Page 166 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 661161561641651661671681762162666661166 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 14526

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Yes I agree with you the over analysis is something totally unbelievable, I like it to a point but then they have to take it to the next level and it then become tedious, repetitive and boring ... Scenes nearly always play out much better than the spoilers so lets wait and see what happens.
    Yep it goes on and on and on. Some want to think and see the worst instead of looking to the positives i.e that in spite of all this drama, angst and these issues, they're going to be married because they love each other dearly and arguments, issues and problems wont change that, seemingly it makes Robert love Aaron more and makes him want to marry him more according to IM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raaron View Post
    Had the exact same question on that place - sensed it was about to go into another downward vicious sprial, and made a comment to try and prevent it, but didn't work. Also put the the rules around appreciation, when questioned by a certain poster, but that didn't seem to work either

Surely it was a positive episode for Rebecca, in confirming her interest in Ross and therefore trying to move on from Robert (we hope)...

Aaron really is trying to keep Robecca apart - said he was tired (could also have been for other reasons;) as soon as he heard Rebecca and then gave her a weird look.

I'm quite looking forward to a Robron bust-up next week - like the angst!
    Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I love Robron angst to be honest I think Bex doesn't look very interested in Robert anymore. One of the main problems here isn't trust, it's lack of communication
    I don't mind the angst either, Robron are pretty much the angstyest couple ever but they make it work, they convince us of their deep love and they look lovely doing it so for the shallow among us.

I'd rather have angst that results in them married than Coira angst that has just torn them apart and keeps them apart....We could have it so much worse.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-01-2017)

Deleted
    Last edited by Sug-din; 10-01-2017 at 00:44.

In a weird way this storyline is really demonstrating that they're falling more and more in love each other...

Robert desperately trying to make Aaron happy, as reflected by organising an amazing surprise to such a level of detail that is beyond anything (I mean he even bought Liv a dress to wear when she was the croupier, and was so disappointed when she didn't wear it)!

For Aaron it's demonstrated by his insecurities spiralling more and more out of control, desperately trying to hold on to Robert because he thinks he's going to lose him to someone else...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaron For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (10-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Raaron View Post
    In a weird way this storyline is really demonstrating that they're falling more and more in love each other...

Robert desperately trying to make Aaron happy, as reflected by organising an amazing surprise to such a level of detail that is beyond anything (I mean he even bought Liv a dress to wear when she was the croupier, and was so disappointed when she didn't wear it)!

For Aaron it's demonstrated by his insecurities spiralling more and more out of control, desperately trying to hold on to Robert because he thinks he's going to lose him to someone else...
    That is probably what the whole point of this storyline is all about - to show just how much they really do care for each other. I can't really remember any other couple whose loving relationship has had so much focus and gone into so deeply before.

Those of you with DS accounts that are avoiding the thread don't forget to vote in the character competition Robert's heat is here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2197897

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-01-2017), princedracul (10-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Those of you with DS accounts that are avoiding the thread don't forget to vote in the character competition Robert's heat is here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2197897
    Thanks - been and cast my vote. 😀

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (10-01-2017)

Who would you rather see Robert in a relationship with? Aaron or Rebecca?

The poll is on this thread at Digital Spy, CLICK THIS.

Please vote.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (10-01-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (10-01-2017), Paul_Robs (10-01-2017), princedracul (10-01-2017), Sug-din (10-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Who would you rather see Robert in a relationship with? Aaron or Rebecca?

The poll is on this thread at Digital Spy, CLICK THIS.

Please vote.
    It's obvious who I voted for

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    It's obvious who I voted for
    let me guess ... err ... RW?

Thread Information