Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers 19th - 23rd October 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tebsmumdon View Post
    Hi.
    I think councillor Sue Parker's son has lit the fire/explosion at the school. She appeared to have no time for her son when she picked him up from a detention at school and told him "if he wasn't happy to do something about it".
    Hi Tebsmumdon, welcome to Soapboards!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (18-10-2015)

Trailer for this weeks episodes.

Having watched today's episode I reckon the fire is a Paul/sue Parker conspiracy. She was acting well shifty when she brought jayden to the school. And Paul seems to have a lot to gain from the school going away, particularly as the sleep in is giving him a lot of bad press

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ames449 For This Useful Post:

binky321 (19-10-2015)

Yes I'm thinking along those lines too at the moment it's suspicious as to why Sue Parker & Jayden were even there.

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    Yes I'm thinking along those lines too at the moment it's suspicious as to why Sue Parker & Jayden were even there.
    Yes-and Jayden was there listening to Steph and Toadie's conversation. I think he is too dense to try and frame Steph-but maybe he told his mum about Steph's mental health?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

binky321 (19-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Ames449 View Post
    Having watched today's episode I reckon the fire is a Paul/sue Parker conspiracy. She was acting well shifty when she brought jayden to the school. Paul seems to have a lot to gain from the school going away, particularly as the sleep in is giving him a lot of bad press

The person who set the fire will be a guest character brought in for the stoyline.

Sue is a red herring.

What about that guy who tried to sell something to Kyle? It's not likely, but if people are sure it's a guest character and not any mains, I'm seriously struggling! haha
    Paul - too obvious, same with Sue and Jayden.
    I don't think Belinda has any motive other than trying to set Steph up.
    Speaking of Belinda, why has she come back? Is she hoping that if she can make Steph paranoid enough they will get back together?

Sue probably is a red herring. I just can't imagine who else it could be. I kind of hope it's not just some randomer.

LauBuch, I'd forgotten about that guy! How odd was he?? I'm hoping it's not him because that would feel like it came completely out of left field

Quote Originally Posted by Ames449 View Post
    Sue probably is a red herring. I just can't imagine who else it could be. I kind of hope it's not just some randomer.

LauBuch, I'd forgotten about that guy! How odd was he?? I'm hoping it's not him because that would feel like it came completely out of left field
    I would be pretty gutted, but I suppose the fire is being used more as an emotional battle between what happens with the residents. I just can't think of any other guests as to who it could be.
    I hope once Steph is proven innocent people will back off of her!

The teacher beside brad when they found out the school was getting sold .... there was no other reason to put him in scene .... thats my theory
    Last edited by meagan82; 20-10-2015 at 18:14.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to meagan82 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-10-2015)

Thread Information