Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EastEnders Spoilers Week 7 (14 - 18 February 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Well of course you are and I'm sure thye are vey good opinions but he didn't call you a pillock, as you did him.
    i don't recall calling anyone by name so why are you trying to make an argument out of it?..if you'd care to re-read what i posted you don't see anyones name.

it's been said more that once (and not just by me) that calling it 'deadenders' is unnecessary, if you don't like a soap then don't post about it, there's soaps i don't like but i don't take the mickey out of those that enjoy watching it. I think it shows a lack of respect is all.
    If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life...With confidence, you have won even before you have started. - Marcus Garvy

Quote Originally Posted by inkyskin View Post
    i don't recall calling anyone by name so why are you trying to make an argument out of it?
    Of course you're entitled to your opinion, inkyskin, but at least be honest about it.

This is what you said, "Also thank you to Perdita for not calling it 'Deadenders' like that other pillock."

So, can you give us your 100% assurance that you did not mean Alan by "that other pi8lock"?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Alan has been the way he is for as long as I have known him on this site( which has been a really long time ), he is endearing, and whatever he says about East Enders or anyone else in the program it is just the way he is and most of us who have been on this site for as long as I have are used to how Alan words things, he is entitled to his opinion as every one else, but we do not call him names for doing so.
    Name calling is not on :-(

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-02-2011), lizann (08-02-2011), moonstorm (31-01-2011), Trinity (06-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post

What about Poison Dwarf and Beetroot Man... They aren't on either then?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Of course you're entitled to your opinion, inkyskin, but at least be honest about it.

This is what you said, "Also thank you to Perdita for not calling it 'Deadenders' like that other pillock."

So, can you give us your 100% assurance that you did not mean Alan by "that other pi8lock"?
    sorry, i didn't realise we were back in school!..seriously LMAO

move along people, move along.
    If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life...With confidence, you have won even before you have started. - Marcus Garvy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to inkyskin For This Useful Post:

Cat2687 (30-01-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Alan has been the way he is for as long as I have known him on this site( which has been a really long time ), he is endearing, and whatever he says about East Enders or anyone else in the program it is just the way he is and most of us who have been on this site for as long as I have are used to how Alan words things, he is entitled to his opinion as every one else, but we do not call him names for doing so.
    he is the way he is and i am the way i am...seems funny that he's not even bothered by all this and isn't making a huge drama of it like some., i know sunday nights are sometimes boring but surely you have better things to do?

So Alan is a pillock and Jodi and I are drama queens. Alan probably hasn't bothered to reply becuase he can't stop laughing about this lol. Oh well as has been stated, you are entitled to your opinion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat2687 View Post
    What about Poison Dwarf and Beetroot Man... They aren't on either then?
    if u know this site, you will know that Alan is directing this towards the characters in East Enders.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-02-2011), Trinity (06-02-2011)

wow I always wanted to be called a drama queen,, whoo hooo,,, Alan will reply,, trust me as soon as he catches his breath,,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-02-2011)

Does anyone else think Syed will ever find out about his baby with Amira? and do you think if Roxy had a baby for them they would use Christians sperm? Think its more likely as Roxy and Christian are best friends.

Cant believe Michael is living with Ronnie and he's going into business with Jack. He's living under the same roof of his son and he doesnt realise know. agh.

Thread Information