks up a bottle of champagne from the shelf and smiles to himself as he walks to the counter...

Bryan
16-05-2006, 19:22
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - NIGHT

The front door opens as Claire and Val walk into the house. The pair take off their coats and hang them on the staircase rail.

Val: You've made the right decison love...

Claire: It dont feel that way tough mom...

Val: As soon as you hold that baby in your arms...you'll know it was right...it will all seem so natural...so right...

The pair walk into the living room and sit on the sofa.

Claire: Well I've learnt something new about you today...

Val: What?

Claire: That you had an abortion

Val: Yeah well Claire...maybe its best we dont mention that again...especially to your dad

Claire: I just cant believe it...

Val: Yeah well it isnt one of my finer points in life...but at the time..I had no other options...

Claire: I suppose if you've got over it...it's not the end of the world...

Val: Its when I had you...and then Emma that i really regretted it... I could have loved him... given the chance...James would have supported me.

Claire: Wow you mean we could have had a brother!?

Val's facial expression shows she is hiding somethin from Claire.

Val: It's best to forget I ever mentioned it...come on you gonna help your old ma cook the tea?

The pair leave the room. Unbeknown to the pair of them the record light on Val's camcorder is playing, and has recorded the entire conversation.

Siobhan
17-05-2006, 10:35
I knew that was going to happen!!!!! wonder if James was the father of the aborted baby?

JustJodi
17-05-2006, 12:00
Wait a min did she or didn't she have the abortion ?? :searchme: I must be slippin in my old age,,,, siobhan helllllllpppppppp LOL :crying:

Siobhan
17-05-2006, 12:05
Wait a min did she or didn't she have the abortion ?? :searchme: I must be slippin in my old age,,,, siobhan helllllllpppppppp LOL :crying:

she didn't... val said that she will know is the right decision when she holds the baby in her arms

JustJodi
17-05-2006, 12:16
she didn't... val said that she will know is the right decision when she holds the baby in her arms
Whew thanks, for a moment I thought I missed something, thanks buddy...:heart:

Abi
17-05-2006, 18:28
MANSFIELD HOUSE

Kyle walks up the path to the house, and knocks on the door. Vicky opens it, her face drains as she realises its him...

Vicky: What d'ya want?

Kyle holds up a bottle of wine, and pulls a cheeky smile...

Kyle: I come baring gifts!

Kyle walks into the house, much to Vicky's annoyance, and settles down in the front room.

Vicky: What's all this about then?!

Kyle: Can't a friend come round with a bottle of wine now-a-days?!

Vicky: A friend, yes. But you?! Yours not a friend!:rolleyes:

Kyle: Excuse me?! That wasn't called for.

Vicky: Wasn't called for, my ****! You see Daniel now and again, what more d'ya want?!

Kyle: Come on, Vicky. Stop being so bleedin' agnorant!

Vicky: I dont want your sodding wine. I dont want you in my house. And if i'm perfectly honest, i dont want you seeing Daniel. But you seem pretty adiment on that one, so at least give me the first two!!

Kyle smirks, eventually leading onto him laughing fully. He grabs a bottle opener from the kitchen, and opens the bottle as he talks.

Kyle: Its a bottle of wine, thats all. Surely we can handle that?!

Vicky rolls her eyes, and holds out an empty glass.

Vicky: At least make it a large one!

Kyle winks, and pours the wine. The camera pans down. When the camera pans up, they're both cluthing empty glasses again, sitting on the floor, laughing.

Kyle: And dya remember that time when we went down the beach, and i kicked the little boys football, and nearly knocked him out?! Histerical!!

Vicky: I dont think his mum agreed though!!!

They both laugh. Kyle leans forward and grabs the empty bottle.

Kyle: Empty... You've got some wine in the fridge dont you? Thought i noticed some earlier...

Vicky: Yeah...

Kyle: I'll go open it then! :cool:

Vicky: Sure, go for it. But it'll be the last.:cool:

Layne
17-05-2006, 19:23
Yeh i am sure it will be the last :rolleyes: I hope they don't end up doing something they may regret...?!

Bryan
17-05-2006, 19:42
INT. IQBAL AND MARCUS' FLAT - NIGHT

Ruby and Marcus are in bed together. Ruby curls up to Marcus.

Ruby: Can it get any better?...you and me together...like this...

Marcus: (Smiles) No...I dont think it can...:)

Ruby: I cant imagine why anyone would have a problem with us Marc...

Marcus: What? Except for the obvious...these simple minded folk arent going to appreciate the fact that two cousins are sleeping together...

Ruby: Why not tough? Its the 21st century...we love each other...and that's all that matters surely?

Marcus: They wont see it like that Ruby...no matter how much you want them to...

Ruby: Either way..I think we should go public...about you and me...

Marcus: Seriously!?

Ruby: I'm not scared to admit to everyone that I love you... and neither should you be...i cant stand all these secrets and hiding...

Marcus: Not just yet...we need to know were serious before we start ruffling feathers...

Ruby: I thought we were?

Marcus: We are...but its not worth risking Baymoore trying to run us out of town is it?

Ruby: I suppose...

Marcus: But we will..eventually

Ruby berries her head into Marcus' chest as the pair lie awake and dwell on things...

Bryan
17-05-2006, 21:49
INT. MANSFIELD'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Kyle and Vicky are on the floor, relaxed and laughing. Kyle pours another glass of wine for himself.

Kyle:Want another?

Vicky:(Drunk) Why not... god i dont think ive drank so much wine since our weekend away in Bournemouth all those years back...

Kyle: That was tops...rampant sex and booze...all weekend long...

Vicky chooses not to respond to this. There is an awkward silence. Kyle rubs his hand trough Vicky's hair.

Kyle: Does he do things with you like that? Does he make you feel like the most important woman in the world...

Vicky: Sometimes...

Kyle: Sometimes?

Vicky: He's more sensible...he's reliable...I know he wont leave me...

Kyle: You'll never let me forget that will you....

Vicky: Maybe...

Vicky and Kyle stare into each others eyes for a few moments. Kyle leans in for a kiss.

Vicky repsonds the pair end up passionaltey kissing as they rip each others clothes off...they dont even make it out of the room...

Siobhan
18-05-2006, 09:49
Vicky nooooooo!!!!! Daniel is going through a bad patch, you should be supporting him not sleeping with your ex.. bad girl

Bryan
18-05-2006, 18:47
INT. MANSFIELD HOUSE – MORNING

Vicky is woken by the sound of the seagulls outside. She opens her eyes and is lying naked on the living room floor, wrapped in only a bed sheet. She looks up and sees clothes all around the room.

Kyle: (Satisifed) Morning babes

Vicky jumps out of her skin and looks at Kyle in devastation…

Vicky: Oh no…please tell me I didn’t…

Kyle: We went the whole way…and you love every second of it.

Kyle is sitting on the sofa in her underwear. Vicky wraps the sheet around her and starts to gather up the clothes.

Vicky: How could I be so stupid!?

Kyle: (Laughs) You know how to make a man feel special…

Vicky: Don’t even joke about this Kyle!…It was a mistake! What if Nick finds out!!?

Kyle: (Pleased) So what if he does…we can finally get back together

Vicky: No! No way!

Kyle: Oh come on Vicky! You know there’s something there between us…that spark… why we slept together last night! We didn’t even make it out of the living room before we were at it!

Vicky: It was a one off…for old times sake…

Kyle: Admit it! Theres that spark…you just cant resist

Vicky: Yes! Okay! Maybe there is… but I cant be with you! Nick is the one for me! Simple as!

Rebecca walks into the room, and is shocked at the sight…

Bryan
18-05-2006, 19:03
INT. BACHELOR BOYS HOUSE – MORNING

Tom is doing the vacuuming before work. Luqina is lying on the sofa wearing a bikini top and a pair of denim shorts. Her smooth bronzed legs are resting on the coffee table, she is reading the latest copy of Heat magazine.

Tom: Lift your legs…

Luqina: It’s a bit too early for that isn’t it Tom?

Tom: (Points to vacuum) I mean from the coffee table.

Luqina shows her dissatisfaction, but then moves them onto the sofa.

Tom: Theres nothing stopping you doing a bit of housework from time to time…

Luqina: Me? Housework?

Tom: (Frustrated) What!? Worried you’ll chip a nail!?

Luqina: Tom? Is everything okay?

Tom: No! Not really! I don’t take kindly to being made a mug of!

Luqina: What have I done?

Tom: It’s more of a case of what you haven’t done…

Luqina: Tom? (pouts) Have I upset you?

Tom: You just don’t seem to be making any effort to get a job…or pay your way…

Luqina: You know my modelling career isn’t going well at the moment…

Tom: It’s not the only career you know!

Luqina: As if I’m going to go and settle for some “common” job…

Tom: What like I do you mean!?

Luqina: You know I didn’t mean it like that…

Tom pulls out the plug of the vacuum and grabs his coat.

Tom: You need to get into the real world and forget this modelling career! Get a job! And earn your keep! Because I’m sick of it!

Tom storms out of the house. Luqina shrugs it off, pours a glass of orange, and continues to read her magazine.

Abi
18-05-2006, 22:11
MANSFIELD HOUSE

Rebecca is standing, gobsmacked, in the doorway to Vicky's room. He face turns- furious. She grabs Kyles arm, and drags him out of the bed. He grabs onto the duvet, to protect his dignity, and tries to pull away from her.

Rebecca: I dont know what the hell is happening here, but its ending. Right now!!

She drags him downstairs

Vicky: Stop it!!

Rebecca: Dont you tell me you WANTED this to happen?! What have you turned into, Vicky?!

Vicky: I dont know... i dunno what i was thinking...

Rebecca drags Kyle down the stairs, and pushes him out the door. He grabs hte duvet back, and bangs on the door.

Kyle: Vicky?! Let me back in here!! You can't leave me out here wearing... not a lot!! Get me back in here!!

The shot goes back up to Vicky who is sitting in bed, with her face in her hands. Rebecca storms in.

Rebecca: What the hell is going on?!

Vicky: I dont know...

Rebecca: You dont know?! You dont know how you ended up with him?!

Vicky: No, i mean i dont know what i was thinking...

Rebecca: Like hell you didn't! You know what makes me sick? The fact you've cheated on such a fantastic man!

Vicky: I know...

Rebecca: So what were you thinking?!

Vicky: Its my life, i'll sort it out and do what i damn well want to!

Rebecca: Dont you dare talk to me like that. If your going to mess up your relationship with Nick for the sake of Kyle, then your going to destroy it like everything else in your life...

Vicky looks shocked.

Rebecca: And it'll be your own, pathetic, fault.

Layne
19-05-2006, 21:50
:rolleyes: Vicky what have you done?! Harsh words from rebecca there though!

Bryan
19-05-2006, 21:54
INT. BACHELOR BOYS HOUSE - DAY

Tom walks into the house.

Tom: (To Luqina) Hi babes...

Luqina's body langauge shifts away from him. She has an annoyed look on her face as she applies her nail varnish.

Tom: Look I'm sorry for earlier...maybe i over reacted a bit...

Luqina: Yes, "maybe" you did.

Tom sits down next to Luqina.

Tom: The best thing about falling out is always the making up babes...

Tom starts to undress Luqina, she pulls away.

Tom: What's your problem eh!?

Luqina picks up her copy of heat magazine and throws it at Tom.

Luqina: This!

The page opens to the top 10 "celebrity career disatser" Luqina Javel being number 4. Luqina pouts and turns her head away in shame.

Bryan
19-05-2006, 22:13
INT. BACHELOR BOYS HOUSE - NIGHT

Tom picks up the heat magazine copy and laughs at it in disbeleif.

Tom: You're getting worked up over this?

Luqina: Oh I'm glad you find it so funny.... this is like "the end" of the my career Tom!

Tom: Oh dont be so ridiculous, Heat prints stuff like this all the time...it doesnt mean anything!!!

Luqina: Tom I'm in the same league as Michelle McManus and Jodi Marsh! I am a "failure". A "loser". A "Reject"

Tom: Your not any of those things...especially to me...:wub:

Luqina: Like I'm bothered what you think...

Tom: Oh thanks very much :rolleyes:

Luqina: Well your my boyfriend, thats standard... but the whole nation know thinks I'm a joke! My career is officially dead! R.I.P Luqina Javel catwalk and fashion model!

Tom: Dont be so ridiculous babes...you just need to step back on the ladder...get some new work...

Luqina: How can I!? Baymoore's hardly the fashion capital of the world is it...with Val Andrews in her rubber boob tube and Mandy Kage in her wooly jumpers...

Tom gets out his wallet. He gives Luqina £200 pounds.

Tom: (Sincere) Here...take this...it's the last of my wages...but if it makes youself feel better...go see an agent...get your life back on track :)

Luqina: No...Tom...I couldnt possibly...

Tom: Take it...your my girl...and if it makes you happy..then it makes me Happy.

Luqina hugs Tom, behind his back she gives a grin of satisfaction.

Bryan
20-05-2006, 11:21
INT. TORBAY WINE BAR - DAY

Kyle is sitting in a fancy wine bar, a bottle of wine and two empty glasses. Vicky walks in all flusterd.

Kyle: Vicky babes, glad you could come!

Vicky sits down and doesnt reponse to Kyle's offer of a hug.

Vicky: I havent come for "us"...this is the last time we see or speak to each other...

Kyle: What about Daniel?

Vicky: I'm rather have you out of my life entirely...

Kyle: You cant just cut me out of my son's life...

Vicky: No I cant...but just stay away from me from now on, okay!?

Kyle: Why, scared of what you'll do with me...that you wont be able to resist...

Vicky: Kyle...just dont...

Kyle: Vicky! We made love on your living room floor! There has to be someting there...

Vicky: No, we had sex...there's a difference...

Kyle: We have chemistry...there's no denying that...

Vicky: Yes..we probably do...I am attracted to you... but I cant, and i wont... I "love" Nick... he means the world to me... and I'm not going to loose him for a casual fling...

Kyle: It's not a casual fling between us...it runs deeper than that and you know it!

Vicky: No it doesnt... I know not to let it get to me... because all you'll do is run off and leave me alone again...I can't take that...

Kyle: Not this time...I've learnt from my mistakes...

Vicky: And so have I... it finishes now...once and for all...goodbye...

Vicky gets up and leaves Kyle alone.

Bryan
20-05-2006, 11:35
[/B][/B]INT. PAUL JONES MODELLING AGENCY - DAY

Luqina and Tom are sitting in an empty office. Paul Jones walks in, dressed in a sharp suit carrying a breifcase.

Paul: Hi sorry for the delay...you must be Luqina?

Paul shakes her hand.

Luqina: Yes...and this is my boyfirend Tom...

Paul shakes his hand too and then sits down.

Paul: Well first things first you ditch Tom...

Tom looks astonished at what Paul has said.

Tom: I beg your pardon!?

Paul: Not literally of course...just dont mention him... in the public eye you need to be single... provoke intrest with your male fans... a single celeb is much more appealing.

Luqina gives an unsure look at this.

Paul: Trust me...I'm the best in the biz...I know how it works...Kate Moss...Naomi Campbell...I've brought them to where they are now...

Luqina: I'm not ditching Tom...put it that way...

Paul: On your head be it...

Paul flicks trough Luqina's cv.

Paul: Promising CV...just a pity about the rep...

Tom: "Rep"?

Paul: Coked up slappers dont sell clothes... Luqina's antics of late... havent done her any favours...you need to shake that off...make a glorious comeback...

Luqina: I'm paying you £200 quid for stating the bleedin' obvious!?

Paul: Your money goes far Luqina...stick with me..I'll make you a star...

Luqina: And how are you going to do that exactly? :rolleyes:

Paul: By sending you to Paris...

Paul throws a leaflet at Luqina advertising the Paris Fashion Week. Her and Tom look at the leaflet. A smile appears on her face.

Abi
20-05-2006, 16:58
JENKINS MANOR- day

Hilary is looking over a balcony, at the view of the Village and the Sea. Richard walks up behind her, and puts his hand on her waist.

Richard: What you doing out here?!

Hilary: Hey Rich... Just thinking...

Richard pauses, and gazes out at the view as well..

Richard: So have i

Hilary turns and looks at him, obviously confused.

Richard: I've been thinking...

Hilary: About what?

Richard: (Hesitantly) The wedding...

Hilary: (concerned) What about it?!

Richard: I know we penciled a date in for it.... but i think we should cancel it...

Hilary: You think WHAT?!

Richard: No, no, no! I dont mean it like that...

Hilary: Well what else are you trying to tell me?! I think you just made it bloody obvious!! You dont want to marry me!!

Richard puts his hands on her cheeks...

Richard: I dont want to cancel it. Well i do, but not permanently. Hilary.... i want to bring it forward.

Hilary: What?!

Richard: After everything thats happened over the past few months... well, i just dont see why we should waste anymore time. I love you Hilary. I want you to be my wife, and i dont want to wait any longer. We dont know how long we've got left on this earth, and well, we should make the most of it. (pauses) What d'ya think?

Hilary looks shocked. Then then kisses Richard, and smiles happily.

Hilary: I love ya too. Yeah, the nearer the better!

Abi
20-05-2006, 23:32
ANDREW'S HOUSE- day

Vicky walks up to her house, tightly wrapped in a thick coat, crossing her arms. She stops outside the house, and takes a deep breath in. She walks up the path, and walks into the house. She slams the door, and sits against the door, with her face in her hands. The door rings.

Vicky: I'm not here!

Nick: Somehow i doubt that!!

Vicky perks up, when she hears Nick's voice. Then she screws her face up, when she remembers what happened. She stands up, and opens the door, resistantly. Nick is standing with a huge bunch of flowers, and a big grin

Nick: For madam!

Vicky: You.... Oh Nick, you didn't have to get me these!! I dont deserve them...

Nick: Leave off, of course you do!

Vicky: Oh Nick...

Nick moves closer, and kisses her. She melts into his arms, as if nothing had happened.

Nick: I know i've not been around much recently... you've probably felt neglected. But thats about to change, Vicks.

Vicky: I haven't felt neglected....I..

Nick: I'm gonna make it up to you.

Vicky: But you have nothing to make up for! Its me that...

Nick: (interupts) We're going to Paris!

Vicky: We're what?!

Nick: You heard it- Paris! Its all arranged. The city of love and Romance: Just what we need, eh?!

Vicky: (hesitantly) Yeah...

Nick: Whats up? I thought you'd want all this?!

Vicky: Yeah i do. I just dont deserve it. I dont deserve you, Nick!

Nick: Your stuck with me, whether ya like it or not!

Nick laughs, and walks into the house. Vicky smiles at him, it fades as he walks away.

Vicky: (muttering) I really dont deserve a man like Nick...

Bryan
21-05-2006, 15:54
INT. BACHELOR BOYS HOUSE - NIGHT

Chris is slobbing on the sofa, with a bowel of popcorn and an action movie on the TV. Tom and Luqina walk in.

Chris: Oh at last! Where have you two been? You're missing a good film!!

Tom: Is that all you intend to do with your weekend? Slob on the sofa and watch TV?

Chris: Erm...yeah...

Tom: You need to get out there...see the world...meet new people...have fun...enjoy life!!

Chris: You back on the drugs!?

Tom: Come on...get up and pack your bags...

Chris: What!? Your kicking me out!?

Tom: No...you numpty...we're off on Holdiay!

Chris: Where to!? :confused:

Luqina: To the Paris fashion week!!!

A sudden smile appears on Chris' face as he thinks of the beautfiul models. The three of them rush off to pack their bags.

Abi
21-05-2006, 22:16
EXETER AIRPORT-day

Nick hands over the tickets and Passports to Boarding Control. They check them, and pass them back. Then he walks through to the waiting area. He stops, and waits for Vicky, who is reluctantly dragging her case along. Nick walks over, and picks it up for her.

Vicky: Thanks...

Nick: If you were finding it tough then you shoulda said!

Vicky doesn't reply. They sit down, and Nick taps his fingers on the seat.

Nick: Whats up, Vicky?!

Vicky says nothing

Nick: Come on, i know somethings up. Your silent as a mouse!

Vicky: no.... I'm fine...

Nick sighs and looks away

Nick: This is going to be great for us. Just a nice relaxing holiday... no hassle, work.... nothing...

Vicky: yeah...

Vicky weakly smiles at Nick, they gaze into each others eyes briefly. They are interuptted, by a noisy group who just entered the Waiting room. Nick turns, and sees Chris, Tom and Luquina walk through the "First Class" gates, and walks towards them.

Nick: Oh God.... what the hell are they doing here?! :(