Page 295 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395795 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    What was up with Ronnie and her "flashbacks" no mention of these ever before
    Course there was no mention of it cause she didn't speak to anyone about it, however she did tell Kat that the pain never goes away when you lose a child.. we just though she was talking about James but she was also talking about Danelle.. and it was only when a Doctor talked to her that we now know what was going on in Ronnies head.. isn't that the case in life, you can't read peoples mind, sometimes they don't talk to anyone and keep it all inside..

She was just after having a baby, he dies and she was not the right frame of mind when she took Tommy.. We did see moment of clarity with Ronnie.. when she was bringing the baby back and she bumps into Jack.. but we have seen her just sit there in a zombie state...

Again, I don't condone what she did to Kat, she has hurt a women in a way that a woman should never ever be hurt but I am glad EE are showing the mental health side of things... Even jean last night had sympathy for Ronnie and she knows what Ronnie going through.. she has mental issues herself...
    Super Mod

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Course there was no mention of it cause she didn't speak to anyone about it, however she did tell Kat that the pain never goes away when you lose a child.. we just though she was talking about James but she was also talking about Danelle.. and it was only when a Doctor talked to her that we now know what was going on in Ronnies head.. isn't that the case in life, you can't read peoples mind, sometimes they don't talk to anyone and keep it all inside..

She was just after having a baby, he dies and she was not the right frame of mind when she took Tommy.. We did see moment of clarity with Ronnie.. when she was bringing the baby back and she bumps into Jack.. but we have seen her just sit there in a zombie state...

Again, I don't condone what she did to Kat, she has hurt a women in a way that a woman should never ever be hurt but I am glad EE are showing the mental health side of things... Even jean last night had sympathy for Ronnie and she knows what Ronnie going through.. she has mental issues herself...
    I wish we had seen her talk about Danielle more even if to herself if that makes sense

I just feel because of all the controversy surrounding the storyline the ending was rushed saying that I am glad it is over with

I found last night's episode really gruelling to watch, especially the interview with Ronnie. Like Siobhan and Parkerman, I can only have sympathy with her and the terrible pain she's in.

I sincerely hope that Kat and Alfie are happy now they've got Tommy back, but I fear there will be more repercussions.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-04-2011), Siobhan (19-04-2011)

Big Mo with the Laxatives was funny, and Charlie being back was lovely.

OMG.. when Charlie walked in the door and Kat ran to him was one of the sweetest moments of last night.. No matter how old you are, every girl needs their daddy in a moment of crisis.. was so beautifully done.
    Super Mod

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (20-04-2011), Perdita (20-04-2011), tammyy2j (20-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    OMG.. when Charlie walked in the door and Kat ran to him was one of the sweetest moments of last night.. No matter how old you are, every girl needs their daddy in a moment of crisis.. was so beautifully done.
    Yes it was great seeing Charlie back

Ben's cuts and bruises healed pretty quickly didn't they?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (26-04-2011), tammyy2j (27-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Ben's cuts and bruises healed pretty quickly didn't they?
    They sure did.

Can someone pleas kick Michael out. He annoys me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchgirl For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (23-04-2011)

Alfie Moon has to be one of the most loveable soap characters ever

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Alfie Moon has to be one of the most loveable soap characters ever
    I love the way he is funny but so kind and considerate.. it pulled at my heart when he had his chat with Jack
    Super Mod

Thread Information