Page 308 of 331 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

In regard to the car lot i thought Janine paid Jack money for it
    Janine blackmailed Jack into signing the car lot over to her after drugging him and tying him to a radiator in his office, where he then confessed to having not been a clean cop. She filmed him on her mobile.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-04-2009)

One of the best episodes of Eastenders in a long time - great acting all round

Danielle's death spoilers of Janine being her killer were all true so from the start i expected it to be Janine

That little Dotty is an evil little brat poor little Tiffany

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (03-04-2009)

i found it very disappointing wasn't impressed i fast forward some of it
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

i was thinking tho, have they never heard of cpr or anything, just to sit there and accept that she is dead without trying anything

omg sooo dissapointing they dragged that storyline on and on was not the ending i hoped for and as for archie doesnt he play the bad guy well i hate him sooooo mutch haha wish they had let danielle live ronnie deserves some happiness.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    i was thinking tho, have they never heard of cpr or anything, just to sit there and accept that she is dead without trying anything

I was thinking the same thing Dawny,,
    All Ronnie did was scream and cry and apologize,, that was enuff to bring back the dead ??? sorry that was crude but geeze...

My mum and dad accidently switched channels, saw it on and actually watched it after a good few years exc. Christmas specials!

I just watched it on iPlayer and I am in floods of tears! Amy & Jack - too cute Brilliant episode, however..
    1) I found it highly predictable and I am annoyed how EE left it so long and then killed Danielle off, stupid and pointless. Ronnie deserves some happiness and it's actually really annoying me, stupid EE writers use your heads and do something else for once.
    2) Surely when Janine is driving at the speed she was you should have been able to hear her approach Danielle/Ronnie earlier, so unrealistic.
    3) As JW has mentioned, suprised Ronnie perform CPR or something
    4) Hate Dotty, get her off! Tiffany - loveee the girl who plays her!
    5) Hate Janine, selfish idiot.
    6) Archie, hate him too but Larry is an AMAZING actor though!

Samantha is a fab actress, great performance even though it was just crying and things but the timing of emotions was good IMO. Mixed feelings on this really..
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 03-04-2009 at 18:06.

It always disappoints me when people in soaps just pronounce someone as dead too. They should at least wait for the ambulance. Really disappointed when it happened with Vera in Coronation st. as I said at the time.

I do think it was a brilliant episode though, and the acting was superb! Really nice that Danielle knew how her Mother felt at the end. Hope the episode / storyline gets some awards.

Ive just watched it. god that was good to watch, yes it was slow in parts but I thought it was great towards the end! Very very sad, and Ronnie was amazing, the crying and everything as painful as it was to watch it was acted amazingly.

I think Amy's dad is being too hard on Ronnie. She was only 14 when she had Danielle. What does a 14 year old know? Loosing a child is one of the hardest things to go through in this world. Today's episode had me in tears too!

Thread Information