Page 134 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 34841241321331341351361441842346341134 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 12265

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Cant believe I'm saying this but I feel sorry for Ashley
    I know, so do I.

The writers have done well though. You can tell they want us to feel sorry for him and for me its worked

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (04-07-2012), tammyy2j (05-07-2012)

liking robbie. emmerdale seem to cast their young actors very well, not relying soely on totty. jamie shelton is an excellent actor as well as being easy on the eye.
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 04-07-2012 at 01:27.
    Small Village Big Drama

They've turned Ashley into a monster now not only is he an abuser but he's a homeless,shoplifter,begger and the victum of a mugging,now they just need to make him a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    They've turned Ashley into a monster now not only is he an abuser but he's a homeless,shoplifter,begger and the victum of a mugging,now they just need to make him a murderer.
    Ok I agree with him being a monster for the abuse but just because he's homeless, the only reason why he shoplifted it because he has absolutely nothing since hes homeless and beggers arent monsters either is a victim of a mugging.

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    liking robbie. emmerdale seem to cast their young actors very well, not relying soely on totty. jamie shelton is an excellent actor as well as being easy on the eye.
    Did they have to pick someone 4'6" tall

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Ok I agree with him being a monster for the abuse but just because he's homeless, the only reason why he shoplifted it because he has absolutely nothing since hes homeless and beggers arent monsters either is a victim of a mugging.
    Ashley is a stubborn fool who is now refusing help.

Did anyone else notice that Debbie Dingles Stairs have move to the opposite side of the Room beside the front door instead ???

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln885 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Debbie Dingles Stairs have move to the opposite side of the Room beside the front door instead ???
    I did, but then I thought that they were all standing at the rear door for a change (the cast) so we saw the room from the kithen angle?

Yes I feel sorry for Ashley also

I am glad Rodney wont give up on him

Did Moira call Alex a greek god last night or did I hear wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I know, so do I.

The writers have done well though. You can tell they want us to feel sorry for him and for me its worked
    I must be a hard cow because I still dont feel sorry for him - he has been a grinning, judgemental, sanctimonious pr*ck all his stay in the village, and now he is getting a taste of the adversity some people face in life we are all meant to feel sorry for him?! Welcome to the real world!! he could go to soup kitchens or refuges locally but pride is stopping him (and that always comes before a fall Vicar!!)

The fact that when his plight is known, Marlon, who Ashley berated, shouted at and generally hated (another of the sins?) takes him in and offers him room and board - is more of a Christian act than any we have seen from St Ashley!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did Moira call Alex a greek god last night or did I hear wrong
    start of the build up to them getting it on in the hay??!!

Thread Information