Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Lauren Carpenter

She has no chemistry with Brad

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-11-2015), lizann (05-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i don't believe for one second that lauren is brad's one true first love
    She isn't. It was Beth. And look how that turned out! 😀 Lauren was little more than a "friends with benefits" arrangement to which Brad would probably never have given another thought if it hadn't been for them meeting again in Ramsay St and their discovery of Paige's existence.

Watching todays programme (UK) Amber has her baby - Lauren is still more interested in making her conscience clear rather than put her own ego aside for the sake of the others while they deal with their traumas ....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Watching todays programme (UK) Amber has her baby - Lauren is still more interested in making her conscience clear rather than put her own ego aside for the sake of the others while they deal with their traumas ....
    I haven't seen today's episode yet, but in yesterday's episode I couldn't believe that both Lauren and Brad weren't glued to the door of Amber's hospital room. They spent most of the episode far more concerned with their own problems than with Amber and their grandchild!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 05-11-2015 at 17:10.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

LauBuch (05-11-2015)

Kate Kendall wants her character Lauren Turner to let her hair down next year.

The troubled mum-of-four has lurched from one drama to another in 2015, as the tragic death of her husband Matt led to her reigniting her old romance with married schoolteacher Brad Willis.

Speaking to Inside Soap's Yearbook 2016 about where things could head next, Kendall commented: "I'd like to see Lauren get a bit corrupted! She needs to let her hair down a bit and lose control. That would be fantastic fun to play, and it's more like who I am as a person - so I would have no problem harnessing that.

"There's a lot more to her than just being a mum, so instead of copping it all the time I'd like to see her lashing out and being a little more irresponsible."

The actress also appeared to confirm rumours that Lauren's daughter Amber will be leaving Ramsay Street before the year is out. Jenna Rosenow, who played Amber, revealed her desire to move on and explore new opportunities earlier this year.

Kendall said: "It's been a massive journey for Lauren. By the end of 2015, she's the only Turner still left on Ramsay Street - Matt's dead and all the kids have moved on - and that's actually really sad.

But then she's got this new love with Brad and they've got their daughter Paige too. So it's been a very interesting and fun year.

"I'm pretty sure Lauren can't have any more secret kids - unless she gave birth to one when she was in a coma! All her kids have gone, she's a widow, so what's life going to be like for her now?"

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-11-2015), ILTPandN (12-11-2015), Summer8 (12-11-2015)

"Bit more corrupted" ?????? the woman is a walking mess already ! Her family values stink .... hubby turned to crime to pay his way as he knew his wife was longing for another man ... Paige is a manipulative **** Amber is a fruit loop the way she approaches her love life (apple doesn't fall far from the tree) .... Mason and Baily are already tied up to crime before they came out of puberty ..... womanising money shifter for a dad and a sociopath for a mother ......... and she calls being the other woman and destroying another family fun .... (rant over ......)

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (12-11-2015), LauBuch (12-11-2015), lizann (12-11-2015), Perdita (12-11-2015), tammyy2j (12-11-2015)

"Bit more corrupted" ?????? the woman is a walking mess already ! Her family values stink .... hubby turned to crime to pay his way as he knew his wife was longing for another man ... Paige is a manipulative **** Amber is a fruit loop the way she approaches her love life (apple doesn't fall far from the tree) .... Mason and Baily are already tied up to crime before they came out of puberty ..... womanising money shifter for a dad and a sociopath for a mother ......... and she calls being the other woman and destroying another family fun .... (rant over ......)
    Love this!

First thing I thought reading "she needs to let her hair down and lose control" was that she lost control of her knickers a long time ago! Sorry....

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

indigodance (12-11-2015), lizann (13-11-2015), maidmarian (12-11-2015), tammyy2j (12-11-2015)

If I could like this an unlimited amount of times, I would. I hate that they portray Lauren (and Paige) as innocent angels when they are far from it!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-11-2015), lizann (12-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    Love this!

First thing I thought reading "she needs to let her hair down and lose control" was that she lost control of her knickers a long time ago! Sorry....
    I think.youve been a little harsh!
    It might not be her fault.! Like a
    lot of clothing -ladies under wear is
    not of the same strength & quality
    as it was years ago!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-11-2015)

Go Lauren REALLY let your hair down LOL

Thread Information