Page 1032 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 32532932982102210301031103210331034104210821132 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 12266

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    no one forced her
    I agree. Nobody forced Suzi to get her on drugs.

caleb telling leyla no matter how long he goes for revenge, is it on cain? why was caleb in the graveyard?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    caleb telling leyla no matter how long he goes for revenge, is it on cain? why was caleb in the graveyard?
    Caleb tells Leyla to take matters into her own hands. That went well !!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-03-2023), Perdita (15-03-2023), Son of Cain (15-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Caleb tells Leyla to take matters into her own hands. That went well !!!!
    Was not sure what to make of Leyla's conversation with Caleb, I found it a bit surreal, telling her she was tough and could handle herself. These are terms usually used to descibe someones ability in a physical way. Was he saying that she should and beat Callum up? Also wondering if they were hinting that Caleb is some sort of gangster?1
    Leyla told Callum she would meet him in one hour, then turned up with a bundle of cash, saying she sold her car and maxed out her credit cards. But we have never seen any car dealers, banks or ATMs in the village, and she managed all this in an hour?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (15-03-2023), lizann (15-03-2023), Snagglepus (15-03-2023)

Have we ever been told what Caleb does for a living, I cannot recall if we have. Given that he seems successful, drives a Bentley, I cannot ever recall any of the Dingles asking him, which seems very unrealistic. Do we know anything about him since he met Cain at sixteen? - Caleb "Man of Mystery" I feel they are carrying this too far.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 15-03-2023 at 11:03.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (15-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Have we ever been told what Caleb does for a living, I cannot recall if we have. Given that he seems successful, drives a Bentley, I cannot ever recall any of the Dingles asking him, which seems very unrealistic. Do know anything about him since he met Cain at sixteen? - Caleb "Man of Mystery" I feel they are carrying this too far.
    If they have, I have missed it. Online speculation was that he is an undercover cop but the producer stated that he is not. Only seen him referred to as successful businessman but not what business. I believe that it will not be long now though before we will find out.

Was not sure what to make of Leyla's conversation with Caleb, I found it a bit surreal, telling her she was tough and could handle herself. These are terms usually used to descibe someones ability in a physical way. Was he saying that she should and beat Callum up? Also wondering if they were hinting that Caleb is some sort of gangster?1
    Leyla told Callum she would meet him in one hour, then turned up with a bundle of cash, saying she sold her car and maxed out her credit cards. But we have never seen any car dealers, banks or ATMs in the village, and she managed all this in an hour?
    Hotten or Robblesfield does not seem too far away.. stupid of Leyla to go on her own though, why does she never learn??
    Last edited by Perdita; 15-03-2023 at 10:39.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (15-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    If they have, I have missed it. Online speculation was that he is an undercover cop but the producer stated that he is not. Only seen him referred to as successful businessman but not what business. I believe that it will not be long now though before we will find out.
    "Business" is a word beloved of Soaps, it can mean everything and nothing. It is a word overused often used as "businesd meeting", "business conntacts" when the rest of us would simply say meeting or contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Hotten or Robblesfield does not seem too far away.. stupid of Leyla to go on her own though, why does she never learn??
    I would think far enough away, when you have no transport beause you sold your car, and still have to get to the bridge within an hour..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (15-03-2023)

And she wasn't singing 'I've just sold my cah ah ar on we buy any cah ah ar'. ( I can't stand those adverts).
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (15-03-2023), Son of Cain (15-03-2023)

Thread Information