Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What annoyed you today?

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBee View Post
    Losing £20 annoyed me, because it blew out of my hand and over a strangers back garden fence. There was no way I was in a position to fence hop for it either.
    why didnt you knock on the door
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

yesterday i was really annoyed. i went to pick up the key for my house as we were allowed them back again yesterday. so i went all the way down to my uni house (ok its not that far for me, only about 1hr but still) and go into the office and they tell me i cant have my key cos 1 of my housemates hasnt paid all of her summer rent yet. i told them that i didnt wanna pick everyone elses key up, i just wanted mine and that id paid all my summer rent and septembers rent when it was due at the end of june so why couldnt i have my key. they told me it was to protect me as otherwise if my housemate didnt pay we would be taken to court. then they said if it wasnt paid by october we would be taken to court anyway yet the rest of us still wouldnt have been given our keys even though we had paid our rent. so i had to text 2 of my other housemates to tell them not to bother coming yet if they hadnt already left seeing as one of them lives at the other side of the country! the estate agent just kept saying it wasnt their problem and that it was our fault we werent allowed our keys. then they told me i was abusing them cos i said how was it fair i was paying full rent yet i wasnt allowed the key to get into my room! in the end i managed to get in contact with my housemate who hadnt paid (as the estate agent couldnt be bothered to phone them) and she paid it, so thankfully i could get my key! but i had to wait there for over 1hr! and i got shouted at by them cos i told 1 of my other housemates on the phone not to bother coming as we werent allowed our keys as they said i was badmouthing them to people! grrrrrrrr they really annoy me sometimes!

and to top it all, while waiting for my key, i asked why we had been charged for breaking the glass in the fire alarm when there wasnt any glass to start with, and they said they just assumed there should be glass there! and they also told me our fire alarm box thing had been fixed yet when i got to the house it was still broken flashing fire! surely thats dangerous, if there actually was a fire would it even work? my mums going to write to their main office complaining about them cos they charge us so much money admin fees yet they dont actually do anything, all they ever do is shout at us and sit there saying its not their problem. everyone i know has had problems with them yet they are the estate agent who deals with nearly all of the student houses so you dont have a choice!

sorry for the rant lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    The mother as always.
    lol! my mums like that most of the time!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    The deadline isn't until October I think but my college tells us to get it done early so we can improve it. I haven't finished it yet though. My sister was helping me with it this morning and we spent 2 hours on it and it's only 370 words long.
    as far as i know, you cant actually submit your ucas application til the end of september. applications for oxbridge, medicine and possibly law have to be in by either the middle or end of october, but other applications dont have to be in til december. my school wanted all of ours in by october so they could sort them all together but if you dont have it done by then as long as youre not applying for oxbridge or medicine etc then you still have time to apply
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Is there anybody at all of a 'certain age' on here?
    Well that depends of what age, your looking for?!?!

I was thinking of over 20, and I'm not looking just wondering.

there is load of people over 20 on here
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    Losing £20 annoyed me, because it blew out of my hand and over a strangers back garden fence. There was no way I was in a position to fence hop for it either.
    why didnt you knock on the door
    I kind of felt daft, it might have not been in there as it could have blown off again.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

there is load of people over 20 on here
    i agree, as far as i know, none of the frequent posters are under 16. id say at least half of the regular posters are over 20. im gonna be 21 in december and id say lot of members are around my age or older
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Some of us are even over 40, lol!

Sooooooo annoyed today
    I thought my family allowance was going into the bank today but it turns out it went in last tuesday with my Nans wages and where weve had to pay out with bills and that, theres no money.
    So now I can't go to Cardiff with the girls, but worst part is I can't even get any uniform for school so I'll jsut have to make do with last years stuff.
    I hate money, why was it ever invented!

Thread Information