Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle

Warning: Spoilers

Well, Danielle is definitely gonna go. I just checked the descriptions for next week's episodes on satellite TV guide... On the aftermath after the wedding, it says the Mitchell clan is left realing after the tragedy, Ronnie struggles with her grief by conducting a terrible lie, and Archie struggles to get his family back.

Since Archie's still around, he obviously doesn't kill her or end up being the one who dies instead or anything.

I still can't figure out why Peggy would organise a family dinner the week after? Who has a family dinner right after something as tragic as that???

From what I have heard, only Ronnie will know about Danielle. I don't think she tells them.

She doesn't tell them she has died?

I thought Stacey is there too as both Ronnie and her are supposed to run after Danielle. Stacey will tell people, surely.

Maybe they won't show us wot happens and keep this sl goin on for longer and we'll all be guessin

i like the idea of her jumping/being pushed in front of a train, but it sounds like janine will accidently run her over outside the tube station
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    She doesn't tell them she has died?
    Doubtful, but I suppose if Ronnie wasn't thinking too clearly at the time (understandable, considering what she'd just go through), she might make up a lie like that at a spur of the moment because she can't face the truth.

Then again, maybe she goes around pretending that she doesn't care about what's happened? A lot of people who suffer a terrible trauma usually end up pretending that it doesn't affect them because it's the only way they can cope.

Quote Originally Posted by RuebenClara View Post
    From what I have heard, only Ronnie will know about Danielle. I don't think she tells them.
    According to the spoilers, Stacey will be there with Ronnie at the station.

I like her now, but tbh I just want it over and done with now, I mean there is dragging it and then there is dragging it where it gets a mention in every single episode which is worse

i dont think she will die, knowing eastenders they will drag the story on even further and have her seriously ill or in a coma or something like that after whatever accident happens next week

Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    i dont think she will die, knowing eastenders they will drag the story on even further and have her seriously ill or in a coma or something like that after whatever accident happens next week
    That is possible I guess, but Eastenders did make a confirmation once that there would be a death in the Mitchell clan. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thread Information