Page 309 of 331 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Not keen on Danielle's dad - think he's shifting his guilt onto Ronnie.
    Once again good episode; its storylines like this that show that they really can act.

Quote Originally Posted by RuebenClara View Post
    I think Amy's dad is being too hard on Ronnie. She was only 14 when she had Danielle. What does a 14 year old know? Loosing a child is one of the hardest things to go through in this world. Today's episode had me in tears too!
    I agree! he was way to hard on her and it also made me cry again. It was very sad
    And to blame ronnie and say she killed him, that was wrong

he hasnt even considered what Danielle, his daughter wanted!

I kinda felt sorry for Janine at the beginning of the episode and not when she helped Archie

I think Roxy should give Ronnie the picture

Great acting again tonight from Sam Janus

I loved the scene with her and Max

ian is so funny! so whats with archie and janine i wonder
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I kinda felt sorry for Janine at the beginning of the episode and not when she helped Archie
    I feel sorry for her too, I mean it was accident and it must be really tough for her
    I was confused when she helped Archie

I feel sorry for Billy stuck in the middle between the two parties. I don't think it will be long before Ronnie resents him for it; she's not going to take too much of Danielle's adoptive father blaming her for it I don't think and sooner or later Ronnie's bound to go into blaming people and herself. I expected her to be pushing Roxy away tonight, it looked like Ronnie didn't want anything to do with her when it all happened. I think Roxy should give her the picture as Ronnie's bound to find it sooner or later herself if not and start to regard Roxy as she did Archie in a way, for keeping things from her.

Not feeling sorry for Janine; she had a point about Stacey but to an extent the damage that she did can be undone; they're all still alive. She was acting as if she hadn't done much wrong it seemed to me; she should be charged for manslaughter at least, if not speeding as well. I felt sorry for her when she went to prison for killing Laura as she hadn't done it but she got away with Barry and I don't think she should be getting away with killing someone twice.

EE got 10.6 million viewers last night and if they want to maintain high viewing figures they are going to have to pull their fingers out their butts. Larry Lamb (Archie) is the arch villian of the moment but the writers have to keep him evil otherwise they may as well get rid of him now. We have seen over the years characters brought in to be hardmen then after a couple of months turn into pipsqueaks and that is one of EE's problems. Don't shoot yourself in the foot EE and the viewers might just forgive you for all the duff choices that has been made over the last few years.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Sam Janus is a good actress. She playes the part in such a humble way it does her credit.

I think that anyone with grieve can lash out. So I feel sympathy for Ronnie and Danielles dad.

Uh oh what is Janine up to? She has been treated harsly , but we'll never forget that she killed Barry without any remorse.

Im soooo disappointed!!!

I have watched Eastenders for 15 years now and along the way i have watched some amazing acting and story lines, and some have been pretty much........no brainers.
    I was so amazed at the story line for Ronnie Mitchell, doesn't this character deserve a little bit of happiness? It was so exciting to know that her daughter that she had given away and grieved for all her life was right under her nose. How lovely this is going to be when she finds out that she exists and can start living her life with her............or so most of the UK's viewers thought!

What kind of people are writing the utter tripe that i watched the other night. Dont get me wrong the acting was fantasic, and these characters deserve better story lines. But can someone please explain to me, why these writers feel that when a story line is coming to its climax, to end it so abruptly by killing them off with the usual Eastenders death.....being run over......yawn how boring. It was so good up until that point.

Danielles death was completely un nessary and a waste of our viewing time. So now what does Ronnie do, i can predict, probably go insanely crazy over her daughters death and run Archie over in the square as revenge. When if she had cuddled her long lost daughter outside the tube station it could have been left with a happier and more interesting next part of her life.

To be honest after seeing that episode i am NEVER watching Eastenders again, i have never felt so depressed after watching a soap. Why do the writers feel they need every character to have a cursed life. Its so unimaginative a monkey could write better scripts.........Boring, boring, boring.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amylou83 For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (04-04-2009), alvinsduckie (04-04-2009), angel_eyes87 (05-04-2009), DaVeyWaVey (05-04-2009), JustJodi (04-04-2009), matt1378 (05-04-2009)

You should post this in the general discussion thread

here:
    http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=74115
    Last edited by Abbie; 04-04-2009 at 17:07.

Thread Information