Page 175 of 1234 FirstFirst ... 751251651731741751761771852252756751175 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 12333

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Who is going to repair Diane's car?
    Either Cain or it will be forgotten about

how come gennie didnt go to see chas yet or even to court they are half sisters and gennie did know about the affair?

even though carl did attempt to rape chas it was awful of cameron to say this to lisa to make her feel guilty to attend chas court case

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

N.Fan (26-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how come gennie didnt go to see chas yet or even to court they are half sisters and gennie did know about the affair?

even though carl did attempt to rape chas it was awful of cameron to say this to lisa to make her feel guilty to attend chas court case
    Cameron is a sh*t why oh why hasnt he had his face caved in yet?

cant wait for Debbie to find Carl's mobile in his pockets - a woman scorned and all that....

Sarah had her transplant very quickly!!! where was the preparation with radio/chemo? which takes a couple of weeks - and causes the hairloss. If she has this after the transplant it will kill Jack's cells off - so well done scriptwriters for getting it so close and then failing at the last!!

My thoughts exactly! Although is she having her conditioning treatment at the moment, chemo etc? Not sure what is going on but she can't just be given Jack's cells without hers being killed off first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuareet View Post
    My thoughts exactly! Although is she having her conditioning treatment at the moment, chemo etc? Not sure what is going on but she can't just be given Jack's cells without hers being killed off first.
    precisely!! no mention of TBI either? I thought the inference was that she has now been given Jack's cells?

At least they are addressing the hairloss issue - I am guessing the actress is going to wear bandanas to hide her own hair?

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    precisely!! no mention of TBI either? I thought the inference was that she has now been given Jack's cells?

At least they are addressing the hairloss issue - I am guessing the actress is going to wear bandanas to hide her own hair?
    Young actresses these days have no dedication. They should shave her head !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Think she is too young for that, if she were an adult, I would agree but not as a child

Think she is too young for that, if she were an adult, I would agree but not as a child

Lol, and if she refuses make her write out 100 times "I must do my utmost to to add realism for the show" daily ,until she complies.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

sarah c (26-10-2012)

Thread Information