Page 301 of 337 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    He always delivers them on point, he needs a storyline ASAP.
    I guess fathering another kid from one of his flings is the storyliners ideas of finallly giving him some proper screentime

Looks like Ross will be getting some decent screentime over the next few weeks and its about time. They've just released the spoiler pics thr 17th April-21st and it looks like the taxi firm is in trouble so Finn asks Rebecca for investment but Ross rejects. So they turn to Moira, and it says that Ross demands his share of the business.

Few Ross spoilers for May....

Ross is planning a fast getaway.

The Bartons come up with an illegal scheme, but is what is they're up to?

Then the police show up after someone is hurt, I'm not sure if that's linked or not.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (19-04-2017), TaintedLove (18-04-2017)

Looks like Debbie and Ross will be revisited then. This is an interview from the producer....

Speaking to SoapSquawk, Ian said "We've kept the Ross and Debbie attraction bubbling along. I thought that when Debbie came back the scenes between Charley and Mike Parr where the characters were picking over the embers of what they had before were electric, really spellbinding. The chemistry between those two characters is something I had forgotten existed but as soon as we put them back together it was like a lightbulb moment."

"Debbie's priority is her family at the moment, she's got a lot going on there, and the reasons she split from Ross are still there, he's still the same guy. So it'll take a lot for her to trust him again but we tend to have a bit of fun with those two as the year progresses."

I was never a fan of Ross and Debbie but at the very least it's good to hear Iain actually talking about Ross.

Looks like Debbie and Ross will be revisited then. This is an interview from the producer....

Speaking to SoapSquawk, Ian said "We've kept the Ross and Debbie attraction bubbling along. I thought that when Debbie came back the scenes between Charley and Mike Parr where the characters were picking over the embers of what they had before were electric, really spellbinding. The chemistry between those two characters is something I had forgotten existed but as soon as we put them back together it was like a lightbulb moment."

"Debbie's priority is her family at the moment, she's got a lot going on there, and the reasons she split from Ross are still there, he's still the same guy. So it'll take a lot for her to trust him again but we tend to have a bit of fun with those two as the year progresses."

I was never a fan of Ross and Debbie but at the very least it's good to hear Iain actually talking about Ross.
    I won't be watching. All the other storylines are awful and now one of the only decent characters left is getting the same old crap plots repeating again and again. Judging by Twitter and other forums, Ross and Debbie don't have many fans. I'm also bored of Ross getting so many bloody "Who's the daddy?" storylines. I'm done with this dog****e of a programme until Iain Macleod leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    I won't be watching. All the other storylines are awful and now one of the only decent characters left is getting the same old crap plots repeating again and again. Judging by Twitter and other forums, Ross and Debbie don't have many fans. I'm also bored of Ross getting so many bloody "Who's the daddy?" storylines. I'm done with this dog****e of a programme until Iain Macleod leaves.
    I wouldn't take what you see online as the overall consensus of popularity for Ross and Debbie. There's definetly a fanbase out there for them. They won the best affair at the Inside Soap Awards - over Robron.

Having said that, yes, i'm still not watching Emmerdale either! lol
    Last edited by rossfan; 24-04-2017 at 20:23.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

deeCee (28-04-2017), JessicaMad (25-04-2017)

So Iain Mcleod says they are close to casting a new "sexy, young brooding male" who will be linked to the Dingle family. I could be wrong but I fear Ross' days are numbered.

It seems Iain has no time for characters who were firmly established by Kate Oates.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (28-04-2017), JessicaMad (28-04-2017)

So Iain Mcleod says they are close to casting a new "sexy, young brooding male" who will be linked to the Dingle family. I could be wrong but I fear Ross' days are numbered.

It seems Iain has no time for characters who were firmly established by Kate Oates.
    I thought the same thing when I saw the article. It does sound like an exact Ross replacement, and I'm not looking forward to it. Why do we need more Dingle's anyway? If Ross is leaving I hope it was Micheal's own choice, I'd hate for him to have been axed. I'm already not watching anymore but if my favourite character ends up axed for no good reason then there is no way I'm coming back.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 28-04-2017 at 14:02.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

deeCee (28-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    I thought the same thing when I saw the article. It does sound like an exact Ross replacement, and I'm not looking forward to it. Why do we need more Dingle's anyway? If Ross is leaving I hope it was Micheal's own choice, I'd hate for him to have been axed. I'm already not watching anymore but if my favourite character ends up axed for no good reason then there is no way I'm coming back.
    It's that old saying "You don't fix something that isn't broke". Michael Parr is a great actor and Ross is a massive character who gets people talking. It will be a bigger loss to Emmerdale than Michael imo. I think he'd either be offered parts on dramas or even another soap. Maybe Corrie with Kate Oates? Someone that actually appreciated him

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (28-04-2017), JessicaMad (28-04-2017), lizann (01-05-2017)

I can't see any of the Barton brothers being in the show for much longer as it's obvious none of them are high up on IM's plans.

Having read through the bunch of spoilers etc that came out this morning, I'm sorry to say I won't be tuning in regularly much for the foreseeable future, until things improve or the EP changes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (28-04-2017)

Thread Information