Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 7th - 11th January 2013

But she would be shocked if it was sean or maybe even his sister because she would never have suspected them but would also understand that what she did to Dan upset them. I'd never even considered them before. My bet is still on it being Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by susannorwebb View Post
    But she would be shocked if it was sean or maybe even his sister because she would never have suspected them but would also understand that what she did to Dan upset them. I'd never even considered them before. My bet is still on it being Cameron
    I cant see it being the kids? they would be a bit less subtle surely?

and whoever it is - where did they get a photo of Chas from?

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    I cant see it being the kids? they would be a bit less subtle surely?

and whoever it is - where did they get a photo of Chas from?
    I think Cameron still has Carls' mobile ,might answer the photo and the voice mail source. The one thing that doesn't add up, is Chas upon finding out who is responsible shows understanding ,surely If it was Cameron she'd go berserk ?

Last edited by Glen1; 04-01-2013 at 15:42.

Emmerdale's Thomas King (Mark Flanagan) was last night unmasked as Chas Spencer's stalker.

Jimmy King (Nick Miles) tackled a hooded figure - who turned out to be his nephew - to the floor after Chas (Lucy Pargeter) had spotted her harasser trying to flee.

Despite recently being found not guilty of murdering Carl King, Chas has had bottles thrown at her and been sent photos of herself with her eyes scratched out, in addition to receiving numerous prank calls.

Thomas, whose dad Carl was killed by Cameron Murray (Dominic Power) last October, still believes Chas is the culprit.

"You think you can kill my dad and get away with it?" he railed at Chas in last night's double bill. "Everyone knows you're a murderer."

Attempting to pacify him, Chas responded: "I know you have every right to hate me, but you have to believe I was defending myself."

Many fans thought it might have been Cameron who was secretly stalking Chas.

During Carl's funeral, Thomas told mourners that his uncle was a rapist who deserved what came to him.

Emmerdale continues tonight (Friday, January 11) at 7pm on ITV1.

Thread Information