Page 66 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

Can't believe i'm actually gonna say this but I think Naomi should have stayed. I didn't like her in the beginning with all the Sonia stuff but she wasn't too bad towards the end and I liked her interactions with May. I felt they could have done a bit more with her had she stayed a bit longer. There's far worse than her they could have got rid of.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (25-05-2007), JustJodi (25-05-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Can't believe i'm actually gonna say this but I think Naomi should have stayed. I didn't like her in the beginning with all the Sonia stuff but she wasn't too bad towards the end and I liked her interactions with May. I felt they could have done a bit more with her had she stayed a bit longer. There's far worse than her they could have got rid of.

I cant believe Im saying this either, but I agree with you! I was actually thinking tonight maybe she should have stayed too.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

ChelseaFC (25-05-2007), Chris_2k11 (24-05-2007)

I like Naomi too and am sorry she left. I know Martin and Sonia belong together but I didn't mind her relationship with Sonia - I like same sex relationships.

I suppose Max was telling the truth??? I know that he lied about being too afraid to go to the counsellor when he was actually with Stacey but I can't believe even Max could fabricate being locked in a coffin. Unlike Den who was to obsessed with Sharon and destroyed his family, Max despite his affairs still looks out for Tanya and his children and protects them from harm etc.

I completely agree with PB and Chris. Naomi really should have stayed, her character was completely wasted. EE producers could have done a lot more with her. I liked her scenes with May, Garry and Minty. Also, i liked the friendship Naomi and Dawn developed, and i wish Naomi stayed as her and Dawn could have joined forces to bring May down.

Maybe she will come back with vengence!!! and her, dawn and rob could bring down May.. but I like May's character.. it is very well acted
    Super Mod

Erm, kind of felt tonight's episode was a bit of a let down after the build up to it...cant really explain it, just left a bit flat. Think its probably cause Ive always hated the Stacey and Max storyline, and cant believe they sacrificed the Bradders and Stace relationship for this (yet another tacky affair). Plus is was obvious (maybe cause I read the spoilers lol) that the whole sordid little affair wasnt going to come out tonight...

Just glad its over, wonder how long before it comes out and **it hits the fan! That will definitely be worth watching, as the characters central to this (Max, Tanya, Bradders, Stacey) are all played by very good actors.
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 25-05-2007 at 23:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Like Mickey, Keith, Li, Gus, Dawn, Rob, Mitchells, Wicks/Fox clan, Gary and Minty. Anyone left?

It was, as usual, let down by terrible writing. The plot was like something out of a kid's book.........Max meets Stacy, Stacey finds out Tanya's pregnant, they have a row and Max takes Stacey home (much screeching of tyres), Stacey finds Bradley waiting for her......yawn.......Bradley leaves Stacey and goes to see Max, Max is in a panic because he's only got 5 minutes to save the world-sorry, his marriage, with 2 minutes to spare he gets rid of Bradley and talks Tanya into leaving everything to go away (now!) on holiday.......and they all get out just in time. All very dramatic, but rubbish. I mean, come on, are we seriously expected to believe that Tanya would go just like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthechicken View Post
    It was, as usual, let down by terrible writing. The plot was like something out of a kid's book.........Max meets Stacy, Stacey finds out Tanya's pregnant, they have a row and Max takes Stacey home (much screeching of tyres), Stacey finds Bradley waiting for her......yawn.......Bradley leaves Stacey and goes to see Max, Max is in a panic because he's only got 5 minutes to save the world-sorry, his marriage, with 2 minutes to spare he gets rid of Bradley and talks Tanya into leaving everything to go away (now!) on holiday.......and they all get out just in time. All very dramatic, but rubbish. I mean, come on, are we seriously expected to believe that Tanya would go just like that?
    Well it seemed like a good idea when discussed in the paralell yawniverse that is Elstree
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I really liked it. I think both Max and Stacey were genuine when they told Bradley and Tanya thaty they didn't deserve them and had both done wrong. I think it is Tanya and the kids that Max truly loves. Like he himself said Stacey's a drug he is addicted to - there is no love there, just lust. Max should be with Tanya and Stacey with Bradley - that's right. I really liked them rushed off on holiday spontaneously - Max and Tanya were like two teenagers. If only Max wasn't so weak willed he could have continuedo resist Stacey just as Tanya resisted Sean.

Thread Information