Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Week 19 EastEnders Spoilers

To change the subject I don't get what hapens with Sean and Jean's cake. I know Gus puts some drugs in front of Sean and exposes him in front of his whole family. Then the Slaters lock him up and he gets out of the window and starts selling them again. I can assume it is the baking powder he throws down the sink as Jean finds it missing but I don't understand why her cake gets heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelli View Post
    I'd like to see the back of Sean. He's turned into not a very good character and his storylines are weak
    He is pointless and he is ruining Eastenders at the moment for me, we all know bullying goes on, but for one do not want to see it in ever episode !

I agree with having Sean's bullying shoved in your face every episode, I understand they need to prepare his exit but as he is not going until Christmas or thereabouts, we are all going to be sick of his antics by then because some of us are fed up now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Mr Maestro (28-04-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I agree with having Sean's bullying shoved in your face every episode, I understand they need to prepare his exit but as he is not going until Christmas or thereabouts, we are all going to be sick of his antics by then because some of us are fed up now.

It's all Sean Slater has ever done since he arrived in the Square. I hope he is written out and that he is murdered in the most shocking way ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Maestro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

It's all Sean Slater has ever done since he arrived in the Square. I hope he is written out and that he is murdered in the most shocking way ever.
    I think there is enough shocking, horrible stuff happening in the real world, as far as I am concerned, Sean can get arrested and put into Broadmoor or any prison for mentally unstable people. As long as he can't do any more harm to anybody, that is all I want, he is a human being and a mother's son in the end afterall.

True but I just want him to suffer some pain after all the pain he has dished out

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Maestro View Post
    True but I just want him to suffer some pain after all the pain he has dished out
    Understandable emotion but does not lessen the pain he has caused to others.

A little more on Week 19:-

Monday 05.05.08

At the caravan park, Steven's full of the joys of spring – he's been keeping Lucy locked away and persuading her that her family doesn't care about her. Lucy, however, is reaching breaking point and wants to leave.

As she paces around the caravan, Steven comes up with a plan – they're going to France. Lucy's becoming sceptical about the whole situation but Steven tells her that he has a friend over in France who they can stay with. Lucy wants to go home to say goodbye to everyone, but Steven suggests that she's safer staying where she is.

Back at the Beales', Steven roots through the sideboard drawer looking for Lucy's passport when Pat knocks on the front door. Steven tries to hide his panic. Over a cup of tea, Pat reminisces about Lucy, making Steven even more uncomfortable. Steven has second thoughts about going through with his France plan and replaces Lucy's passport just as Ian walks in.

Ian, however, is oblivious as to what Steven was actually doing. While looking at the business accounts on the computer, Steven navigates to the Eurostar website and books one ticket. He rushes off to cover for Jane and Ian in the café, but quickly hires Bianca to help out.

Jane, Ian and Pat turn up to find Bianca working and Ian is forced to accept Steven's executive decision. Pat goes to catch up with Steven at home and sees his bag with one of Lucy's old paintings sticking out of it. As she picks it up, her passport falls out.

Steven wanders down the stairs with some of Lucy's clothes. Pat's confused and begins to ask questions. He bolts out the door and Pat gives chase, but Roxy's hurtling around the corner in her Jeep. Her smiles change to horror when she sees Pat in the road and doesn't have time to stop. Steven turns to see his nan motionless on the ground…

Elsewhere, Dawn prepares a family dinner; Sean wakes up in the portacabin, much to the annoyance of Darren; Bianca goes on the hunt for a job; and Ben passes his dance exam.

Tuesday 06.05.08

Pat lies in agony on the ground clutching her leg after Roxy ran her over. She cries out for help as Steve watches from a distance and quickly hurries off. Peggy climbs from the car, while Roxy and Ben look on in horror at the scene before them. Pat grabs Peggy and only manages to utter a couple of words - 'Ian, Lucy'. Ian and Jane, meanwhile, are having a meal in the Arjee Bargee and Ian ignores Peggy's call, while on the allotments, Steven sits panicking about what he's going to do next.

It becomes clear that Pat has broken her leg and Roxy identifies herself as the driver of the vehicle. Bianca and Ricky hurtle towards the accident and are shocked to see Pat lying on a stretcher being put into the ambulance. Bianca is fuming when she realises who was driving the car. As Ian and Jane enter The Vic, they hear about Pat's accident and Roxy tells Ian that Pat was trying to say something about Lucy. Ian calls Steven who's still in a state and rejects his call.

On reaching the hospital, Ian and Jane speak to Peggy, who informs them that Pat kept repeating Lucy's name. Ian finally makes contact with Steven who plays the role of caring grandson, but he's more bothered about Ian saying that Pat had some news about Lucy before she was run over. When Steven eventually reaches the hospital, he realises that Pat hasn't spoken to anyone yet. He suggests that he can sit with his nan. Steven calmly closes the curtains around Pat's cubicle, takes off her oxygen mask and attempts to smother her with a pillow…

Elsewhere, Ben's distressed by the accident; Clare agrees to a Star Wars night with Bradley; Arnold, an ex of Clare's, turns up at Booty; and Clare seduces Bradley in a Princess Leia costume.

Thursday 08.05.08

Steven's suffocating Pat in a bid to prevent her from revealing all about him knowing the whereabouts of Lucy. Just as Steven believes that he's murdered his nan in cold blood, she stirs and tries to reason with him. Ian walks into the cubicle and Pat manages to choke out a complete sentence and firmly points the finger at Steven.

Steven bolts, while Ian chases after him. A nurse, meanwhile, tends to Pat's mysterious coughing fit. Father and son have a head-to-head in the hospital car park, as Steven tries to persuade Ian that Lucy begged him to keep here location a secret.

Steven returns to the Square and hurriedly speaks to Lucy on the phone. He gathers Lucy's clothes and passport and goes up to his room. Jane returns home and is surprised to find Steven there. Devious Steven pretends that Yolande's on the phone asking after Pat when it's really Lucy.

Ian calls Jane and tells her that Steven knows exactly where Lucy is. Jane challenges him, but she can see right through his lies. When Peter arrives, Steven seizes on his opportunity to scarper again. Jane rushes after him, but he's vanished.

Ian frantically questions Jane and Peter about their confrontation with Steven, and Peter shows his father that the last website Steven visited was the Eurostar page.

Tensions are rising at St Pancras as Lucy hurries to meet a harassed-looking Steven. Ian spots Lucy on the concourse with tickets in hand. He pleads with Lucy to go home with him. She seems hesitant but when Ian turns to the café and suggest they grab a coffee and talk about things, he turns his head back and they've disappeared into the crowd. Ian's beside himself.

Elsewhere, Clare confesses to Bradley of having an affair with a married man; Peggy tries to put Ben's mind at rest about his dancing; Jase and Mickey realise that someone's got it in for them; Roxy feints after complaining that she's not feeling too well.

Friday 09.05.08
    Ian's in despair in St Pancras as a tense scene unfolds between father and daughter. He manages to persuade Lucy to go to King's Cross with him but she doesn't see Steven as the wrongdoer. Lucy tells Ian that he was shocked to learn of the callous attitude towards her over Jane's birthday meal. Ian is appalled by the depth of Steven's lies but his heart-felt pleas touch Lucy as they embrace. Steven, however, has vanished from their sight.

Ian's car pulls up outside the Beales' and a tearful Lucy sits beside her father and worries what everyone's going to say about her. It's not long before Lucy bolts again, while Ian and Steven become locked in a head-to-head exchange, prompting Steven to walk away.

Lucy returns to the Beales' and the discussion turns to Lucy, her weight and where she's been living. Off her food, Lucy heads upstairs to make a phone call…

Elsewhere, Ricky quizzes Whitney about Tony; Clare continues to flirt with Bradley; Arnold returns to the Square to see Clare; Liam has a revelation for Ricky and Bianca; and Ricky and Bianca make their feelings for each other known.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Chloe (29-04-2008), Joanne (29-04-2008), JustJodi (30-04-2008), pinkles14 (29-04-2008), StarsOfCCTV (29-04-2008)

Cannot wait for all things bad that are going to happen this week.. Stephen finally gets exposed.

Thread Information