Page 64 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Aww, that is a worry, but perhaps it is not as bad as you think right now. All the best xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Tannie (23-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Aww, that is a worry, but perhaps it is not as bad as you think right now. All the best xx
    Thats what i think Perdita but she went for a biopsy about 2 weeks ago on her leg just to make sure it wasn't anything bad. And they said it would take up to 4 weeks for them to call her back and it's only been 2 weeks since she had. When she found out she was getting the Biopsy they were doing it incase she had bone disease. My mum thinks the only reason it's 2 weeks early they're calling her in is cause it is bone disease. She is able to have a operation but i don't want it to be bone disease. .

That might of confused half of you but it had to come out i am so worried at the moment and i know i shouldn't be.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Just because she was called back two weeks before they estimated doesn't mean its bad news. Doctors often over estimate the time for appointments and test results so that you aren't ringing up when the results are supposed to be back to find out they haven't been looked at yet.

They could just have got her biopsy analysed quicker than originally though.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Just because she was called back two weeks before they estimated doesn't mean its bad news. Doctors often over estimate the time for appointments and test results so that you aren't ringing up when the results are supposed to be back to find out they haven't been looked at yet.

Yeah i know that's what i told my mum. & What i'm hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post

Yeah i know that's what i told my mum. & What i'm hoping.
    Hope everything is ok Tannie

I woke up feeling normal, i am so glad not ill anymore it was not good. Going on holiday to the Lakes tomorrow so great timing! not packed yet, need to find my walking shoes and m y iopod chargers just broke so going to go to town quickly before we set off and see if i can buy a replacement. Really looking forward to it now. A week away from civilisation, it will be likwe being at Sea again but not.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Tannie (23-07-2009)

I feel crap. All of a sudden, headache, dizzyness, sore side, hard to breath, earache & tiredness. So away to bed to see if sleep will help .

Keep on wanting to take a panic attack to and it's not like i'm panicking over anything. I'm quite calm for tomorrow.

Hope everythign is alright Tannie, and I hope you feel better soon too

I got rid of my flu... and now I can't stop coughing.. it's really annoying!

Work wasn't awkward today... well not much anyways,which I was worried about, so that was very very good.
    Ended up working until close as one of the girls couldn't come in today or tomorrow, so I ahve her shift for tomorrow too... roll on payday

I'd love to work in a crematorium, I love dead people.
    You never see them usually I don't think, just stick them in the oven. Although today someone still had a pacemaker in and that explodes in the furnace so they had to take it out before they stuck him in.

Got a job for Sept. Friend of Dad's cafe turned Italian place for the night. Two or three days a week. Reasonably good pay.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I have had really bad headaches at work lately and I am not sure if it is the lighting in this place or the heat.. I am grand once I am outside so I know it is definitely this place... (sorry just need to have a bit of a moan)
    Super Mod

I've had some good news today. My sister is pregnant with her first (and possibly second) child. We have a feeling it could be twins as she keeps dreaming about having two. I'm so excited, can't wait for March.

I'd quite like a new set of eyeballs that aren't sensitive to pollen. They've been red, swollen and dry all day. It's like having glass in my eyes. Didn't help that I took Maisie to a castle and it's all grass.

Thread Information