PDA

View Full Version : Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Pages : 1 [2] 3

tammyy2j
08-02-2010, 16:47
OT - Did Shane get a facelift?

alan45
09-02-2010, 01:24
BRASSY EastEnders favourite Kat Slater is returning to Albert Square five years after leaving - and she'll be joined by hubby Alfie Moon.

Actress Jessie Wallace, 38, has signed an initial one-year deal to revive the role.

Shane Richie, 45, has hammered out a similar agreement to play Alfie again.
The popular couple were last seen on Christmas Day 2005, leaving Walford for a new life in America.
They arrive back on the BBC1 soap in the autumn.

Their return will be a massive boost for EastEnders, which celebrates its 25th anniversary with a live episode on February 19.
Kat first appeared in 2000 and was at the centre of major storylines - including confessing she was Zoe Slater's mum, not her sister.

She married Alfie on Christmas Day 2003.
But Jessie was involved in her share of controversy during her time in the soap.
She was suspended from the show for two months in 2003 for heavy boozing and was also banned for drink-driving.
After leaving EastEnders, she had roles in ITV1's Wild at Heart and competed in Strictly Come Dancing in 2008.
Jessie said yesterday: "I am excited to slip back into Kat's stilettos. I've missed her."
Shane said: "More than anything, I'm looking forward to getting my face covered in Kat's lipstick again!"

From THE SUN

thestud2k7
09-02-2010, 03:27
Good just what slater family needs

Chris_2k11
09-02-2010, 08:17
it'll be like the old days on here :rotfl:

tammyy2j
09-02-2010, 10:18
Welcome back Kalfie :p

Chloe O'brien
09-02-2010, 10:25
Oh I can feel a Septic Peg prediction coming on. Little Mo will be back with her squeeky voice to get involved in a love triangel with Kat/Alfie for the Christmas plot.

Long live Kalfie & Molfie :rotfl::rotfl:

Dazzle
09-02-2010, 12:23
No no no...:thumbsdow

Eastenders does not need a "boost" at the moment - it's doing very well without the screeching Kat and annoying Alfie.

alan45
09-02-2010, 12:29
It never fails to amaze me how so many people leave soaps for fear of becoming typecast or to explore new ventures and end up coming crawling back with their tails between their legs.

sean slater
10-02-2010, 14:07
Yeh but im glad with characters as brilliant as Kat and Alfie. I hope Bradley comes back one day, and Little Mo would be nice to see back as well.

Perdita
10-02-2010, 14:13
Bradley can't come back, he dies :(

Abbie
10-02-2010, 14:17
:eek: has it been 5 years!!!!!!!!

Siobhan
10-02-2010, 14:17
Bradley can't come back, he dies :(

do we know this for definite? didn't they say it wasn't true about him killing himself?

tammyy2j
10-02-2010, 14:19
Death doesnt stop anyone returning in EE remember Dirty Den - i dont think Bradley dies i think he does a runner

Abbie
10-02-2010, 14:21
I hope they dont bring anymore back from the dead

Perdita
10-02-2010, 14:30
Other people have seen pictures of Bradley's funeral and the spoilers have said he will die, but not by suicide as was claimed

Dazzle
10-02-2010, 14:48
I didn't realise he's definitely going to die, although I didn't think he would just run away and leave Stacey. Now I'm gutted :(

Perdita
10-02-2010, 14:50
I am still hoping he does not die but it looks like it from other forums :(

Dazzle
10-02-2010, 14:57
I'm going to keep hoping too. I'll be a mess if he dies :crying:

sindydoll
10-02-2010, 15:51
well they must be taking over the vic because what else would they come back too

lizann
10-02-2010, 16:42
Jessie Wallace looks very different now

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NH0PleorL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

alan45
10-02-2010, 23:59
Jessie Wallace looks very different now

Yes she appears to have lost her ORANGE Glow

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/image-library/port/376/j/jessie-wallace-wi09.jpg

Abbie
11-02-2010, 16:01
Aww she does look good though!

Chloe O'brien
13-02-2010, 01:51
Many of them beleive that once they've been in a soap they're invincible and will get jobs anywhere. I have been a supporter for many years that tv programmes should recruit young stars from drama schools and not just pick them off the streets. When EE started many of the young cast members came from Grange hill and other programmes and although thier acting wasn't great they learned and progressed from actors who had been in the trade for years. yes EE has dished out their fair share of dumplings. But some young cast members have went onto bigger things. Like Michelle Fowler. Sue Tully she is a successful director thannks to Grange Hill and EE.

parkerman
14-02-2010, 10:46
I'm sure alan would like to add Todd Carty to the list of greats who came up through Grange Hill and Eastenders!

Perdita
04-03-2010, 05:55
EASTENDERS stars have handed show bosses a petition urging them to AXE the return of "nuisance" Jessie Wallace.
The Sun revealed last month that the 38-year-old actress - who played Kat Slater - had signed a one-year deal to return to Walford.

But senior cast members, including Steve McFadden, 50, are furious about her big return - warning it will be a "disaster" for morale on the BBC1 soap. Their petition demands a U-turn over plans to bring her back in the autumn with screen husband Alfie Moon, played by Shane Richie, 45.

A source said: "A lot of the senior cast who worked with Jessie the first time round are livid.

"She was a complete nuisance when she was on the show. It would be a disaster for her to come back.

"She wasn't afraid to speak her mind and often upset stars during filming. By the time she left, a lot of them were breathing sighs of relief.

"A lot of the cast saw her as a bully. She was aggressive and difficult to deal with because she was so strong-willed.

"The petition was handed in last week. It didn't go down well, but some of the senior cast felt it was a point that had to be made."

Jessie was involved in a string of incidents during her five-year stint in Albert Square, which ended in 2005.

She was suspended from the show for two months in 2003 for heavy boozing and also got a drink-drive ban.

In 2006 she admitted being "out of control" on drugs when she first played Kat. After leaving, she was in Strictly Come Dancing in 2008.

An EastEnders spokeswoman said: "We've received no complaints from cast members regarding Jessie's return and are looking forward to having her back."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2877568/Cast-of-EastEnders-petition-against-Jessie-Wallace-return.html#ixzz0hBUs6iyL

alan45
04-03-2010, 09:43
The Poison dwarf had she been staying in Deadenders would probably not like being upstaged by a younger model. Dunno why Beetroot man signed a petition as hes leaving anyway

Perdita
04-03-2010, 13:57
EastEnders bosses have denied claims that the soap's cast are campaigning against the return of Walford favourite Jessie Wallace.

A tabloid report today alleged that a number of cast members had signed and handed in a petition calling for producers to scrap plans to bring the actress back.

It was announced last month that Wallace will return to the role of Albert Square's Kat Moon later this year. She was last seen on screen in December 2005.

Earlier today, The Sun alleged that senior cast members who have previously worked with Wallace felt "livid" over the comeback and were convinced it would be a "disaster" for morale.

However, dismissing the rumours, an EastEnders spokeswoman said: "We've received no complaints from cast members regarding Jessie's return and are looking forward to having her back."

A show source this morning told DS: "No petition exists. We really don't know where this story came from. Everyone's really pleased to have Jessie back on board."

Wallace will be joined by her screen husband Shane Richie (Alfie Moon) when she appears back on screen in the autumn.

DS

alan45
04-03-2010, 14:04
Sorry but Im afraid I believe The Sun. They are usually 100% spot on with their soap exclusives

Chris_2k11
04-03-2010, 14:35
Dunno why Beetroot man signed a petition as hes leaving anywayPhil's leaving? I didnt know this

Perdita
04-03-2010, 14:42
He reportedly said that he does not want to continue with EE once Barbara Windsor has gone

Chris_2k11
04-03-2010, 14:44
Yeah but I dont think anythings been confirmed

Perdita
04-03-2010, 14:45
No, I have not seen anything definite yet.

tammyy2j
04-03-2010, 15:05
I think Alan is really hoping Phil is following Peggy when she leaves :p

Perdita
04-03-2010, 15:05
I don't think he is alone in that one :p :lol:

alan45
04-03-2010, 15:35
Phil's leaving? I didnt know thisAs reported here http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?105253-Beetroot-Man-to-Quit-EE-in-sympathy-with-Poison-Dwarf

12345blake
05-03-2010, 18:19
yeah but isnt peggy only leaving for a little while, saw it on wiki (not sure whether to believe them obviously) so phil might not leave

alan45
05-03-2010, 18:32
There is a thread about Peggys threatend return http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?105614-Poison-Dwarf-in-shock-return-to-Deadenders-and-she-hasnt-even-left-yet

Dazzle
15-04-2010, 15:54
This week's Inside Soap says that Barbara Windsor's on-screen departure will be in the autumn, which is around the same time that Kat and Alfie are returning. That suggests to me that they may get hold of the Vic, and Peggy leaves because she can't bear to see anyone apart from a Mitchell running her beloved pub.

alan45
17-04-2010, 01:39
EASTENDERS stars were reeling last night after a bloody cull saw SIX characters shown the door.
They included mechanic Minty Peterson and cabbie Charlie Slater, played by Cliff Parisi and Derek Martin.

Axeman ... Bryan Kirkwood
All will be phased out in the coming months and some could be killed off.

Fans will be sad to see the back of 77-year-old Derek, who joined EastEnders ten years ago.

Both his and Cliff Parisi's characters have been involved in major storylines down the years.

Cast members were given the news last night by executive producer Bryan Kirkwood, who used to run Hollyoaks on Channel 4.

It raised fears among stars that others could be next. A source on the BBC1 Albert Square drama said:

"People have been worried that the new guy would be getting rid of people. Now we know that he is."

The others to go are Libby Fox, played by Belinda Owusu, Liam Bergin as Danny Mitchell, Liz Turner - actress Kate Williams - and David Proud, wheelchair-bound Adam Best.

Insiders said the cull was part of a plan by Mr Kirkwood, 34, to breathe new life into the show.

A source close to the executive said: "It's sad to see characters go, but when a new executive producer comes in they're always keen to refresh the show.

"Some new people will be joining - and some of those will be youngsters."

Scot Mr Kirkwood, who began on Coronation Street, has a reputation as a ruthless axeman, binning TEN characters from Hollyoaks.

But he was also credited with giving that show its best family, the McQueens, and hit headlines with late-night Hollyoaks specials.

He is already bringing back EastEnders favourites Kat Slater and Alfie Moon.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2936236/Six-members-of-the-EastEnders-cast-are-to-be-culled.html#ixzz0lJUr8qeZ

bethh732
28-04-2010, 21:22
I can't wait until they return, they are my fave characters and when they left i cried and have not watched EastEnders since i was like 9 but anyway WHOOO GO KAT AND ALFIE

bethh732
01-05-2010, 10:39
I reckon Kat and Alfie will have changed alot scince they left the square five years ago, they have been living away and i don't kat would go in for big fights with say roxy or bianca anymore, she's probably settled down now and i read somewhere that when they return the have a baby with them. xx

Perdita
01-05-2010, 10:50
None of the Slaters will ever lose their fiery temper and what a boring person would Kat have become. There will still be sparks flying and I look forward to that :D

Dazzle
01-05-2010, 14:40
I'm very much afraid that Kat will go in for big screeching matches with the likes of Roxy and Bianca, which is why I don't want her back. My only real memory of Kat is her screeching. Still, it'll be nice if they come back with a baby.

bethh732
05-05-2010, 19:54
I really, really don't want him to return. It might even put me off watching EE :(

I think eastenders has really gone down hill anyway we need someone like alfie to brightern it up a bit, put more cheeriness in xx

Kim
05-05-2010, 21:37
I'm very much afraid that Kat will go in for big screeching matches with the likes of Roxy and Bianca, which is why I don't want her back. My only real memory of Kat is her screeching. Still, it'll be nice if they come back with a baby.

I don't think they will bring her back with a baby personally as if she had one, Charlie, Mo or Stacey surely would have mentioned it.

Can't wait for the return. Kat's one of my favourites.

alan45
15-07-2010, 01:01
JESSIE Wallace and Shane Richie were back in familiar territory yesterday, filming scenes in Albert Square for their upcoming return storyline.
The fiery pair, whose characters Kat and Alfie Moon jubilantly left Walford to embark on a roadtrip across America four and a half years ago, will make their comeback this September.
Jessie, 38, was spotted walking into EastEnders' Elstree studios while Shane, 46, drove in.

Back on set ... Shane
Sharjo
Their on-screen characters will try to retrieve the Queen Vic after it is restored to its former glory following a dramatic fire.
It's not the only soap role that Jessie has on the go at the moment though.
The actress is currently filming scenes for a BBC Four drama on the makings of Coronation Street.
Jessie has taken the role of minx Pat Phoenix, who played tart with a heart Elsie Tanner during the soap's early days.
Earlier this year she said: "I've really enjoyed playing different roles over the last few years, but am excited to slip back into Kat Slater's stilettos. I've missed her."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3054243/Jessie-Wallace-and-Shane-Richie-return-to-Enders.html#ixzz0thk3fCZV

alan45
15-07-2010, 01:01

Perdita
15-07-2010, 05:51
:hmm: I know I have not had a drink yet I seem to see double :lol:

tammyy2j
15-07-2010, 10:20
:hmm: I know I have not had a drink yet I seem to see double :lol:

He has posted double he is so passionate about all EE related stories thats why I think :p

alan45
15-07-2010, 10:28
The person who never made a mistake never made anything

alan45
15-07-2010, 10:28
:hmm: I know i have not had a drink yet i seem to see double :lol:

pot kettle black:moonie::p:(

JustJodi
15-07-2010, 13:54
wonder if there will be any scenes with Stacey and Kat before Stacey makes her exit with Jean and the baby ???????????????????

tammyy2j
15-07-2010, 14:09
wonder if there will be any scenes with Stacey and Kat before Stacey makes her exit with Jean and the baby ???????????????????

I do hope so Stacey always reminded me of a junior version of Kat

DaVeyWaVey
15-07-2010, 14:57
I'm looking forward to them coming back. Hopefully they'll inject some positive energy into the Square, especially Alfie. I hope he remains a happy go lucky type character, as too many EastEnders characters are feeling sad all the time.

tammyy2j
15-07-2010, 15:00
I can imagine plenty of "cat" fights between Kat and Shirley and Kat and Roxy over who is the best barmaid :lol:

sean slater
23-07-2010, 15:08
Yay photos of them in the soap magazines this week outside Elstree Studios! Im very happy! I can't wait!

moonstorm
18-08-2010, 11:47
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/08/18/eastenders-kat-slater-will-announce-she-s-pregnant-as-she-returns-to-albert-square-115875-22494842/

Yet another pregnancy!!

moonstorm
18-08-2010, 12:19
Thanks for merging, much better in this thread. x

alan45
18-08-2010, 13:49
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/08/18/eastenders-kat-slater-will-announce-she-s-pregnant-as-she-returns-to-albert-square-115875-22494842/

Yet another pregnancy!!

And doubtless another guess the daddy storyline

sean slater
18-08-2010, 16:53
But in this case its not going to be any guy in the square so i dont see the point of it. I think it must be Alfie's. Dont think he would forgive her, and I think there coming back permanently. They cant destroy them so soon.

tammyy2j
18-08-2010, 17:47
'EastEnders' favourite Kat, who is due to return to the soap with husband Alfie next month, is reportedly set to announce that she is expecting a baby.

The couple, played by actors Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie, are to come back to Albert Square after a five-year absence to help rebuild the Queen Vic, which is to be destroyed by a fire.

But it remains unclear whether Alfie Moon is the father of Kat's unborn baby…

A source told The Mirror: “Fans know Kat and Alfie have been on an American road trip but not much else while they were away.

“It’s clear that although she is going to have a baby, not everything has gone completely according to plan in the last five years.”

Kat and Alfie were last seen in the soap on Christmas Day back in 2005, when they were setting off on their American adventure.

The source commented: “Kat and Alfie are two of the most popular characters, everyone is excited.”

sean slater
18-08-2010, 19:28
It doesnt actually say that Alfie isnt the father. They are trying to be clever to keep people guessing. I'm sure it is.

Its so weird that Sam and Kat are going to be pregnant on the Square at the same time. It feels like ive gone back in time. Its 5 years ago. lol.

Chloe O'brien
18-08-2010, 21:30
Just what the square needs an Oompa Loompa. Well they need a replacement for the poison dwarf.

Kim
19-08-2010, 00:07
I don't think Kat and Sam will be pregnant on the square at the same time. I was under the impression that Sam is due before Kat comes back.

alan45
12-09-2010, 01:44
Kat Moon's return to EastEnders goes off with a bang later this month when she tells her grandmother Mo that she's in serious trouble.

The drama begins when Kat makes contact with Mo and asks for Zoe's birth certificate, before arranging a meeting so that Mo can pass on the document.

Arriving at a café, Mo is completely baffled when she spots that Kat has attempted to heavily disguise herself by wearing a blonde wig.

Explaining her actions, a frantic Kat reveals that she is on the run from some men who she and Alfie scammed thousands of pounds from.

Kat then leaves Mo utterly stunned by claiming that Alfie is dead and she desperately needs a new identity…

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/36/550w_soaps_eastenders_soap_scoop_02.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/10/36/550w_soaps_eastenders_soap_scoop_01.jpg

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-09-2010, 23:22
Is it just me or does anyone else think Kat looks a bit like Vanessa in her blonde wig?!

squillyfer
12-09-2010, 23:41
wonder why she needs zoe's birth certificate, and how they go from on the run to in the vic

alan45
13-09-2010, 01:13
wonder why she needs zoe's birth certificate, and how they go from on the run to in the vic

Albert Square is exempt from the law. People who live there can do what they want and never worry about being prosecuted

parkerman
13-09-2010, 10:17
wonder why she needs zoe's birth certificate

Or why she doesn't apply for a copy from the General Register Office?

Chloe O'brien
13-09-2010, 10:57
Albert Square is exempt from the law. People who live there can do what they want and never worry about being prosecuted

Get her the lawyer who deals with the Mitchells crimes. He'll get them cleared of any crimes.

tammyy2j
13-09-2010, 12:56
Is it just me or does anyone else think Kat looks a bit like Vanessa in her blonde wig?!

Yes very alike

tammyy2j
14-09-2010, 16:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p4xlLezos0

:lol:

Perdita
15-09-2010, 12:10
Jessie Wallace has admitted that she feared forgetting how to play Kat Moon when she returned to EastEnders.

It was confirmed in February that Wallace and Shane Richie (Alfie Moon) would reprise their roles in the BBC soap. They are set to make separate on-screen comebacks this Friday and next week respectively.

"I was really scared at first," the actress told Inside Soap. "I didn't know what it would feel like to be playing Kat again, because I'd let her go five years ago."

She continued: "As soon as I walked into the Square, though, I felt like I was home. I'm having a brilliant time."

She also revealed that Kat will be mouthier than ever upon her return to Albert Square.

"Kat's outfits are as loud as ever!" Wallace said. "It doesn't matter that she's pregnant - her clothes are still short and skintight. She's more colourful and mouthy than she was before.

"I've actually really missed it. I've missed playing Kat and missed working with Shane."

EastEnders executive producer Bryan Kirkwood recently said that the couple's return would mark the beginning of a new era for the soap.

Perdita
15-09-2010, 15:29
Jessie Wallace has admitted that she is not looking forward to EastEnders' switch to high definition filming.

The 38-year-old joked that the BBC soap's move to HD was "cruel" on the cast.

"Isn't it cruel?" she told Woman's Own. "They should keep it for wildlife, not for people. My make-up will look so thick."

She continued: "Shane Richie (Alfie Moon) had a hair poking out of his nose the other day. I said, 'You wait until HD - all the mums will be trying to pluck it out of the screen!'"

Wallace has also been discussing her fear of returning to EastEnders after five years away.

She will make her on-screen comeback this Friday September 17.

lizann
16-09-2010, 10:35
I'm looking forward to their return

alan45
18-09-2010, 10:27
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-love-telly/css/Cat-Alfie-18.09.10.jpg

Their departure five years ago was one of soap's most memorable moments.

"I've got a half-tank of petrol," a beaming Alfie Moon told his wife Kat as it snowed outside the Vic during Christmas 2005.

"I've got furry dice. I've got about 83 quid in my pocket, and I'm off to see the world. Fancy it? It's for ever and ever. I swear."

How his battered old Ford Capri got even as far as the Blackwall Tunnel is one of life's great mysteries.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-love-telly/css/Cat-drop-in-18.09.10.jpg

But now they're back - remarkably, looking five years younger than when they left - and embroiled in yet another of their capers.

After phoning her nan for help, the first we see of a desperate Kat is in a café on Monday, incongruously disguised in a blonde wig and wearing a trench coat.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-love-telly/css/Alfie--Cat-drop-in2-18.09.1.jpg

"You can't sit there in a syrup with your nose in a trough and not expect me to ask," Ma Mo barks, after handing over Zoe's birth certificate. But the story that unfolds is as ridiculous as any of the other scrapes she's found herself in.

Claiming Alfie's dead, Kat's on the run from a Northern thug called Frankie after relieving him of £40,000 in a timeshare scam they staged in Spain. And now she needs a new identity, although trying to pass herself off as her daughter might be a little ambitious.

But by Tuesday, she's hiding in the Slaters' kitchen as two thugs with baseball bats hold Stacey's daughter Lily hostage in exchange for the money Kat stole.

Noisy, chaotic and just a little bit silly, at least Jessie Wallace as Kat and Shane Richie as Alfie are reunited.

Dressed in that familiar leather coat, it's Alfie posing as CID who comes to the rescue. But after being apart six months, for him to call Kat fat is not a wise move.

"I ain't fat, you stupid, stupid man," she yells in the Square, opening her coat to reveal a large bump.

"You're pregnant," Alfie gasps, proving nothing gets by him. "And it's not yours," she declares defiantly.

What a welcome home...

Jessie Wallace
18-09-2010, 16:42
Ah one happy me, can't wait for Monday now :)

alan45
18-09-2010, 17:04
Ah one happy me, can't wait for Monday now :)

Wonder if Alfie Moon will be the cheeky chappie who arrived on the square originally or the boring **** that the scriptwriters made him so he wouldnt be more popular than the Magnificent Mitchells

Perdita
19-09-2010, 11:01
Jessie Wallace has teased her EastEnders character Kat Slater's reunion with Alfie Moon next week.

Speaking to What's On TV, the actress revealed that her alter ego will strike Alfie (Shane Richie) next week when he unexpectedly returns from jail to find Kat.

She explained: "She punches him! Alfie has come looking for her and hasn't seen her for months. He keeps saying to her 'You're fat' and she says 'I'm not fat. I'm pregnant!'

"Then she says, 'Don't worry Alfie, it ain't yours'. She's peed off with him. He's been in prison and she's had to survive on her own pregnant. But she loves him unconditionally.

"No matter what they do, they will always end up together. She wants stability... a future for the baby and her. She sets him this challenge and he buys it."

sean slater
21-09-2010, 21:28
So Alfie is the father then yeh?!

Perdita
21-09-2010, 21:52
:searchme:

alan45
21-09-2010, 23:44
So Alfie is the father then yeh?!They will probably spin it out into yet another ''Who's the Daddy'' storyline :wall:

parkerman
22-09-2010, 08:42
They will probably spin it out into yet another ''Who's the Daddy'' storyline :wall:

My money's on Darren.

And don't anyone say Darren doesn't know her and she was living in Spain at the time, etc. Just remember one thing...

THIS IS EASTENDERS!

moonstorm
22-09-2010, 09:22
Of course it's not Darren's - it's Jack's, as they all seem to be these days!!!

parkerman
22-09-2010, 09:59
She's not a Mitchell so it can't be Jack's.

lizann
22-09-2010, 10:21
So Alfie is the father then yeh?!

I hope he really is

Timalay
22-09-2010, 20:27
That's what the auto que guy thought :p

tammyy2j
23-09-2010, 13:49
She's not a Mitchell so it can't be Jack's.

And she is not blonde or dyed blonde even though she had a blonde wig :lol:

sean slater
23-09-2010, 21:13
lol all the evidence seems to point to Michael (Alfie's cousin) as the father of her baby. It's funny how she says its not Alfie's and none of the family are at all surprised! There'd be some questions in my house, I can tell ya :)

Siobhan
24-09-2010, 10:34
lol all the evidence seems to point to Michael (Alfie's cousin) as the father of her baby. It's funny how she says its not Alfie's and none of the family are at all surprised! There'd be some questions in my house, I can tell ya :)

they are not surprised cause Alfie said he was banged up for 6 months before she said she was pregnant.. so it doesn't take a genius to know it is not his

tammyy2j
24-09-2010, 10:50
Didnt Alfie also say he had problems with his swimmers at some stage

Siobhan
24-09-2010, 11:08
Didnt Alfie also say he had problems with his swimmers at some stage

Yes he did... and he also said last night that they always knew any child they would have would be some other guys

tammyy2j
24-09-2010, 11:18
How far pregnant is Kat as she has a bump and Ronnie has none are they both 5 or 6 months ??????????

Siobhan
24-09-2010, 11:35
How far pregnant is Kat as she has a bump and Ronnie has none are they both 5 or 6 months ??????????

I reckon about 5 months ish... if longer then it has to be Alfie's or she had an affair... people differ when pregnant.. my sister was 4 month pregnant and she looked bigger than my other sister who was in labour at 9 months

tammyy2j
24-09-2010, 11:54
Its just Ronnie was out running the other night and she didnt have not even the slightest bump whereas last night Kat was running in heels and holding her bump I think the tight dress showed it up more too I guess everyone is different

parkerman
24-09-2010, 11:57
Yes, and don't forget Sonia. She didn't even know she was pregnant till the baby actually arrived.

Perdita
24-09-2010, 12:03
and Bianca is not pregnant but looks huge :lol:

moonstorm
24-09-2010, 13:16
It doesn't matter if it is Michael's or Alfie's, it will still be a full Moon :lol::lol:

Ok, feel better that I said that one out loud.

sean slater
25-09-2010, 01:03
lol yeh i kind of hope its Michaels in a weird way, cos at least it will be a relation of Alfies.

Yeh I just got a bit confused about the pregnancy thing cos Kat said that she was 6 months pregnant in tonight's episode, and we dont exactly know what went on. The story that I have in my head so far is that Alfie went to prison and Kat jumped on some guy lol. Alfie must have hurt Kat loads for her to end up with someone else, and then when Alfie finds out about the pregnancy he's not even hurt that its not his, he just accepts it! Which is kinda odd. But I guess it's to do with the situation that we dont know much about yet.

Dazzle
25-09-2010, 15:24
Yeah, I guess it'll all come out. Kat and Alfie may have been estranged for a while before he left for prison. If they weren't, it is strange that she got together with someone else as soon as he went to prison, though. Maybe she did it for revenge, as it's obvious she's very angry with him.

alan45
25-10-2010, 18:09
The Moons are going to take over Albert Square!

According to Shane Richie, who plays wheeler dealer Alfie Moon, if he has his way the Moon family will soon have more presence in Walford than the Mitchells.

Shane told Inside Soap magazine: "The aim is to extend the Moon family and make them a more prominent presence in Walford.

"I think more Moons will arrive soon. It will be great to see them settled after Alfie has spent time on the run."

Alfie arrived in Albert Square in 2002 with Nana Moon and younger brother Spencer, played by Christopher Parker.

After five years away Alfie is back in Walford, and back with Kat after they struggled to have a baby, but she is pregnant with his cousin Michael's baby.

Alfie is happy to bring up the baby as his own, and while he has forgiven Kat, Shane is not sure if he will forgive his cousin, played by Steve John Shephard, when he returns from Spain.

He said: "I don't know if he can."

sean slater
25-10-2010, 19:21
Yeh I wish they would have had more of a showdown!

alan45
29-10-2010, 09:38
EASTENDERS favourites Kat and Alfie Moon are getting "married" again - in a recreation of their wedding seven years ago.
In an exclusive interview with The Sun's new Saturday TV magazine Buzz, stars Shane Richie and Jessie Wallace tell all about the top-secret storyline.

Woo Moon ... Alfie's proposal
The Sun told earlier this week how Alfie proposes to pregnant Kat under a full moon next Thursday, asking her to renew their vows.
Shane, 46, said: "Alfie has this big idea they'll recreate their wedding in The Vic. But it all goes wrong as he's too busy being a knight in shining armour for Jack Branning and Ronnie Mitchell."
When Alfie gets a faceful of wedding cake from his bride - wearing the dress from her Christmas 2003 wedding - it seems it could all be off. But Kat forgives him and they "wed" again.
Jessie, 39, said her daughter Tallulah, five, was so convinced by the scene, she thought they were REALLY getting hitched.
Jessie revealed: "She said, 'When are they going to start acting?' I took that as a compliment, like, 'Oh aren't they so natural?' But Shane took it the other way!"
The scenes will be broadcast on November 11 and 12.
In Buzz, Jessie also talks about her fears on returning to the show and her search for love - while Shane confesses his bad habits and thoughts on fatherhood.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3201467/EastEnders-Bride-and-Moon.html#ixzz13jdsyPNx

Perdita
29-10-2010, 09:52
Already posted: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?114944-EastEnders-Week-45-(08-12-November-2010)/page2

Perdita
03-11-2010, 15:20
EastEnders stars Shane Richie and Jessie Wallace have revealed details of the trouble in store on Kat and Alfie Moon's wedding day.

In next week's episodes, the Walford duo's plans to renew their vows hit crisis point when Alfie gives away all of their wedding food and decorations to Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons), who is desperately trying to save her sister Ronnie's nuptials.

Speaking to Inside Soap about his character's shock decision, Richie explained: "Roxy helped Alfie out by paying some of his rent on The Vic, so he feels that helping her is the least he can do. It's typical Alfie - he thinks that he can juggle all these balls, and ends up dropping the lot!"

Alfie's generosity leaves Kat enraged when she comes downstairs in The Vic and discovers that her entire wedding has disappeared. She then announces that the whole event is cancelled.

Wallace told the magazine: "That's just Kat being Kat. She's always been sulky. Even though it's been five years since we've seen her, she's still behaving like a teenager."

Although fans will see Stacey (Lacey Turner) try to convince Kat that Alfie is the best thing in her life, it is currently unknown whether the pair's big day will get back on track.

"All I can say is that it's typical Kat and Alfie," Wallace teased. "There are some very beautiful moments along the way, though."

Perdita
04-11-2010, 10:07
Jessie Wallace has revealed that her EastEnders character Kat Moon will show her "softer side" more often as she reaches the final stages of her pregnancy.

Kat is currently eagerly awaiting family life as she settles into the Queen Vic with husband Alfie (Shane Richie) following their recent return to Albert Square.

Speaking to the Inside Soap Yearbook 2011 about her alter ego's future, Wallace commented: "Kat's coming to the end of her pregnancy, so you'll get to see her softer side as she changes. All Kat's ever wanted is to be a proper mother.

"The main thing for her, regardless of who the father is, is that she's having this child no matter what. Because of all that happened with her daughter Zoe, her main concern is to be a good mum so no-one can take the baby away like they did before. All she wants for her child is stability and a decent future."

The actress also discussed how much she is enjoying life at EastEnders, explaining that there is a more pleasant atmosphere on set compared to her first stint on the show.

She said: "It's different, more chilled out. Everyone's really nice and it feels like a happier place to be. I'm so glad, and I'm having such a brilliant time now."

Next week, viewers will see Kat and Alfie preparing to renew their wedding vows - but problems on the day make it uncertain whether the ceremony will go ahead.

alan45
06-11-2010, 12:14
Albert Square tends to be thought of as a centre of misery, but only, it turns out, when the cameras are rolling.

Jessie Wallace, who has reprised her role of feisty Kat Moon in the BBC soap, revealed it is now "a happier place" than it was during her first stint there five years ago.

"I feel a change compared to when I was here before," she told Inside Soap.

"It's different, more chilled out. Everyone's really nice and it feels like a happier place to be. I'm so glad, and I'm having such a brilliant time now."

Jessie also hinted that Kat, who is pregnant with a baby that's not Alfie Moon's (played by Shane Richie) will show a different side to herself soon.

"Kat's coming to the end of her pregnancy, so you'll get to see her softer side as she changes. All Kat's ever wanted is to be a proper mother.

"The main thing for her, regardless of who the father is, is that she's having this child, no matter what," she added. We're rooting for her!

Chris_2k11
09-11-2010, 00:45
It's Kat and Alfie overload at the minute, their in just about every episode!

sean slater
12-11-2010, 21:45
They can never be in it enough as far as im concerned. I love them! lol. Cant wait for this storyline at Christmas. I thought i was going to hate it but they are developing it really well. I think Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie are incredible actors. Ronnie's character is a bit too repetitive but with Kat and Alfie there it'll be good.

alan45
23-08-2011, 14:21
EastEnders star Shane Richie has revealed that the next tragic twist for Alfie and Kat Moon will lead into a big new storyline for the pair.

Next week's episodes of the BBC soap see Kat left stunned as she discovers that she is expecting another baby, despite Alfie previously being told that he was infertile. However, it has emerged that Kat will suffer a miscarriage just days after her positive pregnancy test result.

In an interview with Inside Soap, Richie explained that the heartbreaking development paves the way for the couple's next major plotline.

"This is going to have repercussions for Kat and Alfie," the actor confirmed. "This is the beginning of a big plot that will play out over the coming year. There's a fantastic reason for it which will become clear."

EastEnders fans have recently speculated that Alfie will be revealed as the biological father of Kat's son Tommy following the news that he is not infertile after all. However, Richie said that he is unsure whether this will be the case.

He commented: "As soon as I found out, I thought, 'If Alfie isn't infertile, then surely Tommy could be his son'. But we don't know yet.

"Jessie Wallace and I spoke about the dates of when Alfie was in prison and when he saw Kat before she had the fling with Michael. The writers reckon they don't match up, but we think they do."

tammyy2j
23-08-2011, 14:41
EastEnders star Shane Richie has revealed that the next tragic twist for Alfie and Kat Moon will lead into a big new storyline for the pair.
Next week's episodes of the BBC soap see Kat left stunned as she discovers that she is expecting another baby, despite Alfie previously being told that he was infertile. However, it has emerged that Kat will suffer a miscarriage just days after her positive pregnancy test result.

In an interview with Inside Soap, Richie explained that the heartbreaking development paves the way for the couple's next major plotline.

"This is going to have repercussions for Kat and Alfie," the actor confirmed. "This is the beginning of a big plot that will play out over the coming year. There's a fantastic reason for it which will become clear."

EastEnders fans have recently speculated that Alfie will be revealed as the biological father of Kat's son Tommy following the news that he is not infertile after all. However, Richie said that he is unsure whether this will be the case.

He commented: "As soon as I found out, I thought, 'If Alfie isn't infertile, then surely Tommy could be his son'. But we don't know yet.

"Jessie Wallace and I spoke about the dates of when Alfie was in prison and when he saw Kat before she had the fling with Michael. The writers reckon they don't match up, but we think they do."

Kat's affair with Jack

Siobhan
23-08-2011, 14:49
surely it would be her pregnancy and miscarriage?

tammyy2j
23-08-2011, 14:52
Kat gets very close to Jack at Christmas maybe she too becomes preggers by him he does have the magic juice :p

Perdita
30-08-2011, 20:53
Shane Richie has claimed that EastEnders viewers would prefer Kat and Alfie to be unhappy.

Jessie Wallace's character Kat Slater, who was at the forefront of the baby swap saga, will suffer more heartache next Tuesday when she has a miscarriage.

Richie told Inside Soap: "People don't like it when Kat and Alfie are really happy. I never used to believe that, but I do this time around.

"The way that Jessie and I like to think of it is that there's the curtain in the Queen Vic that separates the bar from their home - until you go behind it, you'd never have any idea there were problems. The bar is Kat and Alfie's public stage."

Of the possibility of Alfie actually being the father of baby Tommy, he added: "As soon as I found out, I thought, 'If Alfie isn't infertile, then surely Tommy could be his son'.

"Jessie and I spoke about the dates of when Alfie was in prison, and when he saw Kat before she had the fling with Michael (Steve John Shepherd). The writers reckon they don't match up, but we think they do. Jessie is quite adamant about it!"

Perdita
15-09-2011, 09:46
Jessie Wallace has been filming fight scenes with Shane Richie on the set of EastEnders, it has been reported.

The 39-year-old actress, who plays Kat Moon to Richie's Alfie on the British soap, has returned to work after cancelling her wedding to love rat Vince Morse, but has been filming an argument with on-screen husband Richie all week.

A source told The Sun: "Jessie has been cut up about Vince and it's slightly unfortunate that she has had to film angry scenes with Shane. It was always a risk as Kat and Alfie have a tempestuous relationship at the best of times. But being a trouper, Jessie's been completely professional.

"You could forgive her wanting to maybe wait a while before filming such scenes - but it's probably a good way to get the stress out."

Wallace has reportedly impressed her co-stars with her quick return to work and professional attitude. One friend said: "She seems to be coping really well - almost too well. On one level, it's like it's never happened. Everyone's been supportive but she's not wallowing in pity. The last thing she'd want is people to tiptoe around her."

The star cancelled her wedding to Morse after discovering that he had sent a picture of her with raunchy messages to his ex-lover Karen Short. After the scandal broke, she went to Greece for a week.

Wallace is apparently now considering whether she should celebrate her 40th birthday later this month, with one friend saying: "She's not really in the mood to celebrate, but 40 is a big milestone."

tammyy2j
15-12-2011, 14:09
I heard Kat is leaving again as she contracts hiv and leaves Tommy with Alfie not sure how true this is

Perdita
28-01-2012, 06:12
EXHAUSTED Jessie Wallace has been written out of EastEnders as she continues to struggle with the heartbreak of last summer's cancelled wedding.
The actress, 40, has been given three months off from her role as feisty Kat Moon.

Jessie split with Vince Morse on their August wedding day after he sent a sex picture of her to an ex — but surprised friends by quickly returning to work. A family pal said: "She's had a stressful six months."

Show bosses ordered the emergency script change to give shattered Jessie a break.

The actress had worked solidly since returning to the BBC soap just days after her cancelled wedding.

But chiefs rewrote their storylines to allow her a rest as the strain of filming proved too much.

The script change saw Kat called away to care for her cabbie dad Charlie — said to have suffered a stroke.

Bosses also gave her the option of extending her absence.

Jessie was left humiliated last August after calling off her wedding to rat Vince Morse at the final moment, but was back on set within a fortnight.

A source said: "She's been given three months off and no one can blame her for taking a break.

"Jessie's worked solidly since her wedding nightmare and had already come back early from what would have been her honeymoon.

"It was a very easy decision to make for the show. She is a great actress and extremely popular on set. She'll come back stronger than ever."

Jessie — last seen at Pat Butcher's January 13 funeral — stunned pals by returning to the BBC show so soon after her wedding hell.

She called off the ceremony after learning catering boss Morse had sent a sex snap of her to an ex and suggested a threesome.

A family friend said: "Jessie's convalescing after a long run and very stressful six months. She'll be back as soon as she's ready." Jessie's spokesman declined to comment.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4093634/Jessie-Wallace-is-written-out-of-EastEnders.html

Perdita
27-02-2012, 11:36
EastEnders pub boss Alfie Moon will face temptation as Roxy Mitchell reveals that she has feelings for him in a forthcoming storyline.

The pair's friendship will grow stronger in the coming weeks as Roxy (Rita Simons) continues to work at the Queen Vic while Alfie's wife Kat is away.

However, the situation gets complicated as a lonely Roxy realises that she may be falling for Alfie (Shane Richie) and makes her feelings clear.

An EastEnders insider told Digital Spy today: "Alfie adores Kat and when Roxy comes onto him, he is shocked as he thought they were just good mates.

"Over the next few weeks, viewers will become aware that Roxy has strong feelings for Alfie, but fans will have to wait and see whether he's willing to do anything about it and risk what he has with Kat."

Kat is currently spending time away from Walford as she is looking after her dad Charlie after he suffered a stroke. In real life, Jessie Wallace - who plays Kat - recently took some time off from the soap.

lizann
27-02-2012, 13:11
Alfoxy :p

tammyy2j
28-02-2012, 12:09
Alfie Moon is rumoured to embark on a passionate romance with Roxy Mitchell.

The loveable pub landlord - played by Shane Richie - will reportedly jeopardise his marriage to Kat Slater (Jessie Wallace) after Roxy (Rita Simons) moves into the flat above the Queen Vic.

"Roxy has a soft spot for Alfie and things are going to heat up in the coming months," a source told the Daily Mirror.

"This could ruin Alfie's marriage and cause fights and fury across the Square."

TV bosses are considering the idea of Kat discovering the pair together in a clinch, when Jessie returns after her three-month break from the BBC soap.

Alfie and Kat, who previously left the soap in 2005, have had a tumultuous relationship so far. Since their highly anticipated reappearance in Walford last September, they have been involved in a controversial baby swap storyline and Kat's one-night stand with Mark Garland.

Perdita
28-03-2012, 12:42
EastEnders star Shane Richie has said that he wants his character Alfie Moon to stay faithful to wife Kat.

Alfie has been tipped to face temptation in the coming weeks, as lonely Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) realises that she's falling in love with him.

The pair are currently working together at the Queen Vic while Kat (Jessie Wallace) is away looking after her dad Charlie, who has suffered a stroke.

However, Richie told All About Soap: "As far as Alfie's concerned, he's a happily married man. He can see that Roxy is flirting with him, but he just thinks she's being friendly. They've got a great friendship and enjoy some good banter together, but Alfie banters with half of Albert Square."

Asked whether Alfie is capable of being unfaithful, the actor replied: "I hope not. Alfie's got very strong morals and I'd like to keep it that way. He has no idea that he's sending out these signs to Roxy, and there's going to be a lot of confusion between them over the next few weeks.

"There's undeniable chemistry between Alfie and Roxy, but at the end of the day, he's still married to Kat and he loves her to bits. Plus, I'm not sure whether Alfie would want to have a relationship with Roxy - she's got a lot of baggage."

Richie added that there are stories lined up for Kat once she returns to Albert Square.

He said: "I know people love the Kat and Alfie relationship, and when she's back, it'll be full steam ahead on their storyline. But I think Roxy will be in the mix there somewhere."

Perdita
03-04-2012, 15:11
EastEnders star Shane Richie has revealed that fans can expect a friendship to develop between his character Alfie Moon and Walford villain Derek Branning.

The actor hinted that Derek could show a more vulnerable side as he gets to know Alfie better in the coming weeks.

Richie told Inside Soap: "We're actually going to see a wonderful relationship developing between them. Derek's set to confide in Alfie because he trusts him - even if he never actually says it.

"Alfie will be like a surrogate best mate. Derek seems to be the kind of bloke who doesn't need any pals, but he likes Alfie."

Richie said that it will be interesting to see whether Derek proves to be a bad influence on Alfie.

"Alfie would never allow anyone to get physically hurt," he explained. "He'd never rob from somebody he didn't think deserved it. Alfie would be quite happy to take from bankers and the like, but he'd never rip off his neighbour.

"Having said that, Derek did serve time and he's taking Alfie down the dark road he's never travelled before. We'll have to wait and see what happens."

Jamie Foreman, who plays Derek, recently promised that the shady businessman will be nicer in upcoming storylines.

Perdita
13-04-2012, 18:40
EastEnders star Rita Simons has admitted that she doesn't want her character Roxy Mitchell to have an affair with Alfie Moon for the time being.

Roxy has developed strong feelings for Alfie (Shane Richie) in recent weeks as they have been working closely together at the Queen Vic.

Next week's episodes see Roxy tell Alfie that she's in love with him, leaving viewers to wonder whether the pub boss will stay faithful to wife Kat.

Simons told All About Soap of the aftermath: "Roxy knows it can't happen, but she can't help being in love with him. She leaves The Vic and says she just can't work there any longer. She just decides she has to leave because he goes on and on about Kat. It's too much for her."

Asked whether she wants Alfie and Roxy to have a full-blown affair, the actress replied: "At this point, no, I don't. It's much nicer as a slow-burning thing - you get to play stuff with more depth as you've had time to live with it. Then the audience will hopefully invest a bit more into each part of the storyline."

Simons predicted that there would be fireworks in Walford if Kat learned of Roxy's feelings. The feisty landlady is currently away looking after her father Charlie, who suffered a stroke.

"I imagine it would be the cat fight of the year on Albert Square," Simons said. "I am sure it will happen eventually, but I really don't know when that will be. So just watch this space."

Perdita
15-04-2012, 14:35
EastEnders star Jessie Wallace will return to work later this week.

The actress, who plays Kat Moon in the BBC One soap, took a three-month break earlier in the year after she cancelled her wedding to Vince Morse.

Bosses gave her the time off to get over her split. Friends have now told the Sunday Mail that she is feeling "100 per cent" better and is looking forward to her return.

"Jessie has had an *incredibly tough time but the break has done her the world of good," a source said.

Her temporary exit saw emergency script rewrites involving Kat going to care for her sick father Charlie.

Kat will be back on screen in about six weeks.

alan45
27-04-2012, 14:30
EastEnders star Shane Richie has expressed his excitement over future storylines for Alfie and Kat Moon.

Kat has been away from Albert Square in recent months as she is looking after her dad Charlie, who suffered a stroke. In real life, Jessie Wallace - who plays Kat - has been on a break from the BBC soap.

EastEnders fans have seen Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) develop feelings for Alfie in Kat's absence, leading to speculation that there could be an infidelity storyline ahead.

Richie, speaking on The One Show, commented: "It's such a pleasure working with Rita. It's interesting about some of the publications - the ones that are interested in soaps - how they've said Alfie is going to go off with Roxy. But as soon as Alfie does that, he loses the moral high ground.

"But I had a meeting today, funnily enough, about future storylines - and they're going to be incredible. Because Jessie's back at work now after having a little break.

"I can only say, stuff that happened last year is nothing compared to what's going to happen over the next 12 months. It's going to be incredible."

Richie explained that he has adopted a different attitude towards EastEnders since returning to the programme in late 2010.

He said: "I genuinely do love it. I look forward to going to work, and probably more so because I had a long break from the show for five years. I did a few gameshows, I did some other dramas, I did some theatre.

"But coming back now, I've come back with a different attitude. I've got a young family, so I don't take it home with me and I don't take it as seriously.

"Because when I was first in the show, the whole Alfie thing blew up and it was incredible. It was wonderful to be part of that bubble, but after a while you step out of it and you see it for what it is. Now I'm a jobbing actor, that's what I do and that's how I pay the bills."

Perdita
03-05-2012, 16:43
EastEnders actress Rita Simons has said that she doesn't yet know whether she will be sharing screen kisses with co-star Shane Richie.

The pair's characters Roxy Mitchell and Alfie Moon have become close friends on screen, but Roxy is harbouring stronger feelings.

Jessie Wallace recently returned to filming as Alfie's wife Kat following a break, but Simons told PA that she is still unsure of where the story is heading in the long term.

Simons commented: "It's been lovely to work with Shane, he's a great actor.

"We haven't had a kissing scene yet, I don't know if we will. He's a very generous actor."

The 35-year-old also voiced her support for EastEnders' new boss Lorraine Newman, who recently took over from Bryan Kirkwood.

She said: "I haven't been at EastEnders under the reign of a female yet, so it'll be interesting to see what different choices she makes. I think she's going to do a sterling job."

Simons and Richie have both previously said that they do not want a full-blown affair for Roxy and Alfie.

Perdita
17-05-2012, 14:08
The latest EastEnders spoiler teasers are out for the week commencing Monday, June 5 and they confirm Kat Moon's return date.

Kat arrives back on Albert Square on Thursday, June 7. As we've previously reported, Alfie pays a visit to his wife next week and when he returns home a fortnight later, it's with Kat in tow.

The spoilers show that Kat arrives back shortly after Jean has realised that Michael has conned her, meaning that the pub landlady is likely to be at the centre of drama again from the outset.

Kat will also make it clear to a disheartened Roxy that her days living at The Vic are over!

Final schedules won't be confirmed until next week, but it looks like there'll also be a different transmission pattern that week, with no episode on Monday but an hour-long edition slotted in on Wednesday, June 7 at 7.30pm.

To see the early schedule and latest teasers in full, head over to the spoilers section.

Perdita
20-05-2012, 12:10
EastEnders character Roxy Mitchell will apparently confess her feelings for Alfie Moon to Kat.

Kat, played by Jessie Wallace, arrives back in Albert Square on Thursday, June 7.

Viewers will see Roxy (Rita Simons) admit her crush and tell Kat how Alfie (Shane Richie) rejected her, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

Kat will make it clear to Roxy that she is no longer welcome to live or work at The Queen Vic.

"Everyone has been eagerly awaiting Kat's return to Albert Square and it doesn't disappoint," a source told the paper.

"Roxy confesses all in a bid to stay on friendly terms with Kat and Alfie. He then decides the best distraction would be to set up a football team."

Scott Maslen (Jack Branning), John Partridge (Christian Clarke) and Tameka Empson (Kim Fox) were spotted filming the special football scenes on location yesterday.

alan45
29-05-2012, 00:54
EastEnders fans see Kat Moon return home to a worrying situation at the Queen Vic next week.

Kat, played by Jessie Wallace, arrives back in Walford after Roxy Mitchell makes a phone call to Alfie - admitting that Jean Slater has taken a turn for the worse and she can't cope with the situation alone.

Roxy's anxieties come as Albert Square's residents begin to fear that Jean (Gillian Wright) is unwell again - all fooled by Michael Moon's attempts to cover up the fact that he has conned her.

The blonde isn't expecting Kat to return alongside Alfie, so it's an unwelcome surprise for her when they both turn up at the pub following her call.

Kat's immediate concern is for Jean's welfare when she finds her lying alone in an empty bath, distraught by Michael's twisted attempts to deny all knowledge of their financial arrangement.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/21/618x411/soaps_eastenders_4441_5.jpg
© BBC

As the Moons settle back in and hear what's been going on in their absence, Alfie believes Michael when the schemer insists that the missing money at the pub is nothing to do with him.

However, when Kat hears Jean's story herself, she believes every word - knowing how scheming Michael can be.

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/21/618x423/soaps_eastenders_4442_6.jpg
© BBC

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/21/618x457/soaps_eastenders_4442_7.jpg
© BBC

Refusing to take any nonsense from Michael, a livid Kat storms straight round to the boxing gym and demands that he pays the money back.

When Michael turns on the charm with Kat by protesting his innocence, will she believe him or continue to back Jean?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Thursday, June 7 and Friday, June 8 on BBC One.

alan45
06-06-2012, 00:52
EastEnders bosses have announced that Kat Moon will be embarking on an affair with a mystery lover this summer, building up to more explosive drama in her marriage to Alfie.

For the official details of the storyline, which is set to run until the autumn, check out the main story in the news section.

Here, though, Soap Scoop takes a look at the five suspects who have been named by EastEnders chiefs. Which of them will tempt Kat to cheat in the coming months?

RAY DIXON
Ray had a previous relationship with Bianca Butcher years ago and has recently begun dating Kim Fox. The pair seem happy together, but Kim's struggles to bond with Ray's daughter Sasha have also caused some problems between them.

Ray has so far appeared to be a decent family guy, so may not be the top suspect among EastEnders fans. However, viewers have also seen that he is an expert at flirty banter, while his job as a chef at The Vic would make him perfectly placed for a secret fling with Kat.

Would Ray risk things with Kim, not to mention his position at The Vic, by pursuing the pub landlady?

MICHAEL MOON
Michael is due to marry Janine Butcher later this month, and the couple are currently expecting a child together. Although Michael and Janine's similar natures have made them a good match, it's never been quite clear whether there is a genuine love between them or if Michael is more interested in his fiancée's fortune.

Michael and Kat have already had a previous fling, which led to Kat falling pregnant with Tommy Moon. While Michael has nothing to do with his son, it's possible that he still carries a torch for Kat.

With Michael and Kat set for a showdown over Jean in the coming days, it'd be a surprise if their tension turned to passion - especially as Kat knows how scheming he can be. But could Michael turn out to be the secret lover after all in a shock twist?

MAX BRANNING
Max is currently living with his ex-wife Tanya and their three children. Viewers will know that Max has a history of affairs and recently struggled to resist temptation when Roxy Mitchell took an interest in him.

Max currently seems happy now that he's back with Tanya, but they have also struggled to get things in the bedroom back to normal in the aftermath of Tanya's battle against cervical cancer.

Show bosses have also promised a huge year for the Brannings, and it's known that Jo Joyner - who plays Tanya - will be taking a break from the soap in 2013. Could the fallout from a Max and Kat affair lead to her temporary exit?

DEREK BRANNING
As the baddest Branning brother, it's unlikely that Derek would have any qualms about embarking on an affair with Kat, despite the fact that he and Alfie struck up an unlikely friendship earlier this year.

Since returning to Walford last autumn, Derek hasn't had a serious relationship, so perhaps EastEnders chiefs have decided that it's time he had some romance.

Kat has never been afraid of living dangerously, so could she turn to bad boy Derek to put some spark back into her life?

JACK BRANNING
Jack has been single for some time in the aftermath of his divorce from Ronnie, so the Walford businessman is another character who may be ready for a new relationship.

Kat and Jack have always got on well, especially as Kat was so sympathetic to Jack when the truth about the tragic baby swap came out last year.

Jack has a reputation as one of Albert Square's biggest womanisers thanks to his past antics, so viewers may suspect that he'd be well up for a steamy fling with Kat. Will she be his next love interest?

SOMEONE ELSE?
EastEnders have named Ray, Michael, Max, Derek and Jack as the main suspects, but they've also said that there will be "at least" five men in the frame - so could there be a further twist?

As we saw with Coronation Street's Frank Foster death mystery earlier this year, the culprit isn't always on the suspect list, so we wouldn't rule out an outsider. Would anyone else in Walford catch Kat's eye?

Perdita
06-06-2012, 07:33
Y A W N :thumbsdow

alan45
06-06-2012, 08:53
Y A W N :thumbsdow
I agree. Yet another soap YAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNFFFFFFEEEEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT

They bring back characters with huge often pointless storylines just to promote their return or appearance on a soap. They are doing it with the Tangoed Jessie Wallace as they will do with the return of Miss Piggy and her Black Leather Jacket and pout. Corrie is no better with the St. Ella show

lizann
06-06-2012, 10:39
Gotta be Jack I think

Anyways another boring storyline Kat cheats again

sarah c
06-06-2012, 10:44
Gotta be Jack I think

Anyways another boring storyline Kat cheats again

will this be with Alfie's blessing .knowledge or without this time?

bore.....

tammyy2j
15-06-2012, 17:07
Shane and Jessie look like have had work done on their faces

JustJodi
15-06-2012, 18:06
Shane and Jessie look like have had work done on their faces

thats what I said earlier Jessie looks like she has done something to her mouth,, it looks so uneven...

LostVoodoo
19-06-2012, 16:13
I though that was just an excess of dodgy lipliner. It's hard to see through all of Kat's makeup!

Dutchgirl
20-06-2012, 14:36
I though that was just an excess of dodgy lipliner. It's hard to see through all of Kat's makeup!

It looks too much. She always had her fair share of lippie but this way over the top.

JustJodi
20-06-2012, 17:17
Looks like she has had those injections in the lips, ok so shes getting a bit older but enhancing her lips does not make her look younger,, as for Shane looks like he had something done to his eyes,, ?????????

tammyy2j
21-06-2012, 12:40
It looks too much. She always had her fair share of lippie but this way over the top.

Did Shenice maybe do Kat's makeup :p

Perdita
21-06-2012, 14:55
Shane Richie has become the latest EastEnders star to be confirmed for a stint in pantomime later this year.

The actor, who plays Walford's Alfie Moon, has signed up for Cinderella at the Cliffs Pavilion theatre in Southend.

Richie will be portraying the role of Buttons in the production from December 21, 2012 to January 6, 2013, the Brentwood Gazette reports.

The 48-year-old previously appeared in Aladdin at the same venue last Christmas.

In a statement, Richie said that he is delighted to be heading back to Southend, commenting: "The people of Essex are my kind of people - out for a fun time."

Meanwhile, theatre director Ellen McPhillips advised early bookings for the show, saying: "Last year was so successful that we are already way ahead of the usual ticket sales for this time of year."

Steve McFadden (Phil Mitchell), Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale) and former cast member Cheryl Fergison (Heather Trott) are also appearing in pantomime this year.

Guess that means him and Kat splitting up for a while at least, getting so bored with this :thumbsdow

Perdita
27-06-2012, 12:00
EastEnders star Jessie Wallace has expressed her excitement over Kat Moon's upcoming affair storyline.

Show bosses recently announced that Kat will be cheating on husband Alfie with a mystery man throughout the summer, and viewers see the plot kick off next week as the secret relationship begins.

The identity of Kat's lover will be kept under wraps for a number of weeks, with even the EastEnders cast and crew currently in the dark over the outcome.

Wallace told Inside Soap of the storyline: "It's really exciting. It's cleverly written so no-one knows who Kat's secret lover is - not even me or the mystery man himself. I love coming in to work every day and discovering even more brilliant twists to the plot."

She continued: "Everyone is going to love the excitement of the storyline. The scriptwriters have been brilliant at putting everyone in the frame. I can't wait to find out who it is."

Next week's EastEnders episodes see Kat appearing close and flirty with the five main suspects in the story - Ray Dixon, Michael Moon and Branning brothers Derek, Jack and Max.

Alfie (Shane Richie) notices his wife's interactions with the men, but has no idea that she has more than harmless fun on her mind.

Wallace added: "You have to remember that Alfie has always loved Kat's sexy side. So he doesn't see any harm in [the flirting]. It's just that Kat doesn't think he has the same interest in her that he used to. Alfie just seems content with domestic life, and the passion has gone."

EastEnders continues on Friday (June 29) at 8pm and then airs five episodes next week on BBC One.

tammyy2j
27-06-2012, 15:03
^ She must be the only one excited over it

Perdita
27-06-2012, 16:19
EastEnders star Chucky Venn has admitted that he would not be surprised if his character Ray Dixon turned out to be Kat Moon's secret lover.

Ray is one of five suspects in the frame in the storyline, which will see Kat enjoying a fling with a mystery man throughout the summer.

As the Queen Vic's chef, Ray would be perfectly placed to pursue landlady Kat (Jessie Wallace). However, that would mean cheating on his girlfriend Kim Fox.

Venn, pondering the possibility, told Inside Soap: "Kat's a saucy minx, and what man wouldn't want to get involved with her?

"Ray is a loyal, caring father - but we all have our dark sides. There's a lot the audience hasn't seen yet, put it that way."

Tameka Empson, who plays Kim, added that there would be fireworks if the storyline twist went ahead.

She said: "It would be handbags and nails at dawn. Kim and Kat are good friends, so would Kat really go there? I'm playing detective in-between takes, but I'm still none the wiser."

Kat's affair storyline will begin next week and play out on screen until the autumn. :sick::thumbsdow

LostVoodoo
03-07-2012, 16:45
I'm really uncomfortable with this storyline. What I have always loved about Kat's character was the depth behind it all. Most people look at her and think 'slapper' but she's scarred for life because of the abuse she suffered as a child. To then have a 'saucy-minx-fun-and-frolics' storyline just seems inappropriate. Especially since she only recently had that one-night-stand affair and really freaked out about the whole thing. Alongside that, we've all invested over the years in the idea that Kat and Alfie really do love each other, we've seen both their pain at Kat's behaviour at length, so why would they do yet another affair storyline for her and somehow give it a lighthearted angle?

[/rant]

lizann
03-07-2012, 19:22
Kat always says she is dirty and damaged and so the pathetic writers think nothing wrong with an affair for her and her mystery man

Perdita
05-07-2012, 16:02
EastEnders bosses have promised "one almighty explosion" when Kat Moon's affair is revealed later this year - but should that mean the end of her marriage to Alfie?

Last night (July 4), viewers saw an unsatisfied Kat (Jessie Wallace) begin cheating on Alfie, sleeping with her new mystery man in the Queen Vic's kitchen.

With the storyline expected to run until the autumn, Alfie is unlikely to find out the truth for quite some time - but fans are already discussing whether he should dump Kat for good when her infidelity is exposed.

The end of such a popular couple would no doubt leave some fans saddened, but is it time for Alfie to finally move on from Kat? Or should he give her another chance?

sarah c
05-07-2012, 16:07
its a difficult one, Kat knows she is damaged and acts like a slapper because of that and low esteem etc.

In Alfie she found someone who wanted her warts and all, but how far will she puch him before he snaps.....everyone has their breaking point.

And if that happens, the downward spiral of self-loathing for Kat would be accelerated

owenlee4me
05-07-2012, 20:26
What if there is a twist in Kats affair storyline???
I am reluctant to say what i think will happen as the scriptwriters will very quickly change the story if they think "the element of surprise" is not there anymore

But I think i know the outcome and have wrote it down, so when i'm correct I can prove it!!!

lizann
06-07-2012, 10:38
I am reluctant to say what i think will happen as the scriptwriters will very quickly change the story if they think "the element of surprise" is not there anymore

But I think i know the outcome and have wrote it down, so when i'm correct I can prove it!!!

Her lover is imaginary all in her head :p

owenlee4me
06-07-2012, 11:08
yea but what about the texts!!!

Nah, she always "keeps it in the family" all these flirty chats with these "suspects" is to throw us off scent, she never really goes that far from Family!!!
So who does that leave, yep Mickey Boy New Daddy!!

Now the scriptwriters have time to change the end!

LostVoodoo
06-07-2012, 22:11

I thought it might actually be Alfie for a minute, in a *hilarious* twist, but since we saw him tucked up in bed tonight I think that put my theory to rest...

owenlee4me
07-07-2012, 12:00
Hey good one, that was my first guess, as they have not been close, i did think that maybe he was going to "test" her to see if she would be a "naughty kat" and to see if he could totally surprise her by his "different" side.
But then i thought hmm, no my guess is, she will get pregnant again, and as her and Alfie have not been "close" he knows its not his, so is history repeating itself? and what of Janine if she finds out!!
Ohhh What a good story eh???????????

lizann
07-07-2012, 23:37
Hey good one, that was my first guess, as they have not been close, i did think that maybe he was going to "test" her to see if she would be a "naughty kat" and to see if he could totally surprise her by his "different" side.
But then i thought hmm, no my guess is, she will get pregnant again, and as her and Alfie have not been "close" he knows its not his, so is history repeating itself? and what of Janine if she finds out!!
Ohhh What a good story eh???????????

Could be the reason Janine leaves

moonstorm
18-07-2012, 11:53
All about soaps front cover - Joey and Lauren forbidden lust?

along with Kat and Ray exposed!

Jay delivers Lolas baby!

Oh how surprising!!!

Perdita
19-07-2012, 06:19
LANDLORD Alfie Moon finds he has to start from scratch again – after The Queen Vic is infested with FLEAS.

Walford regulars are horrified when the blood-sucking critters move in to the EastEnders watering hole this summer and give the pub a wide berth.

Worried Alfie and his cheating wife Kat — played by Shane Richie and Jessie Wallace — find it is not a problem they can easily swat away.

Eventually the stressed-out couple are forced to close down the premises and have the building fumigated.

But even after the costly pest control, residents continue to boycott it and this only adds to Kat and Alfie’s money troubles.

It’s not long before the pair’s problems put even more strain on their wobbly marriage.

An insider told TV Biz: “This is a huge blow for Kat and Alfie.

“They’ve been struggling to make ends meet and lose thousands while the pub is shut.

“They have no idea who brought the fleas in and are determined to get to the bottom of it.”

As news of the infestation reaches the Square, it leaves locals reluctant to go back in the Vic for a drink or a bite.

“They were scared of spreading the insect invasion to their own homes.”

Our insider added: “Kat and Alfie’s relationship has been strained for months and this only adds to their problems.”

The uncomfortable scenes will air in August.

Perdita
19-07-2012, 06:20
LANDLORD Alfie Moon finds he has to start from scratch again – after The Queen Vic is infested with FLEAS.

Walford regulars are horrified when the blood-sucking critters move in to the EastEnders watering hole this summer and give the pub a wide berth.

Worried Alfie and his cheating wife Kat — played by Shane Richie and Jessie Wallace — find it is not a problem they can easily swat away.

Eventually the stressed-out couple are forced to close down the premises and have the building fumigated.

But even after the costly pest control, residents continue to boycott it and this only adds to Kat and Alfie’s money troubles.

It’s not long before the pair’s problems put even more strain on their wobbly marriage.

An insider told TV Biz: “This is a huge blow for Kat and Alfie.

“They’ve been struggling to make ends meet and lose thousands while the pub is shut.

“They have no idea who brought the fleas in and are determined to get to the bottom of it.”

As news of the infestation reaches the Square, it leaves locals reluctant to go back in the Vic for a drink or a bite.

“They were scared of spreading the insect invasion to their own homes.”

Our insider added: “Kat and Alfie’s relationship has been strained for months and this only adds to their problems.”

The uncomfortable scenes will air in August.

Siobhan
19-07-2012, 19:39
All about soaps front cover - Joey and Lauren forbidden lust?

along with Kat and Ray exposed!

Jay delivers Lolas baby!

Oh how surprising!!!

mmm I am thinking that Kat and Ray exposed may be over 2 separate things.. maybe Ray has wife or something.. it might be there to throw people of the scent

moonstorm
20-07-2012, 08:25
Wow Shiv, never thought of that!! Now I am beginning to wonder. Will see what else I can find on this.

tammyy2j
20-07-2012, 10:55
Kat can move into her love nest flat on George's Street :p

tammyy2j
24-07-2012, 11:22
TVNOW facebook is to put up today a photo of Kat and her mystery man

moonstorm
24-07-2012, 11:27
So who is it Tams??

tammyy2j
24-07-2012, 11:40
So who is it Tams??

http://www.facebook.com/TVNowMag

Seems to be Ray

Perdita
01-08-2012, 17:41
EastEnders star Chucky Venn has praised the secrecy surrounding Kat Moon's affair mystery.

Kat (Jessie Wallace) has been cheating on husband Alfie (Shane Richie) with an unknown man in recent weeks, and Venn's character Ray Dixon is one of five suspects in the frame.

Speaking on Daybreak today (August 1), Venn explained that the EastEnders cast and crew are still in the dark over the story's outcome.

Discussing whether Ray could be the man in question, Venn commented: "Your guess is as good as mine - I have no idea. It's all strictly confidential. No-one knows, honestly. It's all very, very underhand right now."

Asked whether it is difficult to film scenes with so little information, he replied: "No, not for me personally. I play what's on the paper - I'm in the moment. So as far as I'm concerned, until I know otherwise, I'm playing what I see - straight up. That's the best way, don't pre-empt anything.

"It's a lot of fun. Of course it's all very cloak and dagger at the moment and we're just enjoying the moment, we're enjoying the hype, all the secrecy. It's all very clandestine at the moment."

Venn also predicted that Ray's girlfriend Kim Fox (Tameka Empson) would have an explosive reaction if it turned out that he had cheated on her.

He said: "I would love it to be me - for the drama, of course. Why not? You can just imagine the kind of drama which would ensue with Kim. It'd be fight of the century, that one. Dynasty would have nothing on this!"

EastEnders continues tomorrow (August 2) at 7.30pm on BBC Two.

Perdita
01-08-2012, 17:41
EastEnders star Chucky Venn has praised the secrecy surrounding Kat Moon's affair mystery.

Kat (Jessie Wallace) has been cheating on husband Alfie (Shane Richie) with an unknown man in recent weeks, and Venn's character Ray Dixon is one of five suspects in the frame.

Speaking on Daybreak today (August 1), Venn explained that the EastEnders cast and crew are still in the dark over the story's outcome.

Discussing whether Ray could be the man in question, Venn commented: "Your guess is as good as mine - I have no idea. It's all strictly confidential. No-one knows, honestly. It's all very, very underhand right now."

Asked whether it is difficult to film scenes with so little information, he replied: "No, not for me personally. I play what's on the paper - I'm in the moment. So as far as I'm concerned, until I know otherwise, I'm playing what I see - straight up. That's the best way, don't pre-empt anything.

"It's a lot of fun. Of course it's all very cloak and dagger at the moment and we're just enjoying the moment, we're enjoying the hype, all the secrecy. It's all very clandestine at the moment."

Venn also predicted that Ray's girlfriend Kim Fox (Tameka Empson) would have an explosive reaction if it turned out that he had cheated on her.

He said: "I would love it to be me - for the drama, of course. Why not? You can just imagine the kind of drama which would ensue with Kim. It'd be fight of the century, that one. Dynasty would have nothing on this!"

EastEnders continues tomorrow (August 2) at 7.30pm on BBC Two.

JustJodi
01-08-2012, 18:12
VIV ??? Using her (Kat's) mom's name???? Kim doesn't know that but Ray looked guilty as hell.....

tammyy2j
01-08-2012, 22:10
VIV ??? Using her (Kat's) mom's name???? Kim doesn't know that but Ray looked guilty as hell.....

Forgot that good memory but also Kim Tiddy's football coach character was called Viv also

tammyy2j
01-08-2012, 22:10
When is the viewers suppose to find out? Dont say Christmas

parkerman
02-08-2012, 17:30
When is the viewers suppose to find out? Dont say Christmas

Christmas.:D

Perdita
02-08-2012, 17:42

:rofl:

Perdita

:rofl:

Perdita
:rotfl:

Perdita
07-08-2012, 21:47
Ray Dixon has been officially eliminated from Kat Moon's affair mystery in EastEnders.

The Queen Vic's chef - played by Chucky Venn - had been among five suspects named in the storyline, which has seen Kat (Jessie Wallace) cheating on husband Alfie with an unknown man over the past few weeks.

Viewers now know that Ray cannot be the individual in question as tonight's (August 9) EastEnders episode saw him interrupt Kat as she was on the phone to her lover.

The scene was the first time that one of the suspects has been firmly ruled out from the ongoing storyline.

Michael Moon (Steve John Shepherd) and Branning brothers Derek, Jack and Max (Jamie Foreman, Scott Maslen and Jake Wood) have now been left as the remaining men in the frame.

The options are likely to be narrowed down further in the coming weeks as show bosses have promised to "eliminate the suspects one at a time, leading to one almighty explosion".

EastEnders continues on Thursday (August 9) at 7.30pm on BBC Two.

Perdita
11-09-2012, 19:10
EastEnders star Tony Discipline has given his prediction for the ongoing Kat Moon affair storyline.

The BBC One soap currently features Kat (Jessie Wallace) in a plot involving a secret lover, whose identity has yet to be revealed to the audience.

While the suspects have been whittled down to Michael Moon, Jack Branning, Derek Branning and Max Branning, Discipline stated that it could be someone else entirely.

"To be honest I don't know. It's a secret, nobody knows it," he told The Sun.

"It could be a man, it could be a woman. It's Albert Square!"

Discipline won the 'Best Soap Newcomer' prize at the TV Choice Awards last night (September 10) for his role as Tyler Moon.

Kat will confess her infidelity to husband Alfie (Shane Richie) later this week (September 13), but the identity of the lover will remain a secret.

Shane Richie recently said that he doesn't blame Alfie for trusting his wife.

owenlee4me
11-09-2012, 19:20
well who ever it is, there tall! coz when Kat was in the cellar and her "mystery" lover came, his shadow was seen and there is no way it's a small person!!
So cant' be Derek (less he's on stilts!) Max? nah he's not big, so who does it leave, Jack? Michael? oh someone thats invented to throw the viewers, hmmmm
like i said, i reckon it's "close to home"

lizann
11-09-2012, 19:25
Does anyone care who it is anyways stupid storyline

lizann
11-09-2012, 19:25
I think it could be Derek and he kinda reminds me of her Uncle Harry which is sick

owenlee4me
11-09-2012, 22:22
OH God lets hope not!!

Don't think we care, its just we like to think the soaps can't con us, so we keep guessing!!

Perdita
13-09-2012, 11:42
EastEnders star Shane Richie has admitted that he thinks Max Branning is Kat Moon's secret lover.

Richie's character Alfie is in for a shock in the next two episodes as he discovers that wife Kat has been cheating on him for a number of weeks.

Viewers have been left to guess over the identity of Kat's secret boyfriend since June, but the mystery isn't ending anytime soon as neither Alfie or the EastEnders audience will find out who the individual is this week.

Richie has now told the Daily Star that he thinks Max should be seen as the top suspect.

He said: "They're filming different endings, but I think it's Max. You can't trust him!"

Derek, Jack and Michael are also in the frame along with Max, but one of the four men will be eliminated by the end of the week.

Queen Vic chef Ray Dixon was ruled out of the storyline last month.

Perdita
15-09-2012, 06:06
EastEnders businessman Michael Moon has become the second suspect to be eliminated from Kat's affair mystery.

Tonight's (September 14) emotional episode of the soap saw Kat tell a surprised Michael (Steve John Shepherd) that she has been cheating on Alfie, showing that he cannot be the mystery guy in question.

The plot development leaves Branning brothers Derek, Jack and Max as the remaining three suspects in the ongoing storyline. Queen Vic chef Ray Dixon was previously ruled out a few weeks ago.

Scenes broadcast this evening showed Kat (Jessie Wallace) calling her secret boyfriend in an attempt to end the affair once and for all. The pub landlady appeared desperate to save her marriage after finally being honest with husband Alfie.

However, as expected, there was no firm answer on the identity of Kat's lover, as it was impossible to tell which of the Branning men she was contacting.

Kat and Alfie later headed off for a break to work on their marriage problems. However, the pair won't be off screen for long as their return episode airs on October 1.

Michael, meanwhile, has troubles of his own ahead after his new wife Janine decided to leave him and their baby daughter Scarlett in the latest episode. Charlie Brooks, who plays Janine, is now on a six-month break from EastEnders.

EastEnders continues on Monday (September 17) at 8pm on BBC One.

Perdita
15-09-2012, 06:06
EastEnders businessman Michael Moon has become the second suspect to be eliminated from Kat's affair mystery.

Tonight's (September 14) emotional episode of the soap saw Kat tell a surprised Michael (Steve John Shepherd) that she has been cheating on Alfie, showing that he cannot be the mystery guy in question.

The plot development leaves Branning brothers Derek, Jack and Max as the remaining three suspects in the ongoing storyline. Queen Vic chef Ray Dixon was previously ruled out a few weeks ago.

Scenes broadcast this evening showed Kat (Jessie Wallace) calling her secret boyfriend in an attempt to end the affair once and for all. The pub landlady appeared desperate to save her marriage after finally being honest with husband Alfie.

However, as expected, there was no firm answer on the identity of Kat's lover, as it was impossible to tell which of the Branning men she was contacting.

Kat and Alfie later headed off for a break to work on their marriage problems. However, the pair won't be off screen for long as their return episode airs on October 1.

Michael, meanwhile, has troubles of his own ahead after his new wife Janine decided to leave him and their baby daughter Scarlett in the latest episode. Charlie Brooks, who plays Janine, is now on a six-month break from EastEnders.

Ruffed_lemur
15-09-2012, 16:30
When are we going to find out who is Kat's lover? Not much longer hopefully. I think it's Max.

GenNikhil
15-09-2012, 17:08
I still think it's Derek... it's the only one to save this story I think...

tammyy2j
15-09-2012, 19:02
I still think it's Derek... it's the only one to save this story I think...

No one or nothing could save this storyline imo but I agree I think it is Derek as well

tammyy2j
15-09-2012, 19:02
Alfie is very very forgiving

Perdita
15-09-2012, 20:21

He sure is

Perdita
15-09-2012, 20:21

He sure is

Perdita
16-09-2012, 13:33
EastEnders actress Jessie Wallace has finally found out the identity of her character Kat Moon's secret lover, reports the Daily Star.

Viewers have seen Kat meeting with a mystery man behind her husband Alfie's back and Wallace had been filming the storyline for three months without knowing who he was.

"The time felt right to finally tell Jessie," a show insider told the paper, after admitting that Wallace finally learnt her on-screen lover's identity last week.

"But she is still one of only a handful of people who knows the answer to the question on everyone's lips.

"[Show producer] Lorraine [Newman] was adamant this story was going to stay quiet for as long as possible. She has done everything in her power to let it play out on screen with total secrecy behind the scenes.

"It's created a real buzz as everyone's been trying to figure out who Kat's been bedding."

The insider added: "Up until now, none of the cast were in the know, not even her on-screen lover. It really has been that cloak and dagger."

Friday's episode saw the range of suspects reduced to just the three Branning brothers – Derek, Max and Jack.

Jake Wood, who plays Max, also revealed that viewers have been asking him whether he is Kat's mystery man at least 20 times a day.

He said: "It would definitely be in keeping with Max for him to be having an affair. He's got a chequered history and women are his Achilles heel. So it would make a lot of sense for it to be him.

"It would be bad timing, though, because he's planning to get remarried!

"I get asked about 20 times a day if it's me. It's a good indicator people are interested in the storyline.

"It's building to a head and there is going to be a reveal. But that really is all I know as I'm still waiting to be told who it is."

Perdita
27-09-2012, 15:31
EastEnders star Jacqueline Jossa has admitted that her character Lauren Branning will struggle to forgive dad Max if he has been unfaithful again.

Max (Jake Wood) is currently one of three men left in the frame in Kat Moon's affair mystery, which has been running since July.

The Walford businessman is currently planning to marry his partner Tanya again, but his history of infidelity means that he remains a likely suspect.

Jossa told the Daily Star: "If Max is Kat's secret boyfriend then Lauren will be fuming. I can promise you she'll kick off big time.

"I think it would be the last straw for her and Max. She would think Tanya is a nutter if she got back with him again."

Max's brothers Derek and Jack are the two other men still under suspicion, after Ray Dixon and Michael Moon were officially ruled out.

Next week's episodes see the mystery guy in question continue to pursue Kat after she returns from holiday, but fans will have to wait and see whether she succumbs to temptation or not.

tammyy2j
05-11-2012, 20:51
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4627224/Baby-joy-for-Lola.html

From the picture looks like Roxy and Alfie could be together as a couple

tammyy2j
05-11-2012, 20:51

inkyskin
07-11-2012, 07:59
Revenge for Alfie! :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2228725/EastEnders-spoilers-Alfie-Moon-gets-cheating-wife-Kat-Roxy-Mitchell-romance.html

inkyskin
07-11-2012, 07:59
Revenge for Alfie! :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2228725/EastEnders-spoilers-Alfie-Moon-gets-cheating-wife-Kat-Roxy-Mitchell-romance.html

Perdita
07-11-2012, 09:02
So sick and tired of these tit-for-tat actions, come on scriptwriters, lets have a relationship last and not have them cheating on each other ... not everyone does, you know !

Perdita
18-11-2012, 12:52
EastEnders viewers will see Kat Moon reveal her secret lover in a dramatic Christmas episode.

Events are to come to a head in The Queen Vic, where Kat - played by Jesse Wallace - will reveal the identity of her mystery man in front of a room full of punters.

As her husband Alfie lunges for one of the Brannings - who earlier this month were revealed as the main suspects in the storyline - Kat will be forced to shout "You've got the wrong brother!" reports the Daily Star.

"It's the question that has been on everyone's lips for months - who is Kat's secret lover?" a show insider told the paper.

"The big revelation was always going to be in the Queen Vic in front of everyone and it will not disappoint. Jessie and Shane are both brilliant and this is one episode viewers will not want to miss.

"Alfie goes for one of the Branning brothers as he is convinced it's him who's been sleeping with his wife. Kat storms through the pub as he's got him on the floor and reveals the truth.

"We all got goosebumps as she yelled the line, 'You've got the wrong brother' and the comparisons were, of course, made to her showdown with Zoe. It really is classic 'Enders."

In 2001, Wallace took part in one of the most iconic scenes in the soap's recent history when she was involved in a showdown with her 'sister' Zoe Slater.

"You can't tell me what to do, you ain't my mother!" said Zoe (Michelle Ryan) during the row, before Kat dropped a bombshell by replying: "Yes I am!"

In recent weeks, viewers have seen Kat and Alfie try to repair their relationship, after Kat admitted cheating but said her husband did not know her lover.

When he discovers the truth, Alfie is initially devastated, but soon thinks he's worked out which Branning is involved. He plans to confront the culprit in The Queen Vic, but ends up targeting the wrong brother.

"It is down to Kat to reveal the truth," added the source. "Sadly it doesn't look like they'll be able to get over this one."

An EastEnders spokesman refused to confirm the reports, saying: "We do not comment on future storylines as we do not want to ruin it for our viewers."

tammyy2j
18-11-2012, 17:34
^ Does anyone care anymore about Kat's lover?

Perdita
18-11-2012, 19:32
I don't care about this storyline and never have, seems so pointless

Perdita
03-12-2012, 11:50
EastEnders couple Kat and Alfie Moon have another big showdown ahead as Kat's affair storyline reaches a dramatic climax later this month.

Viewers will see Alfie (Shane Richie) become increasingly suspicious over Kat's behaviour in upcoming episodes, convinced that she has reunited with her mystery lover.

Desperate to find out whether he is right to be worried, Alfie puts a plan into action by telling Kat (Jessie Wallace) that he needs to go away for the night. However, his real intention is to secretly stick around in Walford and keep an eye on what she gets up to.

When Alfie follows Kat to a bedsit on Bridge Street, he is determined to discover the truth once and for all, so he smashes the door down to find Kat. But is she alone, and will she admit the truth?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Thursday, December 20 at 7.30pm on BBC One when Kat's lover will finally be revealed.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a442374/eastenders-kats-affair-plot-reaches-conclusion-first-look.html#ixzz2DzMg8or1

Perdita
03-12-2012, 12:15
EastEnders star Shane Richie has said that viewers can expect a furious outburst from his character Alfie Moon when he demands the truth over Kat's mystery affair.

Earlier today, show bosses confirmed that the identity of Kat's secret lover will finally be revealed on Thursday, December 20, when Alfie takes action to find out whether he can really trust his wife.

Viewers will see Alfie tell Kat (Jessie Wallace) that he needs to go away for the night, but his real intention is to secretly stick around in Walford and keep an eye on what she gets up to.

When Alfie follows Kat to a bedsit on Bridge Street, he is determined to discover the truth once and for all, so he smashes the door down to find her.

As the Moons have another showdown over their troubled marriage, Alfie is shocked to discover that Kat's secret lover is one of the three Branning brothers.

Richie told Inside Soap: "This really tips him over the edge, and Alfie becomes a monster. He finally gets some balls and decides enough is enough. He tells Kat that he doesn't care about her anymore - he says she's filthy and disgusting."

He continued: "Alfie has kept going with Kat for the sake of their love and their history. But if he can't forgive her for this latest indiscretion, there's no way they can keep their family together.

"Jessie and I had a vested interest in getting this right, because our bosses gave us such a great opportunity. We spent a lot of time working on it - and I hope we've ticked every box."

Richie added that he was kept guessing over the identity of Kat's man for quite some time.

He explained: "When we were first told Kat would have a secret lover, I really thought it was Michael. Mind you, I really thought it was Ray at one point! So when we were finally told who it was, I went, 'Ah, I get it!' It's all very clever."

EastEnders continues tonight (December 3) at 8pm on BBC One.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a442463/eastenders-shane-richie-on-kat-reveal-alfie-becomes-a-monster.html#ixzz2DzSTAXuu

Perdita
04-12-2012, 09:20
EastEnders star Shane Richie has promised that the identity of Kat Moon's lover will surprise fans. As we know it is one of the Brannings it won't be much of a surprise!

Viewers will finally discover which of the three Branning brothers is Kat's mystery man on December 20 when Richie's character Alfie confronts his unfaithful wife over her lies.

As reported yesterday (December 3), Alfie takes action when he suspects that Kat (Jessie Wallace) is still having her affair, following her to the secret bedsit on Bridge Street and demanding answers.

The subsequent showdown between the Moons leads to Alfie finally discovering who Kat cheated on him with.

Asked by Radio Times whether the plot conclusion is surprising, Richie replied: "Oh, big time. And it's really interesting about how we play the Branning card as to which one of them it is.

"The way it's worded, you believe it's one brother in particular and then that all changes and you go, 'Oh, it's him!' Because we make people believe it's another Branning - the way it's worded, the way I face up to one of them.

"The audience will all think it's one person in particular, but then I throw a curve ball and it all kicks off. It's great."

Discussing why Kat visits the bedsit in the first place, the actor continued: "It's the whole remorse thing again about how she was there to tell him it was over, how she doesn't want to see him anymore. And when I get to the room and see petals on the bed and scented candles, I'm saying, 'Really? Is this how you're going to tell someone this is over, Kat?'

"And of course he doesn't believe that. She's dressed up for another night of passion, so he really doesn't believe it this time. He's done with the lying. In the past, Alfie has forgiven Kat, but this time I really do not think he's going to forgive her."

Richie also promised that the show will explore Kat's motivations for her fling with the mystery guy in question.

He said: "This will all come to fruition in the New Year and you'll kind of get to know why she has gone with this particular person. It's an ongoing story, which is really interesting, to see why Kat was with Alfie and why she went for this bloke, because they both offer her different things."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a442684/eastenders-shane-richie-kat-reveal-is-surprising.html#ixzz2E4bQlsTs
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Perdita
05-12-2012, 06:26
EastEnders love cheat Kat Moon may have a lonely Christmas ahead as she must finally face the consequences of her lies and deceit.

The identity of Kat's mystery Branning man will finally be revealed in a climactic episode airing on Thursday, December 20, leaving Alfie disgusted when he finds out that the guy in question is close to home.

As details of the big reveal are currently being kept firmly under wraps, we can only disclose so much of what the consequences are for Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Alfie (Shane Richie).

However, new pictures show that it doesn't look good for the Moons' future as Alfie completely blanks Kat when they come face-to-face at the local Santa's grotto.

Jean Slater (Gillian Wright) also appears to be aware that Kat has betrayed Alfie, as she is unable to hide how disappointed she is in a picture of the pair outside the Queen Vic.

It's no surprise that Roxy Mitchell will be supporting Alfie through his troubled time, and the pair are seen sharing an intimate moment under the mistletoe in other photos offering a sneak peek at Christmas on Albert Square. Is their romantic spark about to be revisited?

EastEnders continues tomorrow (December 6) at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a442999/eastenders-kat-moon-shunned-over-affair-first-look.html#ixzz2E9kE0n48
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Brucie
05-12-2012, 14:27
Richie also promised that the show will explore Kat's motivations for her fling with the mystery guy in question.

Motivations??? How about Kat's a full on slapper married to a childlike Muppet? Dragging out this turgid storyline into the New Year to explore that - beam me up scotty

lizann
06-12-2012, 19:50
Motivations??? How about Kat's a full on slapper married to a childlike Muppet? Dragging out this turgid storyline into the New Year to explore that - beam me up scotty

we'll hear about her being dirty again over uncle harry as usual

lizann
06-12-2012, 19:50

JustJodi
07-12-2012, 13:47

How many people ACTUALLY remember her UNCLE HARRY and the incident? I mean the people on the square??? Dot is not around at the moment. Ian I am sure does not remember or prefers not to remember...Sharon ??? Nah so she will have a brand new audience to air out her old dirty uncle Harry incident.. EE writers seriously are beating a dead horse with these repeated stories,,,

parkerman
07-12-2012, 14:01
It depends how they handle it. We have seen with the Jimmy Savile (et al) revelations how such incidents can affect people's lives for ever. If they explore Kat's feelings properly and why she does what she does and thinks like she does it could be an excellent storyline, especially given the real life backdrop. The problem is that knowing Eastenders it won't be handled sensitively or very well at all. But I always live in hope....

lizann
08-12-2012, 18:26
It depends how they handle it. We have seen with the Jimmy Savile (et al) revelations how such incidents can affect people's lives for ever. If they explore Kat's feelings properly and why she does what she does and thinks like she does it could be an excellent storyline, especially given the real life backdrop. The problem is that knowing Eastenders it won't be handled sensitively or very well at all. But I always live in hope....

true but i am tired of hearing her always saying she is dirty

lizann
08-12-2012, 18:26

JustJodi
08-12-2012, 19:21

she will always blame it on UNCLE HARRY making her dirty,,, but she could have reined in her URGES,, and not act on them after all the pitfalls she has been thru !!!!!!

Perdita
08-12-2012, 19:23

I don't know whether she has ever had any professional therapy .. if she has not, I guess that feeling will be with her for the rest of her life

Perdita
08-12-2012, 19:23

I don't know whether she has ever had any professional therapy .. if she has not, I guess that feeling will be with her for the rest of her life

bbjames
09-12-2012, 09:50
The cheat has to be Derek as if Alfie knows who it is then Max and Tanya would not be together as Alfie would spill the beans to her with the urt he has and it cant be Jack either as he is to propose to Sharon and the beginning of the year so Alfie again has not said anything to her about Jack.

So it HAS to be Derek....... maybe lol

bbjames
09-12-2012, 09:50
The cheat has to be Derek as if Alfie knows who it is then Max and Tanya would not be together as Alfie would spill the beans to her with the hurt he has and it cant be Jack either as he is to propose to Sharon and the beginning of the year so Alfie again has not said anything to her about Jack.

So it HAS to be Derek....... maybe lol

parkerman
09-12-2012, 10:02
she will always blame it on UNCLE HARRY making her dirty,,, but she could have reined in her URGES,, and not act on them after all the pitfalls she has been thru !!!!!!

That simple, eh?

JustJodi
10-12-2012, 23:27
That simple, eh? shes really THICK if she has not learned ???

parkerman
11-12-2012, 11:23
It's not a matter of being thick, Jodi. Have you not seen what the victims of paedophilia say about how it affects their whole lives? It's not something you can just shake off and "pull yourself together" over. For some people the experience permeates their whole life. People trapped in this world need our sympathy not our condemnation.

Perdita
13-12-2012, 18:57
EastEnders favourite Alfie Moon is left devastated next week as the reveal of Kat's mystery lover proves to be the final straw for his troubled marriage.

As most fans know by now, next week's episodes see Alfie finally discover the full story behind Kat's affair as he resorts to desperate measures to get the answers he craves.

When Alfie secretly follows Kat (Jessie Wallace) to a bedsit on George Street and demands an explanation for her latest deceit, the truth dramatically unfolds and his heart is ripped apart…

Digital Spy recently caught up with Shane Richie, who plays Alfie, to hear his thoughts on the big reveal and what fans can expect from the aftermath.

Are you excited about the truth finally coming out next week?
"Most definitely! We filmed the episode two months ago, so we've been sitting on this for a long time now. Kat and Alfie went off screen for a little while, but the storyline kicked in again last week when Alfie started becoming suspicious. The viewers will see that culminate next week when Alfie finally discovers who's been sleeping with his wife.

"Playing all of that has been brilliant, especially working with Jessie on those dramatic scenes. I think we do angst very well!"

What kind of a reaction are you expecting from fans when they finally find out the truth about Kat's lover?
"It's so tricky to answer that question without giving away the outcome! But right up to the reveal, Alfie believes that it's a certain one of the Branning brothers. Even just before the 'doof doof' at the end of the episode, the viewers will think that it's the person who Alfie believes it is. It's only in the last ten seconds that you realise who it actually is. So I think the reveal is going to be very interesting."

It sounds like we see a different side to Alfie, with some really angry scenes in the reveal episodes. Did you enjoy that opportunity?
"Definitely - I enjoyed giving Alfie some balls. You've got to remember that the character has been in prison in the past. He's always worn his heart on his sleeve and seen the good in people, and this is the one time where he says, 'Enough is enough - no more Mr Nice Guy'.

"Even though he's angry, you'll still see Alfie's pain when his whole life just crumbles in his hands. He's holding on for dear life, and I think there's something really endearing about a bloke who's trying to keep his family together. Alfie wants to keep the family unit strong, but there comes a point where there's only so much one person can take. That's enjoyable for me, because it's an emotion that I've not really played with Alfie before."

How much can you tell us about the aftermath of the reveal?
"I'll be interested to see the audience's reaction to what happens afterwards. You'll see that Alfie really wants to move on from Kat quickly. He goes into denial and he puts his head in the sand.

"A relationship with Roxy forms, and I think the audience have wanted that for a long time. But it's how that relationship forms and the basis of it which becomes really interesting - it starts to cause some problems in the Square.

"We're still filming the aftermath now and there's a bit of a triangle going on now with Kat, Alfie and Roxy. I think people want to see Kat and Alfie together, but at the same time, it feels like they can never be happy. So how can these two people be together and be happy? That's what I think will play out next year, if they do end up getting back together at all."

Are you still filming lots of scenes with Jessie at the moment even though Kat and Alfie aren't together?
"Yes, definitely - obviously they've got Tommy and that means they'll always have a link. What's interesting now is how the dynamic has changed. Alfie and Kat have a certain dynamic, while Alfie and Roxy have a very different one.

"I think Rita Simons is now playing a different kind of Roxy, as the character is seeing somebody who she could spend the rest of her life with. At the same time, though, Roxy is feeling a little bit insecure because this relationship has happened very quickly. Roxy worries that Alfie might be on the rebound and could end up going back to Kat.

"Funnily enough, at the moment we're coming up to filming Valentine's scenes and there's a lovely story forming with these characters."

We've seen that there are a lot of fans of the Alfie and Roxy pairing. Did you expect it to be as popular as it has been?
"I had no idea that it would be popular. I just always assumed that people would want Kat and Alfie to stay together. But when we had the flirting scenes with Alfie and Roxy earlier in the year, a lot of people seemed to really like it.

"I think the viewers liked it because Kat was being horrible at the time. When Kat starts turning on her charm again, I think people are going to be saying, 'No Alfie, you need to be back with Kat!' Those are the dynamics we're playing at the moment, and we've even been filming scenes this morning for this storyline which are really interesting."

Is it true that you and Jessie didn't know the identity of Kat's lover for a long while?
"That is true - it was really kept under lock and key. I think that was more frustrating for Jessie than it was for me, because obviously the character of Kat knew who this person was, but Jessie didn't. We were happy to let it play out, though, because Kat flirts outrageously with all three Branning brothers, so we wanted the audience to make up their own minds about who the mystery lover was.

"There did come a point where myself and Jessie were brought upstairs and Lorraine Newman, our executive producer, asked if we wanted to know who the lover was. For me, I was still quite happy not to know, because Alfie was in the same position. But due to the shooting schedules and how we film scenes out of sequence, it was getting to the point where we had to know anyway.

"Once we found out who it was, it was a case of, 'Wow!'"

Are you relieved that the lover's identity hasn't been leaked?
"I am, yes, although we've still got a week to go! On Twitter there are people guessing and I imagine it's the same on Digital Spy - some guess right, and some guess wrong. Some have great theories and I think, 'Wow, I wish we'd thought of that one!' But certainly the press have played along and not exposed who Kat's lover really is."

The truth comes out just before Christmas. Are you busy in the actual Christmas episode too?
"Well, building up to Christmas, there's another little storyline which indirectly involves Kat and Alfie. The Christmas episodes are bloody good and Lorraine Newman has done a brilliant job. I think she's done a throwback to what Den and Angie were about. We're seeing families, turmoil, angst and anger.

"People ask, 'Why can't anybody be happy in EastEnders?', but that's because nobody does misery better than EastEnders! I think the viewers like to watch people having a really bad time and they feel good about themselves afterwards!"

Will you sit down to watch EastEnders on Christmas Day?
"Even before I was part of the show, it was always on in my house at Christmas - it was the Queen's Speech and EastEnders. It'll be the same this year, but I've got my whole family with me at Christmas - there'll be about 20 of us, so whether we'll get to hear any of the episode is another matter!

"But next Thursday, I've got a lot of family and friends coming around to watch the episode where Kat's lover is revealed. My wife knows who it is, but I've not told anybody else and we're going to do the big reveal round my house!"

Alfie and Michael are both in similar positions at the moment with broken marriages. Can we expect more scenes between those two?
"It's funny you should say that, because there's a lot coming up for Alfie and Michael. Watch this space and you'll see what happens in the New Year!"

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/interviews/a445004/eastenders-shane-richie-talks-kat-reveal-alfie-future-interview.html#ixzz2ExZSkytp

kayuqtuq
14-12-2012, 10:12
I'm past caring. Never cared for this story line in the first place.

Perdita
20-12-2012, 20:59
EastEnders villain Derek Branning has been revealed as Kat Moon's secret lover in a dramatic episode of the soap.

The long-running mystery was finally resolved this evening (December 20) as Derek (Jamie Foreman) was confirmed as the man who Kat slept with throughout the summer.

After secretly following Kat (Jessie Wallace) to the bedsit on George Street in tonight's episode, Alfie demanded answers from his unfaithful wife over her affair.

Although Kat was reluctant to divulge any information, Alfie soon discovered that her mystery man was one of the Branning brothers when he caught a glimpse of the tenancy agreement that had been left behind at the bedsit.

Over at the Queen Vic shortly afterwards, Alfie furiously confronted the Branning siblings and eventually came to the conclusion that Max was the guy in question.

However, when a frantic Kat announced that Max wasn't her lover, Derek and Jack were left as the remaining two suspects still in the frame.

After Alfie urged Kat to give him an answer once and for all, she finally admitted: "It's him - it's Derek!"

EastEnders kicked off the mystery affair storyline in July, originally lining up five Walford residents as suspects before whittling them down.

Kat told Alfie about the affair in September without revealing her lover's identity, but the Moons only managed to get their marriage back on track for a short while.

In a recent interview with Digital Spy, Shane Richie - who plays Alfie - confirmed that his character will embark on a relationship with Roxy Mitchell in the aftermath of tonight's episode.

Speaking at the time, Richie added: "I think Rita Simons is now playing a different kind of Roxy, as the character is seeing somebody who she could spend the rest of her life with.

"At the same time, though, Roxy is feeling a little bit insecure because this relationship has happened very quickly. Roxy worries that Alfie might be on the rebound and could end up going back to Kat."

EastEnders continues tomorrow (December 21) at 8pm on BBC One.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a446643/eastenders-reveals-kats-mystery-lover.html#ixzz2Fczhx7yQ

Siobhan
21-12-2012, 07:00
Well what a let down.. we all guess it was him from the start..

parkerman
22-12-2012, 12:56
I'm still confused. (Doesn't take much!) Why did Kat ring Max or was it Derek's phone that had a picture of Max's family on it?

Perdita
22-12-2012, 13:10
She rang Max's phone as she could not get through to Derek

Siobhan
22-12-2012, 14:29
I'm still confused. (Doesn't take much!) Why did Kat ring Max or was it Derek's phone that had a picture of Max's family on it?

Well if rumours are true.. Lauren is his daughter so he might have a family pic on it

Glen1
22-12-2012, 15:47
I thought Kat gave Derek her mobile phone to prove she'd been trying to end the affair ? If so how did she phone any of 'em?

Perdita
22-12-2012, 16:03
Derek came back to her, maybe he left the phone with her

Perdita
22-12-2012, 17:16
EastEnders has sparked complaints after Alfie Moon used the word "shagging" during Thursday's (December 20) episode.

The character directed the word at Derek Branning as he accused the gangster of having an affair with his wife Kat.

Countryfile presenter Julia Bradbury wrote on Twitter: "The word 'shagging' used on EastEnders seems to have caused quite a pre-watershed stir this evening....?"

Users of the social networking site went on to ask whether the word should be featured on the show.

According to The Sun, 'shagging' trended on Twitter during the evening.

The newspaper quotes a BBC insider as saying that the word had been said before on the long-running soap and that there had been a total of 45 complaints from viewers.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a446948/eastenders-sparks-complaints-after-alfie-moon-says-shagging.html#ixzz2FnmlRCyh

parkerman
22-12-2012, 18:13
I thought Kat gave Derek her mobile phone to prove she'd been trying to end the affair ? If so how did she phone any of 'em?

She phoned before she gave the phone to Derek.

parkerman
22-12-2012, 18:13

She phoned before she gave the phone to Derek.

lizann
28-12-2012, 21:51
rumours around i.e. twitter and facebook that kat is pregnant by alfie and finds out which leads to their reconcilation for 2013

owenlee4me
29-12-2012, 10:59
so if Kat is pregnant and has been "sha**ng" Derek, surely this means that her and Alfie were not exactly itimate? was this not the reason she went off looking for a fella, as Alfie was not giving her the attention, so for him to think he may be the father of her "rumoured" baby is surely bonkers!!!

Perdita
31-12-2012, 17:10
DESPERATE single mum Kat Moon is going to have a new best friend – Bianca Butcher.

The unlikely pairing comes about after they both go for the same cleaning job at R&R.

Shocked that former pub *landlady Kat would lower herself by applying for the job, Bianca can’t resist making a bitchy *comment about the competition.

Bar manager Sharon Rickman tells them both to clean the toilets and whoever does the best job will get regular shifts at the club.

Viewers will see Kat scrub her way to victory, which leaves hard-up mum Bianca *fuming.

When Kat knocks on her door a few hours later with an offer of sharing the shifts at the Walford nightspot it sparks the start of a beautifulfriendship.

An EastEnders insider said: “Kat’s life is in tatters. She’s *facing up to the fact she is a *single mum and needs to provide for her little boy.

“She’s too proud to ask Alfie for any money and, after everything she’s put him through, she doesn’t feel she can turn to him.

“He’s moved on with Roxy Mitchell and she’s got to accept she lost the man of her dreams because of her own actions.”

Viewers will be surprised by her pairing up with Bianca, who becomes a real friend in her hour of need.

“They’re two single mums trying to do the best they can to raise their kids and both have disastrous track records when it comes to men,” the insider said.

“So you can imagine what they’re going to be like after they’ve had a few drinks.”

The storyline unfolds on BBC1 next month.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/view/290481/EastEnders-Struggling-Kat-finds-a-new-pal/

lizann
05-01-2013, 19:11
once a scrubber always a scrubber kat :p

Perdita
07-01-2013, 12:59
EastEnders star Chucky Venn has admitted his sadness at the fact his character wasn't Kat Moon's mystery lover.

The Albert Square actor's alter ego Ray Dixon was ruled out of the running way back in August, four months before Derek Branning would be revealed as Kat's secret boyfriend.

Reflecting on the moment when he was told Ray would be eliminated from the mystery, Venn told Inside Soap: "When I found out that Ray wasn't in the running to be Kat's secret fella anymore, it was actually a bittersweet moment for me."

The star added: "As an actor you want to be part of the massive plots, so I was relishing the prospect of Ray being involved with Kat. Part of me still wishes that I had been the culprit!"

However, Queen Vic chef Ray has now become embroiled in a high-profile romantic storyline, having kissed girlfriend Kim's sister Denise at the end of last Thursday's episode (January 3).

Of his new love triangle, Venn joked: "What can I say - it's not a hard job filming scenes with two gorgeous women!

"On the downside I do feel a bit bad, as I'm really close to Tameka Empson who plays Kim.

"She's been my screen partner for the past 10 or 11 months, so it was really weird filming the kiss between Ray and Denise."

The Kat affair plot concluded with a bang last month when a cigar-smoking Derek was uncovered by Alfie in the Queen Vic during an episode watched by 8.4m viewers.

Perdita
28-01-2013, 09:14
EastEnders pub boss Alfie Moon will tell estranged wife Kat that he wants a divorce in an upcoming episode, reports have revealed.

Alfie, played by Shane Richie, can see no future for his failed marriage and agrees with new girlfriend Roxy Mitchell when she encourages him to move on with his life.

Viewers will see Alfie reveal his decision to Kat (Jessie Wallace) in an emotional heart-to-heart between the pair.

However, Kat is left devastated by Alfie's bombshell as she had allowed herself to think that she still had a chance of winning him back.

An EastEnders source told The Sun: "Kat makes a fool of herself because she thought they still had a chance. Her sadness quickly turns to anger and rage.

"Alfie will always love Kat. Roxy is a bit of a rebound - but he's desperately trying to move on and it is starting to look like there is no way back."

Kat is expected to grow closer to Alfie's cousin Michael Moon again as she struggles to come to terms with the end of her marriage.

EastEnders fans saw Alfie dump Kat last month, when he discovered that Albert Square villain Derek Branning had been her mystery lover.

The pair's divorce discussion will air in late February on BBC One.

GennieFan
28-01-2013, 18:16
As a fan of these two I have to admit I am gutted that its happening, but I can't see a way back for these too sadly

alan45
03-02-2013, 12:20
EastEnders characters Kat Moon and Roxy Mitchell will have a huge fight in an upcoming episode.

Jessie Wallace and Rita Simons, who play the love rivals, "didn't hold back" while filming one of the soap's most dramatic bust-ups, according to sources.

The women will come to blows in the Queen Vic. Kat slaps Roxy across the face twice in the aftermath of Alfie telling her that he wants a divorce.

An EastEnders insider told the Daily Star Sunday: "The fight is definitely something that viewers will not want to miss.

"Jessie and Rita didn't hold back during filming. It's *incredible that neither of them got hurt. The claws *definitely came out between these two.

"It's been coming for a while and despite Kat trying her best to continue seeing Alfie so they can share custody of little Tommy, she just loses it.

"Roxy starts it all by making a bitchy comment about her love life and *bragging about how happy she and Alfie are. It comes the day after Alfie has asked Kat for a divorce, so she's already upset.

"Alfie was hoping things would run smoothly but after their fight it's only going to get worse. He wants to get on with Kat so he can see Tommy. He has brought him up as his own and loves the lad."

Perdita
07-03-2013, 18:33
Estranged couple Kat and Alfie Moon will fight over their son Tommy, in an upcoming EastEnders storyline.

Alfie (Shane Richie) realises next week that he doesn't have any legal rights over Tommy, as he isn't his biological father.

However, Kat (Jessie Wallace) is hurt when Alfie asks her permission for a legal contact order to see their son regularly.

Tensions are set to rise between the pair in the coming weeks as Alfie begins to grow more uneasy.

"Separating from Alfie has, of course, been really hard for Kat but even so, she's determined to do what's best for everyone," a show insider told Inside Soap magazine.

"The last thing she wants is for them to have a long, drawn-out fight over Tommy.

"She's shocked to discover that Alfie doesn't believe he has any say in Tommy's life, after everything they've been through as a family and she's hurt that he's expecting the worst of her despite her efforts to keep things amicable. It's a really difficult situation."

Alfie recently revealed to Kat that he wanted a divorce, following her affair with the late Derek Branning. However, Shane Richie has promised that there is "more to come" with Kat and Alfie.

Perdita
13-03-2013, 15:51
EastEnders Shane Richie has hinted that his character Alfie Moon could still reunite with estranged wife Kat.

Alfie dumped Kat (Jessie Wallace) late last year after discovering that she had been cheating on him with Albert Square villain Derek Branning.

In recent weeks, Alfie has tried to move on by embarking on a new romance with Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) and making plans to divorce Kat.

However, asked what is coming up for the Moons, Richie told The Sun: "Somehow Kat and Alfie, they just can't keep away from each other."

He continued: "Kat and Alfie are going through a divorce, but will they go through with it?"

Richie was also asked whether his character still loves Kat. He replied: "Alfie still does."

EastEnders continues tonight (March 13) at 8pm on BBC One.

lizann
13-03-2013, 16:39
so sick of them as a couple or apart, alfie is a doormat for kat

tammyy2j
31-03-2013, 16:54
EastEnders character Roxy Mitchell will reportedly ask Alfie Moon if they can try for a baby.

The pair discuss starting a family together to give Alfie (Shane Richie) the chance to have a biological son, in addition to estranged wife Kat's little boy Tommy.

An EastEnders insider told the Daily Star Sunday: "Roxy (Rita Simons) adores Alfie but will always be insecure where Kat is concerned.

"It's only natural, due to the history they have and *everything they have been through.

"She thinks having a baby with Alfie would cement their relationship. If anyone deserves to be a dad it's Alfie - and Roxy sees that."

Richie said of his character's turbulent love life: "I love it when they split up Alfie and Kat, then get them back together, then split them up again. That's how the soap works best."

tammyy2j
31-03-2013, 16:54

Perdita
30-04-2013, 14:52
EastEnders star Rita Simons has admitted that she isn't optimistic over her character Roxy Mitchell's future with partner Alfie Moon.

Roxy and Alfie (Shane Richie) became an item at the end of last year after the Queen Vic landlord dumped his cheating wife Kat.

Upcoming episodes of EastEnders see the couple begin trying for a baby as Roxy is keen for their relationship to be more serious.

However, Simons told Inside Soap: "He just doesn't love Roxy. Roxy really wants him to, so she's in total denial. But she sees those long, lingering looks he gives Kat, and she realises he still loves her.

"I think she's lost it by wanting a baby. But she doesn't want to rub Kat's face in it, because she's not like that. Roxy's just clutching at straws, and she thinks having Alfie's child will give her the edge over Kat."

The actress added that she would like to see Roxy hit rock bottom if Alfie ends up getting back with Kat.

She said: "I'd actually love that. Personally, I'd like Roxy to cope really badly and be totally devastated, because that's how it would play out in a real-life situation. I'm hoping she ends up in the gutter - that would be so interesting to film.

"There's no-one who Roxy has ever loved like she loves Alfie. In her eyes, he's 'the one'."

EastEnders continues tonight (April 30) at 7.30pm on BBC One.

JustJodi
01-05-2013, 15:25
This story line is OLD and Roxy is just as bad as Kristy hanging on to something she really doesn't have,,,

Kim
05-05-2013, 15:37
I wonder if this will end in Roxy falling pregnant and Alfie eventually discovering that he is Tommy's biological father after all, taking away any edge that Roxy might have been hoping for over Kat.

parkerman
05-05-2013, 15:42
Alfie eventually discovering that he is Tommy's biological father after all.
Wasn't Alfie in prison at the time?

parkerman
05-05-2013, 15:42
Alfie eventually discovering that he is Tommy's biological father after all.
Wasn't Alfie in prison at the time?

owenlee4me
05-05-2013, 16:27
aye but sometimes Prison lets you have a day out for good behaviour, maybe Kat met up with him and had her wicked way, and it is Alfie's baby and not Michaels!
would be a great story line, and the chance for them to get back together :love:

Kim
09-05-2013, 07:40
Alfie had been inside for 6 months and came out when Kat was 6 months pregnant. So it's very borderline, but Tommy could have been conceived the night before or something.

The dates that definitely didn't add up were James Branning being Jack's. Ronnie's dates went back to the April, when Jack had just been shot. That never stopped EE, so anything's possible now that Bryan Kirkwood has gone (it was always him that insisted Tommy was Michael's.)

Perdita
14-05-2013, 15:02
EastEnders star Shane Richie has hinted that a reunion could be on the cards for his character Alfie and estranged wife Kat.

Alfie dumped Kat (Jessie Wallace) at the end of last year after he discovered her affair with Derek Branning (Jamie Foreman). The Queen Vic landlord has since started a relationship with Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) and the couple are trying for a baby.

Speaking to The Mirror after the BAFTAs, where EastEnders picked up the 'Soap and Continuing Drama' award, Richie hinted that Kat and Alfie's story was far from over.

He said: "I found out a little bit of what might be happening over the next few months. We're in for a big ride between now and Christmas.

"Of course we'd love another ten years of Kat and Alfie, there are genuinely exciting times ahead. I do miss working with Jessie."

Richie continued: "I always think the best stories are the slow burners that take time."

EastEnders executive producer Lorraine Newman added: "Hopefully they'll be getting back together. It's a great love story, we'd be foolish not to."

Richie hinted a few months ago that Alfie could reunite with Kat, admitting that his alter ego still loved her.

EastEnders continues tonight at 7.30pm on BBC1.

tammyy2j
14-05-2013, 15:29
Alfie is a mug to take her back imo